An Innocent Party Game?

Story Info
How an innocent game changed his sex life forever.
4.6k words
4.36
287.2k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my birthday and we had gone out for a meal with three other couples to a local Chinese. The meal was great and the wine flowed. One couple had to leave at 11 o'clock to rescue their babysitter, but the rest of us headed back to our house for a nightcap by taxi.

"You might as well stay over," Jackie, my wife, said "rather than get another taxi."

"Great," replied Sue.

"We had no intention of going home any way, " stated Paul, "where is the booze"

I sorted a round of drinks whilst Jackie put on some music.

"Lets play a game," suggested Andy, Sue's boyfriend.

"What about Trivial pursuits?" Paul suggested, "I haven't played that for ages."

So with in a few minutes a game of Trivial Pursuits was started. After only 20 minutes I had to get another set of drinks.

"This is not much fun" said Andy

"How about forfeits?" suggested Grace.

Although everyone was well oiled I was amazed at the suggestion. Only in my wildest fantasies had such an idea occurred and I was positive that my prudish wife, who will only used the missionary position, wears the biggest knickers you have ever seen and will not even change with me in the room, would never agree.

"Why not?" said Sue.

" Sounds like fun," said Paul and Andy together and both jumping at the chance.

"I am game," I said. Still not expecting my wife to agree.

"Well… er… depends what they are," Jackie said, "and only if I can say no at any point"

"Fine," Sue said, "Andy and I normally play, that if you get a cheese question wrong you loose an item of clothing and if you get it right the other person looses one item of clothing, but we have never done it with anybody else."

"Sounds good," responded Paul " But lets make it that if you win you choose who takes an item off"

"Er…OK… but MY KNICKERS STAY ON!" Jackie stated.

The game then restarted. Jackie went first but did not have to answer a cheese question. The first of those fell to Sue and she got it wrong. She was wearing a dress so stood up and turned away from us. She slipped it off her shoulders and then let it fall to the floor before stepping gracefully out of it. She then slowly turned round looking incredibly sexy in a lacy white wonder bra, and matching high cut knickers that gave away just a hint of the outline of her pubes.

Both Paul and I lost our shirts and then it was Jackie's go. She got her question correct and asked Paul to remove his trousers. He stood up, undid them and pulled them down to reveal his tight briefs and with an impressive bulge.

"If a sexy bit is revealed it has to be kissed by the winner or all members of the opposite sex if revealed by a looser!" Sue demanded eyeing up Paul's bulging pants.

"But my knickers are still staying on!" Jackie repeated.

Grace had to remove her dress on the next round, to reveal her sexy black underwear, and Andy lost his shirt and trousers in successive goes. Paul then got his cheese question correct, much to his relief as otherwise he would have been starkers.

" Jackie take that dress of please," he instructed. She so far had removed nothing and I still expected her to back out, but she tentatively stood up and asked Paul to undo her zip and then she slowly slipped her dress off. She was wearing her usual passion killer knickers and bra, but fortunately had slipped her tights of earlier up stairs, as she was too hot. I could hardly believe that she had not backed out and wondered how far she might now go, having gone this far already. I knew her too well to raise my hopes too high or at least I thought I did…

Next I got my cheese question correct.

"Sue, take the bra off please," I said.

"Sorry, but the rules say that you must remove it," She provocatively stated.

"And then kiss them," Grace added.

I felt a was in a dream as I stood up and moved over to remove her bra and to kiss the first pair of boobs, other than my wife's, for over 21 years. My cock felt at bursting point as I reached behind Sue and undid her bra with trembling hands. A cheer came up from Paul and Andy as her the bra fell away from her magnificent breasts.

"Kiss them then" she instructed.

"Two minutes each I recon," Paul suggested. I didn't need any further encouragement and lowered my head to slip her left, semi erect nipple into my mouth. She immediately sighed in appreciation. I do not know who was enjoying it more her or me. I felt the nipple harden rapidly as I twirled my tongue around it. I then gently nibbled it and was rewarded with a groan of appreciation.

"Two minutes," Grace said. So I swapped to the other nipple, not without noticing how erect her left one now was. My time was up in what seemed like seconds and I had to return to my place. I felt myself wondering how far this amazing game would go.

Andy was next with a cheese question and got his right. My heart stopped would it be Jackie or Grace that had to remove their bra and let Andy kiss their nipples? I held my breath for what seemed like ages.

" Err… Grace please remove your bra" Andy final said after what seemed like ages but was probably only seconds.

" That is your job" Sue reminded him. He stood up and walked behind Grace. He then gradually put his arms round her and undid the front fastening bra. Her breasts were not as big as Sues but firmer and her nipples were already erect. Andy the moved round in front of her and began to kiss her nipples. She began to moan and slipped one hand between her legs. I dragged my eyes away and looked at Jackie. She was watching closely. To my amazement she checked no one was looking her way and then slipped her hand between her legs. She immediately started to rub her pussy through her large white cotton knickers that were beginning to show distinct signs of dampness. I had never seen her do this and I could not believe my luck. Perhaps we might yet get her knickers off!

All too soon the time was up.

Grace got her next question right and I lost my trousers.

"Wow! That looks impressive" Grace said to my amazement.

" Yeah, looks like Jackie is a luck girl," Sue added. If only I got to use it more than once every 3 to 4 months I thought. Sue got her cheese question correct and my cock twitched in expectation, but she then crawled over to Paul on her hands and knees.

" Stand up!" She instructed. He stood up and she then slowly lowered his briefs to reveal his throbbing manhood. I heard Jackie make in involuntary gasp from beside me. It was not as long as mine but much thicker. I also realised that this was only the second erect cock my wife ever had seen, as we were both virgins when we met and to my knowledge have always been faithful. Sue the licked up the underside of his cock making it twitch then slowly slipped her lips round his knob and sank her mouth around it. She then began to pump her mouth up and down whilst fondling his balls with her left hand. Her right hand was frantically rubbing her own cunt through her now almost transparent knickers. Paul rapidly began to sweat. Would he last 4 minutes with out filling Sue's mouth?

I dragged my eyes away and looked at Jackie. Her hand this time was rubbing away franticly at her cunt lips through her now sodden knickers and her mouth was partially open with little whimpers coming out. Her eyes never left Paul's cock and Sue's mouth. I had never seen her so excited for many years if ever. Perhaps she might even have her first orgasm tonight. She always stopped her self in the past. I told myself off for raising my hopes, as we still had not got her bra off yet let alone her knickers. I suddenly realised Paul's time was up and some how he had managed not to come.

" Time" I said. Paul looked relieved. I was not sure if it was because he was too embarrassed to come or he wanted to save it for better things to come, (Excuse the pun). Jackie got a cheese question next. I crossed my fingers.

"Who is the author of 'Lord of the Rings'?" Grace asked.

" Err…err… J.K. Rowling," Jackie guessed.

"Wrong," said Sue " off with the bra." Jackie hesitated and I thought oh well it was good whilst it lasted. But she then shrugged her shoulders and reached behind her and undid the clip and slid it off her shoulders to reveal her c cups and very erect large nipples.

"As a looser you have to let all the men kiss them." Sue told her. Paul and Andy shot across the room and before she could think about it they each had a nipple in their mouths. She leant back and was obviously enjoying the attention. I was in a state of shock. My prudish wife, whom wouldn't even change in front of me, now had two of my best friends kissing her nipples and she was obviously enjoying it! As Sue indicated that time was up Jackie was moaning quite loudly and beginning to squirm. The lads moved away and I went to restart the game.

" Your turn," Jackie said to me. I took my opportunity quickly, before she changed her mind, and began to lick and kiss her tits. I then deliberately slipped my hand between her legs. She just parted them for me and I began to rub her pussy through the sodden material. I had never known her so wet.

"Time up," Grace said all to quickly. Jackie gave me a kiss as I moved away. I wondered whether she might now remove her knickers if it came to it, I hardly dared hope.

Grace then got her question correct and proceeded to remove Andy's jockeys and suck his circumcised cock. I again watched Jackie. Her hand again wandered but this time after double-checking no one was looking she slipped it under her gusset and began to finger her cunt directly.

Either Grace was better at blowjobs or Andy's determination was not as strong, but suddenly he grunted, Grace slipped his cock out of her mouth and he start to come. The first blast hit her still open mouth, the next couple her chin and she directed the rest over her tits. Jackie gasped. She had only ever given me a quick lick or suck and that was in our early courtship days. She certainly never let me spurt into her mouth or even over her tits. Grace on the other hand seemed to love it and slipped Andy's semi hard prick back into her mouth and licked it clean. She then scrapped as much come of her face as she could with her fingers and licked them clean before massaging the last drops into her breasts.

" I do love spunk," she said.

" Too right," Paul said, "I rarely get to shoot up her fanny as she always wants to swallow it!"

" I have never tasted it," said Jackie. I expected her to add 'and don't want too' but to my surprise she never did.

There was a short break whilst Grace popped upstairs to clean her face, Jackie recharged a few glasses and I changed the music. I also took the chance and turned on my video camera. I positioned it carefully so it covered most of the room but yet nobody was likely to see it.

" What happens if Paul or Andy loose again?" Jackie asked.

" Lets all write down two forfeits and put them in a bowl and they have to what ever is on the forfeit they pick out" Sue suggested. Within a few moments we had all scribbled down a couple of forfeits and stuck them in a plastic bowl.

"Its your go Sue" I said. She didn't get a cheese question but Paul did and he got it right. Which of the girls would it be? I hoped he wouldn't choose Jackie as I thought she would chicken out at being first girl to remove her knickers. Paul was obviously on my wavelength as he looked at me and I shook my head. He then moved over to Sue.

" Stand up" He suggested. She stood up and he then slowly slid her lacy pants down. Slowly her carefully trimmed pussy came into view and then her engorged and wet cunt lips. As her knickers hit the floor she stepped careful out of them and stood naked in front of us with her legs slightly apart. This time Paul did not wait for instructions. He used one hand to gently separate her lips and slipped his tongue between them. He began fuck her with his tongue. Sue was murmuring her appreciation and when he moved to nibble her clit her legs almost gave way and she had to lie down. Moments later she began to pant and shake.

" GGG God I… I… I'm going to come" And then her body began shake violent and she obviously orgasmed. Paul moved back his face covered in her copious secretions. Sue just lay there and recovered, legs wide apart showing her still twitching fanny to the world.

" That was amazing," she stated once she got her breath back.

Andy lost his cheese question next and had to take a forfeit.

"Run to the second lamppost from the house in the road dressed as you are," he read, "I can't. I might get seen."

" Unlikely it is 1:00am" I replied

"O.K," he reluctantly agreed and stood up. I opened the door for him and we all cheered as he streaked to the lamppost and back.

Jackie then lost her cheese question. This was it would she back out now or not.

" Off with them then" Grace said, "mine are already off." To my amazement, despite her earlier protestations that she was keeping hers on, she stood up and slowly lowered her knickers to reveal my first sight of her fanny for months and the first time any other man but me had seen it. In contrast to Grace's carefully trimmed pubes, as I already knew, hers were untamed. What I hadn't realised was how hairy she was.

"Wow, it's a jungle!" Said Sue, a little unfairly I thought. " Which of you lads is first then. After all she is a looser so you all get a turn." Jackie sat back on the sofa and opened her legs wide and Paul slipped between her legs and began to work on her dripping snatch. She rapidly started to moan and squirm, but Paul could not make her come, hardly surprising as she had, to my knowledge, never orgasmed in her life. Andy then took Paul's place and took great care to ensure that I got a good view of him licking out my now not so prudish wife's twat. By my turn Jackie's juices were running out of her cunt and down her thighs. I savoured the sight, smell and my first taste of her fanny. I had just realised she had never let me lick her out before. The previous attention and perhaps because it was now her husband did the trick and she began to squirm more and more rapidly and then, as I slipped a couple of fingers up her whilst stimulating her clit with my tongue, she came. Not a loud earthshaking orgasm like Grace's but a gentle satisfying one, after all it was her first ever.

"Time," stated Paul. I moved away and Jackie just laid there, legs akimbo and her cunt lips spread wide open, her copious secretions obvious for all to see. By now I had decided that anything was possible. She might even let the lads fuck her but that might yet prove a step to far.

By now only Grace and I had anything left on.

"If you get a cheese question correct you have to remove an item of clothing, if anybody has any on," Sue instructed, "and kiss what is revealed." I thought that she was just thinking about people not having to do forfeits if others still had clothes on, but I then realised that it could result in somebody having to kiss the sexy bits of a member of their own sex! God I didn't fancy having my cock sucked by a guy. Mind you I liked the idea of watch one of the girls liking out Grace.

I got my cheese question wrong and lost my pants.

"Wow! That is even bigger than I expected now we can see it in all its glory," Sue said "we will have to measure it. Get a tape measure Jackie whilst I take my turn sucking it." She the started to run her tongue up and down my prick. The sensation was amazing. She then twirled her tongue round my knob, slipping it just into her mouth as she did it. She even tickled the hole right at the end with the very tip of her tongue. All the time she was fondling by balls. I wasn't going to last long at this rate, but I was determined to try as I desperately want to let Grace have a suck and to see if Jackie would have a go. Fortunately just as I thought I was going to burst Jackie returned with the tape measure.

"Here you are Sue," she said handing over the measure. Grace and Sue then took great care measuring my twitching prick.

" 101/2 inches!" Sue finally declared, "that is the biggest I have seen in real life"

"Explain?" Asked Jackie.

"Well in porn movies you see some ridiculous pricks 12 inches or even more!" Sue explained.

"Yeh, I've seen those they look too big and painful too enjoy," Grace added.

"And they never seem to get them really hard," Sue continued unlike this rod of iron."

"My turn to play with it now," Grace said. She started by fondling my balls slipping one then the other into her mouth. She then nibbled up the outside of my cock till she could slip her lips round the end. I was doing everything I could to avoid bursting. She slowly started to pump her mouth up and down on my painfully hard dick. Each time she seemed to take it a little bit deeper. I suddenly felt a finger playing with by anus. She had obviously lubricated it by playing with her own twat because it slipped easily in. to the at least the second knuckle. Her mouth fucking my prick and her finger fucking my arse was almost too much and I was about to blow. She sensed this and removed her mouth and finger and held me tightly around the base of my prick to stop me coming. Shortly the feelings calmed a bit. She then repeated the whole cycle, seemingly enjoying the control she had over me.

" Your turn Jackie" She finally said. Would she do it? She had always refused up to now but tonight was new territory. Jackie to her credit came straight over and knelt in front of me. Hesitantly she slipped my cock into her mouth. Within moments she started to slide her mouth up and down whilst wanking my shaft. She had her spare hand working away between her legs. After so much stimulation I could not hold out long.

" I…I…I'm…g…go…going to c... C…COME!" I warned. Jackie responded my removing her and from between her legs and using it to fondle by balls. I then came into her willing mouth. I have never come like it, in either intensity or volume. After the first two spurts Jackie had to swallow and slipped by ejaculating prick out of her mouth and directed the rest of my cream over her tits. I must of shot 7 or 8 jets of sperm. Jackie was left with some on her face and her tits were covered in it. It was slowly dripping down them. Some was actually dripping from one of her nipples.

" Wow! Darling that was amazing!" I said struggling to get my breath back.

"Mmm… I enjoyed it too," Jackie said as she massaged my jism into her tits and licked her lips. "We will have to do that again."

The game then carried on. Jackie got another cheese question wrong. It wasn't surprising really as her mine certainly wasn't on the game.

" Have your pubic hair shaved off" She read from a piece if paper. " Well Martin you always wanted to do that when were first married so it looks like now is your chance." I shot upstairs and got my shaving stuff and some nail scissors.

" Lets take a before and after photo," Paul said and before Jackie could object her had grabbed his digital camera and taken a few photos of her untamed forest of pubes. I started with the scissors and soon began to tame it. I had decided to just leave a small triangle of timed hair rather than shave it all off. It took a while to removed enough to wet shave but once I had dried her the effect was amazing. Her cunt lips were totally clear and the whole area looked incredibly sexy. Paul took some more photos.

"How's that?" I said.

"It fells and looks great," she replied. Paul got the next cheese question wrong.

" Masturbate to orgasm," he read. " Oh well, here goes…" he then lay down and took his thick prick in his hand and began to wank. Soon he was sweating and panting. I looked across at Jackie and she was finger fucking herself.

"I can't let that erection go to waste," said Sue. She then straddled Paul and impaled herself on his prick. She pumped up and down rapidly, as if her life depended on it all the time rubbing her clit in a desperate attempt to come before Paul. It wasn't long till they both started to come. She screamed so loud I thought the neighbours might ring the police. Paul filled her with some much come it began to flow out of her. She flopped forward on to his chest giving us an excellent view of his shrinking prick and the come running out of her cunt onto his balls.

12