An Indian Marriage Ch. 10

Story Info
Some naked running.
1.7k words
4.11
29.3k
15

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meeta and Dinesh woke up late on Sunday. Meeta was the first and she got up and made herself coffee. She was distinctly aware of her nakedness and it felt strange sitting in the kitchen having coffee with no clothes on. Dinesh wandered in his boxers shortly.

"Good morning. Naked glory."

"Good morning."

He made himself coffee and sat next to her.

"You look beautiful."

"Is it because I am naked?"

"Partly. Plus it is quite hard to look good when you are naked. It is easy to look good with clothes, make up etc."

Meeta pondered over his philosophy. It was probably true but she did not like it. Dinesh interrupted her with a kiss to her lips and she reciprocated. They sat for a while like two lovers.

"Can you cook something today?" Dinesh asked.

"OK. Can I wear something?"

"An apron is all you get to wear." Dinesh smiled at her.

Dinesh sat at the table reading stuff on his tablet and Meeta got cooking in her apron. Her bare bum was nicely on display and she looked sexy. Dinesh was thinking what else he could do with her today. Yesterday went perfectly. He got to dominate her and she also enjoyed parts of the sex. He wanted to maintain that balance in their relationship. As she was cooking, Dinesh groped her from behind and squeezed her cheeks.

"Did you enjoy yesterday?"

"Yes, I did." He nibbled at her ears and Meeta liked it.

"Not the punishment. I bet." He ran his fingers over her ass. There was hardly any mark from yesterday.

"No I did not like that."

"What about the cake?"

Meeta giggled at the thought of cake.

"What can we do with you today?" Dinesh asked rhetorically.

"How about leaving me alone for a while?" Meeta laughed.

"Leaving this piece of ass alone is hard. Dinesh squeezed hard.

They had breakfast with Meeta in her apron.

"So, today, we are going to go for a run outside. It is a decent day outside. Let this be the first day of exercising."

Meeta nodded.

"Where will we go?"

"I know a nice quiet place."

"Be nice with me. I have not done much exercising."

"I will. But you are still in my punishment book and so you better do what I tell you to."

"What will I wear?" Meeta was afraid that Dinesh would make her run naked.

"Don't worry. I will get you something to wear."

Dinesh bought her a pair of shorts, t-shirt and a bra. Meeta had not worn shorts outside but she like it better than the skirt. There was not underwear and she hated that. Dinesh was dressed in shorts and t-shirt as well. They drove for about 15 minutes to an isolated place, which also had a pond. It was quite cold and early and so it looked even emptier.

"It is cold." Meeta pointed out.

"Yes, a bit. But running will warm us up."

They both started jogging. Dinesh slowed to match her pace. It did not take too long for Meeta to get tired. She started gasping.

"Common, don't stop." Dinesh scolded her.

"I'm trying." She panted. After a few more yards she stopped.

"That was horrible. Don't stop."

"Please. I need a break."

"OK, I will let you have a break but there is a penalty."

Meeta stared at him. Dinesh calmly got closer and tugged her shorts down to her thighs.

"What are you doing?" Meeta frantically looked around to see if anyone was there. There wasn't anyone.

"You can take as many breaks as you want. But every break will mean your pants are down and you bum gets some fresh air."

"What if someone sees me?" There was anger in her voice.

"Unlikely anyone will be here but that is the risk you are taking when you stop."

"That is not fair." She lowered her tone.

"If you had practiced like I told you this wouldn't have happened."

"Please. I will practice. You already punished me."

"One more round will remind you that. Now stop complaining unless you want me to remove those shorts completely."

That scared the heck out of Meeta. There was no way she was willing to give up the shorts totally. She resigned to the fact and thought about what she could do next. She quickly pulled up her pants and started jogging at a very slow pace. Dinesh watched her from behind and then joined her.

"A little bit of encouragement helps." He playfully patted her covered bum.

Meeta did not say anything. She was being coerced to do it. Encouragement was just an excuse. However it did work and she was running again. The next sprint did not last too long as Meeta started tiring again. The one silver lining was that they were near a wooden area and so there was even less visibility. She pushed herself but could not go further and so decided that this would a place to stop. Dinesh was ahead of her and he looked back and stopped.

"Not bad. You did better."

Meeta panted.

"Pants down when you stop." Dinesh reminded her.

Meeta peeled down her pants till where her bum met the thighs. She walked clumsily.

"How much do we have to run?"

"This trail is only about 2Km. We are probably 1/3rd of the way now."

Meeta's mind started calculating how she was going to do this with as little exposure as possible. She was afraid someone else would show up without warning. Dinesh was also worried about that. He was not sure Meeta would take it well if some stranger saw her naked. While he did not mind that happening and that would add a good edge to this game, it was something that he was not willing to make her go through. There was a very low chance of someone coming here this early on a Sunday morning.

Meeta restarted her run after a 2-minute break. She pulled her pants and got going. She hated running. It was making her sweaty even though it was mildly cold outside. This only lasted a short distance and she was tired again. This time she did not wait for Dinesh to say anything and obediently lowered her pants.

"Yes. Can we please stop? I will practice from tomorrow."

"No. You are practicing now. One more complaint from you and you are getting a spanking here in public."

Dinesh waved his hand to gesture.

"How much more?"

"We are still a long way away. You can stop now but you get a spanking. Your decision."

Meeta was caught between two hard choices. A spanking here would be embarrassing, especially if someone saw. Running was getting very hard as well. She felt nothing but anger and hatred at Dinesh. Why was he being so mean?

She pulled up her pants and ran. This time she surprised herself by not getting tired for quite a while. As she was getting tired, they heard some noises behind. Meeta was shocked and turned around to look. There were two girls in their bikes coming from behind. They sped past them quickly and were soon gone.

Meeta ran with renewed vigour as the fear of public exposure drove her. Dinesh smiled inwardly fully aware of the conundrum she faced. The new vigour only lasted for a while and Meeta came to a halt panting.

"Good work. We are about half way done now. "

Meeta panted as she lowered her pants and stumbled forward.

"I am tired. I can't run anymore." She looked like she would collapse there. Dinesh decided to take pity.

"Ok. I will let you go this time. But we are doing this run in a month and if you cannot finish that one there will be consequences." He warned.

"Thank you." She rested her arms on his shoulder.

"Let's walk the rest of the way."

Meeta obliged but even that felt like an effort. They walked for the remainder and came to a resting place with some wooden benches. Dinesh sat on them and she joined.

"Good start to a Sunday. I bet you never run that much in your life."

"Yes. It is hard."

"What was hard? The running or the fact that you had to expose yourself?"

Meeta thought about it. They both were difficult in their own way.

"Both."

"Are you afraid of being caught naked in front of people?"

Meeta thought that was an incredulous question.

"Off course. That is embarrassing. Wouldn't you?"

"Not really. I have been naked in front of others."

"Really. Where?"

"In college. We once had to do a dare where bunch of had to get naked and run past this place."

"Ohh. That is horrible. Did someone force you too?"

"No. There was peer pressure but nobody forced me. In a way it was exciting."

"Exciting?" Meeta was still perplexed.

"Trust me. Some people find it sexy and thrilling to do such stunts. Girls as well."

"Even girls. That would never happen in India."

"Maybe not in your town but rest of India is not that conservative and sexually restrained."

"Do you think I am restrained?"

"Yes. But it is not your fault. Also you have opened up a lot on the last month alone. You have gone from a shy girl who had no idea about sex to someone who enjoys it a bit. You have worn skirts and other clothes that you never dreamt off. Some of that has been coerced by me but you are getting better."

Meeta liked that he acknowledged her transformation. She herself reflected on this. Dinesh forced a lot of this on her but she had to give him some credit for getting her to where she was.

"Why are you so demanding?"

"Because I can be and there is no harm in it."

"I don't like it always." She confessed.

"Yes. I know." He did not give any more explanation.

They both looked at each other. Dinesh then pulled her closer and they kissed.

"You are mine to play with. Let yourself go and you will enjoy it as well." He whispered in between the kissing. Meeta was partly tired and partly lost in the embrace. She did not say anything. They walked back to the car and drove home. The rest of the day was spent doing some shopping and household stuff.