An Indian Guy's Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ajay got off her and went into the bathroom to clean up. When he came back, he brought a towel and lay next to Lakshmi. She curled up next to him. Ajay reached down and wiped the towel over her pussy.

"Are you feeling alright?" Ajay asked.

"Not really. It pains a bit. Is it paining for you as well?" Lakshmi asked thinking that it was his first time too.

"Well, it is okay for me.' He paused. 'I have heard it is painful for girls the first time. But don't you worry. I read in a book that by the time the second time is over, you will really start enjoying."

Lakshmi laid thinking for a while. Then she said, "Ajay if that's the case, take me again now. I want to know how that enjoyment feels like."

Ajay widened his eyes in surprise. Cathy had taken two days to recover after the first time. "Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes,' Lakshmi said. "I am very sure. I have heard of my girl friends describe it a thousand times and I am not going to wait any more."

Ajay explained to her that he would need to get hard again and that would take some time. He suggested that it would be a good idea if they dozed off a little. Lakshmi agreed. Still stark naked, they hugged each other and dozed off.

About 15 minutes later, Ajay felt something wet on his chest. When he opened his eyes, he saw Lakshmi licking his chest. Ajay was surprised that she had wanted him to be aroused so soon. Little did he know that Lakshmi was dying to know what the real pleasures a nice fuck was.

Lakshmi's tongue went all over Ajay's strong chest. She also took his nipples in her mouth and sucked on them. She gave light kisses all over the surrounding areas of his crotch starting from his navel, to the inside of his thighs and even on his cock head.

Soon, Ajay was erect. Lakshmi was also wet. Ajay took the last of his condoms and put it on. Lakshmi laid back on the bed her legs splayed wide open and in urgent need. Ajay again applied some jelly on her cunt opening and then held his penis and pressed it on her mound. He then started rubbing it along her wet slit. Lakshmi clutched the headboard of the bed and moaned.

Ajay then started to rub his dick up and down the entire length of her slit much faster. Lakshmi closed her eyes and was breathing so heavily that her small breasts were swaying.

He guided his penis into her vagina and after parting her pussy lips placed it on the entrance. Her cunt opening was emanating heat. Ajay pressed it in and this time, it slid much more easily and went halfway into her vagina.

Ajay wriggled his cock inside her and a moan escaped Lakshmi's lips. Her passage which was earlier tight now seemed to have eased up. She opened her legs wider and Ajay slowly pushed inside more. Lakshmi now had started urging him on and then Ajay was fully in. The base of his cock was now rubbing against her soft vaginal folds. Ajay remained like that for a few minutes. He then pulled Lakshmi into her. Her legs were now splayed wide open on his sides. He slowly pulled out his cock almost to the beginning of her vaginal opening and now pushed in fully. Lakshmi gasped out aloud and wrapped her arms around him tightly.

Ajay leaned a little and lifted her thighs further and planted his hands on either side of her. Bending his head lower, he kissed her navel and started to fuck her in long and slow strokes.

Lakshmi's entire body was quivering. Ajay then started jabbing at her cunt with short strokes. Lakshmi started hissing and sighing uncontrollably.

Even as he moved in and out slowly, Ajay reached up to put his tongue inside Lakshmi's hot mouth. The instant she felt his face on hers, she opened her mouth to receive him.

Ajay suddenly felt her thighs being spread wider and higher thereby creating more space for his hips to move. She was also raising her vagina higher so as to receive his thrusts deeper.

"Do you like it Lakshmi? Do you like me fucking you?" Ajay asked. He had hardly heard her talk filthy language and he wanted to hear it now.

Surprisingly, Lakshmi was up to the task. She moaned again and then said, "Yes Ajay. Please don't stop. I so love your fucking." She then rose up to take his ear in her mouth and started nibbling on it and as Ajay slowly increased the pace, she swirled her tongue inside his ear.

Ajay now quickened his thrusts. Lakshmi responded by holding his naked butt with her fingers digging in his flesh painfully. She pushed her hips upwards and at the same time, pushed his ass into her mound. Ajay's dick now went up all the way to the hilt and Lakshmi's fingers were clawing at Ajay's back.

Lakshmi was nearing her end and so was Ajay. He mercilessly squeezed her breasts and dug his teeth on her shoulders and changed gears to a faster pace.

''Aaahhhhh! Ajay!!'' Lakshmi had arched her back and let out a low guttural scream. Thankfully, it was not very loud for anyone to hear.

Ajay felt his balls tightening for the second time that evening. He continued moving in and out of her soppy cunt and then, achieved his release. Lakshmi's body raked with a series of violent rigors and she kept humping her hips back on to him. After he was done squirting into the condom, Ajay slowly removed his penis taking care not to let his sperm spill out. He then went to the bathroom and cleaned himself.

After coming back, Ajay joined Lakshmi on the bed. They chatted for some time and Lakshmi thanked him profusely for the pleasures he had given her. After a while, it was time to leave and Ajay left after making her promise to call him at 10 in the night.

That night, Lakshmi called. Even as they initiated talking about sexual things, Lakshmi asked him how it felt to lose her virginity to her. Ajay did not tell her that he had lost it long back and played along. They had phone sex for an hour and after both came once, they went to sleep.

Over the next two weeks, Lakshmi did not take tuitions for Ajay. Instead, Ajay took tuitions for her. The difference was that if Lakshmi had taught Ajay Mathematics, Ajay taught her whatever he knew with regard to sex. They fucked in different positions in different places. Ajay fucked her in her bathroom sitting in the bathtub and once on the sofa in her living room with her on top. They also fucked doggie a couple of times in her bedroom.

Chapter - 9 - Anal Sex

One day, Lakshmi surprised Ajay by coming to his house when his mom and sister had gone to visit an aunt.

Ajay was not at all prepared for her. But, she looked horny as hell and as soon as she came inside, she flung herself at him. By the time they had reached Ajay's room, Lakshmi was half naked and she had ripped off Ajay's shirt. She ground her crotch into him and then gave him a quick blow job. She had now become pretty good at most stuff.

As Lakshmi hungrily drank his juices, Ajay said, "Okay it is my turn now. Spread your legs so I can suck your clit."

Lakshmi shook her head."No. Just fuck me. I am wet already."

He shrugged. "Okay."

Ajay positioned his cock in front of her pussy when Lakshmi said, "Not in my pussy. Fuck me in my ass."

Ajay was stunned. He had never had anal sex with Cathy. "What?"

"Yes Ajay. I just now watched a movie where a couple had anal sex. I also want to experience it."

"Won't it hurt you?"

She shrugged, "I don't know. Anyways, apply this Vaseline before you enter me. They did so in the video." She handed him a small jar of Vaseline.

Ajay stood there, unsure and confused. It seemed weird that Lakshmi wanted him to take her in the ass.

"Damn it Ajay. Please do it without thinking too much. I so want to feel you inside my ass."

"You really want to do it, huh . . . with me?" Ajay asked.

Lakshmi looked at him like he was crazy. "Of course Ajay. I know that I love you and I trust you more than anyone else."

Lakshmi pulled a pillow under her head so that she could use both hands to spread her ass cheeks.

Ajay couldn't believe what he was seeing. Lakshmi was splayed on the bed, her ass raised high in the air, giving him a clear view of her puckered little asshole. Right below it, he could see the swollen lips of her pussy. Ajay was mesmerized. Lakshmi's voice got him back to reality. "Go on Ajay. I am waiting."

Ajay coated his dick with a healthy portion of Vaseline. He also liberally spread some on her puckered asshole. He then moved forward until his dick touched her asshole. Ajay's dick was oozing pre-cum and he slid his dick on her opening and moved it up and down. Lakshmi moaned. This was a new experience for her. In a raspy voice, she said, "Yes Ajay. Put your dick in me now. I need it . . . please do it now."

Ajay pushed his dick and surprisingly, the head of his dick easily slipped inside her puckered hole but then it met resistance. Ajay pushed a little harder. "Does that hurt?" he asked.

"A little, but not too much,' she said. 'I don't care if it hurts at first. I'm sure I can take it . . . I need it real bad. Just do it."

Ajay leaned forward, putting more and more pressure. His dick slipped inside a little, but not too much. So he pulled back a little and then moved forward again. Lakshmi was really moaning now and Ajay grabbed her hips and thrust forward hard. Lakshmi let out a loud half moan, half scream, and Ajay immediately stopped thinking that he had hurt her.

But, Lakshmi seemed to enjoy everything. "Yes Ajay. That's it, my sweets. Now fuck me, fuck my ass, as hard as you can."

Lakshmi moved her right hand down and reached for her pussy. She started rubbing her clit as fast as she could. Ajay held her hips properly and pulled back and then thrust into her again, this time with as much force as he could. Ajay was rewarded with her moans. He continued thrusting in and out of her asshole for some time and then, suddenly, Lakshmi's body tensed. She raised herself up onto her hands and began thrusting herself backward to meet him. It was too much for Ajay. His cock swelled up even more and then he began to shoot his cum into her hot ass. When the first shot flew into her, she also began to cum. "Oh God, Ajay, yes, cum in me." And then she collapsed onto the floor. Her body was still shaking and convulsing.

Ajay lay satisfied without removing his dick which was still buried to the hilt in Lakshmi's steaming hot ass. After a few minutes, Ajay realized that his dick wasn't shrinking like it always did after cumming. It was still almost fully hard.

Lakshmi also felt that Ajay was still hard. She began to wiggle her ass around on it.

She said, "Ajay, do it again. Please do it again if you can."

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes. I've never been so sure of anything in my life. I want you to fuck me again right now. Do it, fuck my ass again." Lakshmi replied.

Ajay said, "Your wish is my command." He then proceeded to fuck her again. He pounded her hard and fast from the onset. He wasn't worried about hurting her anymore, so he really gave it to her. He gripped her hips harder and pulled her backwards every time he thrust forward. This time, she came twice before he did. Her orgasms weren't as powerful as the first one, but awesome nonetheless. By the time Ajay finished, he was exhausted.

He slowly removed his dick out of her ass. They lay there like that until they both had recovered somewhat. "Ajay, promise me something." Lakshmi said.

"Yes. What is it?" he asked.

"I want you to promise me that you will come in my pussy day after tomorrow. No condoms."

Ajay was surprised. "But Lakshmi, what if you get pregnant?"

"Not to worry. I found out that there are pills of small doses which can be taken every day. After I start taking them, you can cum in my pussy. There is no risk at all."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm sure."

****

Two days later, at 3 P.M., Ajay went to Lakshmi's house on the pretext of early tuitions.

Five minutes after she had opened the front door of her house to let him in, they were on her bed. And 2 minutes later, they were both stark naked.

Ajay first kissed her shoulders and the collar bone. Pushing Lakshmi a little forward, he kissed the smooth expanse of her back, gave it tiny licks before lapping it. While his hands had started fondling her boobs, Ajay's penis hardened and poked at her bottom. Lakshmi wiggled in his lap such that his cock was hitting her mound.

As Ajay assaulted her boobs and her hard nipples, Lakshmi felt her passion rising. Soon, she could feel juices flowing and her cunt churning.

Lakshmi got off his lap and Ajay caressed her thigh its whole length from her knee to her hip, his fingers and palm enjoying the silken smooth and tautness. Not satisfied yet, he put his face against her thighs and tongued and kissed them. His moves added further fuel to the fires of her passion. She soon bent over and took him in her mouth. About ten minutes later, Ajay was ready to burst. Lakshmi had really learnt to suck cock. She then lay on her back on the bed and pulled Ajay on top of her.

Lakshmi loved the feel of her pert breasts pressing against his bare chest. He grabbed her buttocks through her panties, squeezed them hard and made her wince. Her panties clad mound pressed tight against his raging cock.

"Are you sure that I don't need to wear a condom?" Ajay asked.

"Yes, Ajay, I really want to feel your lovely semen inside me. Today I want you to fuck me without any inhibitions and without worrying whether the condom will burst. I want your semen inside me very badly."

Her words were electrifying and Ajay mounted her.

Lakshmi opened her legs wide for him and her hand caught hold of his raging cock and guided it expertly into her wet opening. Ajay thrust once and then pushed his dick into her tight, hot and wet vagina smoothly.

Lakshmi went delirious with pleasure when Ajay's naked cock went into her. She so loved the feel of Ajay penetrating her.

"Yes, baby. Fuck me deep and fuck me hard. Give it to me all." Lakshmi's words drove him crazy and he started increasing the pace. As his cock fucked her cunt relentlessly, his mouth found hers and kissed her deeply, even as her breasts enjoyed the pressure and friction of his strong chest. She hugged him tighter, drawing him deeper and deeper into her, her legs tightening around him and her hands fondling his tight buttocks.

After about ten minutes, Ajay felt the start of ejaculation as his rock hard penis literally jumped in her confines. Lakshmi felt waves and waves of pleasure washing her sensually, each wave getting a little bigger than the previous one. She felt as if her body was hurtling down a steep incline; accelerating all the while.

As his ejection started, she felt his lovely, hot sperm pumping into her passage and could actually feel the flow. Lakshmi thought it was amazing and she knew then why her friends used to race about being filled with semen. Then, as Ajay continued gushing his semen into her, she got lost in the immense pleasure of her intense orgasm.

Several minutes passed before Lakshmi came out of her trance like state. Ajay was lying on her right, his right leg thrown lightly over her and his wet and limp penis pressed against the side of her right thigh. His right palm rested on her midriff. He looked at her and gave a contented smile.