An Indian Marriage Ch. 13

Story Info
Dinesh introduces some bondage toys.
1.7k words
4.02
26.6k
10

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Few days passed since the incident with Anju. Meeta got busy with her workouts and cooking. Then out of the blue Anju called her on the following Friday.

"Hi. I was thinking about calling you for some time. Did not have the courage to do till now." She confessed.

"How are you?" That was the best Meeta could say.

"I'm fine. Listen we should meet again. I think we need to get past what happened last week."

"Yes, for sure." Meeta agreed.

"Did Dinesh spank you after I left? Or should I stay away from that topic?"

"No. He did not." Meeta was surprised that she was comfortable talking about it. Her mind also wandered to the sex after that and she lost track of what Anju was saying.

"Good. I have not told this to Adam." Anju wanted to make it clear. The whole reason Dinesh got an upper hand was because of the secrets that Adam did not know.

"OK. Do you want to come over sometime?" Meeta asked.

"Yes, maybe not today but will call you sometime. Are you guys doing something for the weekend?"

"I don't know. I need to check with Dinesh."

"OK. Let me know or we can meet next week."

Anju hung up after bit more of chitchat. Meeta was relieved that their friendship was still fine. She then called Dinesh to see what the plans for the weekend. Dinesh seemed busy and was curt in his replies. He told her that he would be home by 6.00 today and tomorrow they were going to a friend's birthday party. He then hung up quickly.

Meeta tidied up the place and waited for him.

Dinesh came home with box of stuff.

"What is in it?"

"Toys for you and me." Dinesh smiled.

"Get yourself a wine and pour of me." He gestured.

As they were sipping wine, Meeta asked.

"What is in the box?"

"You are curious. Aren't you?"

Dinesh was smiling inwardly. He had wanted to get these toys for some time but was not sure if Meeta would be ready for this. Dinesh started opening the box carefully. Meeta looked on.

"So these are some toys for us to play with. And you let me teach you how to use them."

The first thing Dinesh pulled out was a wooden paddle. He patted his hand with it.

"We won't need this unless you don't behave." He put it aside. Next he took out what looked like a shiny skirt and top.

"Now why don't you undress and wear them?"

Meeta started undressing. She stripped to her panties and bra. She was not sure if she was supposed to wear them.

"This dress needs to be worn without any underwear."

Dinesh clarified. Meeta slipped her under garments off and started with the skirt. The skirt was decently sized but she quickly realized that it two big openings, one exposing her ass cheeks and another her pussy. She was horrified but continued to dress up. The top did not disappoint either as it had openings for her nipples. Dinesh was watching closely. The skirt could have been tighter but it was still looking good. Meeta finished dressing up.

"This is a strange dress."

"Yes. But it is for us in our privacy. Now turn around, let me admire it."

Meeta did likewise and showed off her body.

"That is sexy. Do you like it?"

"I don't know." Meeta liked the feel of the dress but it also played with her mind as she felt naked and dressed at the same time.

"I like it. Now let's see what else we have here."

Dinesh took out something that looked like a jumbled up set of straps with some metal cuffs.

"What is that?" Meeta's eyes had more curiosity than fear.

"This will make sure I am in control."

Meeta thought it was an odd thing to say since he was definitely in control. How much more did he want.

"Come here."

Dinesh pulled her closer to him and started putting the straps around her wrists. They were like handcuffs once untangled. Dinesh clicked them in place with Meeta's arms in front of her. Meeta felt they were comfortable but she was not getting afraid of being tied up like this. She did not realize that it was going to get worse.

"Now bend over and touch your ankles."

Meeta did so and her skirt stretched over her taught ass. Dinesh pulled the straps and attached them to her ankles. Meeta was tried to balance herself as Dinesh admired his wife dressed in shiny bum revealing skirt and her breasts hanging with her nipples peeking out.

"Great." Dinesh went back to the box and Meeta tried to peek a look between her legs. She was not enjoying this part. Dinesh took out the blindfold and ran it over her head. Meeta panicked at the complete darkness.

"What are you doing?" There was some fear in her voice.

"Relax. Don't worry."

Dinesh let her stand for a few seconds, admiring her again and make sure she sweated a bit at her predicament. He then went to the bedroom and got the lube. He rubbed it over her pussy and massaged gently. Meeta seemed to relax a bit.

"What are you going to do?" Meeta asked.

"Play with you like I always do and give you some pleasure."

Smack. Dinesh landed the paddle on her bare butt.

"Ouch..." Meeta stumbled a bit.

"Pleasure or pain..."

Dinesh then took something else out of the box.

"This is a toy just for you."

Dinesh took the vibrator wand and rubbed it against her pussy. For a few seconds, Meeta was not sure what it was. Then it suddenly started buzzing and sent waves through her body.

"Ohh..." She instinctively moved away.

"No. Don't move away. Come back to it."

"What is it?"

"A vibrator."

Dinesh rubbed it against here again. Meeta gasped again. It was sending waves through her body and feelings she had never felt before. It felt similar to when Dinesh played with her pussy but the effect was much more than that. She could not last more than a few seconds before she stumbled again.

But this time, Dinesh grabbed her by her thighs and made sure she could not get away. Meeta writhed and waves of pleasure passed through her body. She screamed. The restraints, the blindfold and this weird buzzing device were all causing emotions she had never experienced.

"Ohhh...please..." She did not complete that sentence.

"Please what?"

To this Meeta had no answer. She was scared of this but at the same time she was getting great pleasure from it. Dinesh continued toying with her as Meeta's body defied her and her already dripping pussy reached orgasmic heights. Dinesh undid the ankles so that she could slump on the floor. Dinesh continued with the vibrator and Meeta came violently and gave some of the loudest groans Dinesh had heard from her.

"Looks like we have a winner of a toy." Dinesh laughed and put it aside. Meeta breathed heavily. She loved the sensations this gave her.

"Le me get you a drink. You need that." Dinesh patted her thighs.

Meeta did need that. Dinesh bought her water and wine. He then undid her wrist restraints as well. Meeta immediately removed her blindfold.

"Was that good?" Dinesh gave her the water.

Meeta drank the water greedily.

"Yes. I was a bit afraid at first but that was awesome."

Dinesh liked that she admitted to her sexual desires around the vibrator.

"Good. Not all toys are for me."

Meeta drank all her water and instinctively picked the wine from Dinesh hands and started drinking it. The orgasm had reduced the effect of the first wine.

"Now what are you going to do for me?" Dinesh aksed.

"I don't know. What else is there in the box?"

"There is more but we can play with them later."

"So what do you want me to do?"

"You need to figure that out."

This put Meeta at spot. Typically she was used to Dinesh telling her exactly what to do. Her mind raced to the stuff he had made her do. She was thinking if she should suck his cock. This is something he seemed to like the most. Dinesh meanwhile got up, took the paddle out of the box and closed it. There was more stuff in that box but he wanted to take it slow.

"So..."

"I am thinking. Do you want me to suck your cock?" Meeta decided to ask bluntly.

"I want you to decide. I am all yours to do." Dinesh slapped the paddle on his hand.

Meeta walked towards him and reached of his pants. She pulled them down and boxers with it. Dinesh stepped out of it.

"Let me sit on the couch."

Meeta got up and turned out.

"Splatt" Dinesh gave her a good smack with the paddle.

"Oww..." Meeta almost stumbled forward.

"Sorry, I could not resist trying it again. Your ass was tempting."

Dinesh went and sat on the couch.

Meeta got her knees and started playing with his cock.

"Should I bring the lube?" She asked.

Dinesh liked that she was thinking about this.

"Not sure about the lube. But there is chocolate sauce in the fridge if you want to try chocolate covered cock." Dinesh smiled at his own joke.

Meeta got up and went to the fridge. She retuned with bottle of chocolate sauce. She dripped some over his cock started working on it. She gently massaged it with her hands before licking it. The chocolate felt good. She thought to herself this might be a good thing to do every time. Licking then moved to sucking. Meeta worked on the head of my cock, and with her other hand caressed his balls. Dinesh groaned as he reached his favorite emotion.

"I want you swallow when I come..." He groaned.

Meeta made a mental note of that. She still hated swallowing but over time she was getting used to it. Her mind also wandered to the paddle and she wondered if Dinesh would use that on her if she did not swallow. She was in no mood to defy him. But it took longer to make him cum and by that time the chocolate had run its course. She worked his sticky cock in her mouth and rolled her tongue over it. Dinesh stiffened as he reached the peak and came. Meeta felt the cum hit the back of her throat as he held him in this mouth. Then she slowly eased it out. There was still some cum left on his cock. She looked up and saw Dinesh had his eyes closed.