An Indecent Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nudels
Nudels
89 Followers

The two young men had managed to twist further round now to watch Maisy and Julian could clearly see they were fully erect and excited, but he wasn't sure if it was the sight of Maisy that excited them or him being fucked by her, nevertheless their penises looked magnificent.

By now Maisy had set up a rhythm and was literally riding him as if he were a horse, she kept his penis deep inside her and was getting maximum pleasure from the full length of his shaft as well as rubbing her firm clitoris on his pubis. His penis was on the point of bursting and as Maisy kept up her rhythmical fucking of him he could feel his cum starting to rise, he clenched his buttocks tightly and as his throbbing penis began to pulsate he pumped hot white cum deep inside her. As he did so her muscles gripped his penis tightly and as each spurt erupted from his tip she squeezed him tighter getting every last drop from him.

He was spent, he must have been spurting inside her for 30 seconds but she didn't stop and she continued riding his still erect penis (the Viagra was still working thankfully), he had no control over her and he suspected she hadn't either. His thick white cum was now starting to trickle out from between her lips as she continued to fuck herself on his penis, their mixed juices were now flowing like a river over his balls and down between his buttocks, some of which he could feel in his still partially open and painful anus.

He felt Maisy start to tense, her grip on his penis tightened and she started to tremble uncontrollably and then from nowhere the low moan started, it got louder and louder until the whole of the woodland and the glen where reverberating with the sound, the other women were cheering her on as in one final throw of orgasm Maisy let out a huge warbling scream, the like of which Julian had never heard before. Suddenly there was silence and he found himself lying beneath a completely collapsed body, Maisy had cum.

Back in the Black Bull the locals cheered as the sound of Maisy's orgasm reverberated around the village and the barman chalked up another round to her on the board. Unknown to him his boss had also orgasmed at the same time; she had been the first one to take Julian.

Eventually Maisy came round to the cheers of the group and as she gently slipped herself of Julian's rapidly stiffening penis her juices gushed out over him, the smell of sex and love juices was magnificent and his penis responded ready for action again. The other women of the group noticed Julian's erection and were quick to take advantage, the Black Bull landlady being the first.

After the group had finished pleasuring themselves on Julian's penis, he lay on the ground still spread-eagled, his penis and balls completely awash with the women's juices as well as his own cum. But Maisy still had one more task for him; she had promised the boys she would do it so the time was now.

Undoing the clasps on his feet and wrists she told him to turn over on to his front and kneel head down with his bum in the air, reluctantly he did this and when in position Maisy refastened the clasps. He didn't know what was going to happen next but when he felt a pair of hands grip his exposed buttocks and spread them apart it didn't take two guesses.

Ten minutes later he lay face down in the grass, he had just been fucked twice by the two young men who had managed to fill his ass full of their cum and as he lay there he could feel the hot sticky liquid oozing out from his anus and between his buttocks. It hadn't been totally unpleasant in fact he had quite enjoyed it but the pain in his rectum was such he didn't think he could walk again.

Maisy knelt down on the grass next to him, she and the rest of the group including the 2 men had put their robes back on and they all stood around watching and waiting for him to recover. Maisy undid the clasps on his wrists and feet and helped him up, the first thing they all noticed was his erection, confirming the enjoyment he had just experienced.

They were all smiling at him and he felt as if he had just made lots of new friends, then Maisy spoke up.

"Well we've done what we wanted to do to you, but before you go is there something you want to do with us," she said.

He nodded in silence, the one thing he had wanted to do all day. Slowly and deliberately he started to stroke his rock hard penis as the whole group watched him, every pair of eyes was on his penis, this was his fantasy, to be watched. As he masturbated in front of his audience he could feel cum dribbling out from between his buttocks and down the back of his legs, this excited him and soon he could feel himself cumming, it was quick and in a few seconds his whole body was trembling as he clenched his buttocks and spurted his cum on to the onlookers. He couldn't stop and the excitement of it kept him cumming thick and hot spurt after spurt until he managed to cum on every one of his voyeurs. Behind him he heard a movement and a click as someone grabbed his arms.

The sun was getting low in the afternoon sky but the air was still warm as he lay alone and naked in the grass thinking back about the events and adventures of the day. His fantasy had been a simple one but he hadn't realized that by being dominated he could become the subject of other people's fantasies.

The only problem now was to get these damned handcuffs off and get back home, possibly the making of another fantasy.

Nudels
Nudels
89 Followers