An Interesting PPV Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK ME MICKIE FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG SLUTTY TONGUE MICKIE I NEED YOU TO FUCK MY PUSSY MICKIE," Melina screams as loud as her throat and lugs can manage.

An old trick Mickie picked up from her days as an indy wrestler was to very gently scrap her teeth against the entrance of her lover's pussy to bring them a whole new sensation. Mickie has never tried it before but with her confidence high and Melina in a state of near bliss Mickie gives it a try. She scraps her perfect white teeth against Melina's pussy entrance and the cry from Melina almost deafens her.

"OHHHHH OHHHHHHH ARRRRRRRR ARRRRRRR FUCK MICKIE MORE, MORE," Melina screams like a mad woman her head shaking from side to side shaking out her long wet hair.

She lets go of the metal showerhead and instead grabs Mickie's wet hair and pulls on it hard making Mickie cry out into her pussy in a mixture of pleasure and pain. Holding onto her hair Melina makes sure Mickie's pretty face is stuck deep in her crotch and Mickie needs no more encouragement to keep licking out Melina's pussy. Her tongue now licks hard trying to drain every last tasty bit of juice from Melina's pussy as the woman's champion rocks forward and back her hands still buried in Mickie's washed hair. Like lighting Mickie's tongue licks every inch of Melina's pussy bringing louder cries of joy from Melina's lips. Digging her fingers into the back of Melinda's thighs Mickie starts eating Melina out as her own pussy is awash with juices and she can feel them leaking out onto the cold tied floor mixing with the water and being washed away. Mickie is able to twist her tongue sideways and gets it into Melina's clit and from the first skin on skin contact Melina's cries out louder than Mickie had ever heard her. Moving slightly Melina lays back against the water covered walls of the shower still moaning and crying out. Out of instinct Melina starts rocking her lip[s forward and backwards humping Mickie's face but more importantly pushing the brunette's tongue deeper into her pussy. Melina is so close now to cumming as Mickie's tongue takes her body to the very edge of pleasure and enjoyment and she tries to encourage Mickie with her moans and groans but soon she is lost in her own pleasure world and her cries are only instinct and her mind is flooded with pleasure. Like a shark Mickie can sense Melina is close so she goes all out drilling her tongue into Melina's core making her eyes shoot back into her skull.

"MICKIE, MICKIE OF FUCK, FUCK, FUCK I'M CUMMING MICKIE I'M CUMMING FUCK," Melina swears before her body shakes and erupts with a mind blowing orgasm.

Mickie takes the full blast of Melina's orgasm face first as Melina's sweet tasting pussy juices flow down into her throat and she drinks it up like a bee tasting nectar. She laps away at Melina's sloppy wet pussy as the dark haired champion screams and cries out as she cums hard. After a minute or two she stops cumming and Mickie removes her cum covered tongue allowing Melina to slide down the wall and sit down on the wet floor of the shower panting softly. Mickie slurps up the last few droplets of cum like that last bit of drink in a bottle before sitting down next to Melina hugging her tightly as she is still shaking from post orgasm.

"Good girl Melina you really needed that didn't you," Mickie asks her and she nods still out of air and voice from her massive orgasm.

Mickie holds her for a few more seconds before she feels her mouth to find there is a great deal of cum around her big lips, "Oh dear," she says turning her cum covered face to Melina, "It looks like I'm all dirty again good job we left the shower on."

Melina watches on with awe as Mickie winks at her then stands up and stands under the hot jet of water. Putting her face in she cleans off all of Melina's girl cum and watches it wash away down the plughole before she moves the rest of her body into the line of the spray. She sticks her chest out letting the water hit her big boobs and Melina watches on transfixed as Mickie slowly rubs her own boobs under the shower pretending to clean them. Melina groans as she watches the water run down Mickie's impressive chest and onto her gut and Mickie hears that moan making her grin and push her tits together making a big splash of water that hits Melina in the face. Mickie continues playing with her big tits under the hot, steamy water as Melina watches on in amazement. She feels her sore pussy responding to the erotic sight in front of her and looking down she can see Mickie's pussy is covered in her own juices. Melina enjoys Mickie's little shows as the brunette stands under the jet of water rubbing her boobs in the same way a lap dancer does while on stage and Melina now wants to touch Mickie's amazing wet body. She is still a little tender and weak from her own orgasm but using the shower wall Melina is able to get to her feet and walk over to Mickie. Mickie smiles at her as Melina stands in front of her before her hand shoots out and grabs onto Mickie's left tit squeezing her soft flesh making Mickie moan. Letting go of her breath Melina concentrates on rubbing every inch of Mickie's boobs which she does running her palm across her friends soaking wet chest. Melina's other hand reaches down and rubs Mickie's mid section making the brunette groan as Melina's soft hands grope her body under the shower nozzle.

"Oh god Melina," Mickie moans her hands behind her head and her eyes tightly shut, "You are so good babe keep touching me don't stop."

Hearing Mickie's moan filled orders make Melina smile as she slowly lowers her hand down Mickie's mid section then looks at her, "Where do you want me to touch your sexy body next Mickie?"

"Just touch me Melina," Mickie moans as she can feel Melina's hand is only a few inches away from her soaked pussy and every nerve in Mickie's body wants Melina to rub her aching pussy.

Melina smiles a big smile as her fingers dance over her boobs and the tip of her fingers move so close to Mickie's pussy lips, "Sorry Mickie I didn't hear that where do you want me to touch you again."

"MY PUSSY MELINA TOUCH MY FUCKING HOT PUSSY MELINA PLEASE," Mickie screams in sexual frustration and no sooner have the words escaped her lips than Melina's hand rubs down on her pussy making her cry out loudly.

Mickie's pussy lips are very damp with her own juices and Melina loves the feel of Mickie's girl cum sliding between her fingers as she rubs her hairless cunt. With her hands now rubbing her tits and pussy Mickie James reaches out and grabs both hands onto the unmovable showerhead holding her still as she moans again. Warm water runs down both of their bodies as Melina rubs and gropes Mickie's big boobs while softly she touches her pussy lips. Melina's fingertips stroke Mickie's hard nipples and areola's making the tiny brunette moan out as the most sensitive areas of her body are being touched into sexual ecstasy. Her other hand rubs Mickie's wet pussy lips and her entire hand is being covered in her sticky pre cum as Melina slides her palm up and down the outside to her cunt. Mickie rocks back and forth on her heels as Melina's amazing hands go to work o her body finding every pleasure point and pushing it to the maximum. Her hand rubs her pussy harder and faster making Mickie scream as her rubs her wet pussy lips bringing even more of her juices leaking out onto Melina's hand. Her other hand moves under Mickie's boobs rubbing the soft underside of her boobs making Mickie arch her back and groan in pleasure into the wave of water spilling from the shower. Melina looks down at her hand to see it is almost covered in Mickie's pussy juices and looking at the pleasure filled expression on Mickie's face Melina knows what to do next. She moves her hand away from Mickie's pussy making her cry out before Melina takes 3 of her cum covered fingers and pushes them inside Mickie's pussy making the young brunette bring the house down with a powerful yell. Mickie's scream is loud but Melina hears the moans underneath the yells so she keeps pumping her 3 fingers inside Mickie's pussy and soon she is rocking with pleasure to Melina's finger fucking.

"AHHHHH AHHHHHHH AHHHHHH FUCK MELINA KEEP FUCK YOUR SO GOOD BABY SO FUCKING GOOD KEEP GOING OHHHHHHHH," Mickie screams in extreme sexual pleasure as Melina uses three of her own fingers to fuck Mickie's pussy.

Her fingers slide back and forth easily inside Mickie's pussy as all of her juices make it well lubed and Melina's fingers just slide in at will. Her fingers thrust in fast into Mickie's soaked wet pussy and just the loud pleasure moans from Mickie encourage the dark haired Diva to keep thrusting. As she fucks Mickie's body with her fingers she has had to move her hand away from Mickie's boobs and those big tits are now unattended. In her eye line Melina can see her big chest bouncing up and down with the rest of Mickie's body as her fingers fuck her body. She just can't take her eyes of Mickie's bouncing boobs as she works her fingers deep into Mickie's cunt hoping to make her body bounce again. Finally Melina can take no more and she thrusts her fingers in as deep as she can before pushing her face forward and takes one of Mickie's hard nipples in her mouth. The two-pronged attack takes Mickie right to the edge of enjoyment as Melina's tongue licks her nipple and her fingers plough their way into her wet pussy. Melina sucks and licks on Mickie's nipple as she twists her hand around pushing her fingers into Mickie's pussy walls bringing fresh howl from Mickie. Per cum is now just flowing from Mickie's pussy as the brunette gets hotter and wetter as Melina takes her body to places it had never been before. Her juices slide down Melina's fucking fingers and all the way down her forearm as the black haired Divas tongue laps away at her sensitive nipple. Mickie is in the midst of sexual ecstasy as Melina is pushing all the right buttons and the results are louder and louder moans.

Spitting Mickie's wet tit out of her mouth Melina looks at Mickie's pleasure covered face, "You wanna cum Mickie?" she asks cheekily.

"YES OH GOD YES MELINA MAKE ME CUM, MAKE ME FUCKING CUM MELINA I NEED TO CUM," Mickie shouts as waves of orgasmic pleasure hit her body.

Melina grins at Mickie's loud screams of joy and she opens her mouth and softly bites down on Mickie's right nipple bringing a gasp and a groan from Mickie's lips. Her fingers force their way in deeper to Mickie's pussy and the very tip of her nails touch Mickie's throbbing clit making the poor brunette's knees go weak. Mickie feels so hot as Melina fucks her body and she can't even feel the warm water on her body or the cold air of the locker room all she can feel is Melina's touch and her warm body pressed next to her. Her fingers pound her clit hard and Mickie's body shakes as she build up to her first orgasm in a long time. Melina stops licking Mickie's boobs and puts all her strength and energy into finger fucking to an orgasm as good as the one she had a few minutes ago. Her cum coated fingers drive into her pussy jamming into her making Mickie cry and scream as she gets closer and closer to a pleasure overload. Pumping her finger in harder and faster Melina looks up at Mickie too see her face scrunched up and her breaths are getting shorter and faster. Melina pushes her fingers in as far as she can moving them back and forth so fast her arm is starting to go tied. Mickie hands onto the metal showerhead for dear life as her body starts to shake and move as Melina's fingers hit her pleasure spot time after time.

"OH GOD MELINA I'M CUMMING FUCK I'M CUMMING UHHHHHHHHH," Mickie groans before her knees give way and she falls into Melinda's arms as her cum squirts out all over Melina's hand.

She cums so much it splashes up Melina's forearm and drips out onto the tiled floor of the shower room. Melina holds her lover tightly as the orgasm blew her mind and she needed help just to stay on her feet. Mickie holds her head and pants like a long distance runner and she holds onto Melina. Slowly and carefully Melinda pulls her cum soaked arm out of Mickie and giggle at the brunette, as her arm is almost completely white. She rests Mickie back up against the wall as she cleans all of Mickie's cum from her arm then the two divas share a kiss under the water before they are interrupted by the sound of clapping. Quickly Mickie and Melina spin their heads around to see Beth Phoenix standing in the shower room clapping at the both of them.

"Bravo girls bravo, an amazing show of lesbianism in a confined space but I think it's time to ramp up this little love fest," Beth stays stepping forward to reveal she is completely naked and has a big black strap on dick tied around her waist.

Both Mickie and Melina are open mouthed and shocked as Beth walks towards them one because neither of them knew she was a lesbian and two both Divas really like what they see. Beth's body is muscle covered her arms big and strong with legs like tree trunks and her tits have no sag in them at all and they seem to just hover on her chest. Her big pink nipples are erect and pointing at the two cum covered sweaty Divas holding each other in the shower. Her big black plastic cock must have been 8 inches long and a couple of inches thick, it was a monster and Beth looked so good with it strapped around her dominating waist.

"Beth," Mickie nervously said, "We had no idea you swung that way and as for the match tonight we are really sorry."

Laughing Beth steps into the stream of water and looks at the two soaking wet Divas, "Look it doesn't matter if you didn't know all that matters is I'm going to get rid of my sexual frustration by fucking both you little sluts till you can't stand."

Melina and Mickie look at each other then their new playmate, Beth's body is an amazing tanned muscle bound fantasy and in the back of both their minds they knew that while Beth dominated them in the ring they had both thought about what it would be like to fuck the Glamazon.

Melina stepped forward, "Ok then Beth you wanna fuck us go for it but Blondie if you think you are getting two fuck toys to play with you are wrong we give as good as we get."

Beth grins she loved another woman trying to dominate her even though there was little to zero change of it happing she admired the fight of a smaller woman against her and both Mickie and Melina perfectly fitted that category, "Well then if you sluts are ready then one of you bend over and get your ass filled by my big friend."

Stroking her plastic cock Beth stares at both of them and Mickie quickly grabs Melina's arm and spins her around, "C'mon Melina you need a good fucking to that teasing ass of yours."

Melina goes to complain but Mickie gives her booty a little spank then a kiss and Melina knows Mickie will protect her if Beth goes psycho. So she places both hands on the wet shower wall and bends over sticking out her big brown ass. Both Mickie and Beth stare at Melina's ass turned on my those big meaty cheeks and how well formed it looks with a perfect olive tan to it. Beth steps forward right into Mickie's arms as she leans up and kisses the Glamazon getting a good taste of her purple lip-gloss. Lost in the moment Beth kisses back as Mickie's tongue goes down her throat and her hands move to Beth's big tits. Never in all her time fucking other woman had Beth ever seen someone take control so quickly. In less than two minutes Mickie had made Melina bend over and offer her ass and was now on top of her kissing her harder than Beth thought possible. She was so glad she heard the moans Beth had been pissed as she stormed back into the empty locker room. She had seen the clothes on the floor but thought nothing of it until she heard Melina's high-pitched scream. She went to take a look and saw Mickie James naked and on her knees eating out Melina's pussy making her scream like a person on their first parachute jump. Beth had watched the amazingly erotic scene and had got so turned on she stared to play with herself though her white panties. After Melina came it was Mickie's turn and Beth watched like a peeping tom so horny for both her enemy's that she ran back to her bag ripped off her clothes and picked up her big strap on she kept in the hope of meeting a sexy woman at the arena. Now she had her strap on set on Mickie and Melina and all she had to do was wait.

Beth loved fucking woman making them scream and cum always seemed like more of a challenge than making a man cum. Beth always remembered her time in OVW where she was a team with Shelly who later became Ariel in ECW. She came into the company calling herself tough and hard and in 3 weeks Beth had more or less tamed her to point of Shelly would open door for her and kiss her feet whenever Beth even so much as look at her. Normally Beth was dominant in her life and she had found two perfect obedient sluts in Santino and Rosa but nether of them offered her a challenge like Shelly. Mickie and Melina however all offered a challenge in the ring and Beth knew both of them where very sexy woman and she had long since had fantasies about dominating both of them. The one thing she hadn't though of was what if as Mickie drives her tongue down her throat Beth snaps back to the present to find Mickie is not only kissing her but her hands are rubbing all over her large tits. Mickie's hands were so soft but just as the Glamazon moans into Mickie's mouth the brunette turned nasty and she crushes Beth's tit flesh with her powerful fingers. Beth nearly cries out in shock as another woman treats her rough and to her shock Beth finds her own juices rushing down her legs and her body only reacting more to Mickie's rough treatment. Mickie breaks the kiss and looks at the Glamazon and grins at Beth who smiles back at the brunette. That sudden 5 minutes of sexuality had changed everything about there matches, they both hear other's cries and moans of pain as sexual frustration at normally being the dominant girl only to find they are both so turned on by being submissive.

"Oi Bonnie and Clyde sexy WWE woman's champion over her with her ass out on display," Melina says with a grin as she pretends to be cross at both of tem but she knew just like Mickie had done with her Mickie had shown who scary and in control she could be and now Beth respected the little brunette.

Mickie and Beth smile and Mickie backs away stroking Beth's strap on, "You will have to excuse her Beth she is just suck a little anal slut she needs to be fucked in the ass loads of time to keep her happy," Mickie grins and Beth and Melina both struggle to hide a laugh.

All three former champions naked in the shower room look at each other for a second before Mickie lets go of Beth's fake dick and the blonde grabs Melina's hips aiming at her tight asshole.

"Its ok Melina the big scary dick is already nice and lubed," Mickie says washing the lube of her hand with the shower water.

"Doesn't matter anyway," Beth says with a grin, "Once I'm done with her booty her ass will never need to be lubed up again."

"Awwwww does Beth think she going to make me a little anal slut," Melina taunts in a childish high voice.

"Hey Melina I turned you into my slut after one night so it will be easy for Beth to make you her slut too," Mickie teases her dark haired lover before giving her a kiss on the lips.

Beth ignores the back and forth lovers teasing from Melina and Mickie and shoves the head of the cock into Melina's tight ass. Unsurprisingly Melina screams as the big cock invades her tight asshole. Melina tries to close her asshole to stop the invader but Mickie starts laying soft kisses on her back calming her down and allowing Beth to go deeper into her rectum. The big black cock slides in between Melina's meaty cheeks as she tries hard to relax at let the massive black cock into her booty. Beth tilts her hips forward groaning with pleasure at being a few seconds away from fucking Melina's ass. She has seen it in those tight ring pants hundreds of times and she had felt it during the match tonight and she had wanted to fuck it for a long time. In her dreams and her fantasies she has always done it hard hurting Melina and making her scream and cry but here in the shower room she wanted Melina to scream like she did when Mickie was tonguing her. B eth wanted to fuck Melina's ass so good she called out in passion and pleasure just like she did when Mickie was fucking her. Mickie James is now stood behind Beth rubbing her crotch into her ass and wrapping her hands around her chest playing with her big boobs. Beth moans softly as inch after inch of strap on disappears up Melina's ass making her moan and groan softly. Felling the soft touch behind her Beth wonders why she never tried this before with Melina and Mickie she had the perfect people who would stand up and dominate her if they wanted then other times they would submit to her amazing body and let her do whatever she wants.