An Ingenue Awakens Ch. 01

Story Info
She discovers the fine line between pleasure and pain.
1.4k words
4.54
29k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sweet_P
Sweet_P
41 Followers

I met him at a private cocktail party. He was a business colleague of a mutual friend, someone who I should have crossed paths with before, but somehow had been eluded by. I was up to my third martini when I saw him across the room. Actually, I’m not sure that’s what happened at all. More like I felt his stare burning into the skin of my back, left bare by my halter-neck dress. As if in slow motion, I turned around, my eyes scanning the room as I did, and finally meeting his intense gaze. My mouth dropped open, as I drew in a gasp of surprise.

His eyes were smoldering dark brown. His skin was a tanned olive, and his hair was jet black. He wore a simple suit with a plain white shirt, and as my eyes feasted on him, I realised my feet already begun to transport me over to where he stood.

“Hi,” I said, almost dazed by the animal magnetism that oozed from his very being.

“Hello,” he said.

“How long have you been watching me?” I asked.

“Three short seconds,” he said.

“Oh!” I said, embarrassed. He’d hardly even noticed me all night, and here I was just swanning up to him like it was my God given right. As I turned to go, he put his hand on my forearm and immediately I felt electricity pass between us.

“Are you ready to go?” he asked, quite matter-of-fact. I turned back and met his gaze again.

“Yes I am,” I said, though I hadn’t known I’d say that at all. He took the martini glass from my hand, placed it on the window sill, turned me around and ushered me to the door with his hand on the naked flesh of the small of my back. Already I felt a burning sensation between my legs – I was well on the way to soiling my panties. I didn’t even consider saying goodbye to the host. I simply went where I was lead.

Outside, we hailed a taxi and climbed into the back seat. He gave directions to the driver – a hotel in the city, then casually slid his right hand up the inside of my left thigh, found the edge of my panties, pulled them aside and slid his fingers between my wet pussy lips. He rubbed his fingers up and down until I thought I would cum right there in the cab, then took them out and raised them to my lips. Like an obedient child, I opened my mouth and leaned forward to lick his fingers clean of my own juices.

When we reached his hotel room, he put the ‘do not disturb’ sign on the outside of the door, then slid the safety bolt into place. Silently he went to the mini bar and poured us both a drink. He handed me mine then walked past me to a chair in the corner where he seated himself and crossed his legs. I stood in the middle of the floor, not knowing quite what to do. “Nice dress,” he said. I smiled at the compliment. “Take it off.”

I was startled by his frankness, but I was so wet by that stage, that I was eager to get to the bed. I put my drink down, raised my arms to the ties at the back of my neck, undid them, and allowed my dress to fall to the floor. As I stood in nothing but my black lace panties and my spike heels, his eyes appraised every inch of my body.

“Very good,” he said, approval edging his voice. “Turn around.” I did as he asked. “Bend,” he said, and again, I did as he asked. “Now spread your legs”. With both hands placed on my knees, I stepped my legs almost two feet apart. I could almost feel the heat of his gaze, burning through my panties to my buttocks, and as I stood there, I began to feel my pussy become wetter and wetter with anticipation.

Suddenly, he was behind me. He ran his fingertips from the base of my neck down to my spine and I arched my back at his touch. He slid his right hand inside my panties and ran it over the roundness of one cheek. Then I felt my panties tighten as he gripped them at the seam and tore them open. The right side hung torn from my hips as he ripped the left side, then wrenched my panties from between my legs and discarded them carelessly. He ran both his hands over my wantonly spread cheeks now and I began to sway, heat building deep inside my glistening pussy.

Momentarily he stepped away from me, but I was reassured of his presence again when he placed his left hand back on my right buttock. He began to smooth it lovingly and I allowed myself to enjoy the touch of his warm palm.

“You know where this is leading, don’t you?” he questioned.

“Ah…” I replied but before I could answer, he had administered two sharp hot cracks from the crop to each of my cheeks. I let out a cry of shock and gasped at the searing pain generated from my arse and running through my entire body.

“Say thank you,” he said, his left hand smoothing my cheeks again.

“Thank you,” I said. He removed his hand again and before I knew it, I felt the hot crack of the crop against my cheeks again!

“Ahhh!” I cried out, shocked at how excruciating the pain was.

“Say thank you,” he said again.

“Thank you,” I whispered, the words barely audible, the white flash of pain still dancing before my eyes.

“Now say ‘can I have some more?’” He grabbed my hair with his free hand and pulled my head back to hear the words.

“Can I have some more,” I moaned, dying for another serving but fearing being struck again.

“There’s a good girl,” he said and he returned his hand to my arse, smoothing each cheek again before administering yet another pair of sharp cracks from the crop. I cried out louder this time, I could feel the welts forming on my butt, but I was strangely aroused by this cruel mix of pleasure and pain. As my breathing became more jagged, he leaned in close to my ear and told me to get on my knees. I gratefully bent them and moved my hands behind me to my shoes.

“Uh-uh!” he exclaimed before I could loosen them. “Shoes on.”

He moved around in front of me and I was shocked by his nakedness. I had no idea when he had removed his clothes and immediately I was presented with his hot hard cock. He clutched it around the base and ran the tip of it over my lips. It glided easily with the help of the pre-cum oozing from the engorged head; I couldn’t help but open my lips and let my tongue flick out to lick at his juices.

“That’s it,” he said, taking advantage of my readiness and sliding his cock over my lips, past my teeth, across my tongue and towards the back of my throat. He tasted good – hot and salty already. I moaned with pleasure as he began to work his stiff rod in and out of my mouth. I raised my hands to hold the base and control the motion, only to have him grab them and wrench them around to my back. He paused momentarily as he leaned over to the dresser and opened a drawer to take out a pair of handcuffs. He clicked the bracelets onto each of my wrists, then caught his fingers in my hair to hold it out of the way. My tongue snaked around the now dripping head as my lips ran up and down his shaft. I looked up to see him drop his head back and release a moan.

“That’s it,” he said. “Yeah, that’s very good.”

I picked up the pace, thrusting my mouth down to the base of his cock in quickening motions. I could see he was pleased with my efforts and I wanted him to be totally satisfied. My hands secured, my tits thrust forward, my mouth tight on his cock, I sucked harder as he thrust his hips forward and released a huge hot load in my mouth. I was surprised but I swallowed none the less. He held still, his cock still throbbing in my mouth as the last of his climax subsided, then ran his fingers through my hair and looked down at me.

“Say thank you,” he said. I rested my arse back against my heels, allowed his cock to slip from my mouth and looked up at him, my eyes watering from the effort.

“Thank you,” I said, and felt that I truly meant it.

Sweet_P
Sweet_P
41 Followers