An Incredible Night

Story Info
Couple has surprise evening with new friends.
3.4k words
4.34
132.3k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About two months ago, my wife and I had an incredible experience that was unplanned and totally out of character for us. The best part is that it has made our marriage and love for each other even stronger, which I would not have thought possible, because we have the perfect marriage.

Just a little bit about us. My wife (Sue) is 35 and I'm 37. From the first time that I met her, I knew that Sue was for me. She has the type of looks that turn heads of all ages when she walks into a room. She's very attractive and has what I would say is the perfect body.

We met while in college and married a year after her graduation. Since that time, we've had 3 children and been forced to move about every 4 years due to my job. As a result, we've lost touch with or are hundreds of miles away from most of our childhood friends. Due to the moves and our children's activities, it has limited our ability to really get the chance to become close friends with or go out with other couples, which has been fine with us, because we have each other and the kids. Then...

About 3 months ago, my wife was grocery shopping with our youngest son. While there, she struck up a conversation with another woman (Amanda) who was also there with her son. As it turned out, Amanda, her husband Chuck and their son had just moved to the area. Their son was the same age as our youngest son, so they decided to meet a few days later at a local park to let the boys play, since it was the middle of the summer and her son knew no one. They met at the park and found that they (and us men) had a number of things in common and similar interests.

My wife suggested that we get together for dinner at a local restaurant so we all could meet. A week later that occurred and we found that we really did enjoy each other's company and committed to needing to get together (as adults) at least once a month. At that first dinner, it was obvious that Amanda and Chuck were fitness freaks in very good shape and probably in their mid-to-late 20's. She was attractive and it looked as though Chuck had the physique most women would drool over. A few weeks had passed when my wife received a call from Amanda inviting us to their house for dinner. Apparently, their son was spending the last week of summer vacation with Chuck's parents in Texas. So, we could have a nice dinner and quiet evening at their house. Sue accepted and made the babysitting arrangements for our children.

We arrived at their house with a bottle of red wine and my wife's famous tart dessert to compliment the steaks that Chuck had on the grill. After a very pleasant dinner we decided to play some games in their den. We played the typical trivia-type games, some with guys against gals and some as couples. After about 2 hours of board games, someone (Chuck I think) suggested we play cards.

So we spent the next 30 minutes playing Gin, until Amanda said it was getting boring. I quickly agreed and my wife commented that it was probably getting a little late, so maybe we should pack it in. Chuck responded that if we wanted to do something really exciting we could play strip poker. Having only spent about 4 hours with him between these two evenings, I had no idea whether he was serious or joking. Each of us were kind of in shock and sat open mouthed around the table for what at least seemed like an hour, although was probably only a few seconds.

Finally Chuck broke the silence by saying that he was only kidding, but since no one seems to be objecting then why not. Amanda looked at Sue and said that the two of them would need to discuss this in private, but that we should not get our hopes up. Amanda and Sue left the den and I was still in shock and did not know what to even say to Chuck. Finally he broke the silence and said that he was sorry if he offended any of us and that it really was meant as a joke, but since no one openly objected, he thought it might be fun, especially since we all had a few drinks in us, not to mention that he felt like we were with two very hot women. He indicated that he was shocked that his wife did not immediately object, since they had never done anything like this.

I told him that he definitely did not offend me, but I too was shocked that neither of the women said no. I told Chuck that as long as the women were OK with it, I'd be OK as well since we all seemed very comfortable with each other. In the back of my mind, I seriously doubted that Sue would agree, as the only thing that she had ever done to let someone else see her semi-nude was when we were in New Orleans at Mardi Gras and after about six beers finally agreed to flash her breasts for some beads.

After a few minutes the ladies returned. They had actually made a list. Amanda began by saying that they thought it could be some harmless fun, as long as we all agreed to their list. Chuck said fire away. Sue then went on to say that the first rule is that the women would not take off their panties, although the men would have to remove their briefs. The second rule was that we would all start with the same number of articles to remove. Each person could have 4 articles of clothing.

The women of course would actually have 5 since they would be keeping their panties on. The third and most important rule was that this would likely be a one-time event and that everyone knew that nothing else would be happening, other than the stripping of the clothes. Chuck looked at me and asked if I was in and I said absolutely. About this time, it hit me that I had not really seen another woman's breasts up close since my wife and I began dating about 18 years ago. For the first time, I took a better look at Amanda and began to imagine what she looked like under the shorts and top that she had on. It also hit me that my wife would be taking off her top in front of another guy that was sitting about 2 feet from her. Then I found myself getting really turned on.

After Chuck went to get a fresh set of drinks the game began. Never having played strip poker, I'm guessing the way we played was pretty standard. Everyone was dealt 5 cards and had the option to draw up to 3 cards. Lowest hand would be the loser and have to remove an article of clothing. Chuck said that to be fair and to make sure we were all embarrassed equally, that we should continue to play until we were all nude, except of course the panties on the ladies. We all agreed.

I now felt even better knowing that I'd definitely get to see Amanda topless and even better that my wife would be showing her breasts to our new friends. We played a test hand to make sure everyone knew how it was going to work. Everyone was ready to go. After having had three kings in the test hand, I had garbage in the first real hand. So, I was the first to lose. I removed my socks, leaving me with my shirt, pants and briefs. Amanda lost the next hand and removed her sandals, leaving her with her shorts, top and bra. Chuck then lost the next two hands, which brought him down to his shirt and boxers. I noticed Sue getting a good glance of his bulge when he removed his pants. The next hand was lost by Amanda, and she surprised us all by removing her top. Her bra was pretty conservative, but it was obvious that she had decent sized breasts. Her stomach was very smooth and tight. For the first time, I felt a stirring in my pants. Chuck lost the next hand, so he took off his shirt.

As I had initially expected from our first meeting, his chest and abs seemed to have been perfectly sculpted. I noticed that Sue was trying not to stare but that she was definitely impressed. To my delight, my wife lost the next three hands. Since she was not wearing a bra, she removed her shoes, socks and shorts, leaving her with the only remaining removable item being her halter top. I was pleasantly surprised to see she was wearing thong panties when she removed her shorts. Chuck and I each whistled when we saw her in the thong. But then it was back to business. Once again, Chuck lost the next hand meaning that he would be the first to bare it all as he removed his pants. I was actually a bit relieved to see that he was not as perfect below the waist as he was above it. He looked about average size, but both of the girls took the chance to hoot and holler at him. For the first time in a while, I finally did not get a pair on the next hand and wound up losing. I quickly took off my shirt and dealt the next hand.

Everyone had at least a pair on the next hand, so I think we all felt pretty good, but it was my wife Sue that ended up losing. It was suddenly very quiet in the room and I worried that my wife might call off the game. But she didn't and slowly removed her halter top. As soon as she did it, Chuck blurted out "Oh my God". He quickly apologized to Sue, Amanda and myself, but said that Sue had incredible tits. He again apologized to his wife telling her that he loved her body but that he had never seen a better set of tits than Sue's, even in the magazines. Sue was still blushing a bit when she thanked him for his compliment. Still feeling embarrassed, he apologized to me again and I told him no problem that I thought they were fantastic as well.

Amanda lost the next hand and though I was hoping she'd take off the bra and Sue encouraged her to do so, she took off her shorts instead. Since Amanda and I were the only ones with any clothes left, she asked if she should just deal the cards to her and I since Sue and Chuck had no articles to lose if they lost the hand. Sue said that would probably make sense, but then Chuck offered up that we could play for "forfeits". Amanda asked what he meant and he said that if an individual lost that did not have any remaining clothes that the winner of the hand could tell the loser to do something. The ladies immediately said no way because of rule number three (nothing else would happen). Chuck said that he was not saying there'd be any screwing around, just more fun-type stuff. My wife looked at Amanda and said that maybe they needed to go off to discuss this in private. So, off they went.

While sitting in the room, Chuck then told me to please don't take any offense, but that he really had never seen a better set of tits than my wife had. I again told him no problem. To give you a little better description of her breasts, after our third child she had a slight breast augmentation. Rather than getting huge over-sized breasts, she went for breasts that would be more proportionate to her body than her god-given breasts were.

The result was perfectly shaped breasts that were the perfect size for her body. Add to that a very attractive face and great figure, and it truly does make them look perfect. The ladies returned with a small box. They indicated that they agreed with the idea of forfeits, however, the winner did not get to pick what he/she wanted, rather they'd have to pick one of the folded pieces of paper out of their little box and have the loser do what it said. I'll admit that I was a little nervous and then Chuck said he was OK as long as he did not have to do any homo things. I said the same goes for me. Amanda said that we'd just have to see what the paper slips said.

Amanda dealt the cards and Chuck ended up losing with Amanda having the best hand. Amanda picked out the piece of paper and read it aloud. It required the loser (Chuck) to give the winner (Amanda) a ninety second back rub. Nothing real exciting other than watching Sue's eyes follow Chuck's man-hood as he walked to behind Amanda. I once again lost the next hand, so I removed my pants. So, from a clothes perspective, Amanda and I each had one article left. Sue then asked whether we were going to keep playing after everyone is nude or whether that would still signify the end the game. We all agreed that once the last article of clothing was removed, we would play one final hand to at least make that last person sit through one hand while naked. I was the next dealer and was happy to see that I had dealt myself a full house. I was shocked when Chuck ended up having a higher full house with my wife holding the worst hand. Amanda passed Chuck the box.

Chuck picked a piece of paper and after reading it was really excited as he read it to us saying the winner (Chuck) could rub any "exposed" skin of the loser (Sue) for thirty seconds. Sue's face turned beet red, as Chuck asked her to please bring her perfect tits to him. She stood up and stepped in front of him. He immediately groped her breasts and was about to try to suck on one when Sue and Amanda told him no. Chuck finished his thirty seconds and again told us that they were just fantastic. Amanda lost the next hand, so she was finally required to take off her bra. She did and although she was hot, it really did make me appreciate even more how incredibly sexy and what a tremendous body my wife has. Chuck looked at me and said to please don't lose, as he was hoping to get win some more forfeits. Amanda won the next hand and Sue lost. The forfeit was pretty tame though requiring Sue to nibble on Amanda's ears / neck for 60 seconds. It was an incredible turn on though watching two very hot looking topless ladies next to each other with one nibbling on the others neck. I finally won a hand and Amanda lost. The forfeit required the loser (Amanda) to moon the others and allow the winner (me) to smack his/her ass.

So, Amanda carefully lowered her panties, ensuring nothing else was exposed and told me to smack away. Having never really smacked an ass, I wasn't sure how hard to do it, so I slapped her hard enough that I figured she'd feel it, but not hard enough to hurt her or leave a mark. When I did, she said that's not a smack and that she demanded I smack her hard. So, being that I aim to please, I slapped her ass hard enough that I'm sure there'll still be a mark in the morning.

When Sue won the next hand, her forfeit required the loser (Amanda) to kiss the winner where he/she wanted for 60 seconds. So, Sue shocked us all by requesting Amanda to come over and suck on her breasts, so she could "at least tell Chuck what he missed". Amanda did and I thought for sure that I'd be shooting my load. To this day, I don't think I've ever seen anything so erotic. I think I disappointed everyone by losing the next hand. So, I dropped by briefs to the applause and whistles from Sue and Amanda. Sue then reminded everyone that this meant that this would be the last hand. To make it more exciting, Amanda and Sue agreed that the winner could pick 2 slips of paper and either choose one or a combination of the two. So, the final hand was dealt. Chuck continued his hot streak and won with a straight. Amanda, Sue and I each had a pair, but Sue's was the lowest. Chuck pulled the first slip from the box and it said that the winner could touch the loser on exposed skin for 60 seconds. He pulled the second slip and announced that it said the loser was required to touch the winner on his/her choice of exposed skin for 60 seconds. So, he announced that he would first like to maul Sue's tits for 60 more seconds and then have Sue give him a hand job for 60 seconds. Amanda quickly said that he could was not allowed as he could not have both.

He could choose one or a combination of the two, which did not mean getting both. Sue quickly agreed. Chuck mulled it over for a minute and said he'd made his decision. He said he was choosing to combine the two of them and wanted to tit fuck my wife. Amanda again questioned him and he said he was combining them by having her touch him where he wanted, which was his cock, with the exposed skin that he chose of hers which were her tits. Amanda looked at Sue and they agreed that would be OK, but he would not be allowed to touch her with his hands. He asked Sue to lie on her back and he straddled her stomach. He slid forward placing his cock between her breasts. Sue gently squeezed her breasts together and Chuck slowly began to move his cock in and out. At first I have to admit to being a little jealous, but that feeling was overcome as I saw how incredibly sexy my wife looked. Within a minute Chuck began to pick up the pace and it was not much after that the Chuck said he was going to cum and jumped off my wife to spray his load on the floor. It was kind of quiet for the next minute or so while each of us dressed. Amanda broke the silence by saying thanks again for coming and that although what happened was totally unexpected, she still had a great time and that she hoped that we could continue to be friends.

As we pulled out of their drive-way, Sue told me how horny she was and that she needed to be fucked now. I pulled into a school parking lot and drove to the back. I assumed we'd just jump in the back seat, but she got out of the car, dropped her shorts and bent over the truck of the car. Who was I to complain, I mounted my wife from behind right out in the parking lot.

A few months has passed since that night and we continue to get together with Chuck and Amanda, but with no repeats of the above. We'll laugh and make jokes about what happened that night, so everyone's very comfortable about it and it looks like it was just one of those crazy nights, that is usually saved for college kids. The funny thing is that the night just served as a reminder to me about how very lucky I am to have a beautiful looking wife who is also incredibly sexy. Sue tells me the same thing that she feels more in love with me than ever. So, a little spice once and a while might not be bad if you can control it.