An Indian Guy's Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you removed your pants?"

"Yes." Lakshmi replied.

"Now take your panties off." Ajay ordered.

Lakshmi's breathing was unsteady. She trembled as she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and she pulled them downwards slowly till it lay at her feet.

"Have you removed your panties?" Ajay asked

"Yes." Lakshmi tingled with arousal as the delicate smell of her leaking cunt filled the room. She felt her cunt pulse and ache with anticipation and she waited in excitement for what Ajay would tell her next.

"Are you enjoying touching yourself?" Ajay asked.

"Yes. I'm really enjoying touching myself. Tell me what you want me to do. Tell me what you will do to me."

"Spread your pussy for me Lakshmi. Reach down with your hands and spread your pussy wide open."

Lakshmi instantly reached down with her right hand and placed her fingertips on the side of her wet pussy and spread herself open gasping as she feel the coolness of the air against her pussy.

"Do you want me to eat your pussy, Lakshmi?"

"Yes Ajay, my pussy aches to have you lick it all over."

"Rub your wet pussy, Lakshmi while I tell you what I will do to you."

Lakshmi reached around the front of her body and began to rub her sex. Her fingers were running up and down her sex and massaging the swollen folds. She concentrated on the top of her cunt.

"Does it feel good to be rubbing your pussy?" Ajay asked.

"Oh Ajay yes, it feels so good." Lakshmi hissed, her fingers moving in quick circles around her throbbing clitoris. Her left hand came up to her boobs to squeeze and tweak her nipples adding to the delicious tingling feeling she felt all over.

"Baby, I want to suck on your pussy. I will bring you to the peak of your orgasm and hungrily lap up the juices from your pussy."

"Yes Ajay, suck on my pussy. Bring me to climax with your tongue."

Lakshmi was imagining Ajay eating away at her pussy and she now began to rub her pussy furiously. Almost immediately her body exploded in an orgasm. She groaned as the muscles in her body strained all over and her pussy flooded with juices which oozed out onto the bed.

"Ajay, baby, I came."

"That's lovely, my darling. Please spread your legs more so I can lap away at your delicious entrance, drinking all your rewarding juices, pushing my tongue into you delicious hot pussy."

Lakshmi groaned as she imagined Ajay licking away at her juices.

They spoke for a while but when, Lakshmi appeared sleepy due to her orgasm, Ajay said that they would meet the next day and hung up.

Lakshmi sighed and went to sleep fully naked with a smile on her face.

Chapter - 6 - Oral Sex

As the morning dawned the next day, Ajay sat up and relieved what had happened. It had been very eventful till now. It was only a matter of time that he would take his neighbor's virginity. But, he could not afford to rush it. It had to be a step by step process. Today, he had to teach her oral sex. As he sat preoccupied in these thoughts, he realized that his dick was standing up like a pole. He had a very long session in the bathroom and almost got late to go to college. He managed to finish college somehow and this time, thinking that his mom would get suspicious, he left for Lakshmi's place only when it was four thirty.

Ajay rang the bell and in a trice, Lakshmi opened the door. It was apparent that she was waiting for him. She was wearing a thin top, which she felt would feel erotic when Ajay hugged her and a skirt which reached till her knees.

As soon as the door was shut, Ajay took Lakshmi in his arms.

"No, she said, 'Not here. Come upstairs."

Hand in hand, they climbed the stairs and entered her room.

Lakshmi locked the door and Ajay came from behind and hugged her. She turned and hugged him back. Ajay hugged her so hard that her small and perky boobs hit his chest with force. Then, without warning, he lifted her off her legs. Lakshmi squealed. They fooled around a bit with Ajay kissing her and Lakshmi returning them. She felt safe and secure in his strong arms. Ajay did not feel like a boy anymore to her. He was a real man and on top of it, he was far better looking that all of her best friend's partners.

Ajay moved towards the bed and sat on Lakshmi's bed with her in his arms. She was now sitting on his lap. His arms were touching her small breasts which were poking at the thin fabric of her top. The both hugged and after a while, Ajay's fingers slipped into her top. He innocently tugged at her top.

The previous day's fingering and phone sex seemed to have made Lakshmi loose her inhibitions almost fully and she offered no resistance as Ajay started sliding her top off her. As the top moved over her boobs, Ajay saw that she had worn a white lacy bra. He removed the top completely and as if in a shy motion, she held him close to her. But immediately, and wordlessly, she surprised Ajay by tugging at his T-shirt. She removed it off him in one swift motion exposing his vest. Lakshmi hugged him again luxuriating in the feeling of his bare skin upon hers. Her fingers caressed his bare hands.

After a while of caressing, Lakshmi stopped and lay on the bed on her back, her legs on Ajay's lap. Ajay moved his body forward and kissed her on her lips. He then raised his face and viewed her lithe body. Just like the rest of her skin, she was dark inside as well. Her melons surely did not seem to be melons at all. They were much smaller than Cathy's who was just 19 then. But, Lakshmi's stomach was something else. It was the best part on that lean figure. There was not one ounce of fat on her. She had a deep and dark navel which looked very tempting. Her figure was truly super model-ish.

Ajay's two long fingers stroke her tummy. Lakshmi quivered to his touch. Ajay then lifted his palm and lowered it on her belly. Ajay proceeded to rub her belly sending tiny sparks of pleasure to Lakshmi. She so loved his touches. No one ever had touched her this way and she felt a strange sensation in her loins.

Ajay considered if he should go down or up. He decided against going down. He wanted to see her small boobs and perky tits. He moved northwards and his palm landed on Lakshmi's bra ensconced right breast. Lakshmi let out a light moan. Ajay knew she was getting near and he cupped her breast and pressed it.

Ajay then cupped both her breasts one in each hand and squeezed gently. Lakshmi was getting restless. All the foreplay was making her wild and her breasts were waiting to be fondled. She had such amazing stories of her friends who had their breasts fondled. She hoped that hers would also grow like her friends used to say. Lakshmi had always been conscious of her small breasts and the thought that Ajay simply did not mind it made her feel nice.

Ajay noticed that Lakshmi's nipples had grown hard as it was poking through her lacy bra which had its clasp conveniently in the front. His fingers quickly undid the clasp and freed her breasts from its confines.

For a moment, Ajay was amazed. Lakshmi's boobs may have been small but, her nipples were lovely sights. They stood long and proud. Ajay was sure that they were erected only to about half in length. Lakshmi's areolas were very dark but her nipples were a light brown in colour.

Ajay first touched around Lakshmi's left breast and as his fingers touched her naked breast for the first time, she moaned. It was a deep moan. Ajay knew it was time to strike. He touched her nipples with his forefinger and then rolled her hardening nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

Lakshmi could no longer contain herself. She had loved it when he had felt and squeezed her breasts through her top and blouse the previous day and had been disappointed that he had not moved inside and felt her bare skin. She had loved it when he had said he was fondling her breasts the previous night. She had decided that she would take it slow. But, with Ajay's tremendous foreplay, it was difficult to resist. She was now so happy that she was getting it all.

She said breathlessly, "Ajay, hold my breasts in your hands,"

Ajay knew from Lakshmi's horny look on her face that she was completely under. He grabbed her breasts in both hands and started squeezing and kneading them roughly. Lakshmi thought she had reached heaven. Ajay's actions convinced her again that he was no boy and that this was a man, a real man. Ajay tweaked and rolled her nipples and Lakshmi gave in to her pent up desires.

"Oh Ajay! Eat my breasts." She cried out with pleasure. She had watched various double X porno clips and had always felt excited when there was a breast sucking. She grabbed Ajay's head with both her hands and pulled it to her bosom. Ajay had not expected this reaction from Lakshmi but he was eager to taste her long nipple. As Ajay wrapped his lips on her hard and quivering nipple, Lakshmi cried out in ecstasy. Ajay had not thought he would last long on Lakshmi's nipples but, after he latched on to her right nipple, he was hooked onto it. The taste of her long nipple was too good to be true.

Lakshmi started going crazy as Ajay alternated between her two breasts. When he was sucking on one, he squeezed the other with his hand. He had rarely got aroused sucking breasts but Lakshmi's taste was great. Her nipples had, in the meanwhile, started getting very erect and they now stood pointed in the air. Ajay loved taking her nipples in his mouth and swirling them.

Ajay was now almost aroused and his cock had started growing. Lakshmi could feel his rod touching her thighs.

Like any other girl, Lakshmi had always been fascinated by dicks whenever she saw it in her videos. Initially, she had hated the thought of something like that enter her body. But, after her friends had described the amazing feelings that thing gave them, she started feeling interested. When she was in the process of slowly starting to wait for something like that to enter her, her friend who was newly wedded told her how she had done a blow job. When she heard about it at first, Lakshmi wanted to puke. But, over a period of time, with a constant supply of BJ videos from her friends, she had started enjoying it. She had stolen glances at guys in her college at their crotch area but none had fascinated her as much as Ajay's. Lakshmi knew it was because he was the only guy she had seen in such close proximity. And he mostly wore tight jeans and short tees which made his crotch area look very tempting. And now, that same guy's cock had touched her thigh through his jeans and underwear and her skirt.

If Lakshmi was in her right senses, she would have probably stopped Ajay from doing what he was doing. But, she knew that it would be idiotic to turn back now. It was an opportunity and she wanted to make use of it. She had waited so long and now it was fate that had decided that she should not wait anymore.

Lakshmi had felt like she had been struck by lightning when Ajay's cock touched her. Though she was inexperienced, she wanted to enjoy this. Ajay would also feel like he was being repaid. She slowly slid her hand down and felt his growing cock. Ajay was shocked but he got a second shock when Lakshmi grabbed at his cock.

Ajay looked at her eyes and he could see pure lust there. Lakshmi put her hand on his chest and pushed him onto the bed. Confused, Ajay lay on his back.

Lakshmi's hands went to Ajay's jeans and she removed the button in a jiffy. Though surprised, Ajay understood and slid his jeans off. His previous first blow job with Cathy had taken a lot of convincing the first time around. But, Lakshmi who till three days had appeared to be a stuck up and seemingly illiterate with regard to sex was urging him to get his cock out.

Ajay was now clad in just his jockey briefs. Lakshmi held his cock first over his briefs and then she pulled the band of his briefs down. Ajay's dick was now in its full glory. He had become almost erect. His was an average cock about 7 inches long, reasonably thick and very light brown in colour. Ajay always kept his crotch shaven and Lakshmi looked at it and at his balls in wonder.

Lakshmi thought that Ajay's cock was amazing to look at. She had never thought Ajay was this long and thick. She felt that for an 18 year old, his cock was great. And on top of it, this was going to be her first cock. More out of curiosity than anything else, Lakshmi took it in her hand. She pulled the foreskin down and revealed his pink head.

Almost looking fascinated by Ajay's cock, Lakshmi pulled his underwear down his legs and flung it away just like he had done with her panties.

Then, she held his cock just below the pink head and slowly squeezed it. She then moved her hand a couple of times like she had seen in her movies. Ajay was truly stunned by her act. As he watched, Lakshmi bent over and brought her mouth close to the pink head and kissed it lightly.

Even as Ajay looked on, Lakshmi brought her tongue out and ran it over his pinkish head and licked it. Maybe she had not known that most first timers hated the taste of cock but Lakshmi liked the taste. To her it tasted like not so sweet honey. She felt happy. She had tasted her first cock. She had joined a very elite club. According to her best friends, they had never done a blow job and now she had done it. In a couple of hardcore videos, she had seen guys shooting jets of white juice, which she knew was semen and girls drinking it greedily. Now, she felt she needed to taste Ajay's semen.

She knew the procedure from the videos she had seen and she held Ajay's cock in her hand and started moving her hand up and down. Ajay was now fully erect. He had never expected Lakshmi to suck him and in spite of his experiences, he was fully aroused.

The more Lakshmi stared at Ajay's cock, the more she liked the look of it. She again bent over and opened her mouth and this time took his cock into her mouth. Her mouth was wet with her saliva and Ajay was totally lost in the intense pleasure she gave him. He understood that Lakshmi was a good learner and that her videos had helped her.

Lakshmi then started sucking on his dick. Ajay loved the feel his bossy neighbor's mouth was giving him. He gripped her head and started pushing it towards his dick. Lakshmi did not resist and her mouth almost took his lovely dick fully in her mouth and Ajay's cock head touched the soft entrance to her throat.

Lakshmi continued sucking him hungrily and in frenzy. Ajay just could not take it anymore and he exploded. He ejaculated his thick sperm into her mouth. Lakshmi was surprised when his sperm hit the roof of her mouth and she removed her mouth from his dick. Then her taste buds reacted to the sperm which had entered her and she soon took his dick back in her mouth and she greedily sucked his cock of the remaining juices. She had loved the taste and continued sucking till his penis contracted.

Ajay could believe what had happened. The orgasm he had received was very good. He had not expected Lakshmi to surprise him like that. Lakshmi on the other hand was thrilled at having had the opportunity to taste a cock and also to drink semen.

Suddenly feeling very thirsty, got up from the bed and reached for a glass of water on the table. She was topless and clad in just her skirt but now she did not feel shy. She drank the water and came back and sat on the bed. In the meanwhile, Ajay had found his underwear and was pulling it back on.

"So, did you like that?" Lakshmi asked Ajay.

Ajay found his voice. "Oh Lakshmi, you were so amazing. I can't explain how good you made me feel." Ajay took her face in his hands and kissed her all over. Lakshmi seemed pleased.

"So, do you now want me to make you feel on top of the world?" Ajay asked.

Lakshmi did not seem to understand what Ajay meant. "I meant do you want me to also lick you down there?" he said.

Lakshmi had to stop herself from falling over from the bed in excitement. She thought she heard Ajay wrong. But, then as it registered, she looked at him expectant and shyly.

"But will you like it? And I am so hairy down there unlike you." Lakshmi said.

Ajay nodded. "Yes. You are pretty hairy down there. Now that you have said about it, may I ask why you have not shaved it?"

Lakshmi lowered her eyes in shame. "To be honest, I was afraid of cutting myself there."

Ajay almost burst out laughing. But he recovered and said, "That's a real pity. Maybe I will help you shave."

"What?" Lakshmi asked.

"Yes. When I come tomorrow, it is going to be shaving lessons for my lovely teacher." Ajay said. He continued, "Anyways, I really don't mind going down there. So do you want me to take you to heaven now?"

Lakshmi said nothing. She just lowered her eyes with a smile. Ajay spoke, "I take that as a Yes."

Saying so, he laid her on the bed again and again got on top of her and started to caress her pert breasts. Ajay was now consumed with passion and started kissing her breasts and swirling his tongue around her areolas and sucked on her long nipples. In a while, Lakshmi had started to moan and from the middle of her breasts, and Ajay started to trace his tongue down. His lips went over her taut and naked belly. When it came to her deep navel, Ajay's lips went inside. Lakshmi moaned again. Ajay then traversed down till the top of her skirt. He slipped in his fingers a little past the skirt. As his hand reached the top of her vagina Lakshmi bit her lower lip and turned her face away from his. With his other hand Ajay gently proceeded to cup her mound. He then undid the hooks of her skirt and pulled it off her legs. Today, Lakshmi was wearing a white panty. Ajay tugged at the hem of her panty and started slowly removing it. In a trice, it was off her slender legs and Ajay had a fine view of her bushy pussy. He moved his hands to caress her waist and thighs and then started to caress and run his finger along the length of her slit. Lakshmi again bit her lip and squirmed and loosened her thighs subtly. And Ajay slipped his middle finger into her flowing wet pussy.

Lakshmi moaned loudly and threw her arms around Ajay and roughly pulled him in for a hungry kiss. At the same time Ajay felt her moving her thighs wider. Ajay put in his second finger and like the previous day, and commenced a slow and long in-out motion. As he continued to manipulate her pussy with his fingers, Ajay moved down and ran his tongue across her belly and he gave her light loving bites all across her belly. Lakshmi moaned and hissed every time he nibbled on her flesh.

Lakshmi's hands were roaming freely over his back from his shoulders to the top of his ass.

Ajay took some pillows and kept it under Lakshmi's ass. He then got between her thighs and opened them to gain full access to her bushy pussy. Ajay parted her hairs and he could clearly see her wet crack. He moved down further till his nose was nearly touching her pussy. Ajay smelt her. He loved the way his horny neighbor smelt. Then, Ajay clamped his mouth on Lakshmi's cunt and licked her slit with his tongue. Immediately, Lakshmi jumped a little. She could not believe it that somebody was putting his mouth on her cunt. She simply loved the feel and pushed Ajay's head on her pussy.

Ajay parted her cunt lips and saw her inner pink flesh was now before my eyes. Her cunt though a bit greasy, was emanating a lovely smell. Ajay rubbed his finger on the inner walls and then back on her cunt, and then he took out his tongue and inserted it into Lakshmi's vagina.

Lakshmi seemed to be falling into heaven. She wondered what an idiot she was to have denied her body of these pleasures. But, who would have wanted to do this for except for that sweet boy between her legs she thought. She was now bucking her cunt in the air and trying to make Ajay's tongue insert her pussy to the maximum.

Ajay pushed his tongue in her vagina fully and after removing it, he again pushed it in. Lakshmi had started releasing some juices and Ajay loved the taste.