An Innovative Fuck Session

Story Info
She takes him to heaven during her periods.
1.6k words
4
45.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a bachelor and staying alone has it's pros and cons. You need to do so many things. Like earn a livelihood, cook your meals because one cannot afford to spend on food outside, everyday, try and keep the place clean, do the laundry, find girls to take care of your sexual needs. Sometimes it does get frustrating. But... it's life.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I am from India living in a large metro city. I am abt. 6 feet with an average sized dick which has not disappointed me so far, neither has it disappointed any of my dates. I have a fairly active sex life, am a hetero sexual, have tried being bi, but not really liked it much. I love oral sex too, to give and get, both.

I had a date today, but my she opted out as she suddenly has her periods. Now this is a major disappointment. I was looking forward to a quiet dinner and then some sex all night long. My current girl-friend, Lisa, is attractive with terrific boobs. The most attractive thing about her is her hair which is long enough to reach her ankles. Once when she was having her periods, I actually fucked her hair. She does get a little kinky during her periods and when she saw my disappointment, she had just rolled her hair into a tight ball, made a hole with a hair brush, lubricated it with cream and asked me to hump it while she sucked my balls. It was an amazing experience.

Well, there was nothing to do but sit at home watching porn and using the good old hand to take care of my hungry dick. But first, food. I decided that I would rather save up than eating alone outside. So I went to the market, bought a week's supply of vegetables and went home. As I was cooking, I heard the doorbell. Lisa had come in to give me company. She knew my dick would stay hungry for a week.

While the food was getting cooked in the microwave, we went and sat in the living room watching TV. After a while, I couldn't concentrate on what I was watching because my dick was trying to peep out of my pants to see what was going on. Lisa noticed my dick's discomfort and got it out. She started pumping it. When I was about to cum, she stopped. She bent down and started sucking it like a lollypop. She then went down and sucked my balls. Now she had a mischievous gleam in her eyes. I knew she had got into a kinky mood which meant I was in for some happy surprises. She again licked all the way to the head of my cock and started sucking it. With one had, she untied her bun and took the ends of her hair and started tickling by balls with them. It was awesome. I was in heaven. She suddenly licked down my shaft and started licking my asshole. She inserted her tongue in my puckered hole and tongue-fucked it for some time. Again, licking back to the head, she inserted a finger into my butt. I was now beginning to hyper ventilate. Lisa was sucking my cock, tickling my balls with her hair and fingering my ass hole at the same time. It was kinky and very naughty. I was having sensations I had never felt before. My cock was tingling and my body was shaking with excitement. I couldn't hold on any longer and came in huge spurts and blobs in her mouth. She swallowed it all while I lay like a deflated balloon. I was exhausted by the excitement of it all. She came and kissed me and we swapped my cum back and forth.

This was fantastic and I thanked her for some of the best sex I had ever had.

We were hungry now and went into the kitchen to have our dinner. She saw the vegetable basket I had kept on the kitchen platform. She took all the vegetables and put them in the fridge. I noticed that she still had a little gleam in her eyes. We went back to the living room and chatted for a while. She suddenly screwed up her face and went to the loo to change her pads. I popped in another CD into the player and we kept watching it for some time. Suddenly, the movie changed. The CD was actually a porn CD disguised as a normal movie, and after some time, the porn started. We decided to watch it and cuddled together on the sofa. I opened her blouse and started sucking her left nipple, while pinching the right one. she brushed my hand away and kissed me full on the lips. And she still had that gleam in her eyes.

She said she had another trick up her sleeve (which sleeve? I had taken off her blouse by now!) She took my hand and led me to the bedroom. She stripped me completely and made me lie down on my bed. Pulling some socks out from my drawer, she tied me up all spread out, with my rod standing at full attention. She sucked me hungrily and vigorously till I came again. She made me cum on my stomach and collected the cum in the depression of my belly button. She then tied a handkerchief around my eyes so I couldn't see a thing. I was left alone for some time. I heard her go to the kitchen. I heard the fridge door opening and the ping of the microwave.

I heard her coming in after a while and was wondering what she was up to. She came near me and whispered that I was about to get an out-of-the-world experience. She had made me cum because she wanted me to enjoy the next session for a loooong time. I then heard something being torn which must have been an old shirt or an old bed sheet of mine. Pushing the torn cloth under my body she now carefully placed an ice cube on each of my nipples and carefully tied the ends of the cloth so they wouldn't slide off. My nipples must have actually grown stiff like a woman's. Never had I felt something like that on my nipples. My cock, which had deflated, was again rising. She suddenly bent down and sucked it again for a while till it got hard again.

I then felt her scoop my cum from my belly button and apply it on my butt hole. She kept doing it till it was well lubricated. She fingered my hole for sometime and then I felt something enter it. It was soft, yet slightly stiff. I was wondering what it was when my butt hole contracted involuntarily. The thing broke off in her hands. Bet she was prepared and she inserted another one of it into the hole and started fucking me with it. This time my hole was ready and she fucked me rapidly with it. it was quite long and she was obviously enjoying the sight judging by her moans. My cock was jerking like crazy while my but was being truly fucked. It was sliding in and out quite smoothly by now when she stopped. She left the thing in my butt and suddenly I felt something warm slide on to my cock.

Lisa was moaning loudly by now and was enjoying the sights of whatever she was doing immensely. I was beyond heaven. The thing gripped my cock from all the sides. It felt hot and very gooey. But it was a tight fit. She now started sliding it up and down on my cock. At the same time, she started fucking my butt and sucking and licking my balls. I would have erupted instantly if I had not cum twice before. I was groaning with pleasure. She slowly increased the tempo and I started screaming from pleasure. As I was about to cum, she removed the thing from my cock and kissed me. She was moaning with pleasure.

Suddenly she reached out and removed my blindfold. What I saw was absolutely amazing. Lisa, who is naturally creative, had cut off one half of the white gourd I had bought in the evening, scooped out a portion enough to fit my dick and was masturbating me with it. To give it a better feel, she had stuffed mashed banana in it and then heated the whole contraption in the microwave. That beat any masturbator in town. She was fucking my butt with a half ripe banana. The site almost took me over the edge.

Lisa now asked me to use the white gourd while she concentrated on fucking my hole. I used the innovative contraption with both my hands which she had untied. Lisa fucked me with the banana while sucking my balls and licking the gooey banana which oozed out while I masturbated myself with squishy sounds. This time, we didn't stop and after a while, with a loud groan and a scream, I came and came and came into the white gourd.

By now I was completely exhausted and fell into a deep slumber. I did not notice Lisa getting up, cleaning all the mess and leaving quietly. I got up the next morning and called her for the wonderful time she had given me and promised her that I would be as inventive on our next date.

I did reciprocate, but that's for the next time, isn't it?