An Interesting Life Ch. 04

Story Info
He finds out that his wife is having an affair.
1k words
3.16
14.7k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 08/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mildhot
mildhot
22 Followers

The next day Grant woke up with a raging hard on because of a very vivid dream about Linda and Mandy.

He turned putting his arm around his wife cupping her wonderful 36c breast. His hard on pressing against her ass. He pinched her nipple waiting for the desired moan.

Instead he got a slap on his hand and a very hurtful bump on his hard cock.

Swearing he backed off. His hand stroking his sore member.

Pissed off but also knowing how important sleep is to his wife but it's been two weeks since he had any sex and even then it wasn't with her.

His soothing strokes changed into self pleasure while he daydreamed about the story that Linda told him about Mandy.

Only in his imagination he was there watching two beautiful woman make love. Stroking his cock he imagined him walking up to them and Linda taking his cock into her mouth while Mandy was eating her pussy. He watched the pre-cum seeping from his cock.

His wife interrupted his dream when she stood up to go for a pee. She came back spreading her legs.

"If you have to - come and be quick " she said.

That even pissed him of more and he stood up jumped into the shower banging the door.

He tried to calm down thinking of how their sex life got to this. He got dressed grabbing his keys she asked where he was going.

"Going for a ride " he answered.

He drove getting on the highway weaving between the cars.

The adrenaline doing more than 200km per hour cleared his head. He turned around driving back at a more subdued speed.

At the stop close to his home he saw his wife turn in front of him. He doesn't know why but he decided to follow her. He stayed behind her at a safe distance. She made a left turn at a corner when he turned she was gone.

He drove faster trying to catch up but he didn't see her. He was in a street with houses on the side. He realized that she must have gone into one of the houses.

He backed up driving slowly not knowing anybody that she might know in the area. He saw her car driving into a garage at an unfamiliar house.

The garage closed behind her. Very strange he thought. He stopped around a corner walking back to the house. The house next to it was empty so he jumped over the wall and walked to the back.

He looked over the fence at the house his wife has entered. He could see her with a drink in her hand in the kitchen. She was wearing one of her long dresses.

He knew something was obviously going on but he still thought how beautiful she looked. She was talking to someone that he couldn't see. He decided to get closer.

He climbed over the wall staying behind bushes he crept closer to the house. The window was open so he could hear voices. Her voice and a male voice. He peered through the window careful not to be seen.

He didn't know the guy. Dark hair, medium built, in his twenty's and he was only wearing boxers.

"His wife was there in another man's house and he was almost naked." He couldn't hear what they were saying.

He saw her putting her drink down walking to the stranger and kneeling in front of him.

He couldn't believe what he was seeing. He can't even remember when last she gave him a blowjob and here she was taking this guys cock out of his boxers and with a smile took him into her mouth.

With weird satisfaction he saw that the stranger was much smaller than him. Not helping much as he saw his wife sucking him as if it's the last thing she did.

He was strangely getting excited looking at this. She must have sucked him for more than five minutes before she stood up climbed onto the counter lifting her dress and spreading her legs.

She was not more than about two meters from him and he could see that she wasn't wearing any panties.

Her shaven pussy was glistening with her own juices.

" Damn she looked hot!" he thought and only realizing then that he had his hard cock in his hand stroking it waiting for this stranger to fuck his wife.

Stranger walked to her dropping his boxers. He took the straps of her dress pulling down the top of her dress exposing her beautiful breasts. She has big nipples that fits so nicely in your mouth.

Thinking this he saw stranger take a breast in his hand and roughly brought her nipple to his mouth. He took the whole nipple in his mouth squeezing her breast roughly. Grant could see his hard cock millimetres from her cunt. Stranger continued feasting on her wonderful breasts with her moaning and obviously enjoying it.

He then moved down pushing his face in-between her legs lapping at her cunt.

Grant almost laughed as he saw him licking and sucking while he heard his wife going quiet almost losing interest.

"Ashole! You are doing it completely wrong" He thought.

She pulled him up kissing him like she hasn't kisses Grant in ages. Putting her hands on his ass pulling him towards her. He entered her right in front of Grant and he found it the most erotic thing that he has ever seen in his life.

Grant's wife came within seconds very lucky for her as the guy came seconds after her.

She hugged him and then pushed him away grabbing a wash towel to clean herself.

Grant backed off jumped over the wall and ran for his car. He saw her car in his rear view mirror as he pulled away.

He drove home quickly with her stopping about a minute after him. He met her at the door hugging her.

He knew she felt uncomfortable as he lift her dress making a remark about her not wearing any undies.

She pushed him away walking towards the stairs. He watched her not feeling disgust or even lust.

What he felt was love and if it meant having relationships outside their marriage - so be it.

mildhot
mildhot
22 Followers