An Indian Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Exhibition Continued.
9.5k words
4.36
81.4k
61

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ravi was still controlling his breath when his mobile rang, it was his wife. He felt his heartbeat increased and he feared for worse, nervously he took the call.

"Hello... Hello..." Malti's anxious voice filled his ears, "come immediately... someone has hit Langa and he has to be taken to hospital immediately." She spoke in one breath.

"What... Who has beaten Langa," Ravi was dreading that someone might have seen him hitting him.

"No one knows.... Don't waste your time come immediately," she shouted.

Ravi felt a bit relaxed knowing that no one knows about him. He then quickly informed other staff in the office that his peon Hemal Rai's son, has been beaten by someone and has to be rushed to hospital. Many of the office staff accompanied him. When they reached the spot, he saw a small crowd has gathered and someone has already tied a large cloth on the wound to stop the bleeding but Langa was still unconscious.

They put him in his car and two of the staff accompanied him to nearby hospital. Malti also insisted on accompanying and he could not persuade her otherwise. Someone from the office also informed the police.

In the hospital, the doctors took him into a room while they waited outside. Ravi now relaxed a bit and looked at his worried wife.

"How can someone do this," she spoke with a pain in his voice, "he is such a nice and obedient boy."

Ravi just nodded his head, he was no longer angry but was feeling remorse. His felt even more guilty when Langa's mother and sister reached hospital and were crying unconsolably. Malti talked to them and assured them, although doctors told them he was serious. Ravi while waiting with his other colleagues, just prayed that nothing should happen to him.

After sometime the doctors came out and everybody rushed to him for update, he informed that wound is deep but he has stitched it, the skull has a hairline fracture and could cause any damage which he cannot foresee now and have to pray that he regains consciousness as soon as possible. Mother and daughter again started to cry and Malti consoled them.

----------------------------------

It was five in the evening when Langa opened his eyes and everyone was relaxed. Ravi's other colleagues already left in the evening but Malti insisted on staying with his mother and sister as his father Hemal was still out of town and could come tomorrow only. Ravi has to stay back because of her and of course all the expenses of the treatment was paid by him, but he felt easy now after Langa was awake and told that he could not see his attacker.

Around eight in the night he could convince his wife to leave hospital, but only after doctors assured that he is out of danger and will be fine in a weak. He saw her talking to Langa and the scenes of the afternoon flashed before his eyes. He felt no anger, but his heart ached at how she cared him.

They picked up their daughter from neighbor's and went home. After Rini went to sleep, both of them lay awake in bed thinking about the day's events. Ravi was lost in thoughts about what he saw in the afternoon, it was not a bad dream it really happened. His innocent wife was actually enjoying another cock. Since when they have been fucking? Does he have a big cock or is he a better lover than him? Several questions clouded his mind.

Langa was sucking the very lips he uses to kiss so lovingly, Langa was pinching and biting the very boobs he so carefully loved and not only Malti allowed all this but she was actually encouraging it. Every cell in his body was charged and he was shaking with agony.

He didn't know what to do, he cannot talk to her about it, as she will immediately know that he was the one who attacked Langa. He actually felt sorry for that, instead he should have confronted Malti, but whatever is done cannot be undone.

'She is again going to fuck Langa once he is back from hospital,' he felt as if his heart was gripped by someone.

Malti was also thinking about how she committed adultery, the way she was going on with Langa this was bound to happen. She glanced at Ravi feeling guilty, 'poor Ravi, he has no idea that he has been helping the man who has fucked his wife,' she thought. She turned towards Ravi and started to caress his hairy chest and kissed on the nipples.

Malti's hairs brushed against his face and in order to brush them away, Ravi inadvertently started to stroke them. 'Has she also kissed Langa, the same way?' the question flashed in his mind and immediately blood surged in his groins and his cock was hard in record speed.

"You are mine," he grabbed her hairs harder and guided her head lower.

"Ahhh..." she groaned in pain.

"Tell me you are mine," he spoke loudly.

"Yes... yes... I am all yours."

He pulled his underwear down and pushed her head onto his hard cock.

"Open your mouth," he instructed.

"What's gotten into you," she giggled.

"Open it," he barked.

Malti felt strange at his rough behavior and then she saw the rock-hard cock staring at her face, 'Must be very horny,' she thought and quickly opened her mouth. Ravi positioned himself in front of her and pulled her mouth over his cock by grabbing her by hairs.

More than half the cock slipped in and Malti felt it filling her mouth completely, she tried to suck it by pulling in her cheeks and moving her tongue around its head.

"Amm... Ahh...," Ravi groaned softly as he felt the hot tongue and pulled her face to impale his cock completely in her mouth. The cock hit the back of her throat and she trashed her head and pinched his buttocks, trying to escape the onslaught but he held her tightly. Malti felt gagged and in order to control her reflexes she opened her mouth wide.

Ravi held her like that for a moment and then started to face fuck her by pulling half of his cock back and then ramming it back in. Malti was scared at the rough treatment and feared that his cock would push into her throat but it was not that big to reach deep and she managed to breath in between his thrusts.

"Gugg...aggg...uggg," Malti gurgled and squeezed his ass every time her noise was buried into his pubic and cock was touching the throat. Ravi was beyond caring, he was in a frenzy as he saw her sweet mouth stretched over his cock. He wondered if she has sucked Langa's dick and this made his cock swell even harder.

"Ahhh... ahhh," he moaned and increased his speed. Malti knew he was about to cum in her mouth. The first jet of cum hit at the back of her throat and she can feel it trickling down inside. The second jet of cum splattered over her spread out tongue and she can feel the salty liquid filled her mouth. She closed her eyes and breathed heavy, waiting for him to finish but he was still fucking her cum filled mouth and added more cum to it.

Malti let the cum dribble out of her mouth as soon as he let her go and gave a dirty stare to Ravi before running towards bathroom.

"You rascal, you almost chocked my throat... what is this?" she shouted as soon as she returned.

"Blowjob," he coolly replied.

"I know that...," she hit on his arm, "but is this the way to do it?"

"It was good."

"Must be for you but what about me," she frowned, "you should have at-least warned me before cumming."

She turned her back towards him.

-------------------------------------------------

In morning things were normal when Ravi took her into his arms and kissed her slowly. After he went to office Malti went to Langa's house to meet his mother and found out that Langa's father had come back from village and was with him at hospital. His mother and sister were very thankful to her for taking so much care. She returned home afterwards but felt lonely.

Four days passed like this and Malti was missing some action, some kinky fun, she was missing Langa. During the period Langa's health improved and she visited him couple of times with Ravi. Fifth day she was alone in the house and it was raining since morning making the weather very pleasant. She relaxed in the verandah enjoying the weather and a hot cup of coffee and contemplated on visiting Langa. Ravi was busy at work so she decided to go alone. She changed into a tight jean and a white t-shirt, her ass filled the jeans nicely.

She picked the keys of the car and drove off. Instead of going directly to the hospital she drives around in the rain, enjoying the weather. Soon she was out of the city into a small road on the hills which head towards villages. The view from the hill was great and she can see the city spread out below. She stopped the car at a bend and walked out in the rain to look at the scene. Within minutes she was drenched as it was raining heavily, she enjoyed getting wet in rain like a kid. The white top was stuck to her body tightly and the bra was clearly visible, but oblivious to all this she enjoyed the rain.

It was hilly road with hill on one side and deep slope on the other. She parked the car towards the slope and watched the valley below. The road was deserted and no sole was visible. She rested her back on the car and slowly pulled her t-shirt up revealing the smooth and toned abdomen. She glanced around and found that she was hidden behind the car on one side and the valley on other, feeling safe she pulled it further up. She wished Langa was around to watch.

She exposed her abdomen for couple of minutes and then pulled down the t-shirt, wondering what she is doing exposing in middle of the road. But the kinky nature of the act aroused her and she unhooked her bra and maneuvered the straps through her arms so that without taking out the t-shirt she took out the bra and threw it inside the car. Now bra less, she pulled the t-shirt upto her neck exposing the perfect globs.

The water drops fall directly on the milky tits and she arched her body against the car. Feeling naughty she pulled down the zipper of her jeans and started to rub her pussy and pinched the tits. She imagined how hard Langa would have been looking at her.

Suddenly she heard the noise of a motorbike approaching. She quickly adjusted her clothes and stood beside the car waiting for the bike to pass. Two young guys were riding the bike and when they saw a sexy girl all wet in the rain standing beside the car, they stopped.

"Car trouble?" the pillion rider spoke.

"Hun... yeah," she cannot come up with anything else.

"Ohh... can I be of any help."

"No... no need really... I will call the garage," she spoke. She found that both looked young around 20 years old and the shirt they wore have an SPMG College embossed.

'College students,' she thought and found that they were checking her out. She realized that her wet top was sticking to her body and without bra her boobs were on display. She felt their gaze on her body, she enjoyed the attention but played ignorant.

"Hi... I am Manoj," the pillion rider introduced himself as he got down from the bike and looked at her expecting her to introduced herself, but Malti just smiled at his attempt to make conversation with her.

He didn't give up even when she didn't reply, "I am from SPMG college and you?"

Malti giggled as she realized that he is thinking her to be a college student, "I am not a student... I am married... a housewife."

"Ooo," he too smiled, "now you would say that you have two children," he did not believe her.

She laughed out loud, "not two but one child."

"No problem... you don't want to tell," he had a sheepish grin on his face as he thought that to avoid them she is making up to be married and all.

"But do you want to be standing here in rain, I can drop you to the nearby repair shop." "I will call the garage, don't worry," she enjoyed the flirtation and also that she is being mistaken for a collage girl.

"This is a secluded place and is not safe for you to be stranded here... you can ride with us."

"Ride with you, on this!!!" She looked at the motorbike, "all three of us?"

"Yes... yes... no problem we can," he looked expectantly.

Malti felt naughty as she saw them drooling over her and thought it would be fun to ride with them and tease them some more.

"Umm... I am not sure," she looked at the bike.

"We can easily ride," the driver spoke for the first time. He was not able to take his eyes away from Malti. Her athletic body was displayed at its best in wet t-shirt and tight jean.

"Humm," she pretended to be thinking while the two expectantly looked at her.

"Ok, drop me to the nearby garage," she spoke as if there is no choice. Their faces lit up as she walked towards the bike with swaying hips.

She climbed on the back seat and as there was no support she grabbed the shoulders of the driver. When Manoj climbed behind her she was cramped between the two as the space was limited.

"Ohh... I don't think we can all fit in," she complained.

"No problem we have been triple riding in the past too," he spoke and pushed his body into her making space. She felt tightly sandwiched between them, her boobs were pressed on the back of the driver and Manoj was holding onto her waist from behind.

Before she could complain again he started to move. Manoj was not able to believe his luck as he held onto the hottest waist. He saw the belt of the low-rise jeans of Malti was now pushed even lower in this position and he could see the white panty and the tip of her ass crack. He felt his cock grew hard.

Pressed between the two Malti started to feel horny, she felt the unmistakable hardness of his cock pressed at her ass. As the bike jumped on the pot holes Manoj took advantage and pressed his groin harder against her. She can feel his hands on her skin as the t-shit rode high.

They continued the ride and she observed that he was driving slowly, she smiled as she knew that the driver was also enjoying her boobs pressed on his back.

"Now at least you can tell me your name," Manoj asked.

"Malti."

"What a beautiful name and your collage."

She giggled, "I told you I am not a student."

"Ok then what do you do."

"I am a housewife."

"Please don't say that... I know you don't want to tell."

She laughed again and felt that his hands were slowly moving on her skin and around her waist. He reached around and caressed her stomach. Malti caught hold of his hands.

"Hey keep your hands in limits, you can hold onto my shoulders," she placed his hands on her shoulders.

"But this is better," he whispered and grabbed her waist. This time he held it hard.

"No," she also whispered and caught his hands but he held onto it. A small scuffle broke out between them where he moved his hands onto her waist and stomach while she tried to stop him. While trying to stop him Malti was not able to take any support as her hands were busy and when the bike jumped again on a bump she has to move her hands away to held onto the driver. Manoj's hands were free and in a flash of a second both his hands reached her bra less boobs and grabbed them.

Malti was stunned, she never expected that little bit of fun will lead to this. He never imagined that in broad daylight and on the middle of a road he could dare to grab her boobs. She glanced around and saw the road was deserted. Her t-shirt was riding high and she pulled it down but was not able to cover herself properly as his hands were inside it.

"Leave them," she whispered and tried to push his hands away but he pumped the globs between his palms. She tried to fight with him but she has to held onto the driver for support again and again so was not able to stop him from doing whatever he wanted. He pumped and squeezed the tits repeatedly.

Then she was alarmed when she felt him taking her nipples between his thumb and fingers.

"Don't.... don't you do that.... I will start shouting," she whimpered unable to stop him, her eyes ran around in her socket, trying to see if anyone is on the road.

"Don't worry I will not be harsh," he whispered into her ears. Her nipples were trapped between his thumb and fingers and he tweaked them hard, she bit her lips to control her groaning. She was unable to stop him and he alternated between squeezing, rubbing and pulling her nipples. She gasped for air every time he squeezed them hard. She felt a burning sensation between her legs and felt her nipple getting erect because of the treatment.

"I knew from the moment I saw you that you were not wearing any bra," he tweaked again, "these are really nice," he whispered. She could feel his hot breath on her neck and he licked her earlobes as he speaks.

"Please stop now," she whispered, "people are there on the road."

They were nearing the city and few vehicles crossed them. Then she saw people around the bend and she withered violently, "leave me."

Manoj gave a final tweak and then brought his hands down on her waist. She quickly adjusted her t-shirt letting out a sigh of relief.

"Shall we take another round upto your car," he enquired.

"No... not at all... drop me now," she quickly replied.

"Dileep turn around we have to go and check if Malti has left her car unlocked," he speaks to the driver.

"No... no... stop the bike now," she shook the driver.

"Stop now or I will start shouting," she spoke in a voice that he understood that he cannot take any more liberties with her. Finally, after she continued to pester them, they stopped at a crossing and she jumped out of the bike.

"Let us drop you to the garage," Manoj spoke.

"I can find my way," she walked away.

"Hey at least tell me your number... we can meet again," he followed her.

"Stop following me or you will regret it forever," she spoke in a mean voice and he understood better not to take any more chances. Malti took an auto and rode back to where her car was. She looked back and was relieved that they did not follow.

While driving back to home she relaxed and felt happy that she was able to stop it from going out of control. She got more than what she bargained for and can still feel his hands on her boobs. She realized that she has taken too much risk in allowing what happened but now she felt wet between her legs.

She headed straight to home as her clothes were still wet and she cannot go like that to hospital. She changed into a comfortable salwar kurta and found that she still has lot of time before her daughter comes back from school, so she decided to visit Langa.

"Hello," she spoke as she enters his room. Langa was alone in the room and was sitting in his bed. Malti kept the fruits she brought, on the side table and sat beside him on the bed.

"Why you taking so much trouble," he spoke in a humble voice, "you are doing so much for me."

"Hush... what am I doing... how are you today."

"Better, doctors are telling that they will relive me tomorrow from hospital but I have to take rest at home."

"You should rest properly."

"But I want to be back to work."

"Why?"

"I am missing you... miss seeing you," he spoke mischievously.

"Very naughty," she giggled, "you are seeing me every day."

"Yeah but not the way I like to."

"Ooo and how would you like to see me," she teased him.

He didn't reply but put one hand on her thighs and stroked it.

"Hey anyone can come."

"No one will come, mother and sister just went home and they will come back in evening and daddy is at office," he spoke and pushed his hand between her legs.

Malti enjoyed his touch after so many days and let him fondle her snatch. He rubbed her pussy over the clothes.

"Take it off," he whispered.

"Shut up... we are in hospital."

He guided her hand over his pajama and placed it over his erect cock.

"Look how hard I am," he spoke and rubbed her pussy hard. She stroked his cock for couple of seconds and when he started to get up she stopped him.

"No... you are in no shape to do anything," she giggled, "you must rest." He made a puppy face.