An Innocence Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oliver rubbed his hands over the woman’s belly, the curve of her hips, and her inner thighs before gently parting her soft pussy lips. He marveled at the delicate pink folds that lie within. Leaning forward, he gingerly licked the musky-smelling moistness. Amazed at the sweet creamy taste, the boy licked, sucked and nibbled. The urgency of his own sex paled into insignificance, as he deftly worked every part of the writhing woman’s wetness. As her hips bucked in total abandonment, his tongue slid past her wet pussy, and found the tight ring of her ass. Instinct replaced his naivety, as his tongue became a rigid blade that forced itself into her tight hole. Britt’s orgasm exploded, cum gushing from her pulsating cunt. Oliver’s hungry mouth fed on the love juice, savoring the sweet gift that was his. As Britt’s ecstasy and moans subsided, the young man once again was aware of his own need.

Akiko supported herself on one elbow. She needed more, and looked at Hugh with desire in her eyes. The fat boy acknowledged her plea, leaving Britt, and moving closer to the young woman.

“Make love to me?” Akiko requested.

He leant forward, his lips tenderly brushing hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and returned his affections. They kissed deeply, passionately, both lost between the world of reality, and that of lust. Aware of their own desires, yet needing to satisfy the desire in the other. Kissing, cuddling, licking, sucking, exploring, and finally penetration. The young couple made love.

Ollie and Britt felt intrusive of the sensual coupling. They instead turned to each other for fulfillment. Pushing Oliver back onto the sun lounge, Britt mounted him. She held his cock, and placed the purple head against her ever-hungry snatch. Slowly, she lowered herself onto the young cock, until her ass was against his balls. He looked up at her; she returned the gaze, keeping eye contact, as rhythmically, their bodies began making love. Ollie held out for as long as he could. Britt had two more mind-blowing orgasms, but the tight contraction of her pulsating pussy was too much to bear, and he came deep inside her.

A few minutes passed, as the four naked bodies regained some composure. Britt poured the last of the champagne, the teacher and students chatting as they sipped the bubbly wine. Long shadows fell over the garden, as daylight became dusk.

“Oh dear,” Britt quipped, “ It seems as if you have missed your study group. What were you supposed to be learning?”

The three friends looked at her and giggled. “Anatomy, of course”, said Akiko and Hugh, “Thank you for the practical lesson!”

“English literature,” was Oliver’s response. “Lady Chatterley had Oliver Mellors, the gamekeeper. You had his namesake, the gardener!”

The End

© Wicked Wanda … Feb 26th 2004

12