An Indian Marriage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl, but speed up a bit."

She did.

"Not that fast."

She slowed. It again felt like school.

Dinesh was on the verge and screamed.

"Keep that pace, I am ready to cum."

He exploded inside her mouth and groaned in ecstasy.

Meeta was not sure what to do. The fluid felt real warm but as a natural reaction she spat it out on the floor and took her hand off his cock. She sat on the floor naked unsure on the next move as she watched him close his eyes and moan.

Dinesh let the orgasm subside. It was pleasurable. Not the best blowjob he had but the control made it that much more better.

"Come back to my lap," he said told her.

She got up, her hands a touch sticky with his cum, her mouth a bit tired from the work she did and above all the reminder that she was still naked. She eased herself on his now naked lap and his cock touched her bum.

"That was good for a first time" "But you have a long way to go. I would only give you 5 out of 10 for this effort."

She was not pleased at this remark. She felt she had worked a bit on something she had no experience.

He continued.

"Tell me how you felt?"

"It was OK."

"Explain it more. I want more detail."

She felt nervous again. Being told to explain something that she had no control over unnerved her.

"It felt strange. I have never taken a cock in mouth."

"Did you like it? Be truthful."

"Not really", she managed to find the courage to tell the truth.

"Why?"

"It felt dirty. And I did not like the taste."

"I see." He played with her nipples.

"In time you will get used to it. My cock is yours to please."

"The other thing you should do is learn to swallow my cum. Don't spit it like you did."

"I will show you a video on how to blow me and we will do this again."

"We will do this like an exam. You will be rewarded for good work."

"How does that sound?"

She nodded. It was like school after all.

"Speaking of reward, did you ever get punished in school or home?" He asked.

"Sometimes", She said.

"How were you punished?"

"In school, they used to make stand up in front on the class. At home my dad just scolded me. My mom once did slap me."

"Remember when you said you will obey?"

"If you don't, I will punish you. I will be just but if you break a rule or displease me, you will be punished. Is that acceptable?"

He knew the answer but he wanted her to contemplate this and accept her fate to some extent.

This did surprise her a bit.

"What the rules?" – That felt the best question to ask.

"In due time, I will tell you. Don't worry I am not going to abuse you. I am going to teach you how to enjoy some of the punishments as well. "

"What will be the punishment?" – Another obvious question.

"Again in due time, you will find out" "Your beautiful bum might get some of it." – He laughed.

"But since you did a decent job with my cock. Let me play with your pussy."

With her in his lap, he started fingering her. She was no longer wet. Her embarrassment and fear had interfered with her arousal.

"Close your eyes and feel my fingers."

She did. It did help her escape from some of the embarrassing stuff she was doing till them. She had done yoga for some time and so she slipped into that mode. But soon she realized that there was a tingling sensation in her pubes. She had occasionally touched herself but it felt dirty and she never went all the way.

Dinesh was skilled at this. His former girl friends had marveled at his ability to work his fingers. He got to work. He wanted to make sure that she started feeling the pleasures of all this. While his pleasure would take precedence, he was not planning to just use her.

After about a minute, her wetness returned and she was suppressing her moans. Dinesh stepped it up a bit and she shuddered.

"You can moan if you want. Let yourself go but don't open your eyes."

She gasped a bit. It was definitely giving her sensations but her embarrassment still overrode other feelings.

Dinesh continued probing her clit and her moans got louder. She was letting herself go. Then she shuddered and climaxed , probably, for the first time in her life. She curled into his arms like a baby. Dinesh put his hands over her and gave her squeeze.

Dinesh let her lie quiet for some time. He was getting more convinced that he had a winner. Not only was she submissive she was receptive to sex. She would make a nice sex partner and toy.

Once her pleasure subsided, Meeta opened her eyes. Her shyness returned and she realized that she had put a good show for Dinesh

"One hot pussy you have", exclaimed Dinesh.

She smiled.

"You liked my finger in your pussy?"

"Yes" – She replied shyly.

"No, tell me in a full sentence." – He demanded

"I liked your finger in my pusssy..." she stammered.

"Not quite good, try again and what about sucking my cock" – He pushed her more.

"I really liked you playing with my pussy and me sucking your cock" – She tried unsure why he was making her do this.

"I need you to start using your own words and longer sentences when explaining your experiences. Let's call that another rule."

She nodded.

"So two rules for today were?"

"I know only one from just now."

"Say that."

"Use my own words and longer sentences when explaining my experiences."

"And the other one was to that your body is for my viewing pleasure" – Added Dinesh.

She nodded.

"No repeat it" – He forced it out of her.

"My body is for your viewing pleasure." – She said a little more confidently.

"Good, and there will be punishment if you don't obey."

"Are you tired?"

"No."

"Good, let's get you shaved. I did not like the hair on your pussy."

"Get up."

She did and he took her by the hand and dragged her to their main bathroom. She followed her breasts bouncing alongside.

In the bathroom was a huge bathtub and he asked her to get into it and spread her legs. She complied but felt terribly exposed.

He bought a kit and a small stool and sat near her. He took out his electric trimmer and started his gardening project.

She watched him at work and realized that he was barely paying any attention to her face and his full focus was on her pussy. As if he read her mind.

"Trust me, once I am done, you will enjoy me playing with your pussy even more. This good for both of us."

Once the hair was trimmed he applied lots of foam and went to work with the razor.

"Stay still, don't move. This can be tricky."

She wondered how he knew it was tricky. Had he done this to other women. The razor work did feel similar to his fingering and she closed her eyes.

Dinesh carefully continued his work. When he was finished he looked up to see Meeta had closed her eyes. He slowly pinched his pussy. Startled she opened her eyes.

"My girl is getting pleasure from this. Isn't she?" – He teased.

She smiled shyly.

Using the showerhead, she sprayed some warm water over it and cleaned it to reveal a freshly shaven pussy. He then took a towel and dried it nicely. He then got up and she took that a cue to get up from that embarrassing position.

"No stay still. We are not done yet."

She went back to the position.

He removed a cream from the kit and applied it generously on her pussy. He then massaged it for a good 30 seconds.

"Good. See this. I want your pussy to be like this all the time. You start learning to shave yourself. I can help a few times but I want you to maintain it like that. Got it?"

"Yes" – She nodded. Was that another rule she wondered.

"Good. Shaving is done for today" He got up and she followed.

He went to the living room and turned on the TV. She went there and not sure what to do next, went and picked up her panties.

"What are you doing?"

"Wearing my clothes", She almost whispered.

"No, I think you should stay naked for now. I want you get comfortable with your nakedness. Take your clothes put them in the bedroom closet and come back."

She did as told and returned.

"If you are feeling cold, let me know I can adjust the temperature. Let me show you the house."

End of part 1.

12