An Inconvenient Spy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got up and went to the bathroom and then slipped on a shift and said, "I'm going to talk to Sheila. I'll talk you at breakfast." Then she ran out the door.

A few minutes later, I was thinking about getting up when I heard soft footsteps on the stairs. I just sat still and covered myself and waited to see what would happen. Donna came to the doorway in a robe and asked sheepishly, "Would you like another cup of coffee, Jeff?"

"Yes, I would. Thank you, Donna." I held my cup up but she had to come get it. Then she went to the kitchen and brought it back to me and stood by the bed.

"Um Jeff, I want to..."

I cut her off. "Donna, if you try to apologize, I will spank you again. You did what you did and I did what I did. We have established an understanding and a line of communications. That is what I expect from my sister-in-law."

She offered a weak smile and said, "Thank you."

I put my hand on her leg and ran it up her thigh until I felt her wet pussy. "Yes, Donna, I am going to love fucking your sweet pussy when the time comes. Just remember how that will happen."

She seemed to relax and smiled, "I already know what and when I will try to arrange it. I think that I will love being fucked by you and Natalie." I slipped my finger inside her and felt that she was quite tight.

Then I pulled it out of her and said, "I am looking forward to it. When you plan it, make it for a couple of days. I will want you more that once; probably several times."

"Yes sir, I will. And welcome to the family. I am looking forward to you being my brother-in-law."

"Me too. Now, I'm going to scoot and get ready for the day. Tonight after the wedding, why don't you make sure that your boy friend up there fucks his wife very nicely? She deserves more than a quick poke from him."

"I will see that she gets it." She smiled and went back upstairs.

I shook my head and smiled as I thought "Two down and one to go." I dressed and filled my thermos and went to breakfast. Sheila and Natalie were sitting together talking. I got my plate and sat down next to Natalie. I whispered in her ear, "Tell her that her husband will be giving her a good fucking tonight after the wedding." Then I kissed her ear. Natalie turned to me and smiled. She seemed to understand what had happened. I left before I could see if Sheila reacted but when Gresh sat down her face definitely brightened.

I went down to the garden and looked things over. I decided that we needed to start the seeds for the herbs so that they would be ready for transplant when we got the bed built. When the volunteers arrived, we set up a bench and filled a number of pots with seed starter mix and started planting seeds. I sent our guy to take a look at the rock pile and see what might be available.

A while later, I saw Gresh heading my way with a smile on his face. I broke away and met him where the others couldn't overhear us.

"Is it true that you spanked Donna's ass?"

"Yes sir; guilty as charged." He grinned.

"I have wanted to do that since she started her FemDom thing in high school. I am glad it was you and not me."

"That's what Natalie said. I don't know if it will change her overall but I think we have found a balance between her and me."

"That is the first step." He paused and then added, "What can you tell me about Sheila?"

"Not much really about her personally but I will say that if you are interested, you will have a very pleasurable time during your two weeks up here." I grinned at him.

"That is what I wanted to know. Thanks. Do you have any thoughts about talking to this group coming up? The presentation that I have is good but kind of dry."

"From my point of view, I would suggest that you give them the canned stuff early and then get to know them. I would use the rest of the week to open discussions on various issues and see what comes up."

"For example?"

"When we were up here earlier, we met this great couple. He is a vegetable farmer about twenty miles from the lake. He is the one who put me onto the property we are going to try to buy. But he said something that kind of stuck but I haven't really taken the time to wrap my head around it but it might be important."

"Ok, throw it at me."

"The guy who I am going to buy from has 700 acres of fruit trees and some kids but none of the kids are interested in getting involved in continuing the orchard. That is why he is willing to sell off the 200 acres I'm interested in. Come to think of it the guy who took us over there doesn't have any kids hanging around either. In any event he said that there were a lot of growers who wanted to retire in the next few years but didn't have anyone to run the farm. It struck me that we can look at market potential until we are blue in the face but if there is no one working the trees, in 10-15 years we will have a bunch of unproductive trees and lose the market or we will have the corporate farmers ruining the local economy."

"That is an interesting point. I don't recall any reports or data talking about the continuity issue. I see what you are getting at. Maybe when I go out, I can talk to your friend."

"You don't have to; he and his wife will be on the boat today. They are coming up for the wedding."

"Let's have lunch with him and see what we can find out from him. That could be the basis of several discussions during the growers meetings."

"I will be ready and introduce you when the bus gets here. So go chase some pussy for awhile to stay out of trouble."

"I'm going to talk with Sheila and Monica and make up some lies to tell them about me."

"Same thing isn't it?"

With a gleam in his eye, he replied, "I will see you at lunch. Enjoy your last day of bachelorhood."

"Gresh, I have been a bachelor for 42 years. Waking up with a beautiful woman who loves me is a change I am ready for."

"Smart man. You can still starve at an all-you-can-eat buffet. I'll see you in a while." He went toward the office and I went back to planting seeds.

The plan was for us to stop after lunch and rest and clean up. Natalie was going to go and dress in her parent's room and I would have our room to myself. I would eat at the first sitting and if Nat wanted to eat, she would go to the second sitting. The ceremony was at 7:00 and was the evening service for the night. The reception would follow in the dining hall. Nat was going to the meeting hall after dinner and someone would come get me after she was in the dressing room.

I met the bus from the lake and greeted Swede and Doris and led them to the dining hall. Natalie spirited Doris away to meet and eat with her mother and sisters. Swede and I ate with Gresh and had a great conversation. Swede was very open to questions and offered his opinions of a wide variety of subjects. He confirmed that many local growers faced a continuation problem as well as others. I could see the wheels turning inside Gresh's head as he listened. But they were turning inside mine too.

After lunch, Swede took Gresh and introduced him to several others who were there as visitors for the week. I went back to our room and found a bag with a tuxedo in it. That was a surprise to me. I hung it up and lay down and took a nap for a while.

When I woke up, I was slightly disoriented but I heard someone in the kitchen. I imagined that it was Natalie or maybe Sheila. I got up and went to see. It appeared to be Natalie from behind. I was wrong and knew it as soon as I put my arms around her waist. It was Donna.

She spun around with my arms still around her and she smiled at me and put her arms around my neck and kissed me. "Hi, I have a note for you from Nat." She handed me a taped note that told me that Donna hadn't read it.

"Lover, Donna is to stay with you and help you shower (tee hee) and get dressed. She will eat with you if you have dinner. Then she is to get you to the event hall in time and tell you what to do. She is earning points to make up for this morning. Enjoy her but don't fuck her. Love you, Nat."

Now that was a pretty open ended array of options and frankly, I wasn't sure what I was willing to do or not to do. Donna solved that issue by saying, "You are too nervous and tense. Go lay down and I'll give you a massage." She released me and pushed me in the direction of the bedroom. I was only in my underpants so I lay down on my stomach. A moment later, she was straddling my ass. I couldn't be sure but I'd bet a lot that she was naked underneath her robe, if she was still wearing her robe. Then she started putting oil on my back and massaging my muscles which I was surprised were a little tense and she was successful in relaxing them. She did my whole back and then scooted down, pulling my underpants with her. Then she was massaging my ass and it felt very good.

Then she told me to roll over. I hesitated. "Nat said I could do anything to make you happy except to fuck you or make you cum. Trust me; I don't want the punishment for either of those things to happen. If you get too excited, tell me. I'll stop. Now roll over." I did and she looked me over. "No wonder she is so hung up on you. That weapon you carry around with you would make any woman happy. I know that it will please me when I get my turn." Then she began rubbing oil on my chest and it felt very good. She had indeed taken off her robe and if a hood was over her head, I could easily mistake her for Natalie. Donna's breasts might have been slightly larger but not by much. Their nipples came from the same mold. My cock was at full staff and resting against her stomach. She worked her way down until the only thing she hadn't massaged was my cock. Then she scooted back and took me in her mouth. I could feel the squeals of delight that couldn't escape from her mouth because of my package; but they were there. It took all of my will power to tell her that I was on the verge of cumming. She quickly pulled off of me and smiled. "Thank you for saving me. Next time, there will be no stopping. Now go get in the shower and shave and do all that guy stuff."

I did and when I came down, she handed me a pair of shorts and a shirt and we went to the early dinner. I had a small salad. Then she took me back to our room and started handing me the slacks and shirt for the tux. I put them on and she said to sit for awhile. She left and was back in fifteen minutes. Then she handed me a glass of wine and said, "Thirty minutes." Thirty minutes later, she was helping me on with my jacket and checking the cummerbund and tie. When she pronounced me worthy of her sister, she led me to an anteroom in the event hall where we were met by Cindy.

"Are you ready?" I nodded and they opened the door and led me to the edge of the circular altar area. A moment later, the bridal march started and Gresh and momma entered with Natalie between them and led her to the edge of the circle directly across from us. She looked absolutely beautiful. The dress looked wonderful on her and her hair and everything else was perfect.

The minister entered and called everyone to rise. Donna and Cindy took my hands and led me to the center of the circle as Momma and Gresh brought Natalie forward until we were face to face. The minister recited the words and we spoke our answers. At the pronouncement of our vows, Donna and Cindy raised my hands and put them in Natalie's hands which were held by Gresh and momma. Then the four stood back leaving us alone, together and united as the minister said "You may kiss the bride." We did and the audience applauded the newly married couple.

We turned and walked through the crowd to the back where we waited and received congratulations from everyone. During one short break, Natalie whispered, "I hope Donna got you ready for me tonight because I am more than ready for you."

I whispered back, "I don't think either of us will be disappointed."

We went to the dining hall and found that the kitchen had out done themselves with a beautiful cake and punch. Once again we found ourselves surrounded by well wishers. Suddenly, it was 10:00 and people were going to their rooms and the party dwindled. It was the first time since almost noon that Nat and I had a chance to just talk and be alone with each other. We had been holding hands but were often talking to three or four different people at the same time.

Nat whispered in my ear, "Take me to our room; I can't wait any longer to make love with my husband." I smiled at her and started leading her toward the door.

We were intercepted by Donna who led us to the stairs in back. "You are spending your wedding night in the hotel tonight." She led us to the room on the end where she and Cindy were staying.

I asked, "Um Donna, this is nice But where are you and Cindy staying tonight?"

"Are you kidding? Cindy is with Heather and you gave me instructions about tonight. His is your room for the night. Enjoy it; there is more room here than in your place. I'll bring the dress and tux bags up in the morning. Momma is going to take them back with her and store them for you." Then she gave us each a kiss and opened the door for us. He room was larger than our bedroom and there was a small table with some bread, cheese, fruit and a bucket of chilled champagne.

We entered and Natalie immediately found her way into my arms and kissed me with passion. "I have loved you with all of my being and now I am yours forever. I love being married to you and want to be your friend, your partner, your lover, and the mother of your children. Make me yours again, my love."

"Natalie, you are everything I had ever dreamed of when I thought about the perfect wife. I am humbled that you are that perfect for me and that we are now married. Please help me be everything you ever wanted in a husband." I kissed her deeply as I unzipped her dress. I felt her purr as I did this. She was unclasping my cummerbund.

For once, it took longer for me to get undressed as I had more pieces to take off than she did. She only wore her dress and a tiny thong along with hold up stockings. I had the jacket, cummerbund, tie, shirt, pants, and underpants. When we were undressed, I offered to pour us each a glass of champagne but she said we would save that for our first break. We actually took two breaks that night. Our first round was one of our animalistic rounds of love making where we were insatiable as we devoured each other. She came twice before I filled her now married pussy with my cum. Then we opened the bottle of champagne and enjoyed a glass and some of the fruit. Then she made very loving and tender love to me. We took another break and had some cheese and more champagne and then I made love to her with every ounce of energy I had left. It was enough to bring her to two more thrilling orgasms. Then we slept wrapped in each other's arms. It was almost 2:00 before we fell asleep.

When we woke in the morning, the food and empty champagne bottle were gone and a pot of coffee was in their place. There were also some of our regular clothes on the chair for us. We smiled at each other and giggled because we had slept on top of the covers and whoever had brought these in had definitely gotten an eyeful. Surprisingly, we were both hungry and drank coffee while we dressed. The thought of making love again crossed my mind but frankly, I had nothing left from the night before and I think Nat felt the same way. We kissed and caressed but those tender touches were all we needed that morning.

We went down to breakfast and found that it was almost 9:00 and all we could get was fruit and cereal. That was fine with us. The only other people in the dining hall were Gresh and four men including Swede. Gresh had obviously got them talking about their lives, farms, and futures.

Heather came in for coffee and came over and gave us each a kiss and sat down for a moment. Nat asked, "Who is watching the store?"

"I am showing Cindy how things work. She is minding it. She also has some ideas on some things that we might want to sell. You both looked so beautiful last night. I cried. I have never cried at a wedding before but I did last night. I hope that you liked the coffee Cindy and I brought you this morning. Donna had your clothes ready for you."

Nat kissed her, "Thank you honey, that was just perfect. And I don't know how Jeff felt, but I felt like a fairy princess in a fantasy dream last night. Everything was perfect."

"I felt like I was the luckiest man on earth last night because my dream princess wasn't a dream after all."

"You two were made for each other. Someday I hope I find my perfect mate."

"You will honey; don't try to force it. Just live up to your potential and he or she will be there when you are ready."

Heather smiled and left to go back to the bookstore. Then we were joined by Gresh. "You were both wonderful last night. I hope that you liked the ceremony. Your momma came up with it when we realized that Jeff didn't have any family and you did."

"Daddy, it was wonderful and quite meaningful too. I hope Jeff saw the symbolism."

"I'm not sure what you intended, but I certainly felt the welcome into the family and that is very special to me. I only have an aunt and an uncle but I have never been very close to them. So Gresh, you seem to have been digging into some of the locals fairly deeply. What have you found?"

"I have found that you stumbled all over a huge issue. I think that one or both of us need to really focus on the continuity issue and find some options to offer. You were right; in the ten to twenty year range, this area could be full of dying farms."

Natalie looked at both of us and said, "We can't let that happen. When you come up for the meetings, we can discuss it better and put a plan together."

I nodded and Gresh agreed.

I asked, "So what are the plans for today and tomorrow?"

"I'm not sure what the others are going to do but I am going to talk to Monica and Sheila some more about a couple of other ideas they have. Momma and a couple of the women are going to try their hands in the craft room. Of course, I don't have a clue about Cindy or Donna; they will do what they will do."

Natalie added, "Cindy is in the bookstore today learning what we do. I don't know about Donna."

Sheila walked over and said, "Here are all of my favorite people together."

I looked at her and asked, "How was your evening last night?"

"It was very enlightening. Gresh, are you ready to go meet with Monica?"

"Yes, I am. I guess I will see you two later." He got up and they went toward the office complex.

I looked at Natalie and said, "I wonder if Gresh will become good friends with both Monica and Sheila?"

"I doubt that he will with Monica; she is only into women and is involved with another one of the staffers. But I think daddy and Sheila are going to make each other very happy. By the way, I didn't tell you but Donna and Sheila's husband are going with another couple to hike to one of the lakes today. They probably won't be back until dinner time. I am going to try and talk to momma this afternoon and would like it if you could talk with Cindy. Something is bothering her and we haven't had time to talk."

"Sure, I haven't had a chance to get to know here very much and that would be nice."

"I am so glad that you don't feel intimidated by my family. I was a little worried about that. We are all different but we all are really close too."

"Actually, except for that incident yesterday with Donna, I haven't had a problem at all and that seems to have worked out pretty well."

"You don't know how well. When we see Donna again, you will find out just how well. Now, I think that we need to go see how things are going this morning." I kissed her and she went to the bookstore while I went to the garden.

The seeds were all planted and sitting on benches. I couldn't wait for the green house to be up so we could propagate seeds properly. When the others arrived, they all told me how wonderful the wedding had been and expressed hope that our wedding night had been as good. I smiled and said nothing. For the rest of the day, the two girls teased me and tried to get me to say something. The guy just smiled and kept silent. Today, we took a couple of trash bags and a couple of tools and went around to all of the gardens and cleaned them up, weeded, and dead headed a number of blooms that were on their last legs. We finished at noon and went to lunch together.

1...345678