An Inquisitive Babysitter: The Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda continued to caress, massage Rose's thighs, gradually moving upwards, till finally she reached the hem of the silk camisole. Slowly, she started to lift the hem of the camisole upwards. Instinctively, Rose lifted her arms above her head, allowing Miranda to remove the camisole, exposing her breasts totally to Miranda.

"They are lovely Rose", as her fingers reached, touched the soft cool flesh, feeling the silky sensation of her young skin. Lightly, with both hands, Miranda knelt, reaching up as she just caressed, running her finger tips over her flesh, her areola, hearing Rose, gasp, her breathing becoming shorter, rapid. How long this lasted for neither could remember, but Miranda felt Rose press her breasts firmly into Miranda's caress.

Slowly Miranda's finger, thumbs reached for her nipples, ad started to roll them through her thumb, fore finger, making Rose Gasp loudly, the final throws of the gasp swallowed by Miranda as she leant forward, kissing Rose. However, this kiss was less soft as Miranda's lust, passion, primal need took over. Miranda wanted to pleasure Rose. She wanted to feel her young form on her lips, her tongue. She wanted to hear Rose cry out with passion.

Breathless, Miranda broke the kiss, panting, gently pushing Rose back onto her back. Starting from her lips, slowly Miranda moved, reaching for her chin, her jaw line, covering Rose with soft kisses. Taking her time, Miranda wanted to worship Rose, wanted to cover every inch of her form with soft kisses, moving from her chin, down to her neck, her shoulders, feeling Rose's fingers softly caress, stroke her hair. Finally she reached her breasts, firstly taking in her right breast. Miranda kissed, licked suckled on Rose's breasts, nipples each in turn.

Rose just gasped, sighed deeply, calling out Miranda's name, as she felt her body respond to the totally new experience, her body immersed in pleasure. Every now and then, Miranda would stop, as she regained her own breath, meeting Rose's gaze, smiling softly. Finally, her breasts were left behind as Miranda continued to move, to explore the younger body that lay before her, reaching her navel. Softly, she kissed her navel, pushing in her tongue, making Rose giggle, squeal.

Her eyes closed, Rose suddenly felt her thighs part, the soft touch of fingers pushing apart her thighs.

"Oh god Oh fuck" Rose stammered, as Miranda, slowly ran her tongue over the silk thong, tasting her arousal, inhaling her arousal. She felt the tongue run along her slit, feeling the silk pushed past her labia, feeling Miranda's gentle breath on her thighs. Slowly, Miranda reached for the waistband of the thong, slowly tugging it down.

Without hesitation, a second pause, Rose lifted her hips, to allow Miranda to remove the thong, now sodden with her arousal. With her exposed, Miranda stopped, to take in the picture, the matted hairs, the glistening labia, the folds, the petals softly moving as her body responded, her breaths short gasping.

Miranda leant in, using her fingers to expose her clit from its protective hood, softly licking, sucking. Rose jumped gasped, cried out with pain, with pleasure.

Taking her time, Miranda continued to lick, kiss, suckle, her fingers lightly caressing her thighs as she pushed her thighs apart. Slowly she continued her trip of exploration, as she moved down her left labia lightly kissing, sucking, and nibbling her labia. Reaching her rosebud, slowly Miranda moved back up along the opposite labia before completing the circle. Rose just gasped, moaned, her body shuddering with the new sensations.

Finally, her tongue parted her labia, seeking the inside, tasting the thick cream, licking. Pushing in as far as she could, Miranda softly explored her fanny, wanting to pleasure Rose, knowing from her breathing, she was close.

Returning to her clitoris, Miranda continued kissing suckling, softly pressing down onto the bone, trapping her clit.

Suddenly with a loud yelp, Rose cried out, gasping, breathless, as Rose reached her orgasm. Without a second thought, Miranda continued, kissing biting trapping her clit, but also she inserted a finger inside. Curved upwards, she was seeking her delicate spot, and instinctively found it, as she lightly massaged caressed her G spot.

Rose climaxed again loudly, wanting, begging to be held. Miranda moved up, and laying on top, she hugged Rose tightly covering her crying face with kisses. Her breasts were tight against Rose's, as was her pelvis, her pussy pressed tightly against Rose's.

Softly Miranda started to make small gyrations, soft delicate movements, knowing her own orgasm was close.

*********

Softly, as they both relaxed in their own afterglows, Rose's head nested on Miranda's shoulders, the two girls dozed, exhausted by the events of the early afternoon.

Authors Note:

This story is based on partly a fantasy of mine but also a fantasy of another's. Her fantasy involved a niece or the daughter of a friend whom she knew. My fantasy is similar although I always imagined a the person being a stranger. Once I stayed in a hotel for a couple of days, and I became convinced, even paranoid that the chamber maid had rummaged through my collection.

However with the chambermaid featuring so strongly in the "infatuation" I decided to use the idea of a baby sitter.

I hope you have enjoyed this story and I hope you will express your thanks by voting.

One final note is that I would like to thank Sarah, Tina and Don who have all helped to tweak this story and helped to look out for obvious errors on my behalf. Without you, this story would not have been finished.

Miranda

June 08