An Intense Weekend in Our Motorhome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting to her too and after only a few minutes she gave up the pretence and begged me to fuck her brains out. I needed to change position so without uttering a word I got off the bed and stood on the floor, dragging her roughly so that her bum was at the edge of the bed. I pushed back her legs, lifting her bum towards me and opening her up even more. Fuck, she was so ready for penetration. I wiped my cock along her gash, and teasingly asked her if she wanted cock.

"Oh fuck, yes please ... now please ... OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE," her pleading was getting more urgent.

"Oh baby you are hungry for cock aren't you?" I teased her mercilessly, "How would you like it ... deep and hard?"

"Yes .... very deep ..... and very very hard please .... OH FUCK!" She screamed loudly. I'd entered her in one single stroke, balls deep, and it literally took her breath away.

I didn't pause for her to recover, I just gave her a complete pounding, animal like, holding her legs apart with my hands and fucking the crap out of her.

"God Jane, you really are a lovely fuck sweetheart," I was starting to lose it now.

"I want your cum deep inside me again," her eyes were rolling back under her lids and her breathing was ragged, she was holding on for dear life as I rode her hard.

"Would you like me to splatter your insides with warm semen?"

"Oh sweet Jesus, YES!!! Let go and fill me up again, FUCK ME ...... please, give it to me hard."

I did, and we both came to a monumental climax together, our bodies shaking as we screamed our way to a final release. I hosed down my darling inside with a very powerful explosion of cum and collapsed on top of her. I slipped my hands under her bum again and held her as she surrendered to a series of aftershocks.

Fucking hell, what a wonderful rut, my outwardly respectable grey-haired wife had become a filthy little cum-lover. I don't how long we stayed coupled like this but I became aware of a steady trickle of our product leaking out of her pussy and onto my balls. I looked down as I pulled out and as I did so her pussy was left open and pink, and dribbling cum down between the cheeks of her bum.

"Oh darling what a mess," I looked at her resting contentedly on the bed.

"Mmmmmm, is there a lot to clean up?" She giggled.

"Yes, can I eat it all out of you sweetheart?" I groaned at the sight of another little bubble of cum appearing from her well-used vagina.

"Oh fuck, yes please, clean me out properly," she moaned and closed her eyes, opening her legs even further and bringing her knees back towards her ears so her cunt was fully exposed to me.

I knelt down and proceeded to eat her pussy, licking up all the goo and slipping my fingers into her to scoop out more. She placed her hands on my head and gently scraped her nails over my scalp, urging me into her even more and pushing her pelvis back against me as she built towards her inevitable final climax of our lovemaking, the really big one. Her hips began bucking, and she really strained her body tight to ensure her cunt was fully plugged into my mouth. I could hardly breathe, she was starting to gush fluid as her orgasm built and she pleaded with me to give her hard strokes of my tongue.

I know exactly what she needs to climax from cunnilingus, as we've experimented a lot with it during our marriage. I gave her a firm tongue-lashing up and down her gash, and then little flicks of the tongue against her clit and don to her anus, then strong pressure of the tongue up under her hood and against her clit. I only have to repeat this cycle of pleasure several times and she thrashes her body to a massive orgasm, almost losing consciousness in the process.

She pushed my head away from her, unable to take anymore, and rolled onto her side and curled up in the foetal position, crying and shaking. I spooned into her back and wrapped an arm around her, held her tight and cuddled her to sleep as it went dark outside. I could hear the other campers talking quietly after their supper and enjoying the warm evening, and wondered what they made of the middle-aged couple in the camper van and its squeaky leaf springs.

We fell asleep exhausted from sex without having eaten supper and woke the next morning famished. I cooked breakfast while Jane rested in bed with a cup of tea, then we ate outside in the warm sun. We giggled like teenagers at what we'd got up to the previous night. Jane groaned at her strained tummy muscles and complained about her 'lady bits' being a little sore. She told me she was relieved not to be riding a bike that day, and we laughed it off and agreed our plan – a gentle 6-mile walk along the coastpath to the next village, lunch in a nice pub, then a bus ride back to the campsite and the promise of some afternoon delight in the van.

That's exactly what we did and by the time we got back to the campsite in the mid-afternoon we were desperate for each other, having spent the day feeling very loved up together. We subjected the van's suspension to a lot of stress that afternoon, but managed to avoid wiping ourselves out and paced ourselves, allowing us a relaxing evening of supper and card games. By the time we went to bed at 11pm we were up for it again and ended a wonderful day making gentle love in the dark, accompanied by the romantic sound of owls hooting.

The next day, Sunday, proved to be a day like no other in terms of our sex life. We'd agreed to have a relaxing day by visiting a National Trust estate on the South Downs. We woke early and in the way we like to spend most Sunday mornings, fucked our brains out before breakfast. I could tell from the moment I began fingering her pussy as she lay next to me half asleep, that Jane was extremely horny. There are a whole set of signals she gives out subconsciously: the speed at which her pussy goes liquid, the way she moans, the things she asks for, the way she becomes very demanding, her use of filthy language, and the ease with which she climaxes.

I had the sense as we ate breakfast that our early morning sex hadn't sated her completely and I imagined that once we got home later in the afternoon she'd want us to go to bed, as it's a pattern we've enjoyed before when we've been away for the weekend. I didn't give it much more thought as we set off for our NT estate. We arrived to find the carpark unusually empty but didn't think anything of it.

Once we were parked up I went off to check the welcome board and noticed the opening times were not as we'd expected. We were too early and the place didn't open for over another hour. I wondered how Jane would respond, expecting her to remark that we could have spent another hour in bed, but bless her she took the news well and looked thoughtful. She wrapped her arms around my neck and giggled, kissed my neck and quietly suggested we put the time to good use in the privacy of the van. She asked if we could move to the overflow parking area, which was screened off, by trees and tall hedges from the rest of the carpark.

As soon as we re-parked, under the shade of a large beech tree and in a lovely quiet corner, I made up the bed while my horny wife stripped off all her clothes and then started on stripping me. I pulled the curtains and we slipped under the duvet, Jane opened her legs wide and pulled me on top of her. "Fuck me," she instructed and guided me straight inside, no foreplay, just warm wet union from the outset. Oh my god, she was so wet.

"Oh baby, you were ready for this," I whispered in her ear.

"I didn't get enough earlier, I want your cock so fucking badly," she groaned loudly as I settled into strong hard strokes.

"Fuck, I can feel the load I left inside you earlier," I babbled.

Oh god she was so squishy, and as we moved our bodies together we could hear the squelch of her cunt. Jane commented on the sound, clearly very aroused by it. I looked down and could see a puddle of cum I'd already displaced from her pussy. I pulled out my cock completely from her and showed it to her. It was such a horny sight, flecked with the cum I'd inseminated her with before breakfast.

She groaned and wrapped her hands around my slimy penis, "fucking hell that looks so dirty and lovely," she breathed, already lost in her world of intense sexual pleasure.

"Baby, would you like another creamy load inside you?" I teased.

"OH YES! ..... fuck me, fill me with cum, splatter me inside with it, just let it go."

Fucking hell, there we were in a National Trust carpark, with the sound of other visitors starting to arrive and my lovely sexy wife was begging to be filled with her hubby's cum. I decided to tease her further and biting the bullet, I pulled out of her and told her to roll over onto her knees and take it from behind. I expected her to decline, as doggy style isn't her favourite position, but I figured that she was so aroused she might just agree.

She muttered something about me being a total bastard but delighted me by changing position and offering me her lovely firm, ripe bottom. Oh my fucking god, she hadn't rewarded me with this view for such a long time, her gorgeous little brown starfish and her gaping wet cunt beneath. By sheer good fortune she had turned towards the side window of the van that faced the carpark. We'd pulled the curtains around the cab windows but hadn't pulled the side window blinds closed, thanks to the dark privacy glass.

I could see her gazing out of the window as she waited for me to enter her. I knelt behind her and slid my cockhead up and down her hanging labia. Jane groaned loudly and I carried on teasing her gaping entrance with my erection. "Oh Tim, don't mess about .... please .... fuck me, FUCK ME PLEEEESE," she pleaded, her voice rising with her basic need.

I grasped my penis and slipped it in, found the right angle and adjusted her bum to get the right height for deep penetration. Oh Jesus, what a sight, her neat little puckered anus twitched in time with my strokes as I gave her the full length hard and deep. I find doggy style sex so primal, so raw and so fucking dirty. I held her hips and gave her a firm steady fucking, but it was enough to get her moaning loudly and she begged me to give it to her harder and deeper. I moved my hands to her bum and separated her cheeks to give me a mindblowing view and even deeper entry.

Jane's cunt started to really juice up with this treatment and before long she was fanny-farting uncontrollably. That added to my pleasure but I was worried it would provoke the opposite reaction from her, as the sound used to embarrass her. Not this time, it clearly turned her on too and she started pushing back against me to get more of me inside her. I moved my hands to her shoulders and held her firmly while giving her a really solid fucking. Our bodies were making the horniest noises, the slap of her bum against my tummy, the farting and squelching of her cunt and our combined cries and grunts of pure pleasure.

I could see Jane's reflection in the window glass and loved the sight of her hanging tits swaying and bouncing in time with the hard thrusts I was giving her. We were now into our stride and thoroughly enjoying a position we rarely used. I adore the other positions we use but having my lovely wife doggy style again was utter bliss and it took me back to the early years of our marriage. She always maintained that it wasn't comfortable that way after she'd had the children but I often wondered if she was too inhibited to enjoy it fully. All these years later, her inhibitions almost totally gone, she was a willing partner on her knees, taking cock from behind and begging for more.

I slowed right down, determined to make this last and loving the view the position provided, her gaping cunt swallowing my penis effortlessly, her little labia clinging onto my shaft as I withdrew slowly on the outstroke. I leaned forward and dribbled a puddle of saliva onto her anus, getting my aim just right. Without giving her the option I rubbed the pad of my thumb to and fro across her tight little pucker, causing her to moan even louder. At that moment several cars started appearing in our section of the carpark.

Human behaviour is so interesting, despite a completely empty field, the cars inevitably headed towards our van. I thought Jane would lose her nerve at this point, or at least pull the blind closed, but she instead 'shushed' me and pleaded with me to 'fuck quietly' - some hope. As we carried on fucking in our private little space and groaning as quietly as we could, we watched the other visitors park around us, get themselves organised and head off towards visitor reception, apparently unaware that there was a couple engaged in a primitive style of copulation only feet away.

Jane had clearly found it as big a turn on as I had. I was rampant and she was running with pussy juice. Once on our own again we let rip and I pounded the living daylights out of her, holding her hips tightly and loving her verbal response. "Cum inside me, coat my insides with your cum ..... please Tim!" I couldn't hold back any longer and glazed her cervix with several gouts of thick cum. She cried out that she felt it and promptly climaxed loudly, collapsing onto her tummy and breathing hard. We lay in the mess of the bed and cuddled, both amazed at what we'd done, respectable lifetime members of the National Trust fucking in the carpark, albeit in private.

I thought it was quite appropriate, after all we'd met 30 years previously while volunteering for the Trust and we'd enjoyed ourselves at the time doing what came naturally in several bunkhouses while doing work camps for the charity. One weekend we'd slept together in the lounge of a bunkhouse while all the other volunteers slept in single sex dorms. We were in our early 20s at the time and fucked all night, much to the amusement of the others who spotted how knackered we were the next day. I shared these thoughts with Jane and she giggled, then told me we'd better make ourselves respectable and go and visit the house.

We walked around the house, both of us still in the afterglow of sex, neither of us had washed or showered and I knew I could still smell it on me. I wondered if it was obvious to anyone else but no-one gave us strange looks. While we were in the drawing room looking up at the ornate plaster ceiling, Jane slipped her arm into mine and drew me subtly to a quiet corner of the room away from other people, she leaned in close and whispered that she needed to visit the Ladies because, as she put it, "I can feel you dribbling out of me and I need to do some mopping up". She giggled and gave me a wet kiss on the mouth and slipped away to sort herself out.

She re-joined me and snuggled up close, and we continued our tour of the house arm in arm. Outside in the grounds we found a bench to sit on in a quiet corner of the flower garden and she cuddled into me and offered her mouth for a long slow kiss. She was clearly very horny still and told me in graphic terms that her pants were very messy and that she wanted us to go back to the van so she could get cleaned up properly. We walked back to the van and slipped in through the rear doors. Thankfully the bed was as we'd left it and I pushed her back onto it and peeled off her trousers and pants.

Oh god, the smell as I removed her pants, it was pure sex. She was in such a mess and groaned as I placed my hands on her hips and drew her pussy onto my mouth. I ate her, cleaned her, worshipped her and fingered her to another climax, then prepared lunch while she rested.

Fuck, what a morning. By the time people in the neighbouring cars returned to their vehicles we were sat outside our van eating lunch, acting like mature NT visitors are expected to be, middle aged and respectable. By the time we got home later in the afternoon, sure enough, Jane was ready for more and we retired to bed early after a bath and a light supper and made love into the small hours. As I slid gently in and out of her we discussed how we'd spent such a deeply sexual weekend and how lucky we were to still be enjoying a very active sex-life. Middle age brings its trials, but also great pleasure given the right attitude.

12