An Insomniac's Dream

Story Info
A fantasy lying in bed wide awake next to a sleeping you.
1.6k words
4.5
5.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You adjust slightly in bed and suddenly I'm intently aware of your burning flesh next to me. Your hip bone... I think it touched me. Maybe I just imagined it, but I imagined it so vividly. I think of your beautiful hips, jutting up under the covers as you lie on your side, like a compass for your body. As I lie there myself I can almost feel in my hands your soft skin. The soft S curve up from your right hip to the side of your stomach and up to your gently heaving chest. I hear your light breathing as you sleep but I imagine you panting, short gasps for air...

I don't want to wake you. The long path of your back facing me is tantalizing. I so want to touch it, drinking in the softness of your skin and traces of your delicate frame with my fingertips. Trying to find the right combination of pressure and location that would make you sigh audibly if you were awake. As my fingers graze your ribs I'm tempted to caress your side. There is the slightest change in the softness of your skin, and I know your breasts are inches away. Is it an immature urge to gravitate to them, wanting to cup your mounds and feel their weight as your bras do? To feel their temperature, at once both cool and warm? To know I'm within a finger flick of your areola and that clitoris-like nipple in its center? But it is what I think about and what I want to do...

As I hold your breasts with my hands, the exposed nape of your neck is aligned with my mouth. I think of kissing your neck: on the back, on the side, behind your ear, along your hairline... My breath is hot your skin. I arrange your hair so your face is uncovered. I want to nibble your jawbone... wait, I want to animalistically bite your jaw muscle, flex my jaw on yours, show you I'm so hungry for you. I need your lips on mine, I need need need them. Are you still asleep? You haven't stirred, I haven't disturbed you.

Your hips buck against mine as I hold you close to me. My interest in you is growing, pressing in to your lower back. You beg me to take off your panties. They're already soaked through. My forethought is gone, I'm no longer able to think ahead. I'm purely reacting and I'll do anything you say. I move my hands from your breasts to your hips, sliding my fingers under the elastic while holding on to your sides. I slide my hands down your legs, taking your panties with them. I love the different curves of your legs, passing your sensitive knees and even more sensitive ankles. Suddenly I realize every part of me is too far away from every part of you.

As I move back up along your body, my own underwear is constraining me too. I pull them off hurriedly, anxious to be lying alongside you again. The tension of us both being completely naked, side by side so close that anything could happen, is electric. It's magnetic, thermonuclear. I have to bend my part... you say it's my cock so I'll say it too. I bend my cock down to not stab you from behind. Like we were built for it, as we were built for it, my cock nestles against your outer lips. This sexual pressure that is so close to what you want and yet so far makes you squirm with anticipation.

You try to direct my cock inside you with your hand, but I resist. I want to tease you and myself some more before we submit to our instincts. Every tiny movement of my body is amplified in my cock rubbing against your pussy. It sends shivers across your body and back again; it's almost too much for you to bear. You whimper, pleading to be filled. I need your kiss first, meeting your mouth as our parts are trying to join. I'm still behind you so our necks are twisted. This would ordinarily be uncomfortable; now, every sensory input is being translated into pure sex.

You moan into my mouth as we redefine "oral sex." At once, my mouth is the same as my cock, your mouth is your pussy. We try to become one with every one our body parts meeting, not limiting our joining to our nethers. I want to be in you, be you, consume you. I breathe with your mouth on mine, sharing your air.

I relent; the only thing I need in this world is to be in you. I growl into your ear to put my cock inside your cunt. You respond but first return my teasing, using your hand to rub my cock against your ring. You're driving me mad, we're driving ourselves mad. I bite your earlobe and roughly squeeze your right nipple, and threaten your left with my left hand rolling it between my thumb and forefinger. You get the picture, and ease my cock back through your lips and into your opening. I thrust into you, bracing against your right hip with one hand, holding your left breast with the other so our bodies stay close. I bury myself in you; we both emit gasps when we are fully joined. I find your mouth again and kiss you, hungrily. Time slows to a crawl where every second feels like hours. I want this moment to last forever.

In this moment of joining, I feel everything you feel. I am not just inside your belly but also inside your mind. I see and feel myself behind you through your eyes. I feel on my breasts your hands, gently twisting my nipples. I feel your breath on my neck, wanting your lips on my skin. My breathing is heavy and ragged. I feel you inside me. I have this void in me I'm never fully aware of until you're filling it. I hold on to you with my pussy, willing myself to try and bring you in deeper. I want all of you inside me. It feels so right to have you in me, but I know I will never be fully satisfied; I can never have as much as I really want. I need you to remind, again and again, what it feels like to go from being empty to being full again.

In my own body again, at least partially, I kiss your neck as I withdraw from you. Your hand safeguards the loss of my cock, preventing us from losing contact. When I begin to feel your loss, with my hips drawn backwards, I gyrate forward again, reclaiming my space inside you. The feeling of being complete has been partly replaced by a need to feed your body. And you, you are more hungry for that which I can give you to keep.

Your pussy is salivating around my cock. I wish I could taste your saliva. I bring one hand down from your breasts to your clit, to catch myself on the way out and get myself a taste of you. My fingers in my mouth, and then yours...

We are so hot, perspiring in our fervent action, my chest sliding against your slick back. My hands are lubricated while toying with your breasts. I taste the salty sweat on your skin as I alternately kiss your neck and bite your shoulder. I smell myself and you, mixing and intermingling, a smell I wish I could bottle and sneak wafts from during the day. It is a scent like no other, of sex and love and fucking and your pussy and my cock and our sweaty bodies forcing themselves on each other in a dance that forgets what our names are and where we are. That smell is us, the greatest physical representation of our joining. I hope to catch it on my fingers, since I don't have a bottle handy.

I am still thrusting, less deeply but faster, working up to a feverish pitch as you and I both scream for more. For all the chaos of our lovemaking, we somehow distill a rhythm that is unique to us. There are no words exchanged, none needed. Our bodies speak to each other in motions and our muscles flex in a hidden language. I grasp your hips for support as I enter and leave you. The sound of our fucking echoes in the bedroom, the fast slap of my flesh hitting yours as much a motivator as our screams of pleasure.

Oh god, fuck, oh fuck, yes, yes, oh GOD, FUUUCK, god YES, yes, fuck me, fuck me hard! Fuck me with your cock! I want your cum inside me! Fuuuck, oh god yes, oh godd I'm commmmmmmmming! Unghghnghggh yessssss! Ooh, yes... Oh fuck, yes...

I've given you all I have to give, you embraced it shaking and screaming. Waves of pleasure and release ripple through your inner muscles, your pussy convulsing and squeezing my cock rhythmically in time with our finished fucking. I continue to enter and leave you, more slowly and more softly, until I am soft and you can't distinguish my cock from my cum.

We lie there, still embracing for a few long moments while we bask in the afterglow. When I am in danger of slipping from you, I roll to the other side of you so we can face each other. I hold your face in my hands and kiss you. Not a kiss of hunger or sexual need but instead pure, glowing love. I tell you I love you. You love me too.

I look to my side; your gentle breathing continues, your chest still heaving almost imperceptibly. You are still asleep. Through my fantasy, you have not woken up. All the same, I know you feel my love as we lie there, in our bed, together.