An Inocent Shopping Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
A tease gets what she deserves.
1.3k words
3.6
52.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lil_hon
lil_hon
1 Followers

It was a normal day at the mall for Skye. The only difference was that today she was shopping for the perfect outfit to wear on her date tonight with her boyfriend.

"Tonight will be the night," the cute girl thought to herself.

At 18 she was a head turner. 5'7, 125 lbs, with long strawberry blonde hair pulled back in two french braids, skin tight kapris clad her long legs. Her feet were wearing only flip flops, showing off her freshly painted toe nails, her 36C chest was clad in a tight low cut tank top, showing a fair bit of midriff, under she had on little cotton panties and a matching bra.

Going from store to store she looked for the perfect outfit. He saw her through the window of a clothing store. She was going from rack to rack pulling out pieces of clothing holding them up in front of her body then returning them to the rack. He watched her go into one of the changing rooms holding an arm full of clothing.

He saw as she stepped out to look at the outfits in the mirror. The first outfit was a backless halter showing off her lack of tan lines and a skin tight short black skirt. She turned slowly in the mirror then went to put on the next outfit. The next outfit was a little black dress.

He couldn't handle the teasing. Watching from outside the store he contemplated his next move. Should he risk it and grab her from the store or wait for her to exit? He glanced around, the exit was no more then 100 feet away.

He turned back to watch the girl, she paused to look at the underwear, he was fingering a lacy red thong with black lace. Oh how he wished she would go try it on. She continued slowly to the exit of the store. Taking her time, stopping at the clothing racks. Her teasing infuriated him.

Finally she exited the store. He followed her as she walked toward the exit. No more then thirty feet away she stopped looking into another window. He stopped no more then a foot away from her.

Still oblivious to the man, she turned accidentally bumping into him, "excuse me."

She started to walk away and he grabbed her arm, whispering in her ear "if you come with me quietly no one will get hurt," her big blue eyes wide with fright, she nods. "We are gonna walk out of the mall and to my car, if you behave I won't hurt you," again she nods.

He leads her from the mall his arm wrapped tightly around her waist, to passerbys see this as an innocent gesture, a young couple in the mall together.

The girl wants to scream and run, but fear has paralyzed her. She follows the stranger stiffly to his vehicle. The windows tinted, he opens the door and pushes her into the passenger seat, buckling her in tight then climbs in on his own side.

"Don't even think about trying to run," was all he said to the girl as he drove away.

Barely above a whisper she pleaded with him, "please mister you can have whatever's in my purse and let me go, I promise I wont tell anyone," her blue eyes were filled with tears that she was desperately trying to hold back.

"They only thing I want from you wont fit in your purse you little tease," he concentrated on the rode, only once glancing over at his prize looking up and down her fine young body.

"My dad will pay whatever you want if you let me go now," a loan tear rolled down her cheek as she looked at the stranger.

"That maybe of some use later, but as for now, you have a different purpose to fill," he pulled into the driveway if an ordinary looking house and parked his car in the garage.

He closed the garage door before pulling the girl from the passenger side. He roughly pulled her into the house and tossed her on the floor.

The girl did not move from the position she landed in, "strip," the stranger barked.

She looked up at him, "What?" her big eyes glistening with tears.

"You heard me you tease, take it off, take it all off now," he stood in front of her.

She still did not move from the spot on the floor.

"If you wont do it yourself allow me to help," he roughly dragged her to her feet and grabbed the hem of her top.

"No, please I can do it myself," she said slowly, softly.

"Then get on with it," he sat in a chair facing her, staring at he lewdly.

With trembling hands she pulled her top over her head then tossed into the side. Slowly her kapris followed.

She stood only in her bra and panties, looking down at the floor, her arms in front of her young body.

"All of it, now" the stranger commanded.

With trembling fingers she reaches behind her and unclasps her bra, slowly sliding it off her body. She drops the bra on the floor in front of her, covering herself awkwardly with her arms while she slid off the panties.

"Let me see you," he called from his chair.

She slowly dropped her arms to her side.

"Nice, very nice. Now come here my little tease."

She slowly walks toward him. In a quick movement, he grabs her and pulls her near, "much better." With rough hands he fondles her young tits, moaning softly, "ooo so nice, better then I expected."

"Pease sir, don't do this," the girl barely whispered.

"Why the hell not?" he demanded, smacking her across the face. "There are two ways we can do this princess, you can be willing like the little slut you are and I might reward you, or you can continue on like a little prude and get hurt in the process. Now get over here and suck me."

The frightened girl quickly crawled over to his chair in front of him.

"Well what are you waiting for an invitation in the mail? Take it out and suck it like a good little whore."

With trembling hands she reach up to his lap and unzipped his jeans. Slowly she pulled out his cock, 8 inches and her hands could hardly wrap around it much bigger then her boyfriends, "what do you think whore?" he laughed.

Slowly she slid her hand up and down the shaft, her other hand holding the base.

His cock quickly hardens as she rubs it, her hands rubbing faster with each pump.

"That might work for your small dick high school boyfriend but I said suck me whore," he grabbed her pig tails and pulled her mouth close.

She swirls her tongue around the tip of his thick member. He lets out an approving groan. With her hand still around the base of the cock she starts to lick up and down the shaft.

"Mmmm, that's right my little cock tease," he holds her head with her pig tails. He directs her head to the tip of his stiff prick, "suck it my little whore, suck my giant cock."

Still looking up at him, she slowly opens her mouth as he directs his thick member past her warm lips. Slowly she sucked it in her mouth while he pushed gently. Her warm, moist mouth sucked it gently.

Sick of the teasing he quickly bucked his hips and shoved the hole thing down her throat. Her eyes opened wide with fright as she gagged around it.

Thrusting in and out he fucked her warm mouth like a cunt. She struggled, tried to pull away, but he kept on thrusting. Filling her mouth and throat with his thick cock, holding her pigtails to pull her face on his cock.

When she though she couldn't take it any long and would suffocate on his giant cock, he pulled out, a thin string of saliva still attaching her lips to the tip of his cock.

"Damn whore, I didn't know you were such a cock hungry slut," he patted her on the head like she was a dog, "I did promise a reward for good behavior didn't I?" he smiled down at her.

lil_hon
lil_hon
1 Followers