An Indispensable Woman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Koot
Koot
167 Followers

Amara continued to take eager, long licks, suddenly determined to coax an orgasm from Dani, to repay in some measure the debt of pleasure she owed her housekeeper. She could feel Dani's juices on her chin and cheeks; her face was soaked in it.

It was a half-cry, half-whine that announced Dani's orgasm. The sound was accompanied by a warm, salty wetness against Amara's tongue and upper lip. Amara continued to lick, thrilled that she'd given the same ecstatic feeling that she'd received herself. A moment later Dani lifted her hips, moving her clitoris out of range of Amara's still-eager tongue. The younger woman rolled onto her side, careful not to jostle Amara's shoulder as she dismounted.

The two lay on the bed together, panting, Dani's head near Amara's ankles. Amara's fingers were absently stroking her lover's ankles, and the contact felt as natural and comfortable as anything she could remember.

A minute passed and Amara felt compelled to say something – to mark the occasion somehow – but she couldn't find the right words.

"Wow," she said at last.

Dani gave a brief giggle. "Yeah."

****

Amara was already sitting at the kitchen table when Dani came down, barefoot in an oversized night shirt, to begin breakfast.

Having her shoulder in a harness made sleeping uncomfortable, and beyond that her mind had been over-active, impossible to shut down. The scent of her lover's juices lingered on her cheeks, nose and lips and ensured that Dani was close to her thoughts all through the night.

"Sleep well?" Dani asked, and her tone seemed tentative, her eyes reading Amara's face carefully before grabbing the egg carton from the fridge.

"Not really. I'm still not used to sleeping in this thing."

"It's coming off in a week. Nothing to do but wait it out."

Amara nodded, then lapsed into silence as she watched Dani move though the kitchen, assembling scrambled eggs, french toast and coffee with an easy efficiency. A few minutes later Dani slid a hot mug into Amara's hand, then grabbed her own full coffee from the counter and sat across from her at the table. The eggs and toast were warming on the stove top.

"You're quiet this morning."

Amara nodded, then took a sip. Delicious. "A lot to think about. This is all new to me and it's unexpected."

"Want me to back off a bit? I mean, if it's freaking you out..."

"No," Amara said, then smiled. "I'm not scared. Puzzled, more than anything. For forty years, nothing like this. But just the last few days...it's been pretty intense. I don't understand it."

"So what changed?"

"What hasn't? It's been a hell of a year so far."

"I guess you've been through a lot," Dani said.

"I feel like I'm getting back on my feet. Honestly, without you I can't even imagine where I'd be."

Amara recalled the squalor she's been living in just a few weeks ago. The ungodly mess, the despair, the crushing stress. That unshakable feeling of hopelessness. Dani had banished it on her first day, and held it at bay in the three weeks since. The younger woman's reassuring presence was the foundation upon which Amara was rebuilding her life.

Dani took a long sip. "It means a lot to me...you know...that you trusted me. That you're giving me a chance here."

"Things seem to have moved beyond mere trust, wouldn't you say?" Amara reached across the table and put her hand on Dani's.

Dani smiled. "I'm your first?"

"Yes."

"You seem okay with it."

Amara shrugged. "I don't know how it happened, but I trust my feelings. This feels right, even if I don't understand why."

Dani took another sip. "I've never been anyone's first. I'm glad I'm yours."

"Me too."

The two women sat in silence, drinking coffee and holding hands across the table.

"So...what next?" Amara asked when her mug was drained.

"It's Friday. You've got work, Anne's got school. Let's get you dressed and get Anne up. We'll all eat together. Sound good?"

"Sounds great."

*****

Koot
Koot
167 Followers