An Innocent's Epiphany Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped in the middle of the room and turned to look at him, almost challenging him to do something, to make the opening gambit. Even having done this however, I was aroused by the swiftness of his approach.

He immediately took my face in his hands, pulled me towards him and kissed me with an open mouth, I kissed him back, and almost as soon as I did, his tongue was in my mouth, pushing inside me, licking my lips and tongue. It was bizarre to suddenly have my mouth invaded by another, to have him running his tongue over my teeth where no one had previously been. I liked it, but found his lightning fast moves somewhat disconcerting.

In order to regain an element of control, I pushed his tongue back with my own, forcing my tongue into his mouth, licking his teeth. This was nearly as strange as what he had done, but at least I did not feel like I was just being dominated by him. The effect of the whole thing though was to further inflame my passion, I could feel a yearning from my pussy, a yearning that would not be satisfied without an orgasm.

The next thing I knew his hands were once again moving all over my back, one running down over my bum, the other running down my naked back and down my sides. Unlike previously when we were dancing, he was much more direct this time, moving his hand down my side and inside my dress, onto my breast as if he had a right to do it. I now felt my body invaded on two fronts, as his tongue was back, pressed into my mouth, his fingers lightly played with my nipple, his palm gently pressing onto the lower curve of my tit.

I could feel my heart beating harder and faster with the anticipation of what was to come, it was so strange to be so out of control, allowing this guy to touch me, touch my breasts without asking, and force his tongue into my mouth without asking. I knew I wanted a sexual experience but had not really thought through how exactly it would pan out. He was just doing what he wanted without really asking me what I wanted.

I felt his hand move from my bum to my neck and knew instinctively what would happen next, my dress was only held up at the neck with a single button, and I could feel him playing with it, trying to undo it with one hand. I panicked a little as I suddenly realised that I was only wearing a lace g-string and a pair of tights under the dress that he was about to unfasten, once again imposing himself without any attempt to check that I was happy with what he was about to do. I wondered if he ever asked anyone anything about what they wanted before doing it.

Before I had come to a conclusion on the matter, I felt the button become undone, the front of the dress relax, and then slowly start to descend to the floor. I held my breath in fear, my heart hammering in my chest as I anticipated how I would feel.

Rich pulled back slightly from me, looked me challengingly in the eyes to gauge my reaction, and then looked down at my body as the dress finally slithered down my frame, exposing neck, then collar bones, breasts, nipples, stomach and finally my lace knickers. He stood there in front of me, a look of complete desire and lust on his face, his gaze moving from my face to my nipples, my breasts, and my underwear. I felt that he was completely taking advantage of the situation, and yet I was so aroused, I knew that I was not going to stop him, I was almost egging myself on, pushing myself to see just how much I was willing to do.

All I knew was that I wasn't going fuck him, but I wanted to experience as much of everything else. I wondered what his expectations were, how would he react if I refused to fuck him.

I looked down at my body and could hardly believe that I was standing in front of him, letting him study me, enjoy looking at me as if I was just there for his delectation. I decided to play along with it, just to see how it felt, I slid my tights off so that I was then wearing just the lace g-string, then I raised my arms above my head in a provocative way, feeling my breasts stretch up and flatten slightly. I watched his face as he could hardly believe his luck that I was so outrageously showing off.

His eyes moved over my tits and down to my knickers, the sheer lace giving a clear view of the well-trimmed hair between my legs. He reached forward a little to touch my breasts, but I pushed him away, eager to act for him some more. I licked my fingers and played with my nipple, just like I did when I masturbated to myself, although I could feel that I was already completely aroused, my clit was buzzing in my knickers desperate to be stimulated.

He didn't seem to mind me pushing him away, in fact I think that he seemed to enjoy watching me a huge amount. In fact, as I was getting hugely aroused from his reaction to my show, I decided that this might be better than something that encouraged him to fuck me, something I was still intent on delaying.

I moved back to him, letting him touch me however he wanted, he ran his hands wildly over me grabbing at my tits, feeling my bum, playing with my nipples, squeezing and pinching them at will. I almost felt like it was no longer my body, just a plaything for him, although at the same time his actions were serving to boost my arousal.

I quickly slid his jacket off and undid his shirt and tie, discarding them on the floor. Next I undid his trousers, and with one movement, slid both them and his underwear down passed his knees, before kneeling down in front of him to complete the job of removing both they and his socks and shoes.

I therefore found myself kneeling on the floor in front of him, finally gazing directly onto his cock. It looked surprisingly big to me, especially since I now understood that it was supposed to fit inside my pussy, perhaps it was 4 or 5 inches long and an inch in diameter. I studied it for a few seconds, pleased to have a chance to look at him in the same way that he had looked at me. He glanced down at me, a look of complete lust dominating his thoughts. It was obvious that he too was desperate for satisfaction and I wondered what the best thing was to give us both the relief that we craved without forcing the issue of me letting him fuck me. I decided that as I was taking the bold approach to the evening, I may as well go for it.

I reached forward and took his cock in my hand, it was warm and surprisingly hard, it almost felt like it was beating, like it was alive independent from him. As I did so, he groaned slightly, as if I were finally fulfilling a long held dream of his. Moving closer to him, I then placed my mouth just an inch in front of the tip, from here I could see that there was already a light thin liquid emerging from it giving the end a slight shiny gloss.

There was so much expectation and glee in his face that I felt empowered and happy, even as though I kneeled in front of him, subjecting myself to his pleasure.

Looking up at him, I made eye contact with him and then opened my lips and look just the end of his cock into my mouth. The slightly salty taste of it was not unpleasant, but it felt huge in my mouth. Rich took deep intake of breath as I opened my mouth deeper and pushed it further into me.

It was strange to suddenly realise that I was there in my room, already half naked and with a guy's cock deep in my mouth. He wriggled slight, groaned appreciatively, then thrust his hips forward slightly, pushing even deeper into my mouth. I felt the end of his tip touch the back of my throat and struggled not to gag on it as he continued to grunt. It all felt increasingly out of my control, his hips were now moving back and forward a little, pulling his cock in and out of my mouth, his grunting increasing in loudness and frequency.

On one hand I didn't really like how I had ended up, kneeling before him, serving him, but actually the wild animalistic nature of the whole experience was amazing too.

He put his hands down onto the back of my head, using them to increase the force as he fucked my mouth, for there was no longer any illusion that this was what he was doing. I was unsure what to do, it was an interesting new experience, the most incredibly intimate thing that I had ever felt, and yet I also felt slightly used by it all. I promised myself that this would only be the beginning, the appetiser for a feast of my own.

Even as I thought this, he reached a crescendo of thrusting and grunting that obviously presaged his initial orgasm. He came quickly and violently, his cock was initially in my mouth and I felt it start to spasm and then my mouth felt like it filled up with a sweet and salty goo, I quickly became overwhelmed by the quantity of cum in my mouth and I pulled my head back away from him, gasping for breath. Some of the cum escaped from the side of my mouth, running down my chin.

He looked down at me as I swallowed the mouthful of sperm that he had deposited in me, there was a look of glee in his eyes, obviously this was something that he was really enjoying, absolute pleasure seemed to be ripping through him, both at his orgasm, and also I suspected in the way that I was eating his cum.

His cock however, much to my surprise, was not finished yet, as another spurt of white liquid flew out of the end, splashing across my cheek and into my hair. Even then there was more coming out, I could not believe how much he could produce, the final burst came out more slowly, dripping down onto my tits, leaving a trail of white goo down across my chest.

Finally he was done, his breathing returned to a more normal level and he relaxed back from his tense posture. I felt utterly covered in his sperm, it was running down my face, dripping from my chin, cascading down my tits, there was a whole load in my hair, it was monstrous.

"Oh fuck, Becky." He whispered, "I am sorry about that, it happened so quickly and, you seemed okay with it but, well there isn't normally so much, I didn't think it would go everywhere."

I looked up at him, lost for words, still kneeling in front of him, a bit of me was now feeling a little like an obedient slut that he had fucked. He could see that I was not going to reply. Perhaps he saw a little of my emotional reaction in my eyes.

"That was really though the loveliest thing that I have ever done, absolutely fantastic, I am very grateful."

I tried not to be bothered about the mess, I couldn't decide if I was disgusted by it or aroused by it. It was little bit like him pissing in my mouth and on my face, but the actual texture of it was different, it was warm and sticky, and of course there was the association with sex. I was also tempted to believe that he really did not mean to plaster it all over my face and body, although for sure he had every intention of cuming into my mouth. On reflection I thought, I had quite liked it, it was so feral, so back to nature, it was so completely different from the normal, innocent, controlled way that I lived my life. I was also desperate to have an orgasm of my own, and was pleased to have disarmed any possibility of him fucking me.

"Don't worry about it, Rich" I reassured him, wiping most of the cum from my face and breasts as I stood up and walked over to my bed. "Why don't you come over here and we can see what happens next."

He still looked very uncomfortable about his actions, his cock had shrunk to a fraction of its size and looked a little ashamed.

"Look Becky, I really should go now. I feel bad for what I have done. There was probably so much of it because I have been so hard for so long, looking at you and touching you this evening. I couldn't do any more." He turned to go.

Almost yelling at him, I gave him no doubts as to my thoughts on this.

"Fuck off Rich, you are not going anywhere. I have needs and wants too. Stop being so fucking selfish and come here."

He obeyed gingerly, looking suddenly embarrassed and uneasy as he realised the truth of my words. He walked over to the bed and sat down.

"Yeah, sure Becky, sorry of course you are right." He mumbled quietly, not looking me in the eyes.

"What do you know about giving a girl a decent orgasm?" I asked him directly. "Cos you seem to have given me a crash course in how blokes cum, and I am expecting something equally... entertaining."

"Well really not much, you are pretty much the first." He mumbled on, at least I was impressed by his honesty.

"Would you like to take off my g-string?" I challenged him.

Actually he didn't need much encouragement, and he reached forward and put his fingers into the strings at my hips. I settled myself for my final unveiling to him. Somehow I had got used to him seeing my tits, but now to let him see my pussy as well felt like another major step.

Gently, he slowly inched the sides down, gradually exposing the trimmed bush between my legs. He pulled the knickers down to below knee level, giving me the opportunity to step out of them, but he didn't discard the garment, instead holding on to it as I stood in front of him, perfectly nude. Once again, I watched him run his eyes over every detail of my body, drinking in my form, my heart hammering in my chest had made me hot and sweaty, my chest pink and flushed.

"You have so much hair." He observed, looking directly at my pussy. I guessed he had only seen shaved girls in porn, and didn't have much idea about what a real girl looked like.

"Well so do you." I retorted. Pointing out that his cock was surrounded by a healthy growth. I also noted that, hairy or not, after gazing at my pussy, his cock had still regained a little of its previous boldness and was now at least half erect again.

I could not get away from the impression however that he found my pubic hair faintly disgusting, and it simply increased my intention that he would just have to learn a few things about how to please a girl.

I instructed him to lie back onto the bed, his head at the foot end, lying on his side looking towards me. It was reasonably wide bed, so there was still plenty of space for me to sit next to him. I sat back onto the bed the other way round from him, with my naked pussy in front of his face and then reclined with my head to the pillow end, so that I had my face looking at his cock.

I then forced myself, despite my natural reservations, to lift my upper knee so that he was looking directly onto my open pussy lips, my clit visible under its little hood, the lips of my vulva pulled wide apart to expose every intimate detail of my form. I could hardly believe as my legs parted that I was letting him see me so exposed, so vulnerable.

It took all my nerve to watch as his eyes roamed over me, taking in every part of my exposed sex.

"Fuck, you are lovely, Becky. Wow." I smiled at his compliment, but yearned for more.

I moved my hand down to my pussy and started playing with my clit, normally I had to be gentle at first, but on this occasion it was more than ready for anything. I rubbed it with two fingers, then ran rings around it, all the time letting him watch, his cock getting harder and harder.

"Now for me, this is the part that really gets me going.", I explained, controlling the speed of my movements to remain near the edge. I let him watch my movements, studying my open lips, my clit and the way that I touched myself. There was a strange intimate atmosphere, the silence was broken only by the sound of my fingers sliding over the folds of my lips.

"Now I quite like putting a finger inside my pussy too. ", I continued, sliding a finger of my other hand a little way into my pussy. "But the real centre of attention is my clit."

His eyes were wide open in rapt attention as he lay there, his face just inches from my wide open pussy, studying every detail as I slowly teased myself and played with myself.

"And it doesn't smell bad does it?" I asked quietly, as slowly he moved his face a little closer, his mouth was now just two inches from my clit.

"And it doesn't taste bad either." I took my finger out of my pussy and put it into my mouth, sensing the slightly sour flavour that I knew well. After sucking my finger and savouring the flavour, I repeated the action, however instead of putting my finger covered in the juices from my pussy in my mouth, I put it into his.

He complied completely willingly, opening his mouth and licking my finger without question, and I knew that the battle was won.

"So, focus on that part ", indicating my clit," and suck my pussy." I instructed him in a cold voice, leaving him in no doubt that this was not an idle request.

To his credit, he moved his mouth directly to my clit and immediately started to lick all around it. Any doubts he may have had about putting his face down into my hairy slit were forgotten as he obediently licked and sucked me.

I was quickly lost in the intense pleasure it gave me, it was very different to my fingers playing with my clit. It was warm and wet, softer and a more all-encompassing feeling as he sucked parts of my labia, or even took my whole clit into his mouth, sucking it and playing with it with his tongue.

I came almost straight away, screaming out as he ran his tongue all round my clit as directed. It was a huge orgasm, probably the most intense thing I had ever felt, the fact that it was being given to me by a guy with his face stuck between my naked legs just added to the most amazing feeling. To let a guy see my pussy and then kiss it, lick it and pleasure me was even more out of this world than sucking his cock had been.

I pushed him away a little, giving myself time to recover. I knew that I could easily have four or five orgasms, but I needed a minute or two between them, as the pleasure just became too intense. I started to feel better about the way he had cum all over me earlier, I had been no more able to contain my orgasm than he. Obviously the experience of licking my clit was really turning him on as well as his cock was now back to full size. As it was only just in front of me, I kissed it again, once again tasting the remnants of his cum from earlier.

Without my having to prompt him, he then dived back into his task, moving his mouth back to my clit and once again licking and sucking me. I luxuriated in the glorious pleasure for a few minutes and then took his cock back into my mouth at the same time. We were side by side now, each with a lower straight leg, and our upper leg bent at the knee. In this way, he could suck my pussy and I could at the same time get his cock into my mouth.

I tried a variety of things with him as we lay in this way. I licked the tip of his cock while massaging the shaft with my hand, then I tried pressing it into my mouth as far as possible, and finally I massaged his cock with my hand while I took each of his balls into my mouth and sucked them. I could tell from his reaction that he loved this, groans and a gentle thrust greeted many of my movements.

At the same time Rich had developed a much more ambitious approach as well, I felt him gently nibble on the lips of my labia, lick all along my slit and gently explore the opening of my pussy with his tongue.

I too moaned appreciatively and quickly could feel my next orgasm coming on. I didn't hold back with it, just letting it rip through my body, waves of pleasure coursing through me. I had to stop sucking his cock for an instant for fear of biting him.

Afterwards, while he had a momentary rest from sucking me, I took him back into my mouth and restarted my moves as before, I didn't know if he could cum twice, and I hoped there would be less goo this time, but I wanted to please him more. I got the impression from his rock hard erection and sound effects that he would easily be able to make him climax again.

At the same time, I quite wanted to feel a bit more of the domination that he must have felt when he initially showered cum all over my face and tits, I therefore started to shift over in the bed so that I was on top of him with my legs straddling his face, his mouth still pressed to my clit, while I was still able to lower my mouth down over his cock.