An "Innocent" Girl Gone Wild

Story Info
She looks innocent...but her body wants more.
855 words
3.85
26k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello! This is my first submission, and I'd really love some honest feedback! thanks!

--------

When people look at Beth, they see an ordinary girl. She is average height, a little plump, and just a genuinely nice person. It's nice to be liked and seen in a positive light, but inside Beth is quite different. She craves physical contact of all kinds, daydreams about it basically non-stop, and wishes there was a way to let her inner animal out.

Beth works in an office, five days a week, doing a job she is overqualified for. This leaves lots of extra time with her dirty thoughts throughout the day..

She is in a relationship that's mostly great, but not exactly sexually satisfying. She wants sex much more than it's given and it has made her secret desires even stronger. One day, she gets a message from a guy from her past. The first person she really loved, and the first person she had an uncontrollable, insatiable desire to fuck. So boredom at work and memories resurfacing of her old flame combined to make for a very sexually frustrated girl.

Beth started remembering the intense attraction she felt for Jason all those years ago. They met online and developed a really close friendship until they finally met in person a few months later. Beth had never felt such a strong desire for physical contact in her life. There was just something about Jason that she couldn't stop wanting. Every time she saw him, she felt that familiar warm feeling between her legs. Even though she knew it was wrong, she ached for him in ways she never had ached for anyone before. She longed to have his hands all over her, kissing her forcefully, making her pussy ache and tingle.

One day, she decided to send him a message to tell him how much she longed for him to ravage her....

"Dear Jason,

I'm sitting here at work and I can't get you off my mind. You know more about my sexual desires than anyone ever has and now I want you to know even more.

I'm at my desk, my pussy is so wet and aching to be touched. I'm thinking back on old times when every time we saw each other, we ended up making out or more. I remember how much I craved your cock in my mouth. I didn't care it meant I was a slut, I wanted to suck your cock so badly it hurt. I wanted to taste your cum in my mouth for hours after. There were several times this was the case, but even now, I find myself craving it. You are the only male I have ever craved in that way. Even when I was with someone else, seeing or talking to you would send me into this wild state of needing to fuck you. We only had sex once, but we spent a lot of time having cyber sex and talking dirty to each other on the phone.

If you were here, I would rip your pants down and take your hard, delicious cock into my mouth and savor every minute of it. I would start slowly licking up and down your thick, hard, shaft and massaging your balls with my hands. I want you to fuck my face until you explode into my mouth. Oh god, my pussy is tingling just thinking about it and all I want to do is reach into my pants and finger my pussy while I think about sucking your cock.

I want you to lay down so I can climb on top of you and slide my wet, throbbing pussy down around your cock and take it deep inside me. I have desires I have never told anyone but you, including being fucked by two guys at one time...I have never been fucked in the ass but I've wondered about how it would feel to have a dick in both of my holes, an maybe even sucking on one at the same time.

I will never stop wanting your cock, no matter how much time goes by or who we are each with in our lives. I hope this doesn't offend you or make you uncomfortable, but I had to tell you how I feel...

Perhaps I will touch myself tonight and think about how good it would feel to have your cock deep inside me...

Wet and aching for you,

Beth"

Once Beth was done writing this smut to Jason, she slipped away to the bathroom (she knew it was usually empty at this hour of the day) she stood against the wall and reached her hand down into her pants and started rubbing her swollen clit very forcefully, imagining being Jason's slut and sucking his cock whenever he demanded she do so. Suddenly, she felt herself beginning to cum, and felt her warm juices running down her legs as she squirted in pure ecstasy.

"This might have to become a regular thing," she thinks as she licks her pussy juice off of her fingers one at a time...