An Indian Marriage Ch. 12

Story Info
Some sex and more games.
1.9k words
4.06
24.3k
11

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meeta stared at his cock, knowing fully, what he wanted her to do. She slowly took his cock into her mouth.

"Don't suck yet. Lick it first"

She took the cock out and started licking it. Her tongue was dry and so she struggled at first but as she relaxed a bit she found her wetness. Dinesh stood there, enjoying the treatment. He was thinking what a wonderful submissive she was. Unwilling but submissive never the less. Meeta continued licking for few minutes and his cock was rock hard.

"Hands behind your back."

Dinesh ordered as he took his cock into his hands. He started rubbing his cock her against her lips and cheeks.

"I think this dirty mouth needs a good fucking."

With that he started thrusting into her mouth. Meeta almost feel back but Dinesh grabbed her head and controlled it. At first Dinesh was slow moving his cock in and out gently. He slowly changed the pace. His cock was not the largest but at the same time it was not small either. He barely managed to deep throat her but her gag reflex was very active. She spluttered several time, spitting more saliva on his already wet cock. After few minutes, Dinesh decided to give her a small break.

"That was good. You also kept your teeth away without me telling you."

Meeta relaxed a bit. She had unconsciously kept her teeth away. This face fucking was not enjoyable but then nothing today was. The spanking in front of someone was much worse than what she was enduring right now. She reflected on the fact that this was one of her worst days since getting married. She had lots of good ones but in terms of limits being crossed , the pain, the humiliation this was easily on top. She was rudely interrupted by Dinesh's manhood rubbing and slapping against her cheek.

"Round two."

Round two did not last too long as Dinesh pumped furiously as if she was a lifeless doll. He quickly came but instead of coming inside her mouth, he took his cock out and spurted over her hair and face. That was the last act of domination in today's session.

"Ohh..." His orgasmic groans were louder than usual. He enjoyed this to the full extent.

Dinesh pulled up his trousers over his semi-flacid cock as Meeta slowly got up. She went straight to the bathroom to clean her face. In the bathroom as she ran cold water over her face, cleaning the gooey mess, she wondered if she had really made a mistake today. She was convinced that getting Anju involved in their personal life was not a good idea and that was totally her fault. She however felt that Dinesh went too far today and she did not have the courage to stand up to that and say no. She dried herself and got out.

Dinesh was sitting on the couch, doing something on the phone.

"Come here." He said is a very mild and loving tone. He put the phone aside and pulled her into his lap.

"I'm sure you did not like anything that happened today. Correct?" He played with her cheeks.

"No. I did not."

"But you deserved it. Don't you think?"

Meeta hated these questions. There was never a right answer and her embarrassment increased whichever way she answered.

"I don't know. I think you are deciding that." She found the right words.

"Yes, I am but your behavior contributed to it. I don't mind it though. Every time you screw up, I punish you and we get back to being a loving couple. You called me a jerk but I don't take that personally."

"But it was so embarrassing in front of her." Meeta fought back tears as the memories came back.

"That was part of the punishment. Sorry, if you did not like that. I will avoid punishing you in front of others."

Meeta nodded and shifted in his lap. She had worn a t-shirt and shorts when she came back from the bathroom.

"Is your bum hurting?"

"No."

"You sure? I can put lotion or oil if you want."

"No. I am fine."

"Don't be shy. You might like it considering the day you had."

Meeta did not answer but Dinesh decided to make the decision for her.

"Let's do this. You go to the bedroom and get fully naked on the bed. I will order some food and give you a good body rub."

He lifted her off his lap and set her on the way. She trotted obediently. Dinesh ordered food and picked some body oils from the bathroom. He was treated to a fully naked Meeta likely on the bed with her ass upturned. There were no marks on them from the spanking and in fact she did not feel anything from the spanking at all.

Dinesh sat next to her and placed his hand on her bareback. She twitched at the touch. He then poured the body oil on his hands and started massaging her shoulders and back. Dinesh worked his hands and varied his pressure on her back and Meeta started enjoying it. He slowly moved his hands lower and reached his ass. Meeta stiffened momentarily as his hands massaged her ass. Dinesh did not apply much pressure on her behind and was very gentle. He slowly kneaded her cheeks and squeezed them. Dinesh worked her whole body and also did her legs and thighs. This lasted for about half an hour and Meeta drifted into a sleepy state. She had forgotten the humiliation of the day and given in to his expert hands.

"I think that is it." Dinesh decided to end it.

"Unless you want more?"

Meeta opened her eyes and turned her head.

"No."

"Don't be afraid to ask for more."

Then out of the blue, Dinesh slipped his hands down her ass cheeks into her pubic area.

"Want some action here?"

Meeta was sill shy when it came to her pussy and sexuality. She nervously smiled.

Dinesh ran his fingers over her pussy lips and flicked them casually.

"Open your mouth and say something. Your mouth can do more than suck my cock. I'm not stopping till you tell me to stop."

"OK. Stop." Meeta stammered.

Dinesh immediately stopped.

"You need to shave there in the next few days. I can feel a stubble."

The doorbell interrupted their conversation.

"Go, open the door." Dinesh patted her legs.

"I'm not wearing anything." Meeta blurted. A fear ran through her mind on whether Dinesh would make her open the door like that.

Dinesh laughed and got up to get the door.

"I know. I was just joking. I will call you once I have set the dinner. Don't get dressed. Your shining body looks great."

Meeta lay on the bed, her body glistening in the oil. She did feel a lot more relaxed. After a few minutes, she heard Dinesh call her. She got up and went to the dining table.

"Take a seat." Dinesh was setting the table with the food.

Meeta lowered herself on the chair. She had been naked in the house before but it felt weirder every time and the oil made things a bit slippery. They ate and chatted like any other normal day.

'How was the massage?"

"Good. I liked it." Meeta smiled shyly.

"You still don't like being naked. Don't you?"

"Yes. It feels strange."

"It's not normal because we are not used to it."

"Then why do you make me?"

"Couple of reasons. 1. This gets you comfortable being naked around me."

"And 2...It is a good punishment for a naughty girl."

Meeta stayed quiet.

"Are you working out? We have a test for you in 3 weeks."

"Yes."

"When did you last workout?"

"2 days ago."

"Good. Keep that up."

They ate and went to bed. Meeta was tired from the day's activities. She was afraid that Dinesh would demand more sex. As they lay in bed Dinesh wrapped his one hand around her.

"Sleep well my hottie."

As he spoke, his other hand moved to her pussy and rubbed it.

"Don't forget to shave this tomorrow."

Next morning Meeta woke up earlier. Dinesh was in deep sleep and so she tip toed to get herself coffee. She called her mother and they spoke for a long time. Her mother asked her several times how she was doing and if Dinesh was treating her well. She struggled to answer that question. Dinesh was treating her fine in many aspects but the dominance and the sexual activities were causing her grief. She also struggled to make a decision on whether that was because of her or Dinesh. None of that could be discussed with her mother and so she let it be. When she hung up, Dinesh was still sleeping and so she decided to take a shower.

As she entered the shower , she remembered that Dinesh wanted to her to shave. She slowly took her kit out and worked on her removing her stubble. She was getting it quicker at this and so she finished it soon. She generously applied moisturizer over it and soothed it. She then showered and got out.

Dinesh was now awake and sitting in the living room playing with his phone.

"Good morning. You showered soon."

"Yes."

"Did you shave?"

"Yes."

"Good. Come here, let me check."

Meeta felt like schoolgirl who was having her homework checked. She dragged herself next to him and dropped the towel she was wearing.

"Legs apart." Dinesh tapped her thighs. He then rubbed her pussy,

"Nice. Great. You have the hottest pussy, especially when shaved."

He rubbed it for some time, playing with it. Meeta felt a shiver run through her and it felt good being played like that. Dinesh sensed that and continued rubbing.

"Looks like someone is liking this." He mocked.

Meeta felt dumb standing in front on him. Dinesh continued rubbing her pussy and then slowly slipped his finger into her hole. Meeta was getting wetter despite not liking the situation. After about half a minute of teasing, Dinesh stopped. He wanted to see her reaction.

Meeta just stared at him, partly embarrassed and partly perplexed.

"Should I continue?"

Meeta smiled but did not answer.

"OK, I will stop."

Meeta wanted it but was embarrassed to ask for it. Dinesh sensed that but decided to tease her. He left his hands on her pussy but did not do anything.

"Please..." Meeta mustered courage to say it.

Dinesh decided not to prolong her suffering and worked his fingers on her pussy lips. Within 2 minutes, Meeta reached her orgasm. She was panting and trying to find a place to sit. Dinesh pulled her to his lap and let her waves of pleasure subsided. After few minutes, Meeta regained her composure. She tried to get up.

"You are one dirty girl. Shaving her pussy in the morning and having an orgasm by 9.00 AM in the morning." Dinesh teased her and planted kissed on her cheeks.

Meeta smiled and eased off his lap.

"All this has made me horny." Dinesh muttered and rubbed his crotch. His cock was already erect.

"How about a fuck before 9.00 to cap it off?"

Meeta was happy with her orgasm and was not keen on sex. Dinesh however was not asking her. He had removed his shorts and boxers. He pulled her on to his lap and slid into her wet pussy. Meeta let out a small groan as he entered her and tried to balance herself of his lap. Dinesh grabbed her by her ass and started pounding. He kept his pace going and they both started panting. It was done and dusted in five minutes and Dinesh pushed her aside and got up. Meeta felt worn out and it was not even 10 in the morning.