An Indian Guy's Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lakshmi was now moaning intensely and kept pushing herself against his face. Ajay then got hold her clit and started sucking on it. It was joy that Lakshmi had thought was impossible and she went into raptures and started humping his face in frenzy.

Ajay held her by the waist now and fucked her hot, juicy, tight cunt with his eager and darting tongue. His hungry mouth pried her pink flower open and ate it with such fervor that she was pushed to the edge of her climax in just a couple of minutes. It was about ten minutes since Ajay had started eating Lakshmi out and then Ajay felt Lakshmi about to tremble. He sucked her clit hard and also added a finger and rubbed her slit. The double effect was too much for Lakshmi and she came like crazy. Her cunt juices hit Ajay's face in torrents as if she was pissing. Ajay continued sucking her juices, drinking some in the process as he stayed with her till she stopped trembling.

Lakshmi was happy beyond her wildest dreams and as her crazy and intense orgasm washed over her, she longed to hold Ajay close to her. Her heart followed her mind and she wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled him close to her. She hugged him tight and kissed him on his lips tenderly.

"So, do you want me to repay you?" she asked with a slight smile. Ajay smiled back.

For the second time that evening, Lakshmi's hand went down and grasped at Ajay's cock. She pushed him on to his back.

Soon Lakshmi was stroking Ajay's dick up and down. As soon as he became fully erect, she took him in her mouth. Lakshmi sucked Ajay like there was no tomorrow. She was this time much faster and Ajay responded by pushing her head in and started fucking her mouth like it was her vagina. Lakshmi now knew what she had to do. She swirled her long and hot tongue all over his penis and constantly made his cock hit the roof of her mouth.

As he felt the tightening in his balls, Ajay announced that he was coming. This time Lakshmi was ready for him. She had missed drinking most of his juices last time around. She did not intend to waste any this time around. She held his cock in her mouth and waited. Soon, Ajay ejaculated long ropes of semen into her mouth. She gulped his hot juices down her throat. She really loved the taste and went on drinking his juices till he became limp.

When she was finished, Lakshmi laid next to Ajay and cuddled up to him. They were totally spent. She was stark naked and Ajay held her close.

"Lakshmi, that was real amazing. You were really great," Ajay said.

"Me too Ajay. I don't think I have felt happier."

They soon drifted into a slight nap.

*****

Chapter - 7 (Shaving Lessons)

"Is it true that you have not even tried shaving down here?" Ajay asked.

Ajay and Lakshmi were lying on her bed. It was only the previous day they had had oral sex and as soon as Ajay reached Lakshmi's house, they had gone upstairs. They had stripped off their clothes till their inners. She was wearing her bra and panties and Ajay was wearing a vest and briefs. Ajay had every intention of taking his neighbor's virginity that day. But as they snuggled up together and Ajay ran his hand down into her panty and into her slit, he felt her hairs and he remembered his promise to her. He decided he would take her after shaving.

"Ajay please don't embarrass me. I already told you yesterday that I was afraid of cutting myself there." Lakshmi said looking flushed.

"That is strange. Because now-a-days, every girl does it."

"But, Ajay, like I said, I've never shaved myself. I wouldn't know how."

"If that's the case, I will help you, Lakshmi."

She looked hesitant inspite of looking eager yesterday. "You will promise that you won't cut me down there right?"

"Yes, sweetheart. Let's do it. You'll feel great after shaving. I promise."

"Where can we do it?" Lakshmi asked.

"What sort of a stupid question is that? We'll do it in the bathtub in your bathroom. Do it for me, baby." Ajay said getting off the bed. Ajay already knew that there was a small bathtub in her room.

"Okay." Lakshmi said.

Ajay suddenly picked her up in his strong arms. Lakshmi had not expected it. He carried her till the bathroom and then set her down. As instructed by Ajay, Lakshmi started running hot water. Ajay got a small chair and put it into the tub.

"Lakshmi remove your panties and sit down on that chair. Do you have a new razor?" Ajay asked.

"The razors, new and used should be there in the cabinet. I use it to shave my armpits." Saying so, she slid off her panties and sat down on the chair.

Ajay got the new razor and some shaving cream and came near Lakshmi.

"Ajay please be careful okay."

"Of course baby. Now wait till the water level rises so that your crotch becomes wet."

In a matter of minutes the water was all over Lakshmi's hips and crotch.

Ajay took some cream in his hand and began lathering up her crotch. Lakshmi shivered in delight at the feel of Ajay's fingers on her pussy. Her pubic hairs were really thick. Ajay continued lathering up his neighbor's crotch some more cream and the sight of her moaning and her pussy all open for him almost made him take out his dick and put it into her lather covered pussy.

When Ajay felt her hairs turning a bit soft, he knew she was ready. He got the razor and began carefully shaving her pubic hair. It was not so easy because Lakshmi was really thick down there and Ajay had to work really slowly so as to not to hurt her. Lakshmi was constantly moaning and squirming as Ajay's fingers kept touching her pussy lips.

Finally inspite of Lakshmi's constant moans giving him a hard time and a couple of erections, Ajay finished shaving her crotch.

"So how does it look?" Ajay asked as he finished pouring water over her, washing away the foam.

Lakshmi looked at Ajay with half glazed eyes. She gasped when she looked at her crotch. "Wow, I didn't know my pussy looked like that."

"Okay now stand up." Lakshmi did as she was told and Ajay dried her and then put some moisturizing lotion on her now completely bald and smooth pussy.

In a few minutes they were out of the bathroom and reached the bed. Lakshmi lay on the bed and looked at Ajay suggestively. All the shaving had made her very wet and horny and Ajay knew it. Ajay climbed on top of her after pulling down his briefs and clad only in his underwear and his vest.

Ajay slid his hands on Lakshmi's bald pussy and she squealed. "Oh, Ajay you are so right. This feels so much better. Thank you so much for shaving me."

"It was my pleasure sweets," Ajay purred and ground his hips on hers.

"You know Lakshmi, it amazes me how different and passionate you have turned out to be."

"So true Ajay. But come to think of it, there was always a different side to me. It was just that it was all so pent up and hidden because of my strict father."

"So, does that mean you like this more?" Ajay asked.

"Of course Ajay. Do you have any doubts? I hated my earlier life." Lakshmi answered.

"That's great news. Now come on, show me the brand new Lakshmi." Ajay said.

In response Lakshmi pulled Ajay towards her and kissed his lips. Her tongue slipped into his mouth and she swirled her tongue around his.

When Lakshmi broke the kiss to come up for air, Ajay asked, "Lakshmi, would you want to make love to me?"

"What do you mean Ajay?" Lakshmi asked hoping against hope that he was referring to sex.

"Meaning do you want me to take your virginity?"

Lakshmi stared at her neighbor open mouthed when the phone rang.

*****

Chapter - 8 - Virginity finally taken

It had been 2 days since Ajay had helped Lakshmi shave her pussy. He had had every intention of taking her virginity that day but, they had been rudely interrupted by a phone call from her aunt saying that she was coming to visit. Ajay was forced to leave immediately leaving them both frustrated.

But that night, they had phone sex for nearly an hour. This time, Lakshmi described how she would jack him off. The next day was a Sunday and as there was no tuition on Sunday, Ajay could not visit Lakshmi. Lakshmi also did not call him that night. The next day was a Monday and Lakshmi's mom asked her to accompany her to visit her grandmother. So Ajay could not go again. But, in the evening, Ajay managed to slip a note telling her to call him. That night, Lakshmi called and apologized profusely for not calling the previous night as her father was on a call. Ajay cleverly used her apology to his advantage and shattered barriers that day. That phone call lasted two hours and Ajay explained to her how he would fuck her virgin pussy. The phone sex was intense and Lakshmi came thrice and Ajay twice. Before ending the call, Lakshmi told him that she would call his mom and request her to send Ajay early by 4 so that they could have more time together.

The next day, as planned, Lakshmi called Ajay's mom and told her that she required an extended session of tuition to cover up for the missed day.

So, at 4 pm, Ajay happily went to Lakshmi's place. He had with him a tube of jelly and a couple of KS condoms. He had every intention to take Lakshmi's virginity and he did not want any interruptions.

Lakshmi, on the other side, had no idea of Ajay's intentions. She was very thrilled that she would get to see him again. It was true that she had come like crazy when he spoke of entering her through the phone but she wondered if she was prepared for it. She was only sure of one thing. That eventually, Ajay would be the first guy to fuck her.

When Ajay rang the bell, Lakshmi jumped from the sofa. She had been waiting for him. She ran to the door and opened it. She was wearing a cream pants and a black top. As soon as he came in, she shut the door. They embraced with a sense of urgency and kissed each other hard and long for the first time in her sitting room. When they paused for air, Lakshmi held Ajay's hand and started walking up the stairs to her room.

Lakshmi first entered her room and immediately drew the curtains which had been left open by the maid. She did not want anyone to risk seeing them. Ajay entered and then he bolted the door. As he moved towards her, Lakshmi rushed into his arms.

"Did you miss me, my darling?" Ajay asked.

Lakshmi replied, "Yes, Ajay. I was so miserable without seeing you yesterday."

They hugged with passion. As they hugged, Ajay could feel her nipples poking at his chest. He wondered if Lakshmi had become bold enough to walk around without a bra. Ajay's expert fingers went inside her pants and inside her panties in a trice. He grabbed her buttocks. Still hugging each other, they moved towards the bed. They both sat on the bed and started French kissing each other. In the meanwhile, Lakshmi tugged at Ajay's shirt. Ajay lifted it off. He was not wearing a vest today and Lakshmi had her first view of a male chest up close. Ajay was pretty muscular and was lean and fit. Lakshmi caressed his nipples and put her palm on his chest feeling the nakedness. "You too" Ajay said tugging at her top. Lakshmi lifted her top.

As the top slid off her slender body, Ajay had his suspicions erased. He had guessed correctly. Lakshmi was not wearing a bra.

"Why did you not wear your bra?" he asked.

Lakshmi giggled. "Well, I knew that you would remove it anyways. And I like going braless when my parents are not at home." She looked up at Ajay expectantly. "Do you want to play with my boobs?"

Ajay grinned. Lakshmi's boobs were hardly anything to play with being so small. But her tits were tempting. He didn't say anything in that regard. The last thing he wanted was to upset her. He simply said "I would love to."

Ajay moved in and deposited numerous kisses on her neck and chest. He slowly encircled her dark areola with his tongue and when his wet lips clamped on her long tits, Lakshmi gave a deep sigh. As Ajay's mouth made love to her breast and her nipples, Lakshmi could feel herself getting wet.

Ajay continued suckling her boobs and nipples. He took her nipples in his mouth and occasionally bit them lightly, each bite sending Lakshmi into throes of pleasure. Lakshmi's hands had slipped into Ajay's jeans. With one hand she, felt her crotch while the other was trying to sneak into his ass. Ajay understood and unbuckled his jeans and slid it off his thighs. He then removed it off his ankles. Ajay was wearing his prized bikini type white jockey briefs. In this underwear, his thighs were entirely exposed and his dick could be seen clearly through the material.

Lakshmi's palm went into his underwear and held his cock. While teasing his cock, she pulled the underwear away exposing his crotch area. Ajay had freshly shaved and Lakshmi found it more appealing. There were absolutely no hairs on it. In return, Ajay pulled at her pants. Lakshmi had no intention of letting go things very far but when Ajay's hands pulled at her pants, she did not resist. Soon, her pants were bunched at her feet and all that remained was her white panties. Ajay noticed a large damp spot where her cunt was. "It seems you are already very wet" he teased.

Lakshmi smiled and said, "Yes. I am very wet for you." As soon as she said the words, Lakshmi thought that she should have felt embarrassed at having said what was in her mind. But, with Ajay, it was very comfortable. No pretenses, no hang ups.

Ajay got hold off her panties and slid them off. Her pubic area was now cleanly shaven. Ajay was pleased with his handiwork. Lakshmi's crotch was now very visible. Her slit and lips were in very good view.

Ajay put his right palm and cupped her bare pussy. Lakshmi moaned loudly. "Oh Ajay" she sighed. When Ajay started to bend his mouth, Lakshmi said, "Ajay, I also want to pleasure you. Let's do it together like you said the other day. The 69 position."

Without wasting any more time, Ajay lay on the bed and made Lakshmi climb on top of him. Soon, as Ajay's mouth tasted her wet pussy, Lakshmi was taking his cock in her mouth and sucking on it like a lollipop. They went at it for a long time till Lakshmi came in torrents. Ajay's intention was to lubricate her as well as he could. He also shot a few spurts of his semen into Lakshmi's mouth which she drank greedily. As Lakshmi trembled in post orgasmic pleasure next to him, Ajay pulled her into a tight embrace. Though his cock was limp, he pressed his crotch against her mound. He grabbed her buttocks in both hands pulling her closer and started to grind his crotch on her mound. Lakshmi felt his cock on her mound and her knees became weak. She held on to him and enjoyed the grinding of their crotches on each other.

Soon, Ajay felt himself become erect. He had now gotten on top of her. In the pleasure of grinding herself on him, Lakshmi had opened her legs to accommodate his crotch on her. Now, Ajay pushed her legs wider. He also put some pillows under her ass.

Ajay was not sure if Lakshmi had any clue as to what he was preparing to do. He had anyways decided to take her. But, it only seemed to be courteous to ask her. "Lakshmi," he called. Lakshmi, all horny and wild, looked at him.

"Do you want me...?' He deliberately left his question incomplete and hanging in the air.

Lakshmi was finding it difficult to breathe when she heard Ajay's question. It was true that he had asked her a couple of days back but this was different. Here they were stark naked and horny and Ajay's lovely dick was only inches away from her virgin cunt. Only a nod of her head was required for this to culminate in what she had thought would happen only on her marriage night.

She could not believe he was asking her if she wanted to be fucked. She tried to speak but no words came out of her mouth. Though she felt that she ought not to be doing this, her brains were commanding her not to lose this opportunity. She had already lost the opportunity thanks to her stupid aunt. More than her brains, she felt her loins pleading with her to let Ajay put his tool inside it. She finally nodded her head and then found words. She had almost forgotten that she could get pregnant. "Ajay..." she began, 'will I get pregnant?"

In response, Ajay reached for his jeans and took out the KS condom and showed it to her. He then un-wrapped it and slid it easily over his hard member. Ajay had struggled a bit when he had taken Cathy's virginity as a result of being a novice. But no with enough of epereince at his side, it was a very easy procedure. He knew that Lakshmi was sufficiently lubricated but wanting to take no risks, he squirted the jelly from the tube he had brought on her vaginal opening.

Ajay knew that things would be relatively easy because the previous night during phone sex, Lakshmi had told him of the time she had put in a cucumber in her and had unknowingly broken her hymen.

Ajay held his hard cock steady in his right hand and positioned himself over her pussy and then touched the head of his cock to the pink, slightly open lips of her cunt and pushed in. Thanks to the jelly and Lakshmi's own cunt juices, the head slipped in. Lakshmi felt his cock head in her and she went delirious. It was finally happening. She was going to get fucked! Ajay then pushed in a little more and Lakshmi gave a small moan. Ajay pushed in some more and was now more than one fourth into her when she gave out a sudden yelp. It was pretty obvious that the cucumber had not gone past this stage. Ajay felt tightness for the first time. He pulled back and then slowly went in making Lakshmi get used to the feel of his cock. He repeated the procedure once more and then he decided to do something out of the ordinary. He pulled out and this time with a great thrust he split her open.

Lakshmi cried out in pain. She had not at all expected that. Ajay pulled out and then thrust almost three fourths inside.

Lakshmi this time nearly screamed in pain. "Oh Ajay, do it slowly please." She wailed. Ajay felt a strange sense of satisfaction. She had humiliated him and bossed over him so many times. These two thrusts seemed to be good payback.

He pulled out, slowly this time. He then slowly went in and let his cock lie inside her tight pussy walls. Ajay knew he had to give consideration to her as she was a first timer. He kept lying on her and started fondling her tits with his hands. He began rolling her rock hard and long nipples in his fingers. As he was not moving his cock and was now playing with her very sensitive nipples, Lakshmi heaved a sigh of relief and the pleasure started flowing in. Lakshmi now relaxed and her vaginal walls which were initially new to the intrusion adjusted to his cock. Ajay then took her long nipple in his mouth and started sucking them. Lakshmi felt the pain in her cunt ebbing away and also started feeling wet. She slowly raised her cunt up on Ajay's cock.

Ajay slowly withdrew his cock from her pussy. He noticed a few drops of blood on his condom. So, that meant that her hymen had not fully broken. Ajay removed the condom and tossed into the waste basket. He undid the other condom he had and in a jiffy put it on. He applied some jelly on his condom covered dick and then pushed it in.

Lakshmi squirmed in delight. Now this was a lovely experience. The jelly felt cold in her vagina and she had goose pimples all over. Ajay slowly pushed in all the way. He thought that she was ready for some thrusting and thinking so, he removed his cock about 3 inches and then started fucking her with only that much length. But, even after several thrusts, Lakshmi's juices only flowed slightly.

Ajay realized that she was not fully ready to enjoy being fucked. Apparently, Lakshmi seemed like she was in pain and was really trying to ignore the pain. But, the look on her face showed that she was willing to go through the pain for later pleasures.

Ajay felt sorry for her. He knew that it would take some time especially for girls to actually start enjoying being fucked. He anyways, slowly pushed in and out till he could feel his cum beginning to rush up. His cum soon rushed out of the tip and went into the condom.