An Incredible Month

Story Info
A couple's first month together.
1.7k words
4.41
14.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxylegs
sxylegs
19 Followers

Last January I met Pat. He was great! Not somebody that I normally would be attracted to. In fact I wasn’t sexually attracted to him at first I had a boyfriend. We had been together for almost 5 years.

In the next few weeks, the group got together and Pat joined us. We thought he was a real player. He took a couple of the women out from the group, but nothing happened. Then all of a sudden he was arriving at the shop every day. He asked if he could use my computer. He also didn’t know how to do a few things and knew virtually nothing about computer hardware.

So I allowed him to use the computer to check his email and to check out jobs since he didn’t have his own computer. I also started teaching him about the hardware side of the computer. Now he was stopping by almost every night on his way home from work.

I was so naive. I would ask my partner which one of us that he was stopping by to see, especially since she wasn’t here half the time. I just didn’t get it. I so enjoyed the visits. I felt that I had met someone that I could really trust. I felt some sort of magic, but wasn’t sure just what it was. But something was happening. I started teaching him ways to make money on the Internet. So I felt that that might be the reason that he kept coming by.

By this time it had been a couple of months and we were becoming good friends. He asked me to go with him computer shopping. When he came to the shop to pick me up, he was all dressed up and driving his little red Porsche. It was really cool. But I felt crummy still in my work clothes. I was beginning to feel different about him. Looking at him in the close quarters of the car, paying more attention to him. I was really drawn to him. Oh he smelled so good.

And we got along so well. But I still had that boyfriend.

The boyfriend and I weren't getting along all that well... He was mentally abusive. I didn’t care for that anymore and he was so in control that I wasn’t sure how to break away.

One of the biggest ways he was able to hold on was because he had been so good sexually.

I only saw him from Saturday afternoon to Monday night or Tuesday morn. And when I could I got as much sex out of him as I could. Then I would go all week without. When I didn’t do what he wanted me to do he would withhold sex. This would drive me crazy, but I dot believe that you should go out on a monogamous partner.

But things were changing in my mind. I would stand next to Pat and I would get so turned on.

Just the smell of him drove me crazy. This I didn’t understand. I had never reacted to anybody as I did him.

So I figured.”Why Not". So I asked him to have sex with me. I wanted him in the worst way, and I also felt it was a way to break away from my current boyfriend.

He made me wait a week, and then on that Fantastic Thursday, he asked me to go for a walk on the canal. I was so excited, I could barely breathe.

We went for our walk.... We talked and talked. He told me about a few things that he wanted to do. We talked about a lot of things. It was great. Then I noticed that he had something on the back of his neck.... I told him to hold on and started to remove it when he leaned down and started to kiss me. I told him that wasn’t what I stopped him for, but to go ahead.

God, that kiss was wonderful.

When we left the canal, we walked over to the car and I decided to be a little more playful.

I leaned up against the side of the Porsche and asked him if he could kiss me again. He did and it was even better than the first time.

When we got back to his house, he had to leave for a little while. So I sat and watched a little TV. When he got back, the skyrockets flew.

Pat lit a couple of candles. Then came and sat next to me. We started kissing. I got extremely turned on by just the kissing. If this were the case then what would happen when we got down to some serious sex. He started nibbling the side of my neck, it felt so good. So I said "Bite Me” which he did. I was then so wet that my juices were running down my legs.

Pat then led me into the bedroom. Once in there he proceeded to take off my jeans. Since I dot wear underwear, one less item to remove. He started to kiss and nip at my thighs, slowly moving up and down. It felt fantastic. He purposely stayed away from my engorged clit, wanted to save that till later. He rolled me over. Pat then started biting and sucking on my ass. Oh wow...the sensations I was receiving from that. Then he spread my cheeks apart and starting rimming my asshole. I thought I was going to come off the bed. It felt so good. So sensual. When he inserted his tongue, it made me hotter than I would ever expect it would.

Pat went from biting the fleshy part of my ass to sliding his tongue around and inserting it in my very willing asshole. I thought I would explode.

He then rolled me over. When I tried to touch him, he kept my hands above my head. I guess he wanted to take care of me first. I was always the one to do all the oral. Didn’t receive as much as I wanted. I guess that was about to change.

He removed my shirt and bra, then stared at my breasts awhile before finally sucking on them. My nipples are so sensitive. When he started lightly flicking my right nipple with his tongue and then would suck for a few minutes then go back to flicking, I surprised myself by actually cumin. That was a first. Now I was getting off by just having my nipples expertly played with. How awesome!!!! He shifted me around on the bed. The next thing I knew was that he was between my legs and I was experiencing a feeling that I have never felt before. It just seemed like intense energy, and it was swirling around inside of me. And he hadn’t even touch my clit yet. Just feeling his hot breath was making me dizzy and wanting more. I made this guttural sound which came from way down inside of me. I couldn’t believe that I made that sound.

I now felt the passion and intensity building up so strongly. I wanted to touch him, to rip his clothes off. To do something to make him touch my clit. To suck it. To do something to ease this wanting. I wanted him so badly. I needed him to touch me.

Finally he did. As soon as he clamped his mouth over my clit, I proceeded to buck and rock and almost throw him off. I was moaning so loudly I thought the neighbors might hear. He was just flicking my clit with his fantastic tongue, as wave after wave rushed over me.

I felt like I was flooding the bed with the amount of juices that was flowing out of me. He kept flicking his tongue, and it seemed like my clit was getting bigger and bigger and harder by the minute. I was starting to twitch so hard I couldn’t stand it anymore. So I asked him to do something. With that he just chuckled, and sucked even harder. Then I came. I came so hard I really thought I was going to pass out. I had no breath left in me. I just kept going and going. Then it felt like the top of my head had exploded all the way to my pussy.

It was truly incredible.

Now, when I came up for air, I felt it was his turn. Boy was I wrong there. He finished removing his clothes, and then I got to see how gorgeous his erection was. It really was a work of art. He knelt between my legs and slowly inserted that great erection inside of me.

I greedily grasped onto it. Clutching and grabbing with every fiber of my pussy walls. My nerve endings were so electrified that just trying to comprehend what was happening was a great effort. I grabbed his muscular ass as it was pumping up and down, and pulled him into me even more. It felt like he was hitting the back of my throat. Something again started building up inside of me, It was scary how strong it was getting. It was so incredible, mind boggling, explosive.

OH GOD!!! I moaned loudly, and again he chuckled, then I noticed his breathing was really getting faster and shallower. This was really fucking great. We were both building up for a really big orgasm. I also started moving faster and faster. I was so tight that I could feel him swell up even larger than he was before. That made me contract and grab hold even tighter and then we both came. We were bucking and moving and groaning and it was wonderful. After the room stood still and our breathing returned to normal and all was quiet, Pat rose up and looked at me and said, "That Was Fun"

I dumped the boyfriend!

This went on for a whole month. The sex was getting better and better. Once, twice sometimes three times a night. It was incredible. Quite exhausting but exhilarating. I had finally met someone with the same sex drive as me. And together we rocked the universe.

Then he dumped me...

sxylegs
sxylegs
19 Followers