An Insightful Re-Write

Story Info
Sometimes a little criticism seems personal.
829 words
4.35
8.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This one is me." She noticed. She was proofreading for me.

"They all have a piece of you."

"yeah, but this is my fantasy. It just doesn't sound like me."

"No?"

"I would just get to the point. I wouldn't put all this exposition in here at the start."

"Exposition?"

"You never did take a writing course, did you?"

"I took a bunch. It was ASU though."

"Christ."

"How would you start it?"

"Give me the laptop."

I had his cock in my mouth. He has a fat cock and I have to work to get it deep. He had his hand in my pussy.

"We need another cock for you. Do you want another cock to fuck you while you suck my cock?"

I got wet just thinking about it. It was my favorite fantasy. He knew that.

"Do you want to be on your knees, my cock in your mouth while you get fucked?"

"Mmmmm" I moaned. I had my mouth full. He was teasing my ass.

"Will you be a good slut and take two dicks?"

"Yeah, baby." I told him. "Can we get another cock, please?"

"I love it when my slut takes two cocks." Fuck, I was getting hot.

"Eat me. Eat my pussy, please?" I rolled onto my back. I couldn't fantasize and suck cock. I used my fingers to open my cunt for him and he dove in. He is the best at easing pussy. I hoped I didn't come too fast.

"I need you to get me another cock." I imagined the two men as he licked me. "I want you to undress me. Both of you running your hands over me while I rub your cocks. I want a cock in both hands." I spread my legs for him.

"I want you both to finger me. I want two hands on my pussy while you suck on my tits. Both of you suck on my tits." He hit the right spot and I had to stop talking.

"And then I am going to suck his cock while you eat my pussy. Just like that. Will you let me suck another big fat dick?" He moaned something with a mouth full of my clit. "Oh, and I want you to fuck me. Will you fuck your slut while I suck a big fat dick?"

"On my knees. Sucking you off while he fucks me."

"Two fat cocks."

"Use your fingers. Yeah. Like that." He licked my clit while he fingered me. "Fill my holes for me, baby. Fill me up." I knew the way he was sliding his fingers around, licking them, what was next. "Fill all my holes. Fuck that little ass."

"We have to get this ass ready so you can take three cocks."

"Oh god, yeah. Fill all my holes, baby." I was coming. "Make me your fucktoy baby."

"You will have to fuck so long. You will have to keep your legs spread and fuck and suck all night." He said before getting his face back into my pussy. I was so close.

"yeah baby. I will fuck all night for you. Do you want me to fuck all night for you?"

"Be a good little slut for. Take that come for me." He put is mouth back on my clit and that did it. I imagined a hot load of come in my throat and come dripping out of my cunt as I got fucked and the orgasm rocked me. I closed my legs. It hurt now. I pushed him away.

"Fuck me, baby." He got on top of me. I felt his cock inside of me. I needed him to hold out. I wanted another. I moaned. "Give me that cock, baby." I told him. He was big and heavy and his cock exploded filling my dripping hole with cum. He kept fucking me till I got there. It wasn't the powerful one like before but it was a good one. I love to come when my pussy is full of hot jizz.

"Good?" I asked him.

"Good." He said.

I put on my panties. I wanted to smoke. "You know. That's just a fantasy, right?"

"We did it before. If you want to we can..."

"No, I'm good, thanks."

I smoked and went to sleep. I sleep so well when I'm good and fucked.

"That, my friend is a good little fantasy."

"I see."

"You don't like it?"

"You don't think she's being a little selfish?"

"No. He likes it. He gets off on it."

"I see."

"People have different tastes. I like my porn to get right to the point."

"No, it's good. Short and to the point. Get yours and roll over and go to sleep."

"You sound mad. I'm sorry. I like yours too with all the feelings and stuff. I like them, I just don't get off reading them."

"Just different tastes I guess."

"Stop overthinking it, get some sleep."