An Intergalactic Mate Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and Liz's gazes met in a dualistic stare that seemed to last an eternity for both of them. During that time, they both gave a mutual smile to each other, nodding to each other as an invisible message was sent between them without a word being uttered.

"No, you guys both need our help with this. After all," he said, pausing to smile at Liz. "We are the hosts here. We couldn't leave our guests like this."

Rajah and Akaya gave them both surprised stares before these morphed into satisfied and incredibly grateful smiles. This was it; there was no turning back now.

Mike took a deep breath. "Ok...so how should we go about this?"

Rajah shook his head, looking between Akaya, Mike and Liz while both he and Akaya squirmed their legs with the discomfort of being reverted back to a primal sexual craze.

"I don't know," he replied, casting a quick glance to the leftover salad and bread still on the dinner table. "I'm sorry, both of you. Dinner was quite delicious and very pleasant, but err...I don't think Akaya and I can wait much longer for relief," he said with desperation, looking pleadingly at Liz.

Liz, who was blushing in both anticipation and nervousness of what was about to take place, looked around the apartment for an adequate location.

"I think the couches will have the most room," Liz softly said.

The three looked over at the couches in the living room and nodded in agreement. All four of them rose to their feet, none of them saying a word to each other but each of them feeling jolts of nervousness, anticipation, excitement and arousal at what they were about to do. Mike went to a switch on the living room wall, turning it down so that the lights for the living room were dimmed, leaving only the calm blaze of the fireplace and the surrounding little candles to give relaxing illumination to the room. Despite the fact that they were about to essentially have a foursome, they still wanted to be elegant and slightly romantic about it by having a relaxing ambiance.

Before they took their seats at the couch, Rajah and Akaya turned to their two human friends, their best friends, with smiles and twinkling golden eyes. "We just want to say again before we begin; we really appreciate what you both are doing for us here. You truly are the best friends we could ask for. We'll try to make this as good of an experience for you as we can given the circumstances," Rajah said warmly.

Mike and Liz both smiled and nodded. "Thank you," they both replied in unison.

Mike turned to Liz one last time and gave her a tender kiss that she met with earnest. They smiled to each other as they detached and Mike walked over to the couch that Akaya was situated on and Liz made her way over to Rajah on the other couch.

Mike looked at Akaya intently. The needy tigress was staring at his body up and down, rubbing her furry thigh beneath her dress, particularly when her golden eyes were fixed on the impressive bulge in his pants. Mike himself was once again dazzled by her alien and exotic beauty, being neither frightened nor disconcerted by her brown and auburn fur coating. In fact, the more he looked at her, the more he found the fur, her maw, her tail and the other alien features appealing.

Akaya flashed him a toothy, seductive grin, gently patting the seat on the couch next to her. Mike sank down into the couch beside her, his face narrowing in on hers. Immediately, the tigress' eager hands were upon him, stroking upon his arms, legs torso and feeling at the defined muscle beneath his clothes. His hands too went to her soft, delightfully warm body as his fingers ran themselves through her silky brown striped fur as they both began to mutually explore each other's bodies.

On the other couch, Liz had sat down beside Rajah as he merely stared at her for a few moments, enraptured by her beauty. Her dress did little to cover or hinder her slender yet well-defined physique. Her luscious, silky smooth legs traveled up to her slender hips beneath her black and violet dress. Liz may have wondered if her lack of fur was strange or a turn-off for him, however, as she saw his glazed golden eyes traveling across her slender legs as he swallowed hard in anticipation, she realized that this didn't seem to matter to him at all.

The orange-striped, muscled male inched himself closer to the gorgeous human woman on the couch. Despite the angst of both he and Akaya being in heat, he was able to quell that momentarily just from absorbing the sight of his best friend's wife beside him. He reached over and took her hand in his, both of them aweing at the simple feel of fur on skin as his large paw encompassed her small hand. He folded his paw over, cupping her hand as his fingers intertwined with hers, being careful to keep his claws retracted so as not to damage her delicate skin.

Liz blushed as she admired the sight of his regal fur and dazzling color coating. As a little girl on Earth, before moving out into the colonies, she had had always liked tigers. It had always saddened her that such majestic beasts on Earth were on the brink of extinction. And yet, her male friend sitting right next to her was a walking, talking offshoot of those majestic beasts, even if he wasn't even from the same planet. It gave her small comfort knowing that if those beautiful creatures of Earth went extinct, she would still have the privilege of being acquainted and friends with such a kind Kataaran instead.

Rajah reached his paw up and gently cupped Liz's blushing cheek. He used one of his claws to gently brush aside one of her brown strands of hair in front of her eye. She swooned with delight at this simple gesture, stroking the silky far of his arm in response to it.

His heart beat fast in his chest as he reconciled for a moment his next move. He gradually inched his face closer until his muzzle was close to her lovely face and her tender set of lips.

"Liz, you're gorgeous, I...would you object to me kissing you?" he hesitantly asked as their chests rose and fell.

Liz blushed harder at this, feeling slightly conflicted with the idea. Sure, she and Mike were actually going to mate with their best friends so a mere kiss paled in comparison. Still, she had always considered kissing to be a gesture exclusive to her and her loving husband.

"I don't know," she whispered reluctantly, biting her lip. "If Mike..."

"Go ahead Liz. I don't mind. You can do whatever you want," Mike suddenly replied from the other couch, somehow hearing their hushed whispers.

Liz and Rajah looked over and saw that Mike had somehow ended up under the brown striped tigress. She was straddled above him and was, button by button, undoing his white dress shirt, planting a little kiss on every inch of his muscled chest that was gradually exposed to her. Meanwhile, Mike's hand was tenderly stroking itself through the downy fur of her head, occasionally making a smooth arch with one of his fingers to tickle the nape of her ear, eliciting a pleasured purr from her.

"But, would it be alright...if I did the same with Akaya?" he asked Liz and Rajah, continuing to stroke the lovely tigress lingering upon his lap. Akaya cast her gaze up to her husband and her best friend and gave a pleading look; she too wanting the simple pleasure of being able to press her lips against those of the handsome human male beneath her.

Rajah smiled and turned to the other couch momentarily. "I'd be disappointed if you didn't kiss her, Mike, especially after this..."

The tiger suddenly wrapped his strong arm around Liz's back, pulling her gently toward his coming kiss. His golden eyes bore into her briefly before he pressed his mouth gently against hers, exchanging a tender mouth-to-muzzle kiss. Liz quickly fell into it, wrapping an arm around his broad shoulder as her mouth grew accustomed to a Kataaran's differently-proportioned mouth and making use of it accordingly.

This was all the encouragement that Mike and Akaya needed to fall into passions of their own. The strong human male quickly wrapped an arm around her furry body and gently lowered her down to the couch beneath him so that her head was laying down on a pillow. With him now gently straddling her, he stroked her cheek, tickling it in a few circles before he lowered his head down eagerly.

Akaya gave a little whimper and moan and happiness as soon as she felt the electric press of his plush lips against her. Her pink button tiger nose brushed against his human one even as their mouths and lips shifted and danced with minds of their own. As they kissed each other, they once again returned to the task of feeling each other up with experimental strokes and caresses. Akaya finished what she started and unbuttoned the last of his shirt and helping him to slip his arms out, all the while their kiss never broke.

They reluctantly broke away from their kiss and allowed each other to breath as Mike cast aside his shirt, revealing his muscled, smooth chest to her eager golden eyes. Her mouth hung open as she panted, even as she felt her heat in her loins resurfacing with a vengeance.

"Osta votha," she gasped in her native tongue. "You're so handsome, Mike," she lustfully whispered.

He lifted his eyebrows at her, grinning widely out of appreciation from the compliment.

"We've known each other for years, Akaya. You've seen me without my shirt before," he whispered back, grinning.

She nodded, running her fingers lovingly over his muscles. Sometimes, she would run a claw in a tickling motion over his sensitive skin, causing him to sigh and shudder.

"I know," she replied, "But it's true."

He smiled and sat back down, grasping her slender, soft back and flipping her back over again so that she was straddling him again. Their fingers intertwined and she lowered her head down to kiss him again before she felt his hand go to the back of her dress. His fingers immediately found her zipper and he gradually eased it down so that her soft, exotic nudity was gradually exposed to him.

Meanwhile, Liz and Rajah had worked on getting his dress shirt off as well, casting it to the ground. Liz awed at his muscled torso adorned in a complex collage of orange, white and black fur. She eagerly reached her nimble fingers out and ran them through his wavy, soft coating, absolutely loving the feeling of his fur between her fingers and how shudders ran through him as he was stroked by her so thoroughly.

By now, all four involved in this pleasant exchange of passion had now begun to completely grow accustomed to each other's alien differences. Those that questioned whether or not couplings between alien species could happen would take one look at this and see their arguments silenced. In fact, more than growing accustomed to each other's physical differences, they all actually began to really enjoy them.

Mike, whilst lowering the zipper on Akaya's dress down to the bottom, had also reached out his hand to gently grasp the bushy tail fixed to her posterior. He lovingly began to stroke and massage along the appendage's length, feeling it flex and her to actually start mewing in pleasure like a happy kitten as he hit hidden pleasure points upon her tail. She also returned the favor by finding hidden ticklish spots upon his naked torso, enjoying the feel of his smooth skin and the way he moaned and summoned goosebumps upon his skin as she found a particularly sensitive spot.

Rajah and Liz too continued to explore each other's alien forms with enthusiasm. She began to alternate between running her fingers delightfully through the fur of his broad shoulders, arms and chest as well as rubbing and tickling the back of his tapered ears. She was slightly surprised at first when a low grumble surfaced in his throat from her stimulating the foreign pleasure points upon his ears. She then calmed down as she realized that he was immensely enjoying the stimulation and was purring, albeit more deeply that Akaya had.

Akaya by how had had her dress removed and completely thrown to the floor, leaving a completely nude tigress in her beautiful glory perched atop Mike's lap. His mouth was wide open as he traveled over the voluptuous form revealed to him. Her breasts were smaller than Liz's (most Kataaran females were less endowed than human females), however Mike was enjoying and appreciating their petite beauty all the same. He reached his hands up and gentle gave each of them a squeeze, delighting in their lovely feel and the hard, erect nipples dotting them. She sighed from the stimulation and her hand ran itself through his head of black hair as his fingers traced themselves over her brown furry breasts.

Rajah pulled the straps of Liz's dress on each of her shoulders off to the side and eased it down her torso until she had shimmied it off of her legs, leaving her in nothing but her bra and panties. Rajah lowered his head down and began to gently nip at her exposed neck and collarbone with his teeth, causing her to sigh and clench his fur. His paws had reached around to her back, running up and how smoothly for a few moments before he moved to try to unclip her bra. Despite his best efforts however, he couldn't seem to get it loose.

Liz grinned, hissing into his ear, "If you want to see them so bad, just do it, naughty kitty."

Naughty kitty he was, for within that next instant, he gave her a toothy grin, extended one of his claws and made a single clean swipe through the strap of her bra. The torn bra fell off of her, exposing her bountiful, milky breasts to his wide, eager eyes. His mouth literally watered as he looked directly at her well-proportioned soft breasts staring back at him. The breathtaking orbs practically winked at him thanks to the light from the nearby fireplace; the erect, aroused nipples looking so appetizing under the dimmed light.

Rajah reached his hands up and gave both cushiony orbs a gentle squeeze, causing her to sigh and smile at his eager explorations; like a kid making a first trip to a candy shop. Still gently grasping both of her wonderful mammaries, the eager tiger then moved his muzzle forward toward the right breast. He flicked his long, prickly pink tongue out and gave a quick swipe to her nipple, causing her to clench onto him tightly and moan. The tiger smiled with his tongue still out, loving the fact that it brought her so much pleasure. This time, he moved his mouth back and quickly sucked one of her dainty nipples into his mouth, sealing it between two of his teeth as he began to suck away to his heart's content. Liz was moaning ecstatically as her tiger lover suckled her breasts.

Akaya on the other hand was also panting and letting out little whimpers and sighs as she began to grind her bare, glistening pink pussy slit against Mike's covered cock. As she did this, leaving a slimy trail of her clear heat-induced juices upon his underwear, Mike lowered his head down and began to suckle upon the pink nipples of her furry breasts just as his best friend was now doing to his wife on the other couch. In between licks, he also began to moan from the stimulation of her seething nether-lips grinding his steel hard manhood. By now, he also began to catch a waft of a deep, musky scent originating from the needy womanhood of his tigress mate. Clearly, the stimulation of grinding along his erection while he manhandled her breasts so nicely was causing her scent of arousal to increase dramatically.

Liz had reluctantly pulled herself away from the hungry mouth of Rajah suckling her breasts and now turned her attention directly to the source of the tiger's discomfort. She fell to her knees on the floor so that she was between his spread legs on the couch and worked to get his pants unbuttoned. He looked down between his legs as the human female lustfully eased his pants down his orange striped legs, staring up at him sexily as she did. When his pants and underwear we pulled down completely, his hard pink shaft sprang into action, standing shamelessly from his furry groin as he let out a sigh of relief now that it was free and in the open.

Liz gasped as she gazed upon the length of his alien erection jutting from his groin. His cock was a bright pink color and a thick, bulbous head that glistened precum. His balls were concealed within his furry sheath hidden beneath his pink shaft, however, she still had a generous amount of hard shaft to work with. The most alien feature about this penis however, was the fact that the head and the top of the shaft had a few bumpy objects that were slightly intimidating...and intriguing.

Akaya and Mike had turned to look at Liz unwrapping her present. Mike could tell based on comparison that Rajah beat him in length by about an inch; with the Kataaran male being at about nine inches in comparison to Mike's still-generous eight inches. Mike was also a bit intrigued by the alien appearance of Rajah's tiger shaft, noticing too the barbs on his cock and wondering if those would be uncomfortable for Liz somehow.

"They feel a little strange at first, but it won't hurt as long as you're wet enough," Akaya said to Liz from the other couch, referring to the barbs on Rajah's cock.

Akaya turned her attentions back to the male in front of her. She quickly hopped off of his lap, her needy sex slightly soaking the floor as she went down onto her knees. Her golden eyes stared up into Mike's face as she licked her lips. Her paws then went to his underwear and she quickly made work of slipping them down his legs, throwing them into the pile of their clothes soon enough.

She let out an audible purr and her tongue hung out of her maw as she took in the appearance of her own toy for the evening. Although Rajah had the slight advantage with length, Mike however trumped him in thickness. She looked with admiration at his smooth eight inch pillar, paying close mind to the intriguing dollop of his precum coating its thick head. The tigress quickly wrapped both of her paws around his cock, causing him to groan from the feeling of her silky soft paws holding his hard erection. She slowly began to stroke his length, absolutely loving the new feeling of its lovely smooth texture and the way it pulsed with vigorous life from her gentle stimulations.

On the other couch, Liz was also making work of stroking Rajah's shaft. Her fingers traced over its length across all nine inches of his shaft to his furry sheath. As her fingers traced over its head, her thumbs felt at the little barbs that lined it, wondering briefly if those little details would cause her pain when he thrust inside her. Although there was that slight fear, she did take Akaya's word that if she and Rajah were adequately lubed, then the barbs wouldn't be a problem.

Akaya meanwhile had continued to rub her lands all along her human mate's thick, smooth length, causing more precum to be summoned forth from its head. This piqued her curiosity greatly as she licked her lips. Without second guessing herself, she gripped the base of his smooth cock with both hands and brought her mouth forward.

Mike, who was lost in the pleasure of Akaya's soft tiger paws stroking away at his erect shaft, was caught unaware for the next subliminal feeling. He shivered and moaned as within that next instant he felt a wet, slightly scratchy appendage coil around the head of his cock to lick up the precum residue present there. He opened his eyes and looked down to see the tigress looking up at him with a smile as she licked her lips of the precum. She then planted a big wet kiss onto the glistening thick head of his cock before her tongue and mouth made a clean, delicate sweep down the side of his shaft. She made sure that she didn't lick him too hard with her barb-like feline tongue, instead tenderly licking along his manhood with care, causing sighs and moan of pleasure to escape his lips with every sweep. As she washed his length in her loving attention, she also caressed his balls, loving the feel of them in her fingers due in large part to the fact that Rajah's were hidden and thus she wasn't used to them.