The Banished Centaur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,558 Followers

Had looking at her really done this to him? She looked back to his eyes. He looked away, but with the same guilty expression men would have when she caught them staring at her body. The way men had before Jonal died.

"I said I was going to help you, and... and I will!" She gulped again, and got down onto her knees in front of Nevren's horse belly, between his legs.

Nevren studied her with a curious, surprised expression, and for a moment she thought he'd get up and leave, but after looking at her she could see the need in his eyes. He wanted her. If she hadn't screeched to snap him out of his animal need, he'd have... impaled her. He wanted to do that to her. He wanted to do that to her so badly, he was visibly struggling to keep himself under control.

No one had looked at her that way in a long time, and never with such intensity. Her heart was racing, but the cold sting of fear wasn't there. Those dark eyes of his roamed over her body with such visible craving, she could feel them on her skin. Her nipples were growing harder against the barely remaining layer of her chiton, and heat was growing between her legs. Her breath came out in tiny pants again, no matter how much she tried to breathe deep, and her hands were shaking. But, shaking or not, she slid her body closer, and closer to his horse belly, until her knees were almost touching the huge wall of flesh. Then she reached out, and after several failed attempts to find the courage, she slipped her hands underneath his member, and raised it off the cave floor.

Nevren's member twitched on her palms, and she squeaked before looking at him. He was staring at her, her hands, her body, and all signs of his sadness and contemplation were gone. He looked like an animal, a very aroused and scary animal, ready to tear into her, and for a moment she thought she'd made a very big mistake. He didn't move though, didn't attack her, didn't do anything other than make a quiet rumble of what she could only assume was pleasure.

Sitting on her knees between his legs, she held the length of an extremely dangerous man, one who was barely controlling himself. His shaft was hot, heavy, and it filled her palms with its girth. She could feel waves of heat coming from his whole body from so close, and with his hard member in her hands, she could smell sex.

She squeezed it a little, just enough to feel its texture. It was softer than a man's, heavier, and instead of a foreskin hiding his glans like a human, his member's end was flared and large. She tried to analyze, to think of it like she were breeding goats and sheep. Nope, definitely not the same, not when it's in your hands and it's not a mindless animal. Though, taking another peak at Nevren, she couldn't help but think he was riding that line of mindless animal right then. He looked ready to pounce.

She circled its girth with her fingers, or tried to, but it was too big. She hadn't expected that. With another gulp, she started to slide her hands down his length. His shaft must have been a foot and a half long. So, so long. By the time she managed to get one hand all the way to the base of him, she was leaning over to the side to reach.

Nevren rumbled again, a deep and powerful sound in his horse half that made the cave floor and herself vibrate. So much power from him, it made her weak in the knees. But, not weak in fear like before. Her body was on fire, and she knew it.

"Does this... feel good?" she said. Her hands drifted back up and down the veined, thick length of him, and despite herself, she played with the subtle bumps and grooves of him. Just like a man's, Menala, just like a man's, except... bigger.

"Yes," Nevren said. Gods, his voice had gotten so deep, and his eyes were locked onto her and what she was doing. His expression was almost vicious, but when she brought her hands to the tip of his shaft and caressed it with a thumb, his gaze softened, and another deep rumble of pleasure escaped him.

She smiled at him, but the look on his face, that look of sexual pleasure, was making it hard to smile. She was delirious with arousal, until she could feel wetness growing between her legs. Her face was flushed, but considering what she was doing she knew that was normal, if he'd been human. What wasn't so normal was how massive the phallus in her hands was, and how she was squeezing and massaging it with a growing speed. Without even realizing what she was doing, she had cupped the glans of his huge cock, squeezed out some of the precum that was growing, and spread it over the flared tip. That got more rumbles from the centaur, and his cock twitched in her hand.

In no time at all, she'd gone from terrified to voluntarily doing something so... so... carnal! What was she doing?

"... faster," Nevren said. His voice, still deep and rumbling, was barely more than a whisper, as if his word would shatter the illusion.

But hearing his voice only made her hotter. She complied with eagerness, squeezed and stroked the warm, heavy flesh in her hands, and even slid her body closer so she could hold the cock across her legs. It was so thick, so damn thick. She lifted it closer to her body, ran her fingers down its length, all the way to the base, before sliding her hands up to the tip where his flesh was still wet with precum.

When her hands started to work him in earnest, it was too much for the giant beast. He groaned, his breath turning to pants, and his cock twitched in her hand several more times. He even pushed his hind quarters toward her a little, which made her squeak a bit at the sudden movement in his massive horse body. But she knew those signs, she knew them well, same in human or centaur. He was cumming.

She lightened her grip, but continued to stroke his length. One hand drifted up and down his cock, squeezing and massaging in a gentle rhythm, while the other caressed the large, flared tip. Her thumb, soaked in his precum, stroked it in a gentle, loving, circular motion, and her fingers teased along the edges of the tip, spreading more of his precum around. His groans grew in volume, and she could feel the vibrations of his powerful voice through the flesh she held in her hands.

She was not prepared for the wave of cum that flowed. With how she was holding and caressing his glans, it was pointed up her leg and at her stomach. She'd expected a couple of small spurts as she was used to, but instead, a huge, thick wave of white poured out of Nevren's cock and splashed up her legs before soaking her clothes around her stomach. And then another. And another. Nevren's horse legs kicked at the floor lightly, and his body tried to nudge his cock closer to her while he came; she didn't stop stroking him.

She didn't want to stop.

More of his hot cum splashed against her, but it started to come out in slower waves. She leaned over to reach the base of his cock, squeezed the huge, pulsating member with a gentle but solid grip, and eased her hand up his length to coax more of his seed to spill onto her thighs. Her touch on his glans was gentler, afraid she'd overstimulate and hurt him, but Nevren's groans told her she was on the right track. Her grip slipped over the front of it, cupped some of his dripping cum into her palm, and massaged it into his glans to send a few more final waves of pleasure down his shaft. It earned her a few more, small spurts of cum from the centaur, and she smiled when it did.

Nevren's mouth was parted, eyes glazed in bliss, and his human body relaxed against the cave wall. He was trying to keep his gaze on her, and she peaked at him while she milked the last remaining drops of seed from his cock onto her legs. He was almost drooling, and every so often his eyes would roll upward when she spread a little more of his cum around the edges of the tip of his shaft.

"... better?" she said at last. Pleasuring such a massive length had actually been tiring, and she laid his heavy length down along her thighs and knees to give her hands a rest. She was drunk with arousal, not dissimilar to drinking way too much wine, twisting and bending her ability to think clearly. The absurdity of what she was doing had faded away, and instead, she was just giving a man a good orgasm. The fact he was half horse wasn't so strange anymore.

"Yes." His voice wavered a little, the wavering a great orgasm would cause. It made her smile all the more.

"Good. That was... you're so big! And... ugh I must seem like a harlot, doing this with a man I just met." A centaur you just met too, Menala. Don't forget the centaur part.

"No more than I an animal for nearly attacking you," he said. The stern look on his face wasn't so stern anymore, and his features relaxed as she settled her hands on top of the phallus still on her knees while it softened. Dumb lummox just needed to let off some steam.

"Well, you didn't, and... and you know what?" She stood up and stomped a foot on the cave floor. "I like that you wanted to fuck me!" She folded her arms underneath her breasts, and gave a proud and perhaps angry look at the wall, where she imagined she was staring down a crowd of surprised people. Fuck them, she deserved some heat in her life. "I'm glad that you didn't, you know, take it from me unwillingly, but still."

She nodded again. Nevren blinked up at her, startled apparently, but after she held her valiant pose for a few moments, he chuckled. She unfolded her arms, and blinked down at herself. Cum now dripped from her chiton down her legs, but a copious amount of it had also soaked up to her breasts, and now her arms from how she folded them.

"... sorry," Nevren said. But his expression betrayed his words; he was staring at her again.

She was a complete mess. Her chiton was soaked in cum. Cum! She smelled of sex and her hair was sticky with sweat against her back and she looked like she had run through a brothel several times.

Ah well, she could bathe later. She reached down, undid the belt of her chiton, and removed the fabric. Naked except for her sandals. But Nevren had been naked since she met him, so it only seemed fair. She took the back of the chiton that was still clean and started to wipe away the mess of white along her thighs and arms.

Nevren was still staring at her. She glanced down at his horse belly that was facing her, and felt her heart pick up once more. He was getting hard again.

For a moment, she considered trying to cover herself up. But not only was her only piece of clothes a ruined mess, she had just spent time between this man's legs with his member on her lap. It was his cum she was covered with. It hardly made sense to worry about nudity now.

"I'm... not as fit as you, or a Spartan woman." Once the wetness of his seed was gone, she tossed the chiton to the stone, and stood there, naked, arms folded underneath her heavy breasts and gaze to the side. "They say I'm soft." She wasn't fat — only the rich could afford to be fat — but that didn't change that she had no abs, and that her hips were wide, her legs thick, and her butt round.

Nevren's gaze didn't mind though. She managed to peak at him again, and her smile grew when she saw how he stared at her body.

"Aphrodite would be jealous," he said after staring at her for a few more seconds.

"Nevren!" She giggled. Such flirtations! "The gods will curse you."

"A strange curse this is then." He held out a hand to her, still laying down.

She blinked at his hand, but took it nonetheless. He pulled her closer to his human half, then toward the chair, and he eased her toward it until she was sat down before him. As if she were weightless, he took the chair's legs and slid her across the cave floor to put her sitting body directly in front of him.

She squeaked and covered her womanhood, but Nevren just rumbled a chuckle. In fact, he brought the chair closer to his chest — his head was only a few feet off the floor laying down like he was — and then he took her ankles in his hands. She squeaked again.

"What... what're you doing?" she said.

"Returning the favor. Unless you do not wish me to?" He leaned in, and kissed her knee. She hoped she'd done a good enough job cleaning herself, and if she hadn't, Nevren didn't seem to care.

"I... I...." She didn't need to say anything. Saying nothing was doing wonders. Nevren kissed a little higher up along her thigh, and his hands drifted up and down her shin and calves with light caresses. His hands were huge, and his fingers were calloused with hard living; they still felt wonderful.

"You are smooth." His hands roamed over her legs a little higher, a little higher, until his fingers were starting to graze her thighs.

Her breath caught in her throat, and she had to force herself to breathe. He was touching her, this giant beast of a man was touching her.

"I... use pumice stones. A friend of mine returned from Egypt with them." She was caught between pride over her silky skin, and arousal over what he was doing to her. As if it had a mind of its own, her butt slid a little further along the chair toward the man, and a little further. After a while, she removed her hands from her center and exposed herself to him. Despite blushing so strong she felt her face ready to burst, she spread her legs.

Pumice stones couldn't completely remove her pubic hair, but she was diligent enough to keep it tamed; she was a lady from Greece after all, not some barbarian from the far North.

The sight of her bare skin and exposed lips enraptured the beast between her legs. His hands slid further up her legs, further, and teased along the outside of her thighs before drifting behind to hold onto her hips and some of the softness of her ass.

"You really... want to? I mean, I'm not a centaur, and... you know... have you ever—"

"I have been with several humans before, Spartan." He smiled up at her, and leaned in to place kisses upon her inner thighs.

She tried to ignore how fast her heart was beating long enough to speak. "Did... did you—"

"No." He nodded with her unspoken question. He had never violated anyone. Was that why he left his tribe?

While she entertained thoughts of her new, dark, powerful, handsome, and rugged friend showing a gentlemanly side despite family pressures to be brutal — so dreamy — she found her attention yanked back down to Earth when the beast put a kiss on her clitoris.

She squeaked and put her hands onto the forearms of the centaur. He was holding her hips, and he pulled her a little closer along the chair so her folds were near his face, over the edge of the chair, and open for him to kiss some more. He was gentle! Gentle, and slow, and caressing with a tender touch. His forearms in her grip were huge, hard, and the hands holding her hips were massive and built like stone. The scars on his body spoke of battle, the long dark hair on his head screamed wilderness, and the giant shoulders between her knees would put Atlas to shame. But he was so gentle with her, even as his tongue teased up her soaked, dripping lips and massaged against the swollen nub above them. She was mewling only seconds later.

Should she stop him? Part of her thought she should stop him, that it was wrong, salacious. He was a stranger, she barely knew him, and he wasn't human. But it'd been so long since anyone had touched her, so very long. Nevren, dangerous as he was, was kind to her, gentle, and... gods he was so handsome. She was adult, right? She could be stupid if she wanted!

She had already been dripping wet, there was no hiding that. Having held the centaur's cock in her hand, having his eyes drink in her body, having his cum coat her thighs, it was all too much! Before Nevren had even touched her, she was aching with need. Now, with his lips over her mons and her tender, sensitive button under his tongue, the sparks of pleasure grew very quickly. Waves of bliss started to ripple outward into her core, down into her toes and up into her breasts. His touch was too gentle for her to cum, but it was more than enough to bring her to that edge, with more of her juices trickling down her thighs and onto his chin.

She reached out, slipped her fingers into his hair, held the back of his head, and pulled him closer. "M... more."

It'd all happened so fast. One moment, she was afraid for her life from this massive creature, and the next, he was devouring her. She'd known this man for half a day. Half a day! But... but she wanted it. She liked him, he was beautiful, and she really wanted it.

And he wanted her. She could feel it in his grip, in his quiet moans against her mons, in how he listened when she asked for more and he gave it. His tongue got faster, more determined instead of teasing, and found a pleasant rhythm that had her shuddering.

She came even faster than he did. Sharp jolts of pleasure hit her, made her thighs tighten around the beast's neck, and her hips pushed her slit forward against him. The tingling waves drifted up into her core until her nipples were so swollen they almost hurt. She leaned forward, shook a little with each tremor of bliss, and her heavy breasts shook even more underneath her. With her hands squeezing his head tightly, probably too tightly, she tried to ride out the pleasure as each suckle of his lips on her swollen flesh sent harsher waves of bliss into her trembling body until it was painful. She started whimpering.

"St-stop," she said. Finally, he released, and pulled his head away when she let go of it. She leaned back into the chair and hugged herself. The lovely flutters of climax worked through her, made her inner muscles spasm, until over time the waves slowed and became gentle. Her head rolled back onto the back of the chair, and she cupped her breasts in her hands to very, very lightly caress their undersides. Just the gentlest touch on her sensitive skin sent more pleasure sparks into her chest, and she mewled under her own touch while her legs quivered.

"Aphrodite indeed," Nevren said. "You are a lovely, sexual woman."

She smiled. She knew it was true, she'd always been a sexual one. Just not a 'sleep with a stranger' sexual one.

After another minute or two of blissful relaxation in the waves of orgasm aftershocks, she sat up again and grinned at the centaur. He was stroking her leg again, and looking up at her with hunger in his eyes. He was staring at her everything.

She peaked over his side; his member was at full length and laying across the cave floor. She licked her lips. Those stories about centaurs and women drifted up to her thoughts again.

"Can... can you stand?" she said.

He nodded. "Walking is painful, but I can stand fine."

"Then, here." She got off the chair, holding onto the table to keep her shaking legs from falling, and sat on the edge of the table instead. "I... I want to try it."

Nevren blinked at her like she was crazy. She wanted to try it, she really did. She didn't want to admit it at first, but damn it, she didn't care anymore. She wanted to try it! She wanted to have sex. Gods it'd been so long since she'd had sex; fingers were a poor substitute for another person's lips, another person's body.

"Are you sure?" Nevren said. He pushed himself up off the floor and got back to standing.

He was so huge. Laying down, she forgot how massive that horse body of his was, but once he was standing, he was towering over her again, a wall of muscle and mass. She gulped, took a breath, and nodded.

"You'll... you'll have to be gentle and slow and... and be very careful." Her body was shaking again, and this time fear was definitely a part of it. "You said you've done this before?"

"I have." He gave her a reassuring smile, and took a slow step toward the table.

His massive length dangled between his legs, and she couldn't help but peak around his horse legs to see it. How was she going to fit that? It was easily three times longer than any man's shaft, and so thick, thicker than her wrist. At least it was a bit softer, but still.

NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,558 Followers