An Interesting Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barnaby
Barnaby
54 Followers

Apparently, this set him off, too, as his eyes suddenly squinted tight and he let out a loud grunting moan like some sort of animal. In the back of my mind, I expected him to pull out and shoot his cum on my back but instead he pushed as deep as he could go into my vagina, releasing three or four welcome, hot spurts of cream that made my insides glow with their heat! I collapsed flat onto the carpet and Woody, his prick still nestled tightly between my thighs, lay on top of me. After long moments of just listening to each other start to breathe normally again, he rolled off of me and we looked at each other in a new light.

“Hi, there, stud.” I said quietly.

“Hello, sweetheart. Where do we go from here?”

“Well, right off the top of my head, I’d say we give it a couple weeks and then YOU are gonna buy me yet another pregnancy test, dumbass!”

“Sorry…”

“Oh, don’t apologize, hon. You were fantastic! In fact, we may just have to buy stock in pregnancy tests ‘cause I am never going to be able to go back to looking at you as ‘just a friend’ now that I know how you make me feel.”

Woody leaned over and kissed me lightly on the lips. There was a sweet taste there that I’d never felt with any other man I’d kissed. I thought about everything that had just happened. “You know,” I said, “I guess I continue to lead an interesting life.”

END

Barnaby
Barnaby
54 Followers
12