An Innocent's Epiphany Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I liked this position even more, and found that like this I too could thrust my clit gently onto his mouth increasing the intensity of my sensations with much more control.

We laid like this a short while, I was bobbing my head up and down vigorously onto his cock, taking it deep into my mouth each time and licking the tip as it moved into my mouth, I could taste more cum from him again and knew he must be close again. He was helpless underneath me as I straddled his face, rubbing my clit onto his mouth where his tongue licked and pressed into me. It was the most beautiful sensation, a symmetry of pleasure given and accepted.

Finally I came again, at the moment of orgasm I could not help but to grind my clit even harder into his face, my later orgasms were always better for a more forceful approach. I lifted my mouth away from him for a moment and screamed out with the violent waves of pleasure that wracked through my body.

As I lifted my pussy from his mouth, I renewed my attentions on his cock, ramming it down into my mouth with ever more vigorous stokes, once again I felt it crash into my throat, however this time I revelled in the extreme animal glory of my debauchery.

Inevitably he came again, pumping my mouth full of his cum again, I was glad to welcome it into me. I sucked every last drop from his cock, squeezing and licking him, desperate to get everything out of him until my mouth was full of his salty and yet slightly sweet seed.

Then I had an idea of how to complete the evening, complete the sexual act that was both intimate and erotic. I lifted myself off his face, noticing that his whole face was wet, covered in my sex, and moved myself around so that my face was opposite his.

I still held all his salty seed in my mouth and I slowly lowered my mouth to his and then kissed him passionately. I forced my tongue into his mouth, covering his tongue in his cum, licked all around his teeth, coating them in sperm. He made an ambiguous noise, a grunt, but not one of pleasure perhaps and so I pulled away from him, concerned that I was hurting him.

He got up, pushing me away from him, an irritated and unhappy look in his eyes. I relaxed back on the bed, sexually satisfied, glorying in the wanton abandon, but I was curious as to what his problem was.

"What the fuck Becky?" He cried out in irritation. I looked back at him mystified.

"I mean, did you have to do that? First you crush my face under your cunt, then you fucking kiss me with your mouth full of cum? I mean, you could have asked, did you really think I wanted that?"

I was still confused, what was his problem?

"Ok, so maybe you give a good blow job but I mean, do you have to be so fucking pushy?"

I was getting annoyed by this stage, what was his problem? I thought he would enjoy the intimacy, appreciate that we had shared such a moment of sexual gratification. After all, he had expected to fill my mouth with cum, how could he not want to share the sensation.

"What do you mean?", I retorted. "Didn't you enjoy it? I thought it was amazing."

He looked at me as though I was mad.

"Oh whatever. But this is it, we had a moment, but no more." I laid on the bed, looking up at him, my legs still wide open showing him the extent of my sexual coquetry. I could still feel my hair matted together at the side of my face, covered in the cum from his first ejaculation.

With this he rose, slipped on some clothes and then walked out of the door. I was bothered and annoyed by him for a moment, but quickly came to realise that this was just another insight into his character and that perhaps this had been the best of him that I would see.

Maybe, I thought, my next adventures would require a more loving and generous partner. In the meantime there was still time for one last orgasm, as my finger returned to my already slick and wet clit.

*****

Dear Reader, if you like my story then please vote, or even better leave me an encouraging message. We all love encouragement.