An Indian Marriage Ch. 03

Story Info
An innocent Indian girl's journey into sexual awakening.
3.7k words
4.16
74.1k
36

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next morning when she woke up, she found his side of the bed empty. She wandered out and found him in the exercise room.

"Morning dear, want to run again?" -- he asked

She looked at the clock.

"No running." -- She smiled.

"Maybe later." -- He said as we turned of the treadmill.

"Today we go outside and do some shopping. You up for it?"

She nodded.

"Ok, get showered. I will make some breakfast"

She trotted back into the bedroom. She showered and got out with her towel draped around her. She was not sure what to wear. She decided to check with him.

"What should I wear?"

Breakfast was already on the table.

"How about nothing?" -- He mocked her.

She smiled sensing the joke. He decided to give her one of those moments. He got up and walked to her.

"We can decide after breakfast" -- Saying that he gently removed the towel and leered at her naked body. She became nervous again. It was a wrong question to ask.

"You are still not comfortable being naked, right?" He asked

She nodded honestly.

"The more you do it, it will get better" -- He assured. Secretly he wanted her to stay shy. It made these conversations more fun.

"Sit." -- He offered the chair in front of her.

She sat and hey eyes could not meet his. Why do I have to be naked she thought. Hasn't he seen enough of me?

She ate silently. He made a few comments on where they were going today.

"Do you have anything but a Sari?"

"Yes, I have a salwar kameez"

"What about jeans or a skirt?"

"No, I had a skirt at home"

"Saris not suited for here. We will get you some western outfits. Salwar kameez is fine for now and we can get some of those too"

"Let's keep Saris only for special occasions."

She had always worn a Sari since she was 18 or something. It felt odd hearing that she won't wear Saris.

"I like Saris", She muttered

"So do I."

"They are not suited for here. I like you to wear more skirts and jeans or salwar. "

"Let's get you dressed."

She got up as well but instinctively she covered her pubic region with her hands. He thought she was cute in the pose.

He went in opener her luggage and started looking.

He took out her underwear. "These are boring. We need to get you these as well"

"Come here." - He ordered with her panties in his hand. He held out her panties and she took it from him. He tossed her a bra and the salwar. She started getting dressed. He stripped and got dressed as well.

"Let's go."

They drove out to a large mall. Meeta had never seen something that big. It was also very crowded and lots of people. She saw lots of women dressed in really short skirts with their underwear almost showing. She dreaded that he would ask her to wear them. When she left for London, she had told herself that she would try to be as modern as possible. But there were still several things she was not comfortable with.

"Where do we start? Jeans or Skirts?"

"Jeans", she replied.

They went to a store and into a women's section. This store was not as crowded as some of the other ones.

"What is your waist? 28 or 30?" - He thought she was a 28.

"28", she replied.

He picked a few and asked for her opinions on the colors. They then walked to the change rooms. To her surprise he followed her to the rooms. Once they were inside he closed the door.

"Get undressed", he ordered.

She fumbled on her salwar and stepped out of them.

"Remove the top as well. It is coming in the way", he commented.

She did as told. Now she was in her bra and panties. She took her jeans and wore them. It was quite tight around her hips but it felt comfortable.

"Fits well", he said rubbing his hands over her thighs.

He made her try a few more of those. They finally selected 3 that they were going to keep.

"Skirts and tops are next", he said as they were paying for it. The sales lady smiled at them. She smiled back nervously.

The next store was crowded with lots of women and girls. There were hardly any men there. He took her to a section, which had long flowing skirts. She liked them a lot and they spent about half and hour picking few of those. They then went to another section, which had tops. She looked at them and was not sure if she would wear them. Most were sleeveless and some were transparent as well. He took over from her and selected a few.

The next section had shorter skirts and she was appalled at the size of them.

"These are too short", she commented, afraid that he would make her wear them.

"They are a bit. Don't worry we will try a few and you don't have to wear them outside till you are comfortable with them. Maybe you start by wearing them at home.

With their selection they went to the change rooms. There was bit of queue for the rooms. She felt like an alien with her Salwar and all these western people dressed in their skirts and jeans. She also saw some awkward stares as she was standing there with him. He did not seem embarrassed standing in between all the women. They squeezed into the small change room.

"Time to dress my doll", he smiled.

She was indeed his doll and she felt that way. She did like that he was paying so much attention to her clothes but at the same time she felt he was making most of the decisions for her.

She removed her clothes and tried the long flowing skirts first. She liked them all. They were beautiful and colorful. She admired herself in the mirror.

"Like them?" He asked sensing her excitement.

"Yes, they are all very pretty", she replied.

"Let's keep them all"

"No, it is too much. I don't want to spend too much money", She replied. Her mother never allowed her to buy many clothes. They were not very rich but at the same time her parents did not waste much money on things like clothes.

"Don't worry. Money is not a problem. Plus you can return them later if you decide"

"Ok", she mumbled.

They tried the different tops and Meeta picked up 5 of them. They finally moved to the shorter skirts. As she got into one of them she realized that they only rode till her thighs. She felt naked in them.

"Turn around", asked Dinesh.

"See they make you look pretty."

"I don't like them. I feel naked."

He gently grabbed her shoulders.

"You will get used to them. Plus I like you in them and it gives me access to the good stuff". Saying that, he moved his hands under her skirt. He slid his hands under her panties and cupped her bum. She froze realizing that they were in a public place. But he was not done, his hands roamed further and played with pussy. He then pulled her panties down to her thighs. She resisted instinctively trying to push his hands away.

"Ahh. Don't resist. Your body is for my pleasure remember"

"But... We are in public"

"Yes, I know that but no one can see us."

She tried to get out of his embrace. This was too much for her conservative self.

"Now Meeta, don't make me angry. Don't make me put you over my knee here and give you a spanking."

The word spanking sent a shiver down her. Her eyes dropped and she walked back into his arms. Spanking would definitely be worse, especially here. She complied.

He played with her pussy as he kissed her. He sensed the resistance in her but wanted to push her a bit.

She heard some voices near them of other people in change rooms. She was too embarrassed and then all of a sudden something snapped.

"No, I can't do this." She pushed him away and grabbed her panties and pulled them. She then started removing her skirt.

"What are you doing?"

"I want to go home." Her eyes were a bit watery.

"No, we have not finished shopping."

"I can't do this". She started fumbling around looking for her salwar.

He was amused at her rebellion.

"Are you disobeying me?"

"Please, I can't do this. Sorry...", She mumbled. She had finished wearing her salwar.

"Stop dressing up. I said we are not done."

But she had already decided and she walked out of the changing room leaving him with all her clothes.

He was angry now but realized that he finally reached a point where she had the courage to respond back. He knew this would happen and he had plans for this. He walked out.

She was standing outside, he head bowed down. There were a few people staring at them. They had heard their coversations.

"Let's go"

She followed. He did not say another word.

They went to the car park and she got in. He looked at her but still did not say anything. The drive was a quiet one and this scared her. She had angered him and she started doubting herself. Had she overreacted? He was only showing his love after all. Several thoughts raised through her head and she hoped she had handled it better

Once the entered the house, he closed the door angrily.

"Terrible. Your behavior was very bad. Disobeying me, making a scene." He spat angrily.

"I am sorry...It is all new to me"

"Yes, that is why you should follow my directions. Didn't we agree you would obey me?"

She nodded

"So you except that you made a mistake?"

Not sure what to say, she replied, "I am sorry."

"So you admit it was an mistake?"

"Time for some discipline. I think you need a lesson."

"Get naked. Now" -- He got up and went into the kitchen. He had decided this was the time to provide a real punishment and see how she reacted.

She fumbled her dress nervously. He was back within seconds and had a wooden spatula in his hands.

"Hurry up dear. Delaying is only making me angrier"

She hurriedly stripped of her dress. "I am Sorry", she squeaked.

"That's enough I will tare care of the rest." -- He pulled her over his lap.

The reason for the wooden spatula now dawned on her.

He tugged her panties down to her ankles and went to work.

"Splatt" -- the spatula came down.

"Splatt" -- more rained

This was much worse than the hand spanking he gave her. This really hurt. She tried to protect her defenseless butt.

He held her hands with one hand and continued. This went on for a good two minutes. Her ass was showing signs of remorse.

"Splatt" "Splatt" "Splatt"

"Am I getting through?" "Splatt"

"Yes, I am sorry. Please stop." - She cried. Tears filled her eyes.

"Good, but this is not over yet. Get up and grab your ankles."

She lifted herself and could not resist the urge to rub her butt.

"Grab you ankles." He gave her another spank on her ass.

Panties down her ankles she did as told. She managed to try one more apology.

"I am sorry. I will behave from now on."

"Yes, once I have warmed your ass enough. You will remember it next time." He had no sympathy.

"Grab lower. Ass higher. This has been a bad and naughty ass today"

She pushed further.

"Get your ass further up and spread your legs" - He pushed on her back to enforce the position.

Her ass rose high in the air and her cute little pussy peeked as well. His cock got harder. If it had not been for the pain , Meeta would suffered from the humiliation of the position but right now her brain was thinking of the stinging bum.

"How can I get out of this?"

"I really made him angry, didn't I?"

Several such thoughts were running through her head.

"Hold this position and after every spank say I am sorry and I will obey"

"Splatt"

"I am sorry I will obey"

"Splatt"

"I am sorry I will obey"

"Splatt"

"I am sorry I will obey", She squeaked

"Splatt." One more landed on her cheeks. He was making sure that he was covering all parts of her ass. He felt sorry for her but his spanking fetish and the need to assert his dominance trumped that. He had spanking experiences with his prior girl friends but he was never in such control and command. His cock agreed with this and was straining for some action.

He felt her ass and rubbed it a bit. It was warm. He was contemplating stopping now. She liked his touch. It was easing some of the pain.

"Have you learnt a lesson?" He spanked her with his bare hands.

"Yes, I am sorry." She wanted this to end.

He spanked her several more times with his hand, admiring the shapely jiggle they did. These spanks did not hurt as much as the ones with the spatula but with ass already a bit sore they did add to her discomfort.

"Spank." "Did my girl learn a lesson?"

"Yes, I am sorry." She repeated.

"OK, you may stand up."

She stood up, her eyes full of tears, her ass on fire. She soothed it with her hands. For him this was a wonderful sight

He kissed her on her forehead.

"I'm sorry I had to do this. But it is important that you know who is in command. Your ass pays the price if you make me angry. Understood?"

She nodded, still rubbing her ass. She was angry but was afraid of saying anything. He then sat on the recliner. He unzipped his trousers and got his cock out.

"Thank me for punishing you and start sucking."

She stood there for a minute. It was humiliating to be spanked liked a child that but it went to a new level that he wanted her to thank him and suck his cock again.

"Hurry up unless you want a repeat session. I don't think your ass is ready for it."

She definitely was not ready for one more and so she quietly went down and took his cock on her hands. As she was getting ready to put it in her mouth

"I think you forgot to thank me" - He took the spatula and gave her ass a real hard smack.

"Splatt"

"Sorry, Thank you for punishing me," She cried

Her ass still stinging from the spatula work, she started sucking.

"From now on, every time I spank you, I want you to do this. This is your way to saying sorry for your infractions." He lectured.

His cock was real hard and in a weird way she could take her mind off the spanking and what had transpired by concentrating on his man hood. Her mouth had gone a bit dry during the spanking but she managed to get his cock wet enough.

He moaned as she worked him and in a weird way he felt losing control. A woman with a cock in her mouth has so much power. Within minutes he was already on the edge. The spanking aroused him to a great new level.

He came in big spurts with his cock in her mouth.

She reflexed and took it out immediately, only to get sprayed on her face with his cum. It was gross. She tried to hurry to the bathroom but the panties around her ankles hindered her. She quickly removed them and ran.

He was lying on the recliner with his eyes closed and missed her little dance and run. It was a new high for him and he loved it. His mind went over the spanking and how it ended in his explosion.

She on the other hand was in the bathroom staring in the mirror. She had spat out whatever cum managed to come to her mouth and had rinsed her face of the gooey mess. He bum had lost the sting of the spanking and she inspected herself. She was not sure how to react to this. A part of her thought this was not something that was normal but she was also torn with the fact that he was clear that he wanted her to obey. And what happened in the mall could have been avoided if she played ball. She also knew that what happened next might determine the course of her short marriage. She brooded over this for a few minutes and then made up her mind.

"I'm sorry", she said as walked into the living room. He was still on the recliner with his cock out and head rested. She was not really sorry but decided that was the best way to handle this.

"This is all new to me. Please bear with me."

"Come here", he pointed to his lap. She came and sat down.

He lifted his leg and adjusted her position so that her ass was partly in the air and started rubbing it.

"Poor Meeta got a spanking." He joked enjoying that she was still submissive.

"Naughty girls get spanked. Remember that. Yes this new to you but I will teach you over time and one of the ways to teach you would be to warm you bum from time to time." He punctuated that with a gentle slap on her ass. He then kept rubbing it and nibbled at her cheeks.

"Are you angry at me?" He asked.

"No." It was a defensive answer.

"You can be angry at me but you must still obey me. There can only be one dominant in a relationship. I won't abuse you. So don't be afraid."

It did fell like abuse to her ass but she felt a bit reassured. Maybe she should not have made a scene.

He felt she was becoming more defensive and decided to play some games with her. He lifted her off his lap, got up and threw her on the recliner, gently.

"Let's give Meeta some pleasure."

He went on her knees and started playing with her pussy. She was a bit startled not sure what to do.

"Rest your head back and close your eyes. You will enjoy it."

He got to work with his hands and tongue. He had done this before. His past sexual escapades that taught him that this one act made women more accommodating. Whether they enjoyed the act or not, they felt happy that their man was willing to do this. He was not bad at it either. Within 5 minutes, she was wet, her body revealing impulses that she did not realize she had till then. She let out a moan. He switched to using is hands and brought her to screaming orgasm.

He got up and went to the kitchen to get himself a glass of water. She let her eyes stay closed. The sting of her bum was a distant memory now. It was replaced by the pleasure she had just received.

He came back and sat down on one of the couches and just smiled at her. She smiled back, part of her feeling embarrassed again. They both sat there for a few minutes without saying anything. He felt that their relationship had moved to the next level. He had pushed her hard with the spanking but she seemed to handle it. She was proving to be a good sub. After a long silence, he spoke, "I'm hungry, are you?"

It was almost 3.00 in the afternoon and she realized that she was hungry. She nodded.

"Can you cook something?"

"Yes, definitely." Cooking was one of her strengths ,something, her mother had drilled into her.

She got up and started looking for her clothes. He was watching her closely and decided to continue his sex games.

"Hang on, I will give you something to wear."

He went into the kitchen and came back with an apron.

"This will look nice on you"

He draped it over her and tied the knot. It was not her preferred clothing as her ass was all exposed but she sensed that he wanted her to be that way.

"Let me know if you need any help in the kitchen."

She trotted to the kitchen and started cooking. He sat there in his couch wondering what he should do next. He had not scripted the events so far but he always had a general idea of what he wanted to with this marriage. Lot of it was dependent on her reaction as well. It was 4 days since their marriage and they still hadn't had proper sex. However he had derived more sexual pleasure than any other. He was wondering when he should have the first intercourse. She was a virigin for sure and so wanted to be sure that first experience did not hurt her. Giving her a spanking was one thing but he wanted to make sure that their sex life was good to both. His thoughts were interrupted by her walking in to the room.

"Can you come here, I can't find some of the spices?"

He got up and went to the kitchen with her. He showed her the stuff she was missing and lingered around, watching her cook. He ran his hands over her bare back and all the way to her ass.

"You have a lovely ass," he remarked.

"Is that why you married me?" Her question surprised him. Maybe she was thinking along those lines.

"Not really, you never showed me your ass till we got here. You were always covered." He smiled at her and she smiled back shyly.

"Now you will ask me if I liked your ass why did I spank it?"

He was not sure if she would have asked that but never the less felt it was good one to bring up. She definitely was not going to ask that question. The spanking experience was not fun at all and she did not want to go there. But him asking the question forced her to tense up.

12