An Independent Streak Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EJSimpson
EJSimpson
12 Followers

She instantly felt fingers enter her from behind, and gently stroked inside her. She resumed her work on the shaft in front of her, aware that it was starting to swell again. The probing fingers partly withdrew and circled her entrance, teasing. They continued to circle as she started a series of long, full strokes down the shaft, causing the man in front to left out a low pleasing moan. The fingers moves again, this time they drifted to her bum, pressing tenderly against her other entrance. This was uncharted territory for Carolyn. She certainly knew of such things, but none of her previous lovers had ever even suggested it, and she would never have let Sir Robert even if he had. It wasn't an unpleasant feeling, far from it, and it became even better when she felt one of her lovers slip once again into her. Building to a steady pace with his hard cock, her man also slipped a wet finger into her previously untouched entrance. This new feeling was like a whole new spark of energy though her, reenergising and refreshing. The combination of finger and shaft both inside, matching themselves thrust for thrust felt decadent, filling and above all, very naughty.

The man in her mouth withdrew and she felt the creak and shift of position as he got down from the table, followed by another creak and shift as another person climbed in front of her. Fingers gathered her hair behind her head, formed a strong grip and eased her head forward. Her lips touched a much harder, and larger member which she hastily allowed into her mouth. It was definitely thicker and she could feel his solid pulse in her mouth. Her head was pulled back away, then gently but resolutely forced back down the length. The was repeated until Carolyn cottoned on and went with the rhythm, letting this man use her mouth as if it was her pussy. Both men were now thrusting at both ends of her body, all the while her bum was being touched by those fingers. Up until this moment Carolyn thought she couldn't take any more, but the feeling this created inside her was indescribable and now she never wanted it to end. At that instant, much to her displeasure, her lover behind withdrew both his finger and his manhood. She felt cheated, how could they tease her so much? Turning her on again, promising so much, building her up and then stopping so suddenly. She turned her attention to the length in her mouth, doubling her efforts, hoping to show how much she needed their attention. Lady Carolyn was beyond caring about what she was doing, what she looked like or even who she was doing. She just need more of their attention, and needed that deep warm feeling of orgasm once again. She didn't need to wait very long.

Just at her other entrance, her previously forbidden entrance, she felt one of her men press the head of his stiff cock. It felt wet, hard and was pointing just in the right place. She paused for a moment on the man in her mouth and pushed back with her bum, his engorged head slipped just inside and Carolyn gasped with the rush of the feeling. He waited there, resting, and Carolyn took the brief chance to get used to this new feeling. It felt filling and hot, tight and deliciously wicked. She was waiting for the slight sting, but it never came. He was a little smaller than any of the others, and all she felt was the tight feeling of him inside her.

"Down here all the girls like a bit of this. Less chance of accidents." He said.

He started to work his way in until it was too much for Carolyn and she put a hand out behind her to stop him. He paused, before withdrawing and then slipping home again, although he had got the message and went just far enough in for it not to be uncomfortable. He started to build a slow, constant pace, sliding out and then in again and again. She resumed her work on the one in her mouth, with which he took the hint and, gripping her hair again started to use her mouth for his own purpose.

They both started to get more passionate with their strokes, especially the one in her mouth, and Carolyn gagged a little. He pulled out for a moment, and Carolyn tried to catch her breath, snatching air while she could. He was quickly in once again, and now started to thrust more earnestly, she could feel his pace striving towards an end. She placed a hand around his shaft to stop him going too deep. With her hand wrapped around him Carolyn could feel how close he was as his movements became almost frantic. Just as she felt she would have to cry out for him to stop he pulled out, and still gripping her hair she felt him pull her head back exposing her face fully. She heard his moans grow to a crescendo, until with a great cry she felt a hot stream of cum over her neck, then over her breasts, then another over her check. She could feel splashes of him landing over her breasts, in waves which gradually slowed, until he finally released her hair.

Carolyn had no time to recover as her forbidden lover was also starting to groan strongly. All she could do was grip the table and ride out the pounding she was taking in her bum.

"I'm going to finish," he exclaimed loudly, and with that he thrust one last almighty push into her and she felt his warmth deep in her again. He held her hips and remained motionless, but with every groan she felt another stream into her. She concentrated on the feelings of heat, fullness, disobedience and wickedness. They gave her little time to think of these though.

As he pulled out of her someone slipped one, then two fingers into her pussy. This was joined by third, then she lost count. He cunt was well lubricated with a mixture of her cum and her servant's seed, and this allowed his full hand to slip into her now very full and tight pussy. Carolyn cried out in ecstasy and delirium as this man slipped his fist in and out of her. She lent forward on her hands bracing herself again the wonderful thrusts. She could feel her orgasm very close, and as it built she focussed on the full feeling of his hand, the cum dripping down her legs, clinging to her breasts and trickling out of her bum. It was all too much and she couldn't hold it back any longer, Carolyn's world exploded in a world of ecstasy. It ripped through her, radiating out from her pussy down her legs, up through her chest, eclipsing everything else.

Moments passed in silence, save for the deep breaths being caught by all in the room. After a while the hand was slowly slipped from inside her. She felt someone next to her head. Then they spoke in a whisper, directly into her ear.

"Good girl, maybe we should all meet up again some time." He paused. "We need to start work early tomorrow, as always. We'll lock the door behind us and slip the key under it so you can clean up, and go to sleep in your soft, palatial bed. Good night, m'lady." There were hushed footsteps, but no words as the door first opened then closed again, punctuated by the turning of a key in a lock.

Lady Carolyn collapsed over the table, and breathed deeply, waiting for the strength to return to her legs. Soon she would untie her legs and creep back along the passage to her rooms. Until then she just closed her eyes and felt the warmth flow through her.

EJSimpson
EJSimpson
12 Followers
12