An Indian Marriage Ch. 14

Story Info
More playing with toys and a punishment to remember.
5.6k words
4.18
28.7k
9

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day after they got up and had a quiet breakfast. As they were sitting Meeta walked over to the 'sex box' and looked.

"What else is here?"

The box had her curiosity and she was also fearful of what other surprises it had.

"Let me show you."

Dinesh started pulling stuff out. The first thing looked like a panty and he held it out.

"This is a butterfly panty. I think you should wear this after you shower today."

Meeta nodded.

"What does it do?"

"You will find out."

Then he took out a large and thick paddle.

"This is if you are really bad."

Meeta was horrified at the sight. It has thick and wide. She felt his bum twitch at the sight of that. And there was more.

Dinesh took out a cock like vibrator and showed it to her. It had couple of buttons and he pressed one of them. It started shaking and making noises.

"This is like the one you used yesterday but can give you different pleasures."

"It can also fuck you well"

He pushed it against her groin and laughed. The box was empty except for one thing. It was a small thing made of glass that looked like doorknob.

"What is that?" Meeta had no idea.

"This is for the last of your holes."

Meeta look puzzled.

"What do you mean?"

"There is one more hole in your body we have not yet played with and this will help with that."

The penny still did not drop for Meeta. She was thinking but was not sure.

"You mean this?" She pointed to his pussy.

"That is your pussy. Didn't I already teach you that?"

Meeta smiled. Her mind still searching for the third hole.

"Lower your pyjamas." Dinesh asked her.

Meeta looked at him. She saw he was serious and lowered her PJs. As she was lowering, it struck her. The remaining hole was the one in her behind. This struck fear in her. She had never imagined that.

"Are you serious? That thing is for my..." She could not say it but tried to point to her ass.

"Yes. It's for your asshole." Dinesh helped her.

"That is horrible. I can't do that."

"Don't worry. I will ease you into it and you can do that."

"Do other couples do this?"

"Some do. Can't say all of them do. But I would like to try it."

"It will hurt."

"Not if we do it right."

"I'm not so sure."

"Let me guide you on this. We can try it out later today. Just trust me."

Meeta was still appalled at this. But she knew that Dinesh was going to make her do it one way or other. She tried to reason out.

"Not tonight. Maybe some other day."

"Hmm...Let's see. I will decide when your holes are filled." As he said that, Dinesh rubbed her ass and slipped his fingers on her crack and tickled her.

"Let's get showered and we can have some fun." Dinesh got up. Meeta pulled her PJs and trotted back to the bedroom wondering what the fun would be.

Meeta showered and came out. Dinesh was already dressed up is jeans and a nice looking shirt.

"Wear the skirt I bought you. The black one."

That skirt was one of the shortest ones she had. She had worn it only once before.

"And the top?"

"Pick one." Dinesh was not too concerned about the top.

"I will be in the living room."

Dinesh got up and went. He had been planning moving up a level with the sex play. He sensed that Meeta was not comfortable but the last several weeks had made her more accepting of his requests. The areas where she was not he was comfortable coaxing her or forcing her.

Meeta came to the room, dressed, as requested.

"You are looking great." Dinesh got up and gave her a kiss and hug.

"Now, let's see." He had the butterfly panty in his hand.

He shifted her skirt up and and bunched in around her hips. He then tugged her panties down to her ankles.

"Step out of them." He tapped her thighs.

She did.

He then slipped her the new panties and adjusted them around her hips. Meeta shifted uneasily. The panties felt weird and there was something rubbery in front of her pussy. She was not sure what that was for. She knew that Dinesh was upto something evil with this game.

"That looks good. Not sure if you need another panties over it. Maybe you do." Dinesh was talking to himself. He decided it was best to have another set of underwear. So he pulled her original kickers on top. They looked at little bunched.

"See if this is comfortable. You can remove the other one if it is not."

Meeta was uncomfortable.

"Why the other one? What does the butterfly one do?"

Part of Dinesh wanted to hide that fact till the moment but he felt that was not fair and may have some unwanted surprises.

"Let me demonstrate."

"Give me a nice walk like a fashion girl."

"You mean here."

"Yes, start from that door to here."

Meeta did as told and swayed her hips in a mock fashion walk. Nothing happened at the end of the first walk.

"One more." Dinesh gestured as he fumbled in his pocket. Half way through the next, Meeta felt an incredible sensation in her pussy. That panty started vibrating similar to the toy Dinesh used yesterday. The one she had love-hate relationship with. Her knees almost gave up and she stumbled.

"Oh..." She realized that Dinesh had the remote control for it.

Dinesh stopped it. Meeta seemed to relax. Dinesh switched it on again.

"Ohh..." She squirmed again.

"Now I get to control your pleasure." Dinesh laughed. He turned it off again.

"I can't wear this outside." It was clear to her that Dinesh had too much control with that device. She could not even imagine how it would be in public.

"You will. That is part of the fun."

"Please don't make me wear that."

"That is not up for debate. Do you want to wear your normal panties over it?"

"Please. This will be embarrassing in public."

"No it won't. I will be nice as long as you are nice."

"But..."

"No but. Do as you are told."

Dinesh was getting impatient.

Meeta stood there in her predicament. She knew that Dinesh was not in a mood for any discussions and was likely to have his way. The question for her was whether she could negotiate something without making him angry. Her skirt was still bunched up.

"Come on. Decide and straighten up."

Meeta looked him without saying anything, almost pleading with her eyes.

"Do you want a spanking to clear your mind?" Dinesh looked straight into her eyes.

Meeta quickly pulled her panties up and fixed her skirt.

"Good."

As they were walking towards the car, Dinesh turned it on again. Meeta shuddered. The device was giving her immense pleasure but the public nature of it was creating a different kind of emotion; fear. She managed to walk straight. Dinesh turned it off.

"Just making sure you are getting used to it."

"Will you turn it on in front of people?"

"I might but I will be careful. We will play some games and decide when you to turn it on."

Meeta was not sure what that meant. They got into the car and drove. They reached a big looking building similar to the mall Meeta had shopped many times. As they entered, Meeta saw lots of game rooms, pool tables, air hockey, video games etc. For the next 30 minutes they had fun playing different things. Meeta liked it very much and really got into it. She particulatly liked the one where she had to roll a ball into one of the holes for different points. After some normal stuff, Dinesh decided to start his own set of games.

"So here's the game. You get 5 shots with the ball and you need to score 200."

The max possible was 500 and so 200 was possible but not easy at the same time time.

"OK." Meeta agreed.

She quickly rolled a few and hit 200 in 3 tries. She was pleased.

"Done!!"

"One more time, but this time if you miss 200, I get to turn on the butterfly for 20 seconds."

This upped the ante as it made Meeta nervous. She failed miserably scoring only 20 in 5 tries. True to his word, Dinesh turned on the butterfly. Waves of pleasure hit Meeta's pussy but the fear of being in a public place also made her look around while trying to hide the torment. Dinesh stopped after 20 seconds and Meeta breathed a sigh of relief.

"Let's do it again."

Meeta reluctantly started it. This time, however, Dinesh turned on the butterfly as she was about to roll her 3 ball.

"Eeee..." Meeta exclaimed as she was not anticipating this. She also tried to twist her hips. Dinesh laughed at her predicament.

"You are not supposed to do that."

"You mean this." Dinesh turned it on again.

Meeta nervously looked around to see if anyone was paying attention to this. The constant stimulation was making her aroused but embarrassment of it happening in the public place was equally overwhelming.

"Please stop..."

"Are you getting aroused? Or are you just afraid?"

"People might see."

"See what?"

"This."

"No, they won't if you don't wriggle and act aroused."

"But I can't help it."

"So you are a bit aroused."

"Yes." Meeta admitted with a nervous laugh.

Dinesh smiled and was thinking about turning it on again when his phone rang. It was Adam and they spoke for some time.

"Adam and Anju are coming and so are another couple you have not met."

Dinesh had not planned for this and Meeta was now even more afraid of having a vibrator in her pussy and the controller in Dinesh's hands. She was also aware that this was the first time they were meeting Anju since the spanking incident few weeks ago. Her mind was in turmoil.

"Will you turn on that in front of them?" She asked fully afraid of his answer.

"Should I?"

"Off course, not"

"Let's see. I get to decide when your pussy tingles today. Be a good girl and do as I tell and it may not."

"Say, you will be a good girl and obey."

Dinesh decided to tease her more and turned on the vibrator just for impact.

"Yes...I...will be a good girl." Meeta quickly replied. Dinesh stopped the vibrator.

"Let's go to the bar and have a drink."

They went to the bar and had some drinks. Meeta had her usual wine and she was getting used it. In about half and hour, the rest of the party arrived. The other couple were an Indian couple named Girish and Sujatha. They had moved to UK several years ago. Sujatha was originally from the same state as Meeta and Meeta quickly liked her. The exchange the usual questions about what was happening etc and chatted along.

Anju was nervous in all the talk. There was a tension between Dinesh, Anju and Meeta but no one else could see that. At one point went Dinesh was going to get more drinks, he asked Anju what she wanted. Anju replied that she was fine to which Dinesh replied.

"I think you need another drink. You seem a bit quiet today."

"I'm ok." Anju replied a bit curtly.

"Yes, she is a bit quiet. You ok, Anj?" Adam asksed.

"Yes. I'm." Anju was not enjoying the conversation.

"Ok, come with me and help me with the drinks." Dinesh asked.

Anju could not say no and Meeta looked at her reaction. Anju got up and went with Dinesh.

"Ease up. Are you still thinking about our last incident?"

"Yes, I am. Easy for you to say."

"Relax, that is our secret and I will keep it that way."

"You are such a jerk." Anju retorted.

"There we go again. I am trying to be friendly here and you revert back." Dinesh was calm in this response, almost as if he was expecting that.

"Whatever!"

"Look, let's act normal."

Anju did not respond.

"Have a few drinks and it will loose up your tight ass." Dinesh laughed at the pun.

"Listen..." Anju was getting angrier. But before she could say anything.

"No, you listen. You deserved what happened last time for meddling. Yes, I was a bit of jerk but I was also setting things right. You have no right to interfere with how our marriage is run. "

"I have the right to explain to Meeta how to handle your personality"

Dinesh decided to end this debate.

"I will give you 2 options, one, let's continue as before and you stop the meddling or two, since I hold all the aces in this situation, I can settle this with another spanking for you. "

Anju stared at him furiously but realized her situation was untenable. In reality, Dinesh could what he wanted with her and that include a spanking. She tried to calm her nerves and think of answers.

"Let's go get drinks but do make that decision before the end of the night."

They trotted and got drinks without saying much. After a few drinks, they decided to go bowling and booked some lanes. Dinesh put his hand around Meeta as they walked and whispered into her ear.

"You are looking the best amongst the women her today. "

He patted her hips and Meeta smiled at the compliment.

Meeta had never bowled before and so she spent the first few rounds teaching her. She started liking it after the first few tries. Girish decided to make it competive and asked the pair up in couple and the couple that comes last buys the next round of drinks. That seemed like a fun thing to do and so they agreed. Meeta did not do well and so they lost. Dinesh asked Meeta to come with him for the drinks.

"You did ok for the first time. But do better this time."

Then suddenly Dinesh turned on the vibrator. Meeta had forgotten that for a while and she almost fell.

"Turn it off." She whispered.

"No. Keep walking."

The walk to the bar was not long but Meeta was getting very aroused by the time they got there. Her pussy was leaking juices and her face was getting red. Dinesh finally stopped it and she breathed a sigh of relief.

"Just wanted to warm you up a bit for the next round."

They returned to the tables with the drinks. Everyone was getting a bit drunk at this time and there was lots of banter. Anju did not talk much but there were some tense moments which Meeta noticed. Another round of bowling began. Dinesh took Meeta to the side.

"Here' the game. For every strike I do, I get to turn on the vibrator. Likewise if you miss all pins, I do the same."

"What? In front of all?"

"Yes."

"Please don't. They might notice."

"You need to keep your pussy under control." Dinesh mocked her.

Meeta begged him a little more but he was adamant. So they games started. For the first round, neither things happened and Meeta breathed sigh. Then on the next try Dinesh managed a strike. Then in his victory pump put his hands in the pocket and started the vibrator. Meeta went red with the stimulation and embarrassment. Anju noticed that.

"You ok?"

"Yes."

"She likes me striking it." Dinesh quipped.

Meeta took a deep breath and tried to stand still. Dinesh let the vibrator run for some more time. After few minutes of others bowling, Meeta missed all in the first strike and to her horror missed it again on the second try. Dinesh prompty turned it on.

"That was bad. I am going to leave it longer because you missed twice."

Meeta shivered as her pussy vibrated in unison and triggered emotions. She almost zoned every one out. This time Sujatha noticed.

"You look like you are going to fall down." She held her hand. Meeta quickly stepped away.

"I'm fine. I think it is the wine."

"She is getting hot as well." Dinesh touched her face and laughed. Other joined in and Meeta managed a smile. When others were looking away, Meeta tried to reason with Dinesh.

"I can't handle it anymore."

"Did you cum?" Dinesh asked.

"Almost but if this goes on, I can't hide it anymore."

"Ok. I will stop." Dinesh relented.

Meeta excused herself and went to the toilet. Dinesh was chatting with Adam and Girish. He admired her as she walked back . Her short skirt rode up her thighs and had to be continually tugged down to maintain modesty. There was one more round of bowling left. Meeta somehow managed to finish that. By that time, they were all drunk to the point of caring who won. They decided to go have dinner.

At dinner, Meeta sat in between Anju and Dinesh while Girish and Sujatha sat in front. They ordered food and were chatting when Dinesh slipped his hands on Meeta's things and rode her skirt up. Meeta because alert and Anju caught this as well. Anju tried to look away as she was not sure what to do. Dinesh caressed her things and patted it. Sujatha bought up the topic of exercises and they all chipped in with their excuses and complaints of how they fail to do enough.

"I manage to get 2 sessions a week." Dinesh added.

"Yes, you are disciplined." Girish added.

"What about you?" Sujatha asked Meeta.

"I do a bit." Meeta replied.

"She is learning. She is not the exercise kind of person but I am teaching her."

"More like forcing her..." Anju interrupted.

"A little bit of coercion hurts no one." Dinesh joked.

They all laughed. Meeta's mind raced to the last punishment she got for not meeting her goals. She had not worked out for a while. She hated doing that.

"Looks like, Adam needs to coerce you as well." Dinesh changed his focus on Anju.

There was some nervous laughter. Adam added.

"She is lazy as am I. We are perfect match."

"Why don't you, Sujathan and Meeta workout on Friday? Meeta won't mind the company." Dinesh added. Sujatha responded.

"Now you are coercing us." More laughter followed. Sujantha continued.

"It does sound like a good idea though. I think we should try it."

Anju could not think of a way to decline this offer. She was not sure about this.

"Ok, deal. I will work you girls out every Friday at 5.00. Adam and Girish, you guys can come and we can play cards or something." There was another round of laughter.

"Meeta needs some more training. Her next test is coming."

"What do you mean by test?" Sujatha asked.

"She has to run a certain distance by end of the month. That's her target. Meeta can explain."

"I'm not that good at running and so we are trying to get me to run better." Meeta added.

"Interesting." Sujatha nodded. Anju was quiet but she gritted her teeth, fully aware that there was more to this. Dinesh's hands roamed on Meeta's thighs again. The waiter came and they ordered more drinks. Dinesh decided to have some more fun with the vibrator and so turned it on.

Meeta looked him in fury but there was nothing she could do now. The vibration suddenly rockets to new levels inside her and she clasps her legs together tightly. She looks piteously at Dinesh and with pleading eyes. To make matters worse, Sujatha continued the conversation.

"So what else are you doing these days?"

"Nothing..." Meeta was struggling to find words. Dinesh decided to stop and let her talk. Meeta almost left an audible sigh when it stopped.

The night dragged on for a while & they decided to call it a night. Anju was left alone as Adam decided to go to the toilet. Dinesh decided to take this time to have a chat with Anju and pulled her aside.

"Listen. You have to get over it. I won't apologize for what happened. Meeta deserved it as well and so did you. If this continues, Adam is going to find out and that won't be good of any of us." There was veiled threat in that.

Anju nodded and gave in.

"Good. Our little secret." He patted her shoulder. With his other hand grabbed Meeta and hugged her.

There was still an uncomfortable silence and it was broken by Adam arriving. Adam and Anju left.

"Let's stay and get you another drink." Dinesh added.

Meeta was already feeling buzzed and was not sure if she could handle another. But Dinesh ordered another drink and coke for himself. He was also feeling it but did not have to drink more because he was driving. He however wanted to play with his toy a little more.

"I'm going to make you cum here."

His hands slipped under her skirt. His fingers found her pussy. Meeta looked around nervously but the bar was quite empty. There were a few people still bowling and playing pool.

"Did you like the vibrator?"

"No."

"Because we are in public or the vibrator itself."

"The public part." Meeta decided to be honest.

Dinesh fingered her even more and worked up the intensity. Meeta fumbled with her drink but was very much aroused by now.

12