An Interesting Time

Story Info
Cheryl does the A/C man.
1k words
3.97
28.8k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saml31
Saml31
113 Followers

Last week I read about a couple who got their A/C fixed for free by letting the repairman screw the wife, and winding up with no charge for the service call. This sounded like a good idea as our A/C was acting up and we couldn't afford the parts and service.

This is another true story written by me, (Cheryl) and I hope you enjoy what happened as much as I did doing it.

I called our regular repair service and they sent out Jeffrey who diagnosed the problem and gave me an estimate. My husband wasn't home at the time and Jeffrey was about 25 years old , 220 pounds and over 6' tall. Oh, by the way he was really good looking and buff at that.

When he came down from the attic, he must have been overheated up there as our outside temp was 90+ and I was sitting out by the pool in a bikini. "Would you like something to drink?",I asked as his shirt was wringing wet.

"What are you offering?", he asked.

"Coffe, tea or me", I joked, and he decided he wanted a glass of iced tea. While I was getting his drink, he pulled off his shirt and sat down on one of the chaise lounge chairs on the patio by the pool and under an overhead fan running on high.

When I brought out his drink, I asked if he would like to take a dip in our pool to cool off.

"Sure" he answered, "but I obviously don't have a suit to wear."

I really wanted to get him naked, so I said, "that's okay, we can go skinny dipping and I can get out of this undersized bikini."

Jeffrey jumped at my offering and dropped his slacks, took off his shoes and socks and finally, his boxer shorts. While he was doing this, I dropped my bikini top and pulled down my thong type bottom so he could see what he might be able to get.

He downed his iced tea in one long gulp and dove into the deep end of the pool while I sat down on the steps by the shallow end and watched his muscles ripple as he swam several laps, each time as he reached the shallow end he took a really good look at my newly shaved snatch and grinned eagerly.

Now I knew I was going to get screwed when he crawled out and sat on the steps with me. "I think I could use another glass of tea, if you don't mind." Did I ever jump up and run to the kitchen to get his refill.

"I chose tea", he said, " but what were my other choices?"

"Well, you can have me", I replied, even though I am old enough to be his mother. He was very gracious, and pointed his finger at me, and motioned with his index finger that he wanted me to come back and sit by him.

When his second glass of tea was gone, I got him a towel as well as one for myself and led him into my bedroom after putting his wet shirt in the electric dryer. "Is your husband due home soon?", he asked and when I told him that Jerry was out of town for the day I looked down at his groin and saw an enormus and rapidly rising dick that was over 9"long and about the thickest one I had seen for quite awile.

"I'll have to call the shop and tell them that I'm taking the rest of the day off as I got overheated in your attic, and they need to put someone else on the rest of my calls for this afternoon". Well, that was fine with me so we both got into our shower and washed the chlorine off and then dried off again.

By this time he was not only fully erect, but it was so stiff that it must have hurt him. I reached down and rubbed my hands over his dick and then knelt on the floor and tried to take that monster into my mouth. I got about half of him in my mouth when He lifted me up and laid me on the bed where he could lick my pussy. It sure felt good, but I was already ready to fuck and needed that thing in my heated cunt. Pulling him up by his ears he got the idea that I couldn't wait and spreading my pussy lips with one hand he gently guided his dick in slowly.

"Come on, big boy", I cried," I need to fuck and now".

"wow!, you are really hot and ready so let's get it on." he said. With that, I felt the full length and width of his tool as he plunged in to the bottom of my pussy and stretched me out so I was really enjoying the length and girth of his tool.

He lifted my legs over his shoulders and began to plow my field like nothing I have felt for a really long time. We changed positions and I got on top of him and did a reverse cowboy so that he could see his dick going in and out of my pussy, faster and faster. He must have already cum once, as with me on top his dick never even got soft for a minute and I was having my second orgasm when he let go again with a copious amount of cum until it was running down his thighs and onto my clean sheet.

"That was wonderful", I said, "now how much was that repair bill you mentioned?"

"My treat for you and no charge today. Now if my shirt is dry I just need to go out to your heat pump and refill your coolant and I could use a stiff drink since I'm not going back to work today."

When he finished and came back into the house I was dressed, had changed the bed and couldn't have been happier as I not only got a good fuck from a big one, but I also saved a couple of hundred dollars. When Jeffrey left, I began to wonder what Jerry would think about the money I had saved us.

Saml31
Saml31
113 Followers