An Interesting PPV Match

Story Info
Mickie, Melina, Beth and Orton have an orgy in the showers.
12.5k words
4.27
38.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
199 Followers

This is a story done by me ThePac and if you have any requests, ideas or people you would like me to write about pls e-mail me and if you have any feedback on my story [I would really like some feedback on my story] what u liked, didn't like, write me via the CONTACT tab on my profile. All characters storylines situations and celebs in stories are all made up none of what I write really happened so no one can sue or say I stole a real idea cause I didn't this was a ThePac story in association a highlight reel production with help and ideas from wwekiller

A small note here this story contains a man being fucked in the ass by a woman so if that isn't your thing this is a warning to tell you there is some male anal fucking in this story also this story contains a lesbian threesome with toys so if you dislike that then the back button is in the top left hand corner.

*

It's Backlash and it's time for the WWE woman's championship match between Beth Phoenix and the champion Melina. Beth had beaten Melina several times over the past few years most notably in an I Quit match the year before but now since Melina's return from her ankle injury she had come back better than ever. She had beaten Beth at the Royal Rumble for the woman's title and then defended her belt in the pre show before No Way Out. After the mess up of the Wrestlemania battle royal Beth Phoenix once again had her eyes on winning the woman's title back.

Beth one night on Raw walks into Vickie Guerrero's office and confronts the Raw general manager, "Vickie I have a rematch clause in my contract and I want my rematch against that cheating slut Melina for my woman's title.

Vickie straightens her suit jacket and looks up at the powerful blonde, "Ok Beth you have your rematch for the woman's title and that match will happen at Backlash but I think your match will need a few stipulations added to it to really get the fans involved.

Beth nods in agreement as Vickie continues to talk, "I think to really get the fans enjoying your rematch it should be a bra and panties match."

"What I can't wrestle that slut in a bra and panties match unless..." Beth starts to get angry with Vickie but then thinks about how humiliating it would be for Melina to lose her precious woman's title and to be forcefully stripped down to her underwear at the same time, "Yes Vickie I think a bra and panties match would be best for our title match."

"Good," Vickie says clapping her hands together, "Now to keep order in this highly charged match up we will need a special referee to keep your entourage away from the ringside area."

Beth tries to hold back her anger at Vickie insulting her boyfriend Santino and her intern Rosa Mendez but is forced to agree with the Raw GM, "Sure Vickie whatever you think will help the match."

"Good Beth I'm glad you approve about a guest referee so I'm choosing former woman's champion Mickie James," Vickie says with a big smile on her face.

Shaking in anger Beth tries not to blow a fuse as Vickie makes one of her worst rivals the guest ref for her title match, "Fine Vickie do whatever you like but I will still beat Melina and become the WWE's woman champion again."

Backlash comes around and Mickie James is stood in the ring in a ref's shirt cut off to show off her mid section with a pair of tight blue jeans. Beth is dressed in a black top and tight black pants while Melina is wearing a blue top and white pants as they both stare at each other ready to fight as Mickie stands between them holding the championship belt up in the air. Beth uses her power to toss Melina around like a doll and in one memorable move dominates the match by blocking Melina's handspring elbow attempt and turning it into a high back suplex really testing Melina's spine on the canvas. Not long after that Beth tears off Melina's blue top exposing the Hispanic Diva's pink lacy bra and as she goes for the bottoms but Melina kicks her away. Beth falls backwards and bumps into the referee Mickie and the Glamazon's anger gets the better of her and she pushes Mickie backwards. Mickie warns Beth that she is the ref but that only gets her a right hand from Beth knocking the brunette down. Pulling Melina to her feet Beth picks her up and goes for her finishing move the Glamabomb but as she lifts the champion up Mickie James is back on her feet and kicks Beth in the back of her leg making her drop Melina. Beth turns around holding the back of her leg and walks straight into the Mick Kick and Mickie's black wrestling boot bounces off her forehead knocking her down. With Beth down Melinda and Mickie smile at each other and grab her top and pants and between them they tear off her clothes stripping Beth down to her white bra and panties. Mickie rings the bell and celebrates with Melina as she hands her the belt and Melinda raises it up to the cheer of the crowd.

Mickie and Melina walks off up the ramp celebrating with the title as they both hold hands and wave to the fans who are cheering them as Melina has defended her woman's title against the Glamazon. The brunette and dark haired Diva go off backstage happy at getting one over on Beth Phoenix and embarrassing her by stripping her down to her bra and panties in the centre of the ring. They get back to the Divas locker room and Melina hangs her woman's title up on her coat hanger and turns to face Mickie.

"Thanks for helping me babe," Melina says with a grin as she wraps her arms around Mickie and kisses the excitable brunette on the lips.

Mickie groans and kisses Melina back rubbing her hands up and down Melinda's nearly naked back, "Glad I could help Melina I only wish you would have totally stripped out there so I could see you in your sexy panties."

Melina giggles; as she loves Mickie's sexy talk and she rubs Mickie's lower back before grabbing the hem of Mickie's cut off ref's shirt and pulls it up. Mickie grins as Melina strips her top off exposing her black bra covered breasts. With her bra exposed Melina leans down and unbuttons Mickie's black jeans before tugging the tight fabric down Mickie's tanned strong legs. Mickie's black thong comes into view as she pulls the jeans down to her ankles and Melina also unlaces Mickie's wrestling boots to help her take off her jeans. Mickie is now stood in front of her lover in just her tiny black bra and thong and Melina licks her lips looking at her sexy body.

"I'm still not getting what I wanted to see Melina now strip," Mickie says with a sexy grin on her face standing in front of the black haired Diva in just her sexy underwear.

Melina kicks off her bright white trainers and unties the string of her white pants and soon pulls them down her long brown legs. Her lacy pink panties are exposed to Mickie and Melinda loves the sexy grin on Mickie's face as she strips for the brunette. They had both started out as enemy's in OVW hating each other and Mickie was more than pissed off when Melina was called up to the main roster first but as they both went though wins and losses they soon found themselves on the same show being kept down as the Playboy cover girls and models took over and Mickie finally took Melina as a proper wrestler and Melina finally saw the dues Mickie had been made to pay on her way to becoming a WWE superstar. The respect the two woman had for each other soon turned to passion as they drove together and had some amazing nights together and even though both has serious boyfriends they loved there time together and as the relationship became more physical the more they looked forward to these rare times of them having a couple of hours together with no one around. With Melina now down to her underwear Mickie reached behind her back and unclipped her black bra and for her audience of one let the material fall off showing off her amazing breasts. Melinda loves Mickie's breasts, she knows that they are plastic but she doesn't care they are so big and feel so good in her hands. Under the cold air of the locker room Mickie's pink nipples harden sticking out in front of her and Melina just can't take her eyes off them.

Mickie laughs looking at Melina's awe struck reaction to her tits, "Come on Melina you have seen them before you are allowed to touch them you know."

Melina snaps out of her self-induced trance and walks over to her fellow female wrestler and roughly grabs her tit flesh making Mickie squeal with delight. She caresses her round orbs as Mickie sways on her tips toes groaning softly as Melina's skilled fingers touch her sensitive boobs. Her soft finger tips rub every inched of her tanned skin then as she works her fingers over Mickie's erect nipples the brunette shuts her eyes and lets Melina's amazing fingers do all the work.

"You like that Mickie you like me rubbing your big, round tits," Melina taunts as she slaps her hands down on her tits suddenly making Mickie jump.

"Keep going Melina it feels so good I've missed you touching my big tits now don't stop," Mickie almost begs the woman's champion to continue.

Both woman are very dominate in the bedroom and at first neither was quite sure who should be the dominant one when they fuck but soon both decided to shave being in control and being submissive. Mickie is now rocking back on her heels as Melina rolls her thumbs over her rock hard nipples pressing them lightly back into her silicone filled boobs sending shocks of pleasure running though her tiny frame. Melina smiles as she watches Mickie's pleasure filled face as she lowly lowers her head brushing her own curly hair out of her face before kiss Mickie's left boob. Mickie gasps as Melina starts planting soft kisses on her tits leaving faint traces of her red lipstick on her skin. Her mouth moves to Mickie's nipples and to tease her lover more Melinda slides her tongue out and flicks the tip against the underside of her hard nipple bringing a loud porn star like groan from Mickie's lips. She now licks Mickie's hard nipples like they are ice lolly's and it is taking all of Mickie's strength to stay on her feet as she sways from side to side awash with sexual pleasure. Mickie places her hands on Melinda's slightly bent over back for support to make sure she doesn't turn and topple over. As she runs her hands down Melina's back her fingers reach out and touch the lacy strap of Melina's bra. Slowly trying to concentrate as Melina works her wet tongue along both her lips making sure to make loud slurping noise bringing up a large wet patch at the front of Mickie's panties. The brunette is able to unclip Melina's bra strap and slide the material down her arms.

Melina lifts her head off Mickie's large bosom and looks up at her, "Oh were you not finished in stripping me Mickie?"

Mickie just loves Melina's teasing tones as much as her loud orgasm screams as she cups Melina's chin and lifts her back up to her full height, "Yes babe I can't hold back any longer and I have to see your sexy ass nude right now."

Melina smiles back at Mickie flashing her amazingly white teeth as she lets her bra off her body exposing her own large tits with her dark brown nipples already standing to attention. She slides her fingers under the waistband of her pink panties and in them idle of the empty locker room Melina slides her panties down in front of Mickie exposing her completely bare pussy.

"I see someone's had a bit of a shave since last time," Mickie grins as she steps forwards hands out ready to touch the champion's nude body.

"Just for you baby just for your sexy eyes," Melina groans as Mickie's hands roam all over her nude body.

Mickie puts her palms on ever bit of exposed flesh she can lay her eyes on desperate to touch Melina and bring her as much pleasure as her earlier grouping had given her. Her hands move across Melina rubbing her flat stomach then up till she is squeezing her big boobs making Melina groan in joy. The groping makes Melina so hot as she can feel the intense heat coming from between her legs. Mickie wraps her arms around Melina and starts rubbing her hands all over Melina's brown ass making the dark haired Diva sigh into Mickie's near by ear. As Mickie rubs and slaps her much lusted after ass Melina slides her own hands down the side of Mickie's body grabbing her black panties then without much warning pulling them down to her knees.

"Strip me Melina," Mickie whispers into her ear getting Melina wet, "Take all my clothes off and fuck me."

Mickie helps to remove her visibly wet panties and the two nude divas now embrace in the middle of the Divas locker room. Their naked bodies rubbing together as their boobs crush against each other making them both moan with pleasure. They stroke each other's backs as their faces touch and Mickie tilts her head before kissing Melina. Unlike the last kiss which was gentle and loving this kiss is a highly charged sexual kiss as both Divas kiss hard, their mouths sliding across each other's and their tongue winding together in each other's throats. They grope and kiss like a couple who haven't seen each other in weeks which is more or less true as the two friends haven't had any alone time since the Monday Night Raw the night after Melina won the belt at the Royal Rumble. There hands move all over the tanned well looked after body of the other as their lips crash together in a big kiss where both Divas thrust their tongue deep into the others mouth.

Melina breaks the kiss and looks at Mickie, "Look at you Mickie your all hot and sweaty we will need to get you in a nice hot shower."

Mickie groans as one of her long time fantasies was having sex in shower and now the woman of her dreams was offering it up on a plate, "How about you Melina, you are all sweaty and gross you're going to need to take a shower with me."

Rubbing her hand over one of her own tits Melinda looks up at Mickie with a cheeky grin on her face, " You are right Mickie I'm all hot and sweaty so I'm going to need a nice hot shower too."

Like a couple of giddy school girls the two grown woman giggle and walk off hand in hand towards the big shower in the locker room. The one big shower has 5 nozzle heads along the wall beautifully build out of dark blue tiles making the room seem very calm and relaxing. Mickie turns on the hot tape and one of the showerhead explodes out with hot water hitting both of their naked bodies. Both Divas groan as the hot water hits their hurt and tired muscles instantly relaxing them. They hold each other in a tight hug as the water gets hotter and the steam starts to rise around both of them. Tilting her head foreword Melina gives Mickie a little kiss before Mickie returns it. Soon there faces are stuck together again in a passionate snog with their tongue roaming freely down each other's throats. As the warm water hits their bodies their hands move around touching each other where from experience they know the other loves to be touched. Mickie's hands touch Melina's flat mid section knowing how much the woman champion admired her well-trained 6- pack. Casting her mind back Mickie clearly remembers the awesome fuck session they hand on Melinda's warm up mat just after she had finished a very hard sweaty work out. Hearing Melina's grunts and stomach presses had Mickie's thong nearly swimming in her own juices before she pounced on Melina and fucked her as hard as she could. Water splashes off both of them as Melina moves her arms around Mickie's back before she grabs two big handfuls of Mickie's big ass. There is no part of Mickie Melina loves more than Mickie's big booty she could spend days even weeks rubbing and spanking Mickie's amazing ass.

Her mind filters back to the night they had wrestled a match on TV in a falls count anywhere match for the title belt and Mickie had been wearing a even by her standards a very short skirt. For the entire match Melina just could not take her eyes off Mickie's ass clad in those tight pink panties. She had so distracted he had forgotten the finish which resulted in Mickie landing on her head nearly injuring her. Melina said sorry that night by buying a big strap on and plowing Mickie's tight ass until the brunette passed out from the number of orgasms the anal fucking gave her. Just as Melina is re thinking of her amazing anal fucking of Mickie the perky brunette has broken the kiss and is now sliding her face down Melina's body. Her pretty face rests against Melina's impressive cleavage as water runs down her body soaking her hair and trickling down her tits. Melinda gets so turned on when she sees Mickie's hungry face looking up at her from just under her big boobs and she nearly lets out one of her trademark loud screams as Mickie softly kisses her wet tits. She then pushes her face right in between Melina's large boobs kissing and sucking on every inch of flesh she can see in front of her as Melina's knees go weak and she struggles to keep her balance on the soaking wet floor. Melina stretches forward and strokes Mickie's wet hair as the feisty brunette kisses down her cleavage. A lot of men including her boyfriend loved kissing Melina's boobs but there was just sometime about Mickie's soft kisses that turned Melina on so much.

"Oh god Mickie your lips are so good keep going please keep going," Melina pleads with the wet brunette kissing her big tits.

Mickie gives Melina's tits a few more wet kisses before she moves her head down kissing every bit of flesh in front of her as she kisses down to Melina's toned mid section. Melina just melts as Mickie plants her lips on her rock hard abs softly kissing the muscles with her soft lips. To add to the pleasure Mickie's left hand slides across Melina's pussy lips making her cry out. Standing directly under the showerhead Melina groans from every kiss on her perfectly flat stomach and laughs out loud when Mickie gives her pretty bellybutton a quick kiss. Mickie's head keeps moving down Melina's body followed by the water hitting her body from the shower. She kisses Melina's hips before getting to face level with Melina's freshly shaved pussy. Her lips are glistening with dampness from the stripping and groping and Mickie smiles up at Melina who has her eyes shut and her face under the spray of water totally lost in her own pleasure. Mickie softly rubs her hand against Melina's most private areas and that alone brings heavy moans from the lips of the A list Diva. Grinning at how wet and horny Melina is Mickie moves forward and takes a good long lick at Melina's pussy. In shock Melina opens her eyes and opens her mouth only to end up swallowing a mouthful of water from the showerhead. Mickie's tongue is slowly licked up her pussy the taste buds pushing against her pussy lips sending electric pulses though Melina's body filling her head up with unbelievable pleasure.

"UHHHH UHHHHH MICKIE FUCK KEEP LICKING FUCK I FORGOT HOW GOOD YOU ARE AT LICKING MY CUNT," Melina cries out grabbing on to the wet shower wall as a mean to support her wobbly legs.

Mickie starts to get into a grove sending her tongue up and down Melina's slit hearing out for her high cries of utter excitement. She loves to hear Melina scream out her name it makes Mickie very wet and right now her own juices are dripping out of her pussy as she stays on her knees her tongue rubbing Melina's pussy lips. Melina digs her well-manicured nails into the tiles eyes tightly shut her whole face twisted in pleasure as Mickie's superhuman tongue teases her pussy. It feels like a gallon of pre cum is flowing out of Melina's pussy and the woman's champion bangs her fist on the wall crying out to the whole world. Hearing he partners cries of delight Mickie stops teasing and forces her tongue in between the wet folds of Melina's pussy to taste her sweet juices within. Like a cat Mickie starts flicking her tongue into Melina's sweet tasting pussy making sure to lap up her pre cum and taste it. Mickie loved eating out Melina's pussy as it just smelled and tasted so sweet Mickie was sure Melina had the best tasting pussy in the world. With Mickie's tongue now probing around inside her Melina's joy is raised even higher as her loud bellows and shouts echo around the big shower room. Her tongue twists and flicks and forced even deeper into Melina's pussy with Mickie wanting to make sure Melina never leaves their fuck sessions for so long again. Melina can feel Mickie's lips touching her own pussy lips and every time the brunette's head moves their lips brush together and both woman get the shockwave. Mickie's hands softly stroke the back of Melina's thighs turning the black haired girl's legs to jelly as she grabs onto the showerhead hanging on as Mickie James once again takes her to the very edge of erotic pleasure.

wwekiller
wwekiller
199 Followers