An Innocent Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STEPHENA
STEPHENA
287 Followers

Danielle stood up again.

'Let me think Danny.'

Danielle just shook her head and with a heart melting look on her face, she took the hem of her night-shirt and lifted it up over her head. She was wearing nothing underneath.

Andrew looked at her and drank in her beauty like he was looking at a Solar Eclipse. But unlike the star, this vision began to make him get hard.

'Oh Danielle. You are. You are just... I'm lost for words my dear. There is no word that can do justice to how you look.'

She stood completely naked before him. Her breasts were perfect. Beautiful perky tits with naturally erect, candy pink nipples. She had a toned stomach and smooth, shapely, slim legs. Nestling at the top of them was a triangle of neat blonde hairs, which just partially hid her rosy slit.

Andrew's dick was unfurling gradually in his boxers. He looked at her and thought hard about what she had said. The thought of some prat from college having his way with her sickened him. She was beautiful and sexy, but pure. She was ripe. He knew what he had to do and he couldn't let her down.

'If you really want me my dear, then I would consider it an honour to make love to you tonight.'

Andrew stood up and unbuttoned his cords. His cock was hardening all the time as he looked upon her glorious breasts. He knelt on the settee and stroked her belly softly and then cupped her breasts in his hands. He stood up and kissed her gently on the lips. He felt an almost electrical spark between them. Every part of her body seemed hot.

He began to drool as he looked at her succulent young breasts. As he put his lips around her nipple he felt his cock become fully hard. Then he gradually eased her on to the sofa and kissed her on the neck and with his left hand felt her pussy. It was like a furnace and he could smell the musky scent from her love pot.

'Lie back. Just relax as much as you can my darling.'

She put her hand round his neck and pulled him close, kissing him passionately.

Then he planted gentle kisses all over her body, working his way from her lips down to her toes. He could feel her body trembling slightly under his touch and he carefully moved close to her on the sofa, carefully massaging her labia with his index finger.

'Oh Andrew be gentle, please be gent.. ooooh....ow.'

Andrew eased himself in as gently as possible. Her years of horse riding had stretched her hymen to finest gossamer and in a few seconds he had made her a complete woman.

Andrew whispered in her ears,

'That's it baby relax, it's OK.'

She pulled him towards her as he went in further. Ever so slowly and with total finesse, Andrew took her virginity.

'Aaah Danielle, oh my darling, oh baby, you're beautiful.

Andrew was now fully aware of her tightness and it felt wonderful. He had never done this before. Danielle spoke in a slightly gasping whisper.

'Hmmmm Andrew, oh yes, that's nice. It hurts a little bit but it feels wonderful as well.'

'Ok baby, just keep that position and I'll go just a little deeper, is that OK?'

'Mmmmmmm, oooooh yes.'

She was so tight, he didn't need to go any quicker and he felt his orgasm build up quickly and deliciously . He continued at the same pace for a minute longer until he could hold on no more.

'Oh Danny, oh my baby I love you, oh my darling. Yes, yes, YES!!!

Andrew pulled out at the last second and a jet of semen sprayed across her belly, followed by another load, which splashed over her legs.

She lay with her eyes closed and wiped his juice over her belly and breasts. Andrew lay next to her and kissed her tenderly.

'Was that OK my darling?'

'Hmmmm yes thankyou it was wonderful. Better than I expected.'

'Well, it gets better baby, much better.'

Danielle remained prone on the sofa with her eyes closed.

'You said you loved me Andrew.'

'I did. It was at the height of passion but... well I am very, very fond of you.'

'Thank you, I think you're great too. Kiss me again please.'

It was gone 11pm when Karen came in and Danielle and Andrew had gone to bed.

Andrew lay a awake for ages, thinking about the evening. It didn't feel real. There was a dream-like feeling to the whole weekend now. It made Andrew feel odd but he felt no feelings of regret. He was aware that Karen would be horrified if she knew. She would go ballistic -- throw him out. She could be very fiery when she wanted; she always could be right from school. No, there's no way she could find out. He was sure Danielle would play it cool and not give anything away. She was clever.

Danielle drifted to sleep thinking of Andrew. She felt so close to him now. She felt like their souls had bonded that evening. She had gone a good two, maybe three years longer than anyone she knew, but at least she could look back on her first time with fondness. So many girls had spoke of how painful it was. Only Natalie her best friend knew she was a virgin. How would she tell her? She couldn't tell her who had done it. Maybe she wouldn't say anything for a while and make up a holiday romance or something. Danielle went to sleep feeling warm and happy. She craved to have Andrew by her side. She wanted him to hold her tight.

The next morning was Bank Holiday Monday and Andrew was up early and took a wander along the track at the bottom of the garden and followed the little brook for half a mile. It worked up an appetite and helped him clear his head. He was worried that he would look guilty and that Karen might suspect something.

'Morning Andrew', said Karen as he wandered back into the kitchen. 'I'm so sorry for last night, it took longer than we expected. Gill can cope today though now we've done it.'

'It's OK my dear, don't worry.'

'Did you and Danielle entertain each other.'

'Erm yes, it was OK we watched TV and chatted about old times. She's such a wonderful young woman Karen, you've done so well on your own. You have every right to feel very proud of her.'

'Thank you Andrew, I cherish her and can't bare to think of the day she goes to Uni., I'll miss having her around, but I guess I'll cope. She's a very innocent girl Andrew. Despite her charms, she's very level headed and wants to wait for the right man; I respect her for that. I know she's a woman but she'll always be my baby. I hope she finds a caring man at university, someone who will treat her well.'

Andrew cleared his throat.

'Erm yes, I'm sure she'll be fine. I agree I hope she finds a good guy. I don't think you need worry.'

Danielle came down for breakfast and was singing 'Like a virgin' by Madonna.

'That's an old one', commented Karen.

'Oh er yes, it was on the radio at Nat's the other day, now I can't get it out of my head, you know how it is.'

'Oh yeah, happens to me all the time', Andrew interjected.

Andrew was a little worried by this unfortunate choice of jingle, but Danielle was fine. Karen did notice that she seemed a little bubbly, even by her own exuberant standards, but just put it down to the extra day's holiday.

'Thank you for having me this weekend', said Andrew over his toast. 'It's been really smashing, just like old times.'

'It has', agreed Karen, 'Really good. A really old fashioned, innocent weekend. Doesn't it make you feel happy that there are still people like us who can have good clean fun, with all the stuff that goes on.'

Danielle spluttered in her tea slightly.

'Are you OK darling?' Asked Karen.

Danielle coughed.

'Yes, it's OK, a bit went down the wrong way that's all.'

STEPHENA
STEPHENA
287 Followers
12