An Indian Marriage Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." Meeta agreed.

"You keep finding ways to get spanked. Don't you?" Dinesh squeezed her ass checks and laughed.

"What if she tells Adam?" Meeta was curious.

"She won't. She knows she deserved it and there is nothing she can achieve by telling Adam. Are you going to behave from now on? Or should we give you another treatment with the spatula?"

"No. I will be good." Meeta quickly answered.

"Are you sure? Maybe we should make it clearer." Dinesh toyed with her.

"I will be good. I won't see her again."

"You can see her again. In fact, you two are good friends. So you should continue that. It will be hard after tonight but try to maintain that. But what you must remember is that I am the boss here and this belongs to me."

Dinesh patted her ass to underscore the point.

"Now all this has gotten be excited and I am debating if I should fuck your mouth or your pussy. What do you want?"

Meeta was not ready for this question. She stammered a reply.

"I don't know. "

"Well, think. I like doing both."

Meeta was thinking. She wanted sex but was too embarrassed to ask, especially, after what transpired.

"Let's do both since you can't decide."

Meeta was relieved to hear that, as she was not required to answer.

"On your knees." He motioned and she did likewise.

Dinesh unzipped his trousers and his erect cock sprung up.

12