An Inside Scoop

Story Info
Vicki Vale bargains her way into and out of Arkham.
13.1k words
4.72
15.1k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,298 Followers

*This story is part of my overall Arkham series. It exists in its own universe separate from the other stories, and although you don't have to read the other installments for context, it is appreciated if you do.

This story takes place during the events of Arkham City, using the same characters and plot-line as the series, up until the start of the story obviously. I tried to keep the characters' physical aspects and personalities as close to their video game versions as possible.

Please note that this is purely a work of fantasy/parody. All characters and settings are property of DC Comics.*

*********

"This is Vicki Vale reporting live from Arkham City, the controversial super-prison built right here in the heart of Gotham."

Vicki paused for dramatic effect, letting the words sink in for any viewer unfamiliar with the new project. But who was at this point? The prison had dominated the news cycle ever since its opening a few days prior, and provided her with plenty of juicy stories in the months leading up to it.

"In a few moments, Bruce Wayne will be live on stage to explain his sudden interest in Gotham politics."

Bruce Wayne was an interesting man, and one that Vicki knew well. Ever since he returned to Gotham nearly ten years ago, she was way of him. Now this unexpected change in his focus had her suspicions aroused again.

"The infamous playboy millionaire has never been one to-"

She was cut off by a passing man. Vicki was about to yell at him when she recognized the voice.

"It's billionaire, Vicki. Millionaires are so last year."

Wayne casually strolled past her, through the veritable throng of crowded overzealous reporters and up to the podium. Vicki sighed. That hadn't gone great.

"Thank you! Thank you, Gotham! Imprisoned behind these walls, gang leaders are fighting a bloody war in the middle of our once great city. Every inmate from Arkham Asylum and Blackgate Prison has been relocated to this facility. How can this be safe for the people of Gotham?"

You could say anything you wanted to about Bruce Wayne, but nobody could deny he was charming. Vicki knew it. She had attempted a one-on-one interview with him once, and found herself somehow being interviewed instead.

"Today I'm starting the campaign to close Arkham City and make Gotham safe again."

More rhetoric. Vicki didn't believe Wayne. This would be just another pet project of his that he would abandon when it stopped being convenient for him. He wasn't like his father. She had seen the profound effect the late Dr. Wayne had on Gotham. He was a hero. Bruce was... an enigma. And one she hoped to crack.

Sirens wailed in the distance, and became much louder as vans pulled up next to the crowd. Vicki looked over as TYGER guards filed out. Arkham City's personal elite military squad. She had done her homework.

"Remember, Wayne is the priority target," she overheard one of the men say.

Uh-oh. This was not good.

Tear gas canisters clanked on the ground. Vicki and her cameraman ran as soon as they saw the gas rising. They managed to stay mostly clear of it. By the time the gas had dissipated enough to see through, Wayne and the trucks were gone, shuttled into Arkham City.

"We need to get inside," Vicki said to her cameraman. "Looks like I'm going to have a meeting with Strange."

***

The elevator ride up Wonder Tower was a long one filled with silence. Vicki could hear her own heart beating and saw where the glass fogged up from her breath.

Arkham City was a cesspool of criminal filth and scum, but it was also ripe with juicy stories and scoops. That is what she saw when she looked over the massive compound on her way up the central tower projecting into the sky. And she could be the only reporter with inside access. The only thing left she needed was to convince Strange.

Vicki, and everybody else for that matter, knew next to nothing about Strange. He was an enigma before showing up in Gotham as a psychiatrist at Blackgate years earlier. He had slowly worked his way up the ranks in the old Asylum, but it came as a huge shock when Mayor Sharp announced him as warden of Arkham City.

Strange had been completely absent from the spotlight, and no one could even get an interview with him after the announcement. Vicki was now getting one, in a sense.

She took a few deep breaths. She felt nervous. Not towards Arkham. She had been in enough prisons, including Blackgate during the Christmas Eve riot, that she was desensitized to them.

No, she was nervous of Strange. Vicki was ruthless in getting to a story, but here she was about to meet with a man who would be ruthless in stopping her from getting the story out, provided he didn't agree with what she wrote.

Vicki pulled makeup out of her purse and touched up her mascara and bright red lipstick in her compact mirror. She neared the top of the tower, and brushed extra hair out of her face before slipping the mirror away.

The doors to the elevator opened and Vicki found herself stepping out into a large observatory room. She heard footsteps echo behind her, and turned to see the warden himself, Hugo Strange, descending a staircase.

Strange was extremely imposing, more than Vicki had imagined. But not at all in physical appearance. Instead, he had a shroud of mystique and aura about him, and the gaze of a man who could completely destroy you sitting in a chair in a suit sipping on a cup of coffee. It was enough to make most men, including his own personal TYGER guards, to submit to him.

But Vicki was not most men, and she stood up just a little bit straighter as Strange's eyes bore down on her behind his small, tinted spectacles.

Strange chuckled, demeaning Vicki's show of strength.

"Well, Ms. Vale. I wasn't sure how serious you were when we spoke on the phone. Let's speak in my office."

Vicki's eyes scanned the room, detached from Strange's powerful presence, and saw at least five armed TYGER guards, fingers resting on the triggers of their automatic weapons. She was on thin ice.

Strange coughed. Vicki noticed him waiting, and walked past him and up the stairs. He pointed to his office, a small glass circular room in the middle of the larger observatory. Vicki walked in, followed closely by Strange, before the door shut automatically.

"Sit down, Miss Vale," Strange instructed, beckoning to the lone chair across from his side of the desk. Strange walked around the office and flipped a switch, bringing down blinds and trapping Vicki in with the warden, cut off from sight or sound from anyone else.

The reporter sat down and crosses her legs, rotating her head to view Strange.

"Would you like a drink? Whiskey perhaps?"

"I won't decline," Vicki responded.

"I knew you wouldn't." Strange turned around with a small glass already prepared. "I like to get to know all of my... visitors well. You, in particular, Ms. Vale, are an interesting woman. Let me ask you this, why did you become an investigative journalist? Was it the desire to help others stemming from your abusive father? Or the notion that you're more intelligent than everyone else, and so should be the one true informant of the city?"

"I don't think I'm the one with the overinflated ego and sense of self, prick," Vicki thought to herself, but she didn't answer his question. That would play right into his game.

"I'll answer your question with one of my own, Hugo. Which drug did you put in my drink? And why did you assume our chat would be hostile?"

Strange cracked a smile from the chair behind his desk, opposite Vicki. "Maybe you're smarter than I give you credit for, Ms. Vale. You did get where you are for a reason, I suppose. Although your natural intelligence is likely only one of those reasons."

Vicki didn't respond to the snide backhanded-compliment. "I won't mince words Strange. I want inside access to Arkham City."

"I'm sorry, Miss Vale. Could you please repeat that?"

"You heard me. Skeleton crew. Me and my cameraman. I want to get inside Arkham City as the only reporter."

"Well, Miss Vale, I should inform you that you aren't the only reporter on the inside. A certain Jack Ryder was just brought in."

"Ugh, how could that dipshit have gotten so fucking lucky?" Vicki questioned to herself. Ryder was a terrible reporter, but had enough hot takes and yellow journalism to be popular, and so was a constant competitor of Vicki's.

"Why did you let him in?" Vicki asked indignantly.

"He wasn't 'let' in per se. If you want to enter into my facility just as your colleague did, then be my guest. Just don't be surprised if you're killed within five seconds of entering the walls. You forget how many criminals you've helped put away."

So Ryder was forcefully imprisoned. Vicki knew that Strange shouldn't have been allowed to do that. He was already piecing together a story for her, even if it did have to involve Ryder.

"If you're concerned about our safety, we would go in a helicopter and not touch down unless we were in a safe spot."

"Trust me, Miss Vale. I'm not concerned about your safety. What goes on within these walls is none of my concern, as long as the criminals stay inside them."

Reassuring.

"What kind of use do you have for entering into my facility if you have no plans of interviewing anyone anyway?" Strange continued.

"This could be more of a recon mission. Document what goes on within Arkham City. Show the struggles of the prison, maybe get a background view at some of the bigger conflicts between villains."

"I see. That does sound good for you. I will ask you this now. You've come into my tower, asked for a meeting with me, and demanded access to my facility. What makes you think I will give it to you?"

"I mean, technically, warden, the land is still public property, so you have no right to deny me entrance." Vicki was proud of her defiance almost, of besting the cool and steely eyes staring back at her.

"Oh, Miss Vale, I guess you didn't do your homework well enough. All the land of Arkham City was purchased by the campaign of Mayor Sharp. It's effectively private property now."

"Shit!" Vicki thought. "How could I have missed that? Also, Strange was now running an entirely privately-funded and owned prison, even the land was his. This wasn't common knowledge, and could certainly lead to notoriety for her if she were to break this. Strange was giving her quite a few useful bits of knowledge.

"Well, Arkham City would gain press coverage. I could spin your story as a warden who is moderating terms between the various 'supervillains.'" Vicki was grasping at straws here. She needed to get permission.

"Oh please, don't insult me. Arkham City is on the front page of every Gotham-based newspaper. It doesn't need more press coverage. And I know you too well, Miss Vale. You would never 'spin' a story to sacrifice its integrity. Letting you into Arkham provides no benefit for me, and you should be grateful I haven't already escorted you out of my office!"

Strange pressed a button his desk and the blinds came up. The door slid open.

"Wait!" Vicki said. Her voice was heavy with desperation, which Strange recognized immediately. He shut off the office again, making their conversation private. "I know how to make your effort worthwhile."

Strange paused and looked back at the reporter with a quizzical expression. Vicki took off her gloves, laid them down on the desk and stood up. She walked around the desk so she was right in front of Strange, how pushed his chair further away from the desk.

A small smile creeped over his face, knowing what the proud reporter was about to do. Vicki dropped to her knees in front of him.

Truthfully, using her sex appeal was nothing new to Vicki. When she first got in the business, she was a doe-eyed college grad trying to make a name for herself. She had long, frizzy red hair, was well overweight, and had absolutely no chest to speak of.

She tried using honest means her first few years, but consistently saw prettier women get ahead of her faster, especially considering how often you had to be in front of a camera. Frustrated, she gave in to the less noble method.

Within a year, Vicki had completely changed herself. Her hair was dyed a bleach blonde, straightened daily, and cut to a chin-length bob, now a staple in Gotham news. She worked out rigorously, slimming down a lot while also getting very toned legs and a firm bubble butt.

Vicki was already gifted with a very pretty face, and didn't have to change anything there. Her biggest and most effective alteration, though, was getting her boobs done. She was completely flat-chested while skinny, not even filling out an A-cup. Quite a lot of money later, and she came out of it a busty and eye-catching E, which stood out a lot on her 5'7", 120-pound frame.

Vicki's plan had paid off in spades. She was immediately noticed and started getting better assignments, and had quickly risen up the ranks in Gotham journalism. Part of what came along with her look change was increased confidence, and that meant Vicki was willing to do whatever to get what she wanted, even if it meant getting in bed with a story. Hell, she had done it multiple times with Wayne before. Although that relationship was slightly different...

As a result, Vicki found herself on her knees in front of the Arkham warden. She would have preferred to get into the prison legitimately, but this was much better than nothing.

Vicki reached to Strange's crotch and immediately felt a bulge pressing back against her hands.

"Well, Ms. Vale. I guess you are rather determined to get in. Maybe we can make this mutually beneficial.

Vicki didn't respond. She wanted this to be over quickly so she wouldn't have to deal with Strange a minute longer than she had to.

Instead her hands went to work, undoing Strange's belt and unzipping his pants. She pulled them down along with his boxer-briefs in one motion. She had to suppress her surprise when Strange's mostly erect cock popped out and filled up her vision. Vicki had assumed his egocentrism and god complex were compensating for something, but Strange was actually quite well-endowed, probably close to seven inches.

Vicki steadied the base of the cock with one hand. With the other, she slowly began jerking up and down the length of Strange's shaft. She felt his dick harden as her hand moved, slowly becoming taller and firmer until Strange was fully erect.

Vicki kept stroking his cock, squeezing it slightly. Strange leaned back further in his chair and gave a small laugh to himself as he watched Vicki pleasure him. God, what an asshole, Vicki thought to herself. Still, she needed inside access, and this seemed like her only option.

Vicki continued stroking Strange's cock for another minute, slowly picking up her pace as she did so. Strange didn't seem altogether satisfied though.

"Your mouth seems to be very active on your television show. I'd like to see how it could be put to work for more enjoyable purposes."

Vicki had to resist the urge to roll her eyes. Did he have to be so condescending? Couldn't he just tell her to suck his dick like all the other men she did this for would do?

She leaned forward, aimed the cock towards herself, and wrapped her big lips around Strange's purple crown. He let out a small groan when her cheeks drew in, providing pressure on his head.

Vicki's hand continued jerking up and down his dick until it met her mouth, which stayed in place on Strange's head. Her tongue went to work on his tip in the meantime. She took long, concentrated licks over his bulbous head, swirling her tongue around it and licking every inch. Her cheeks continued to suck in, and sounds of her slurping soon filled the small office.

After a minute of her tongue on his head, Vicki felt a bead of pre-cum escape Strange's tip. She was experienced enough to already have a plan, and began moving faster.

Vicki started bobbing her head, slow at first to match the speed of her stroking hand. Her lips stayed pressed firmly against Strange's skin as they ran across his shaft. Vicki took in more of his cock with each bob of her head until she was engulfing the top half with each characteristic movement, while her hand continued jerking the bottom half.

Her tongue lavished long licks on the underside of Strange's cock, making the whole shaft shiny with saliva. She felt every vein and ridge of his shaft with her tongue, and could tell when she hit a sensitive spot whenever Strange twitched.

Strange was evidently getting slightly impatient and as the reporter took half his cock in her mouth, he thrust his hips up powerfully and slammed his cock against the back of her throat. Vicki was lucky that she had managed to master her gag reflex, but saliva still poured from the sides of her mouth.

She dropped both of her hands to Strange's thighs to steady herself as she kept her head in place. Her throat vibrated against Strange's tip, and she avoided pulling back until her breathing became more difficult. Long strands of spit connected her lips to Strange's cock.

Vicki took his cock into her mouth once again and began bobbing her head, taking most of the cock each time. Strange still thrust his hips lightly, fucking the blonde's throat, but Vicki remained eagerly in place sucking his cock.

After another minute, Vicki's oral assault had worn Strange down, and he couldn't hold out much longer. His cock began to throb against Vicki's mouth. He grabbed the back of her head and forced her mouth all the way down to the base of his torso.

As Vicki nearly choked on the cock impaling her, Strange bucked his hips into her distended throat, fucking it hard. Vicki remained still and took it like a true slut, knowing how badly she needed this.

Strange's cock leaked profusely and Vicki knew he was about to cum. He was twitching and pulsating, and Vicki prepared to swallow his load.

Just before she got the opportunity to, Strange grabbed her blonde hair in one hand and pulled Vicki off his cock, letting her take a big exhale now that her airway was unclogged.

With the other hand, he gripped his cock and aimed it at Vicki's face. He stroked twice and released his load.

Waves of jizz spewed out onto Vicki's face, covering mostly her cheeks, lips, and nose. A few spare drops landed on her black jacket.

When Strange stopped cumming, he pulled Vicki back onto his cock.

"Clean me off, if you would be so kind."

Vicki sucked on his head and extracted the final beads of cum, which she found herself swallowing hungrily. It had been a while since she had swallowed. She hadn't planned on enjoying the blowjob, but found herself surprisingly turned on.

Strange began to go limp in Vicki's mouth, and she pulled away. Strange did his pants up again, applied hand sanitizer, and returned to sitting at his desk like nothing had happened.

Vicki reached into her purse to grab tissues, but Strange stopped her.

"Uh-uh. I don't want you cleaning off until you're out of my building. After all, my guards do need to know what kind of a woman they're dealing with if I let you in." A sly smile crossed his evil face.

"Ugh. Fine. Does this mean we have a deal?"

"I think so. You will enter at your own risk. Whatever happens to you inside these walls is not my concern, or my liability. You have been warned, and accepted the consequences. You are not free to speak to my guards, and you are not to discuss my role in the prison. Understood?"

Strange was setting tight rules, but if Vicki wanted to be the first inside reporter (she didn't consider Ryder to even be one), she had to accept.

"Yes, Doctor. Can I leave now?"

"Yes, Ms. Vale, you are free to leave. I will alert my men not to target your helicopter when you enter."

"Good."

Vicki put on her gloves as Strange got rid of the blinds and unlocked the room.

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,298 Followers