An Indian Marriage Ch. 06

Story Info
An innocent Indian girl's journey into sexual awakening.
3.2k words
4.29
46.6k
24

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day they woke up late. Meeta was sore from the last night's adventures. Dinesh woke up more satisfied. He had pushed her quite a bit last night and she seemed to handle it far.

"How was last night?"

"Fine," Meeta murmured.

"Sore bum?" He joked.

She smiled nervously.

"You need to behave better and obey. If not you will get some bum warming from time to time."

Meeta felt afraid of him at that moment. There was bit of mean streak about him and her bum reminded her of that. She did not respond to his comment.

"We should do something today. I only have one more day of holiday." Dinesh remarked. He got up and walked to the bathroom. He was still naked from last night. Meeta dragged herself out of the bed in her panties and t-shirt. She made herself coffer from the fancy coffee machine and pondered over the last few days. She was happy in many ways but the sexual activities and his dominance left it edgy. She decided to call her mother just to speak to someone else. Her Mom asked the usual questions and then started asking about Dinesh. Her topic meandered around sex, although, she never asked directly. Meeta comforted her Mom and told her as all was good and she was happy.

As she was speaking, Dinesh walked in and went to the coffee machine. Meeta finished talking and the got up and went to Dinesh who was standing by the window.

"Want to speak to my Mom?" She asked.

"Sure." He took the phone from her and wrapped his other arm around her waist.

He exchanged the usual pleasantries and then her mother asked how Meeta was taking care off.

"She is doing fine. She is occasionally naughty." He joked while rubbing his hand over her ass.

Meeta stiffened again. The conversation he was having and his hands made her tense. Her mother got concerned at Dinesh's statement and asked him to be considerate as she was naïve.

"Don't worry, I will take care of her." He remarked casually slipping his hand into her panties and squeezing her ass. The conversation end with Dinesh explaining what they were planning to do that day. Meeta's mother then asked him to give the phone to her and he did.

Her mother told her to be a good girl and listen to Dinesh.

"I think he is making me listen to him", thought Meeta.

"Don't worry amma, I will be good." She eventually hung up after the usual goodbyes.

"Did your mom tell you to be a good girl?" Dinesh asked.

"Yes." She replied.

"Good, so that is two of us who think you are not good." He laughed.

"I'm not bad." She replied defiantly.

"It depends what bad means." He pulled her closer and kissed her.

"I think you have been a very good girl in some aspects and just bratty on others. You did a great job last night of sucking my cock."

Meeta was embarrassed at the mention of that.

"OK, let's get going. The day looks good."

"What about breakfast?" Meeta asked.

"We will do it outside. Let's get showered."

As she got out of the shower, Dinesh was in shorts and standing by the wardrobe.

"Time to dress my doll." He stated and started rumbling.

First came the lacy panties, then the short skirt and finally a red top.

"This will do nicely." He exclaimed.

Meeta obediently took it and started dressing. Dinesh dropped into the bed and watched her. She looked beautiful as she dried her hair wearing just her panties. Her breasts still moist and her nipples erect.

She wiggled into the slightly tight skirt and then got her top on. The skirt was short for her liking but she was getting used to it and she did not want to argue over it. She made a mental note that she will follow his orders today. Anything to avoid getting her 'bum warmed' as he had put it.

"You look beautiful. Stunning!!" Dinesh exclaimed and kissed her.

They drove into a restaurant to have an early brunch. Meeta ate quietly while Dinesh chatted about general stuff.

"Last week has been very interesting", remarked Dinesh.

"I have enjoyed your company and our adventures."

Meeta nodded, unsure, what to say.

"It is safe to say you probably have mixed feelings about it." He was reading her mind well.

"To put it simply, I am doing some of this for my own pleasure but there is also an element of getting you out of the your traditional comfort zones."

"And I will push you more as we go ahead as well. But I also want your honest feedback in this and also I want you to explore things yourself. This is a new country, a new life for you and so you have the choice to mold it differently than what you were used to in India."

"What do you think?" He asked.

Meeta took a deep breath and collected her thoughts.

"I will try. I think I need more time to be used to it. It is going a bit too fast for me." She managed to speak out.

"I can sense that but I am intentionally pushing you." He answered.

She smiled nervously.

"I also don't like you beating me." She wanted to say that since this morning but finally managed to blurt it out.

"By beating you mean spanking?"

"Yes."

"Now that is a different thing. There is a sexual element to that but that is something I think is required in our relationships. It enforces who is the dominant one."

"I will be just and won't abuse you. I promise that. But your ass is mine to spank when I see that you have crossed a line or disobeyed me. So that will continue. It is something you will have accept as part of our marriage"

He was making sure that he was the boss and the message was loud and clear. She also sensed the tone and that made her a bit tense. She shifted in her chair only to be reminded of the sting in her bum from the night's spanking. The image of his cock dripping with cum also splashed in front of her eyes. It was the wildest night of her life.

Dinesh sipped his coffee and studied her expressions. He felt he was playing a delicate balance of making sure she played on without giving up. For a girl who had just been exposed to sex, she had come a long way. She had gone from a sari clad conservative, never see a man naked to a sexily dressed chick eating her eggs at an English place, who, last night had sex, sucked a cock and got her bum spanked. There were still things he wanted to do to her and he also wanted her to revel in her own sexuality and push her own limits. He decided to change the topic.

"So what else do you want to do in this country? Starting tomorrow I will have to go to work and so you will have the day for yourself."

"I don't know. I need to think about it." She replied.

"You can use your phone to navigate around the house area. I will explain the train system and maybe take you around on that to get familiar. Try to get out and don't stay at home all the time."

"Yes, I will"

"You know the kitchen part and so can cook. Use the gym and get fit. And use the Internet to read and explore"

"OK. What are your office hours?"

"9 to 6. For the first few weeks I will try to be early and also check up with you during the day."

"Will you come home for lunch?"

"I usually don't but given that I have a beautiful girl at home, I just might". He winked

They finished the meal and drove back home. Meeta was getting familiar with the roads.

"We are going home?" She thought they were going somewhere else.

"Just parking the car there. We will walk around and check out the train system."

They parked and got out. The wind ruffled her skirt and she tried to smooth it down. It was sunny but a bit cold for her.

"Do you want your jacket?"

"I think I will manage." She replied.

They walked around the place and Dinesh explained a few things to her. They finally got to the tube station and it was crowded. Dinesh explained the system to her and bought her a travel card as well. They got into one of the trains.

"Here's a task for you. Build a list of places you want to go in England and outside. We will plan them out over the year."

"OK. I can do that." She smiled.

They spent the rest of the morning wandering around London in tubes. Towards the afternoon, they boarded a much big train, which was similar to the ones Meeta had travelled in India.

"These trains go much longer distance. I will take you to the place where I went for college. There is a nice place to eat there." Dinesh added.

This train was much emptier and there were hardly any people in their compartment. Dinesh put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer. He gently fondled her shoulder and moved closer to her breasts.

"Your breasts are nice." Now he was fully fondling them. Meeta to her own surprise did not tense up. She was getting used to the public displays of affection.

"They are kinda small but I like them small." He also flicked her nipples over her blouse. He got closer and gave her a long kiss on her lips. She responded a bit.

"Use your tongue." He advised. She did and they kissed for a few seconds. As that was happening, he slowly slid his hand under her skirt. He slowly parted her panties and fingered her pussy. Now she was tense and she tried to look around to see if anyone could see them.

"Relax. We are not in view of anyone." He continued playing.

"You have a stubble growing here. Make sure you shave it tomorrow."

She nodded.

"Now close your eyes and don't open them."

He started fingering her, playing expertly with her pussy. She closed her eyes but was scared of people spotting them. But soon she realized she was getting wet and her body was giving into the pleasure. This went on for few minutes and she kept her eyes closed. She started breathing heavily and Dinesh was enjoying her reactions. Then it abruptly stopped.

Meeta opened her eyes, partly disappointed that it stopped, but, she immediately saw why. They were at a station. She adjusted her skirt a bit. Dinesh smiled at her and licked his fingers of her juices.

"Good girl. You enjoyed that. Didn't you?"

She nodded shly.

As the train moved, he resumed the fingering and she closed her eyes. Meeta realized that she had let herself go at that moment. In a public train wearing a short skirt she was getting pleasured. As Dinesh continued she got closer and closer.

"Ohh." She let out an audible groan as she came. She panted and opened her eyes. Dinesh was grinning at her. He enjoyed it more than her. For Meet, the emotions of pleasure quickly gave way to embarrassment. She nervously shifted in her seat and looked around to see if anyone noticed. There were few people 4-5 rows from where they were sitting. They would have heard her but could not see her. They did not seem to care at this point. Her panties were soaked and that became her next concern.

"My panties are wet." She mumbled.

"Yes, I know that. Looks like your pussy enjoyed it. Explain to me your feelings as you went through this."

Meeta looked confused and not sure what to do.

"Your eyes were closed and you seemed lost. What went through your mind?"

"I don't know." Meeta thought it was embarrassing to speak that out.

"I am sure you do. You are just shy."

Meeta did not answer.

"Come on. Out with it. I wan the juicy details. I fully enjoyed watching you."

"I was not thinking at all." She stammered.

"Liar. Maybe if I you remove your panties, you can speak up better. Will that help?" He joked but it also was a hint of a warning.

She decided to speak the truth.

"I was thinking about how I never did this to myself. It was so pleasurable. "

"And..." He wanted more.

"I also was afraid of someone catching us doing this."

"Did that make you want more?"

"No. I was just afraid."

"Then how did you overcome that fear?"

"I don't think I did. I just gave up and you were controlling it anyways."

"Interesting. See there is pleasure is giving up control and not worrying about people and other stuff."

She thought there was truth in that statement but she was not fully convinced.

"What if I did that in front of people?"

She was shocked at this question.

"Are you crazy?" She was afraid that he would.

"Just joking. Wanted to see how far you were ready to go. I won't make you do it. So calm down."

She did. They reached a station called Reading and got out. For rest of the afternoon and evening they wandered in the town and Dinesh showed her the places. On the way back they boarded a similar looking train and it was even more empty as it was getting late on a Sunday.

Once the train left the station, Dinesh slid his hand her under skirt again. She looked at him & smiled. She seemed like she wanted it again.

"Dirty girl. Did you just have all the fun?" Dinesh mocked her.

"I think I need some now. So time to put you to work." He pointed at his cock.

She hesitated a bit.

"Do you want me to unzip you?"

"Yes, that would be a start. This is a non-stop train and so you have 30 minutes to make me cum. You can use your hands but a little mouth will also help."

She got the clue and unzipped his jeans. She fumbled a bit trying to get his cock out. It was half erect and so it made it harder to pull out. Once the cock was out, her first impulse was to bend down and suck it. Dinesh smiled at this. Most women he went out would use their hands as much as they could before using their mouth. Meeta because of her lack of experience had a different method.

She sucked and licked and seemed committed to it. She had become a good cocksucker in 2 weeks. Her own thoughts raced ahead. "Should I swallow when he comes? " She remembered the argument over it & was not sure how he would react if she did not.

This went on for close to 25 minutes and they neared their destination. Dinesh decided to put an end to this.

"You can stop now. We are close to the station and you can finish this later."

Meeta dutifully lifted her head. She felt defeated for not being to make him cum. She looked at him and smiled.

"Don't worry sweet lips. You will continue this at home. You are getting better at this. We will give you more practice" He remarked and laughed.

Meeta straightened her hair and cleaned up a bit and Dinesh put his family jewels back.

The got off the station and repeated their tube journey back home. Meeta felt relaxed and last night's spanking felt far away. She sensed that there would be more sex when they got home but she seemed prepared. Dinesh felt that they were forming a bond and there was no friction today. He also did not push her today and wanted her to relax a bit.

The minute they got inside the house, Dinesh exclaimed.

"My cock has unfinished business with you. Why don't you strip naked and get on all fours."

"In the bedroom?" Meeta asked.

"No. Right here. You can use the couch to present yourself."

Meeta slowly undressed. Her top and skirt came off. She then got her bra and panties down. Fully naked, she stared at the couch.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Get yourself on the couch on your knees, ass up in the air. We will have sex doggy style today."

She slowly move to the couch & awkwardly climbed on her knees. She had bent over for him before but she felt more exposed this way. Dinesh adjust her hips and positioned it.

"Arch you back. Here you are presenting your pussy and ass to me."

She adjusted. Dinesh felt her pussy and massaged it a bit.

"I will be back. Stay here." He said

it felt like ages and Meeta felt stupid on her knees. She did not move though as she was not sure how he would react.

Dinesh came back with some lube. He rubbed it on her pussy. This startled her. It felt cold and gooey. He continued massaging her with it. It started feeling good. Then she heard his zipper come down and knew what was coming.

His cock entered her well-greased pussy. He slowly increased the tempo and she started moaning.

"Close your eyes like you did in the train. " He suggested.

She obliged. He was now panting himself and increasing the tempo even further. She buried her head into the couch. She was enjoying it and she moaned.

He pounded her even more and smacked her ass from time to time. She groaned every time that happened as his ass was still store from last night. But her arousal took over and she came again. Her groans subsided into a whimper. Dinesh was far from orgasm and wanted to prolong this.

"Twice in one day. Not bad. You are becoming sluttier. You should fuck me now." He got up.

She turned her head and looked at it shyly again.

"Get up and get fucked." Dinesh moaned as he sat next to her. She moved from her all-fours position and sat on his cock. He guided it into her. This position was not very familiar to her and she also knew that she had to do the work now.

She slowly moved up and down pumping his cock. He grabbed her ass and guided her from time to time but let her do the rest. This went on for few minutes.

"Nice job. Now finish me off with your mouth." He punctuated that with a slap to her ass.

She obediently got off, her pussy still wet, and, got on her knees. His cock smelt of her juices and she felt strange licking that. Last night's spanking did not help in her overcoming that but it did force her to stop objecting.

After 5 minutes of furious sucking, he came and she released his cock from her mouth. Cum sprayed on her face and tits. Dinesh moaned in delight.

"That's what I call a good end to a day."

She got up and went to the bathroom. She wanted to clean up the cum over her face. When she got back, Dinesh was still in the couch with his eyes closed. He got up when she came into the room.

"Time to go bed. Let's go." He grabbed her hand and led her to the bedroom.