An Indian Marriage Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get in. We have some indiscipline to take care off. Don't we?" He led her inside.

Once inside, Dinesh went inside to the bedroom. Meeta followed in her semi undressed state.

"As per rules, you get 15 spanks. Let's see with what."

Meeta thought about pleading but she decided not to and take what was coming to her. Dinesh pulled out a wooden ruler from the desk.

"This will do nicely. Get on the bed on your knees."

She obliged and rested her head on the pillow. Dinesh walked by her and pushed her back down.

"Ass up." He adjusted and flicked her skirt over exposing her round buttocks.

"So now you count out loud each one and ask for the next. Got it?"

"Yes."

Dinesh was enjoying this again. He decided that the first one would be a hard one. The ruler whizzed in the air.

"Splattt."

"Owww...One." She remembered to count.

"Ask for another?" Dinesh reminded.

"Can I have another?"

"Splattt."

"Two. Can I have another?" She wiggled her bottom in pain. Dinesh admired it.

"Splattt."

"Three. Can I have another?" She was feeling the sting more and her ass was showing signs already.

"Splattt." Dinesh concentrated on the part where the buttocks met the thighs.

"Oww...Four. Can I have another?" Meeta was sniffling now.

"Splattt." Another hard one landed. Meeta's hands reached out to rub her bottom.

"Not allowed." He stopped her hands.

"If you need to rub your bottom, you need to ask me. This is your punishment for not following orders before. Anything that happens during this requires my agreement."

"Splattt." He added another spank. Meeta lost count in her head.

"Six. Can I rub my bottom?"

"That was five. You did not count the last one. And you can rub."

Meeta was grateful. She quickly rubbed the sting off her bottom.

"Let me know when you are ready." Dinesh loved the sight of this girl rubbing her bum and waiting for her next one.

After about half a minute, Meeta spoke up.

"I'm ready for the next."

"Splattt." Dinesh aimed at the flesh part of her buttocks.

"Six. Can I have another?" Meeta had composed herself.

Dinesh rained the next 4 in quick succession.

"Splattt."

"Seven. Can I have another?"

"Splattt."

"Eight. Can I have another?"

"Splattt."

"Nine. Can I have another?"

"Splattt."

"Ten. Can I have another?"

The sting in her bum resumed for Meeta and she groaned.

"Can I rub my bottom? Please?"

"No."

"Please?" She tried again. Dinesh was hitting her hard and while she was fine now she was not sure if she could handle the next five.

"No."

"Splattt." Dinesh added another hard one.

"Oww... Eleven. Can I have another?"

"Splattt."

"Twe..lve. Can I have another?" Meeta now started sobbing.

"Splattt." It was probablt the hardest of his hits. Her buttocks quivered and she clenched.

"Thirteen. Can I have one more?" Meeta gritted her teeth.

"You can stop counting." Dinesh finished the next two in quick succession. After the fifteenth, he rubbed her bottom with his hands and soothed them. Meeta liked that and she closed her eyes. He continued rubbing her bottom and his hands also roamed over her pussy. Meeta was glad it was over.

"Ok, get up now."

Dinesh put the ruler back in the drawer and started changing his clothes. Meeta gingerly got up and walked to the bathroom. Her bum hurt as she moved. At that moment she was afraid of Dinesh.

When she got back from the bathroom, Dinesh was lying in the bed.

"Learnt you lesson? Come here." He ordered.

She walked next to him.

"Turn around."

She did and displayed her freshly spanked bottom.

"Looks like your bottom did learn the lesson." She gently squeezed it.

Meeta clenched again but did not say anything. She was a bit defiant but did not have the courage to speak out.

"Now thank me for it." Dinesh continued.

"Thank you." She blurted.

"Say it like you mean it. You don't sound like you are thanking me from your heart."

"Thank you." She tried again with more effort.

"Better. Now you need to thank someone else." Meeta started like a deer.

"Don't forget. Every spanking end with something."

Meeta understood. She slid on the bed and pulled his shorts down. She got to work with her mouth and his very hard cock. Dinesh played with her hair and encouraged her in the act. Fifteen minutes into that, he came again. Another wonderful orgasm and he was getting used to it.

Meeta was quickly learning to anticipate when was exploding and expertly moved his cock out of her mouth. She did sprayed with cum on her face and her bra clad breasts. She looked up and Dinesh had closed his eyes and was still groaning. She gently worked his penis with her hands and that elicited more moans. Then she slid past the bed and went back to the bathroom.

12