An Interesting PPV Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

7 big inches are now in Mickie's ass and Beth places her hands tightly of Melina's hips holding her steady, "Ready for me to start Melina."

"Yeah," Melina moans already getting a bit of pleasure just from having the big toy shoved up her, "Fuck my ass Beth give my big booty a good hard fucking."

With those words of encouragement Beth slowly slides back pushing her own ass into Mickie's crotch then thrusting forward. Melina screams as her ass reaches break point but ends her scream with a moan of pure pleasure. A few woman and men had fucked Melina's ass but nothing big than Jillian Hall's 5-inch vibrator that Melina once left in her ass for a whole road trip. This big thing felt like it was going right into her body looking to rip her apart and after the first few thrusts she stops screaming like a blonde in a horror movie. Her ass gets used to the powerful thrusts of Beth and her asshole soon gets used to the size of the monster strap on and Melina's screams of pain are soon replaced my moans and cries of pleasure as she gets herself very wet and horny. Beth is in heaven Melina's ass is nice and tight making her really push to get her strap on it but Melina's pain filled screams have gone and been replaced by moans of joy the same ones that first lead Beth to investigate the shower room. Behind her Mickie has stopped rubbing her crotch into Beth's ass instead she is now stood to the side of Beth and her hands are groping the Glamazon's muscley ass. Beth moans with pleasure as Mickie James rubs her ass then her moans are soon turned into cries of joy as Mickie leans her head down and takes on of her erect pink nipples into her mouth and starts to suck on it. With Mickie more than pleasing Beth's body this makes Beth push and buck her hips faster into Melina's ass making her moan and cry out in pleasure.

"FUCK BETH KEEP FUCKING MY ASS YEAH KEEP FUCKING ME BETH," Melina moans her nails digging into the dark blue shower tiles as Beth pumps into her ass.

"MMMMMM MICKIE FUCK MICKIE KEEP LICKING BABY KEEP GOING," Beth encourages Mickie James as the brunette gropes her ass and licks and sucks on her nipples.

The strap on slides deep into Melina's ass making her cry out as Mickie pleases Beth making her moan and cry. The shower room now sounds like a casting call for the next Jenna Jameson as sexually filled moans and groans echo around the steam as the shower splashes water onto the tied floor. All three nude Divas have forgotten about time and where they are as they are lost in the moment of this three-girl orgy. Beth bucks her hips faster as the small bump on the back of her strap on rubs against her wet pussy bringing her several shockwaves of pleasure as Mickie plays with her well looked after body. While Mickie and the strap on please Beth's pussy Melina is forced to use her own hand to attend to her soaking wet pussy. Her juices have been leaking out of her lips and dripping onto the floor ever since Beth has been fucking her ass. Melina is so horny she moves her hand back and starts rubbing her wet pussy lips moaning and groaning as the strap on slams into her asshole. While Melina moans and cries as she quickly rubs her own hand over her throbbing clit Beth slaps her hands onto her soft brown ass cheeks feeling how good Melina's ass feels. Mickie has stop licking Beth's nipples and the feisty brunette is once again behind Beth grinding her wet pussy lips into the blonde's toned ass. Feeling Mickie more or less humping her from behind really makes Beth horny as her own sweet smelling pre cum trickles down her inner thighs and Mickie rubs her own crotch into her ass. A horny Beth makes her fuck Melina's ass harder and faster and woman's champion is long gone deep into her own pleasure as she furiously rubs her own wet pussy lips as Beth fucks her tight ass.

"OH YEAH BETH FUCK ME FUCK ME AND MY BIG ASS OWWWWWWWW OHHHHHHH FUCK," Melina moans loudly as her own fast working fingers slide inside her soaking wet pussy to play with her clit making her moan in utter pleasure.

Beth grunts as her powerful hips whack against Melina's ass as her hands clamp down getting two big handfuls of asscheek. She slaps her big palm down on Melina's ass as she fucks it harder and faster rocking Melina's whole body in shock as Melina digs her remaining hand into the wall to keep her bent over. Mickie James once again reaches her arms around Beth's impressive frame to play with her big boobs once again. It's almost like Mickie is a baby and is overjoyed with her new toys as she squeezes Beth's large boobs making the blonde groan in sexual frustration as her inner thighs get wetter and wetter. Beth's hips rock and the Glamazon's massive strap on fills up Melina's ass making the dark haired Diva fingers thrust deeper into her own pussy. The whole shower is filled with the loud orgasmic cries of Melina Perez as she groans and cums all over her own hand as Beth pounds her tight ass. Melina's cries last a good few minutes as Beth slows down and Melina cums all over her own hand and lets some of her own juices drip out onto the floor of the shower room. She moves her hand and feels Beth pull out of her sore ass and the Glamazon helps Melina sit on the wet floor. Melina rolls under the shower and lets to warm water hit her body calming her down as it feels like her entire body is on fire. All the hairs on her arms are standing and all her nerve endings are alight as pleasure runs though her body like an electric charge.

"Is she going to be all right?" Beth asks slightly concerned at her new fuck bubbly curls up in a ball on the floor as water hits her.

"Yeah she will be fine," Mickie says letting go of Beth's boobs, "She always like that after a hard fucking look see she she's smiling she's fine."

Beth looks down and sees Melina looking up at her with a massive smile on her face and Beth feels her heart jump when Melina blows her a kiss. Every time she fucked a woman that hard in the ass they were normally scared or crying in pain but Melina like a proper anal slut is lying there letting her post orgasm wash out of her mind with a huge grin on her face. Beth's pussy is soaking wet and the little bump at the back of the dick there to give the wearer pleasure is really wet and working over her cunt. Without another cry Beth is spun around and Mickie jumps onto her impaling her own wet pussy onto Beth's monster strap on. Mickie's scream of pleasure nearly shatters Beth's ear jumps as the tiny brunette pushes herself down onto the massive cock while wrapping her arms and legs around Beth's muscley body. Beth gets her feet and helps Mickie lifting her body up with her pussy still stuck halfway down her massive strap on and Mickie howls in pleasure at being lifted up by her giant fake dick. Spinning round Beth pushes Mickie's back against the wall keeping her a few feet in the air giving her great pleasure but also meaning Mickie can slide her sexy little body the rest of the way down her strap on. Once all 8 inches buried deep into Mickie's pussy filling her up Mickie looks at Beth and gives a cute little smile that nearly makes Beth cum just because she has never seen anyone look at her like that right before she fucks then. Mickie and Melina are just freaks in Beth's mind it looks like they can take her hardest fucking and still grin back at her just like they do when they are in the ring wrestling.

"Ready to fuck me Beth," Mickie smiles at the Glamazon who is stunned by Mickie and Melina's fight but is very turned on by it.

"You sexy little bitch you have wanted me to fuck you for ages haven't you?" Beth growls at Mickie cute face making her giggle.

"Maybe," Mickie says scrunching up her nose, "I really thought you knew the number of times I wrestled you without my panties on and all the loud moans and groans I did every time you hit me."

"She did that to me too," Melina said as she sits up on the floor looking up and Mickie and Beth locked together with a massive strap on, "She always moaned like a porn star in our matches as well as wearing cute little panties and grabbing my ass in roll ups."

Beth swings her head around from Melina to Mickie, "You did that to me too, grabbing my ass in a roll up you little wrestling slut," Beth says a wide smile on her face as she pushes her hips into Mickie pushing the strap on deeper into her tight pussy.

Mickie moans as the cock is pushed deeper into her clit, "MMMMMMM ok, ok I admit it I'm a little cock teasing whore now please fuck me Beth," Mickie begs the tall dominating blonde.

Beth shrugs her shoulders before wrapping her arms around Mickie's back and pushing her big strap on deep into her pussy making her moan and groan with delight. Melina giggles as Beth and Mickie fuck but then she looks around to see the number one contender for the WWE championship Randy Orton stood just at the entrance to the shower in his wrestling gear with his jaw hanging open.

"Randy what the fuck are you doing here," Melina asks the tall, well tanned wrestler.

Orton had been on his way to the Gorilla position in the backstage area as his WWE championship match with Triple H is the main event tonight and starts in a bit less than an hour but as he was walking past he heard some strange groans coming from the Divas locker room. Deciding to check the noises out Rand y walked into the Divas locker room to find it empty but when he turned to leave he heard a loud scream from the shower area. When he turned to corner to look into the shower he saw Beth Phoenix, Melina and Mickie James having an amazing three way under the hot shower water. For that few minutes he had been standing their watching the almost porno level of sex the three WWE Divas had been having before Melina spotted him and yelled at him.

"I'm sorry Melina," Orton says in response smiling wildly and licking his lips, "I had no idea this was an all pussy party or can a stud like me join in."

Melina rolls her eyes at Orton's comment and is about to tell him to take a hike when she spots the big bulge in his wrestling trunks and a big grin appears on her face. Slowly picking herself up Melina crawls on her hands and knees over to the shocked but very horny Randy Orton. She rubs her hand up his strong brown thigh up to his crotch and the second her soft hand touches his hard cock all the blood rushes from Orton's brain to his dick. Meanwhile Beth and Mickie have not yet noticed the new arrival to her orgy as Beth fucks Mickie's pussy with her massive strap on. She has Mickie held up a few feet in the air and the forces of her thrusts are so hard that Mickie's hips and ass are slapping back against the wall. Mickie's tight pussy is not as tight as Melina's asshole allowing Beth to push harder and go deeper inside Mickie's wet cunt. Mickie loves being fucked hard; she has lost count of the number of big strong Indy wrestlers she let bang her hard and all because Mickie could take it. Riding horses and working on a farm meant Mickie had a very different threshold of pain from other people and she can almost easily take a hard fucking without any cries of pain or groans of agony. The only moans and groans coming from her mouth are of pleasure as Beth is really fucking her pussy slamming that 8 inch block of plastic deep inside her. On the other side of the shower room Melina uses both hands to rub Orton's dick inside his Lycra trunks as the shaven headed wrestler quickly kicks off his boots and kneepads. Orton then grabs his tiny trunks and pulls them down allowing his big 7-inch dick bounce out a few inches in front of Melina's face. She smiles and grabs him by the shaft and slowly walks the Legend Killer into the showers. She strokes him slowly as she moves him under the hot shower and she can barely hold in a moan as she watches the water hit his toned body and roll down his tight abs.

"You have a really big hard cock Randy," Melina purrs in her sexiest tone of voice making Orton moan as the woman's champion sinks to her knees and slowly starts to stroke his big cock.

"OH GOD BETH KEEP FUCKING ME YOU BIG AMAZON BITCH FUCK ME AND MY SLUTTY PUSSY FUCK," Mickie moans and cries out as Beth is really slamming her strap on into her pussy.

Beth has a look of pure concentration on her face as she just enjoys fucking Mickie's tight cunt. It fells so soft yet is tight enough to let her really push inside her and Beth is almost 100 percent sure this is the best pussy she has ever fucked. It helps when the woman she is fucking is a cute little fireball who's moans and groans are making her so horny that Beth is sure her pussy has sprung a leak as pre cum just drips from her swelling pussy lips making her groan in repressed sexual wanting. She stares at Mickie's pleasured filled face and grins but soon Beth's eyes are attracted to Mickie's big boobs. As she fucks Mickie against the wall it makes Mickie's big boobs bounce around and look so good to Beth. She thinks back to the times they have wrestled where she sees her big boobs bouncing around and now see she's them bouncing around in their fully glory and Beth loves them. Taking a deep breath Beth pushes her face forward and buries her face in between Mickie's tits making the brunette gasp at the suddenness of Beth's attack. The Glamazon wastes little time in kissing and sucking on every bit of flesh she can see in front of her. The heavy thrusts stop as Beth plays with her boobs and Mickie's groans grow softer as Beth's tongue flicks out at her straining nipples bringing warm glows to Mickie's naked sweating body. Beth's hands grip Mickie's hips hard as she pushes her face deeper into Mickie's rack tasting her soft tit flesh making Mickie's groan. Her tongue dances over Mickie's nipples and flick out onto her tanned boob and Mickie has never felt anyone be so soft and gentle with her massive tits and the pleasure running though her body makes her juices flow even more completely soaking the strap on still stuck deep in her cunt.

Melina is still stroking Orton's rock hard cock with her right hand all the time looking up at the youngest champion in WWE history making sure he can see her smiling face as she gives him a handjob. Her other hand meanwhile creeps up Orton's inner thigh and softly starts to massage his aching balls. Orton groans and puts his hands behind her head in ecstasy as Melina's amazing hand skills work over his hardening dick. She pulls on his hard shaft making him yell out in a mix of pain and intense pleasure as Melina gives him the best handjob he has ever had in his life. Her hand works over his thick shaft making him cry out and groan in pleasure as she works over him in a fast paced style making him call out Melina's name. Beth has finally removed her face from Mickie's cleavage and is back to pumping her massive strap on into Mickie's dripping wet pussy. Mickie is back to her high level of screaming and groaning as Beth Phoenix ploughs into her pussy. Beth has a tight grip on Mickie's hips bouncing the poor Diva off the wall of the shower fucking the brunette senseless making her howl in pleasure. Bucking her hips faster and faster Beth can sense Mickie is close to cumming as her pussy is soaking wet and her groans and cries are getting higher and louder and Beth keeps pushing forward wanting to make Mickie James cum. She slaps her hips into Mickie's making her cry out in joy before she starts yelling out loud as an orgasm builds up in her body. She groans and shakes as a powerful orgasm builds in her body and Mickie groans out as Beth fucks her hard.

"OHHHH GOD BETH FUCK ME YOU SEXY FUCKING BITCH FUCK I'M GOING TO CUM BETH FUCK I'M GOING TO CUM," Mickie screams as her second orgasm of the day washes over her body and she shoots cum all over Beth's massive strap on.

Mickie gasps and groans, as she cums all over Beth's plastic dick and Beth has to keep hold of the brunette in order to stop her from falling down. Beth removes her strap on from Mickie's sore and cum covered pussy then helps her sit down on the shower floor. Melina looks over to see Mickie with a big but tired smile on her face then her eyes become fixed on Beth's fake black cock coated in Mickie's girl cream. Hungry from it she leaves Orton's cock just as he reaches a state on near orgasmic pleasure. He moans in complaint as Melina crawls over to Beth the no on her knees takes Beth's cum covered strap on in her mouth and starts to clean it of all of Mickie's cum. Melina has her back closed to the shower wall as her sucking cleans all the cum off Beth's favorite strap on and Beth moans in appreciation but Orton spots that Beth's soaking wet crotch and the fact the massive blonde is slightly bent over tired from fucking Mickie. Moving quickly Orton sneaks up behind Beth and slides his dick between her open legs and enters her cunt from behind.

"OH MY GOD HOLY SHIT ORTON WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING," the Glamazon screams out as Orton thrusts 7 inches deep inside her cunt.

"Shut up slut I'm doing what Randy Orton does best fucking little Diva sluts like you," Orton replies with a mad look in his eyes as he locks his arms around Beth's waist holding her steady as he pounds her pussy.

Melina keeps licking until Beth's strap on is clean and then she slides along the wet tiled floor to sit next to Mickie to watch. Beth is swearing and flinging her hands back to try and stop Orton but in truth she is enjoying Randy's hard thrusts to her cunt but in fairness she is so horny and wet that even Santino and his 4 and a half inch Italian sausage would make her moan and groan. Orton pumps his hips into Beth's pussy fast and hard and the Glamazon's moans fill out the shower room as Mickie and Melina watch on as Beth is dominated by Randy Orton. The number one contender to the WWE championship is now very happy he came into the Divas locker as after only a few minutes of him fucking Beth's wet pussy the Glamazon is already on the edge. Beth could feel her mind begging for a release, as she had been first an observer to Mickie and Melina then had fucked both of them to heavy orgasms without cumming herself and she really needs to cum. Her moans and cries are getting bigger and louder as Orton's cock head pushes up against her cum covered G spot Beth lets out a low pitched wail of pleasure before letting go and sending a thick stream of cum out covering Randy Orton's hard cock. Randy thrusts into her pussy a few more before uncaringly pulling out and not even watching as Beth slides down the shower fall physically worn out from her major orgasm. Orton stands under the still hot shower water cleaning his penis of Beth's girl cum with a smile on his face after making one of the toughest Divas in the locker submit and cum in under 5 minutes. Mickie and Melina are now on their hands and knees looking at Orton with pure lust in their eyes.

They crawl forward and Orton has a big shit eating grin on his face, "That's it girls crawl over here and maybe I will let you have the honor and the privilege to play with the king of fucking WWE Divas."

Mickie and Melina grab his cock and rub it softly as the arrogant cocky young man tilts his head back and groans with pleasure as two Divas stroke his rock hard dick. The two Divas now smile at each other then they suddenly squeeze there hands down on Orton's cock crushing it and making Orton yell out in pain.

"ARRRRR what are you doing you dumb bitches stroke it gently you fuckers," Orton spits out as the grasp tightens and Randy beings to groan in pain as his poor cock gets crushed.

Pain rushes though his body as both Mickie and Melina have a tight grip on his cock and are squeezing it like they are trying to get the last bit of toothpaste out of the packet. Orton's face turns red as his cock is being crushed and he has no idea what to do as even Randy Orton knows that if he hit on of the Divas would be a very bad move and cost him a lot of money. Just as he decides to just push them away and hope they let go of his now purple crushed cock Melina and Mickie both swing there legs out and catch Randy in the back of his knees. Instantly the joins give way and Orton drops to his knees in the middle of the Divas shower area and before he can get up his upper body is pushed down so that he is on all fours. Looking behind him Orton is pasted shocked with the fact Beth is standing behind him looking at his toned, tanned cheeks stroking her 8 inch black strap on. Orton squeaks like a little girl on her way to the dentists as Beth spanks his ass hard. Pain shoots though his body and Orton wants to get away but Melina and Mickie yank on his cock hard making him moan in pain and he is too scared to move incase they rip his cock off. Beth now kneels down next to Orton's body and spreads his tight ass cheeks to expose his virgin asshole.