An Intergalactic Mate Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz on the other hand was just getting started with giving the horny alien male some much needed attention on his manhood. Knowing that there was a vital ingredient required for their impending mating, she prepared to provide the needed lubrication to prevent discomfort from his barbs. She stroked the long pink shaft a few more times before she lowered her head down, giving a lick along the underside and head of his shaft. Rajah threw his head back against the couch cushion and moaned, followed by a deep growl in his throat as Liz tongued his cock. After she had given him a few licks, she gripped his shaft and lowered her head down.

As soon as he felt his cock slip into her hot, warm mouth, Rajah's claws dug into the couch upon reflex as his eyes burst open. Gradually, the beautiful human brunette lowered her head down, slipping inch by inch of his cock into her mouth until she couldn't take anymore. She then made her ascent, sliding her mouth up his pink shaft and leaving a wet trail of necessary lubrication for later. Then, with his head still between her lips, she twirled her tongue around the head before descending and repeating the process over again. The needy tiger-male's head was swimming a fog of lust as he was given the relief that he'd been craving since he'd smelled the first signs of Akaya's head earlier. He gently took his paws and stroked through Liz's hair as she worked him.

By now, Akaya had begun to deepthroat Mike's human cock, causing shudders and spasms to run through him from the feeling. Both he and Akaya would sometimes look over at the other couch to see Rajah and Liz equally going at the process as well, and the gaze was continuously returned from the male Kataaran and female human sometimes. Both couples were spurred on and further aroused by watching their respective spouses stimulate and be stimulated by the other species.

Mike scratched the back of her ears, listening to the sexy purrs being emitted from the female in front of him as she sucked his shaft in and out of her throat. Every time she purred around his cock, it sent a pleasant vibration running up his cock that increased his pleasure greatly. Finally, as his cock hit the back of her throat repeatedly, her scratchy feline tongue would coil about his cock, washing it in love before she sucked his cock in and out of her mouth again. Soon enough, he felt himself nearly ready to set off from the intense stimulation and he felt the need to stop her.

"Akaya, wait...if you keep this up you're going to milk me dry, kitty," he groaned to her.

Akaya grinned with his cock in her mouth and then pulled herself away, causing his wet shaft to slip from her muzzle.

He smiled down at her as his impending orgasm subsided momentarily and he continued to stroke her sensitive ears, causing her to swoon with ticklish pleasure.

"Your turn now," Mike said with a wink and grin.

With that, he stood up and picked up the slender tigress, causing her to giggle as she was scooped up into his strong arms and deposited down onto the couch. She eagerly flipped over onto her back as Mike settled in between her furry spread legs. She stroked her pink nipples as she bit her lip and looked down as he put his head between her legs, slowing deliberate breaths onto her nether regions that sent a shudder through her.

He gazed longingly into her lovely womanhood that glistened with her arousal at him between her soft thighs. The pink lips (even pinker than Liz) were swollen and pouting with obvious arousal, dripping little droplets of a clear fluid. At the upper part of her pussy, her pronounced, swollen clit was peeking out from its hood, practically begging for attention.

Mike smiled, rubbing her thighs delicately for a few moments. She anxiously shook her thighs and lifted her hips closer to his face, pleading for his attentions. He gripped her thighs, bringing his mouth down to her very musky womanhood, nearly getting lost in the euphoric haze for a moment before diving in.

"Ahh," Akaya let out a girlish sigh as she felt Mike's lips give a kiss on to her sensitive clit, sealing the little nub between his lips.

He then flicked his tongue out and brought himself lower, slipping his tongue around her glistening folds, making a slow stroke across her labia, drinking in her juices as his tongue slowly ascended across her folds. Akaya was blissfully moaning and purring as he tongued her sensitive pussy. Her golden eyes then grew wider and her back arched off the couch as his tongue lashed against her ultrasensitive clit. He took a few moments to give her ecstatic pleasure by washing the nub in his wet love before he sucked it into his mouth and nibbled it gently. Just before she began to reach a peak, he would retreat from her sweet spot and begin a gradual build up again by slipping his tongue around and into her juicy folds.

On the other couch, Liz's expert use of mouth on Rajah's cock was causing him to nearly erupt with pleasure soon enough. As she'd begun sliding him in and out of her throat, moaning as she went, he began to feel his seed rapidly churning for release as he felt a fire in his loins. He gently grasped her head and pulled her off of his cock with a pleasured growl of relief.

"Not yet, Liz...you're too good at this," he panted, his whiskers wrinkling as he allowed his near-release to subside.

She grinned from the compliment, sneaking a finger down to slip between her own pussy folds and toy with her pussy to momentarily quell her own arousal.

"Thanks, Rajah. Mike loves when I do that."

He smiled, stroking a paw through her silky hair. "I can understand why he does. May I taste you now?"

She smiled and blushed, stroking his pulsing cock back to arousal. "Are you going to cum?"

His fur stood up on end from this. He shook his head though. "I think I can hold it a bit longer," he replied.

"Good, because I'm not quite finished with this, big tiger," she hissed lustfully.

She gave him a strong shove, causing him to fall onto his back on the couch. Ordinarily he would have been surprised by someone so slender and small being able to bring him down, but he knew better. Having been in the marines with Mike's wife, he knew full well that she wasn't as frail as her exterior would make you believe. She could easily take down guys twice her size without breaking a sweat.

She got on the couch on top of him, straddling his broad, orange striped form. Her intentions rang clear with him as he now gazed up into her lovely glistening treasure hovering above him as he simultaneously looked down to see her lowering her mouth to his glistening, pulsing erection once again. He took hold of her silky smooth thighs and buried his muzzle into her pussy, immediately slurping away at her glistening folds for all he was worth. Liz moaned around his cock as she returned his attentions by sucking and bobbing her head up and down his erection again.

As Liz and Rajah were straddling on the couch in a 69 position, giving oral stimulation to each other, Mike was still fixed between Akaya's quivering brown legs, nibbling, sucking and slurping away at her pussy as if he starved for it. Her furry legs instinctively wrapped around the back of his head as he worked her slit with his tongue while flicking up to bring a pleasurable jolt to her clit. He felt the slightly prickle of the claws of her padded feet digging into the back of his head, but he didn't care. He focused only on ravaging her alien womanhood with his tongue.

Akaya suddenly pushed him away abruptly, causing Mike to look up at her questioningly, licking his lips of her tart feminine juices. She was lustfully looking at him with a happy smile while tweaking one of her nipples with one claw and gently thrusting another in and out of her pussy.

"Mike...take me, mate me," she begged as an almost continuous purr rumbled from her throat.

He needed no more of a verbal queue than that. He sat down on the couch beside her, slipping a finger between her velvet folds as her paw stroked his glistening erection.

"How do you want to do it?" he softly asked her.

She chewed her lip in anticipation of his hard manhood slipping into her depths. She gave him a quick kiss on the lips and whispered back, "I want to be on top first. I want to ride you."

He nodded with a grin. "As you wish, kitty."

He sat down on the couch, leaning back against the cushion behind him as the beautiful Kataaran female straddled him. Her pink pussy dripped juices onto his precum-coated cock as her soft fingers gripped hold of it to keep it steady. Her golden eyes stared straight into his as she slowly eased herself down. Mike caressed and stroked her breasts, looking into her gorgeous tiger-like face as she lowered down. They both then went rigid and a soft gasp escaped both of their lips as his thick head pressed into her folds, allowing both of their ready juices to lubricate his cock. She rocked on top of him back and forth for a few moments, letting the hard crown of his cock to nudge her clit and swipe around her sensitive folds.

Then with foreplay and hesitations aside, Akaya intertwined her fingers in Mike's and immediately dropped herself down, impaling her pussy onto Mike's warm human cock. They both let out loud moans as he slid himself inside her snug interior. They were both filled with lust and excitement at the pleasurable revelation that they were both actually mating with a member of another race. Akaya sighed and purred as she continued to ease herself down, allowing more and more of his cock to slide its way inside her as her fleshy, velvety walls started milking around his shaft. She started by allowing herself to grow accustomed to his member and anatomy while making gentle bounces up and down on him, bringing pleasure to both of their tender genitals.

Rajah and Liz both looked over at the scene next to them, retracting themselves from the oral pleasures they were giving each other as they realized that Akaya was in the process of riding Mike. They both watched as her brown striped tail twitched, and lower than that, they could see Mike's hard fleshy cock sliding in and out of her juicy pink folds.

Both of them now overcome with envy, Rajah and Liz both nonverbally decided that enough lubrication and stimulation was in place and they wanted to get down to the main event. Liz disengaged herself from the tiger's barbed cock for a moment and lustfully went over to one side of the large couch. She propped herself up on the end of the couch, getting onto her hands and knees and presenting her delectable rear end to him.

Liz looked over her shoulder with a lustful fire in her eyes as she reached back and stroked her seething, glistening lips. Rajah's wet cock hardened to full capacity from the amazing sight and the erotic atmosphere of all four of them collectively mating in the same room.

"Take me like an animal, big boy," Liz lustfully whispered back to him, licking her lips as she presented her pussy to be penetrated by his ready tiger cock.

He grinned, replying, "I thought you didn't want me to 'go all dominant alpha male tiger' on you?"

"Oh you can go all alpha male tiger on me. Just don't bite my neck," she laughed to the Kataaran.

Rajah nodded and approached her on his knees to her bent-over form. He reached his paws down and gave a gentle squeeze to the cheeks of her bum, causing her to sigh. He then shuffled himself closer until he was pressed against her; his orange fur tickling her skin as his legs brushed hers.

He lined his hard pink cock up against her human womanhood, getting ready to slide into the place where his lust would be sated and his commitment to this ritual would be fulfilled. He reached down and stroked her clit, bringing her pleasure and causing her to relax.

"I'll try to go slow at first, because of the barbs. It should be good after a little bit though," he said to her.

She gripped the cushion and prepped herself as Rajah pressed the glistening head against her lips. They were both adequately wet from the lubrication and oral pleasure that they gave to each other, but he wanted to take it slow to keep his anatomy from damaging her tender human depths within. After a few moments of pressing his head against her wet pussy, he decided to start inserting it.

Rajah gripped her hips and slowly sheathed himself inside of her. She grit her teeth as the pink head passed her outer folds and slipped its way into her pussy, causing both of them to sigh. He hesitated a moment before pressing another couple inches up into her slit. Liz grit her teeth as she realized that there was a slight amount of discomfort from the barbs of his cock raking gently along the inner walls of her pussy, however, thanks to the lubrication, it was more a feeling of strangeness in response to his anatomy, rather than a feeling of pain.

He began to slide inch after inch inside of her, taking a few moments in intervals to allow her pussy to lubricate more and grow accustomed to the barbed cock. Eventually, he was able to bottom out within her pussy until his furry sheath rested against pussy lips. She awed in amazement at the feeling of her snug walls wrapped tightly around his member, now actually starting to feel a slight amount of pleasure from the barbs as they rubbed the inside of her wet, hot pussy.

Akaya slowed her bouncing up and down on Mike's manhood as they both turned to look at Rajah sliding into Liz from behind as she was bent over the couch. Mike was surprised that she could handle the barbs but was nonetheless aroused at seeing the muscled orange striped form of his best friend penetrating his wife.

Mike turned his attention back to the sultry tigress upon his lap, giving each other a mutual smile as they fell into a faster pace that sent pulses of pleasure through both of their loins. Mike began to hammer his cock in and out of her tight, squelching pussy vigorously, causing her to break out into joyful moans. She too doubled her efforts, riding him even faster as her furry hips smacked against the skin of his hips.

The feeling of her incredibly tight, juicy walls wrapped about his cock sent tingles of pleasures through him, and the feel of her soft, comfortable fur against his skin only heightened this. She too loved the feeling of fullness that she felt from his smooth cock plundering the depths of her pussy, nudging her cervix slightly upon every bounce and downstroke that she made. Mike began to add to her pleasure as she slid herself up and down his cock by reaching both of his hands around. One hand began to tweak her clit, while the other had parted aside her tail, slipping a finger superficially into her delicate tailhole.

Both wonderful additions to their mating caused her pussy to clench down tightly, milking around his cock as the heat in her loins exploded. She let out a shrill growl and cry as she braced herself down into his groin, bottoming out his cock within her depths as an orgasm overcame her. The tigress began to jerk her hips and her golden eyes rolled back into her head as her pussy soaked his thrusting cock in feminine juices even as he continued to pound her good, grunting and moaning as he did.

Now that Liz had grown accustomed to the barbs and actually began to whimper and moan in pleasure as the nubs rubbed along her inner channel, Rajah began to pick up pace. Taking her request to 'take her like an animal' to heart, he began to draw himself out, her walls clinging snugly and lovingly to his hard member as he went. When on the barbed head was locked within her pussy, he gave a throat growl and gripped her hips, slamming himself inside of her.

Liz threw her head back as the muscled, regal male began to ravenously pound her pussy from behind. With hesitations aside, Rajah began to rut into her, sawing his cock in and out of her delicious human pussy at a fast pace as her hips slapped back against him. Liz was loving every second of it too, feeling his hard, long cock slamming in and out of her, causing her pussy to erupt in divine pleasure.

"Oh oh oh...my god, it feels sooo good," she lustfully moaned out loud as Rajah panted, growled and thrust in and out of her with loud squelches filling their vicinity.

Liz turned her head back to see that, after having an intense cum, Akaya was still feverishly riding her husband, moaning and squeezing her breasts as they both gave it to each other as good as the male behind her was giving it to her.

"Oh god...Mike, how does it feel for you?" Liz gasped, moaning as Rajah's cock raked along the inside of her pussy.

Mike opened his eyes as he continued to rut into the tigress straddling him. He cast over to his wife behind pounded good from behind.

He smiled at her beautiful face on the other couch and replied throatily, "It's so tight, it feels amazing. H-, how're you doing, Liz? Is he giving it to you good?"

The erotic talk between the two humans caused the Kataarans to become more aroused as they began to double their efforts in mating with their human partners. Liz bit her lip as she smiled serenely from the feeling of Rajah's cock filling her up, sliding in and out over and over.

"Yeah he is...he," she paused and let out a throaty moan as his cock hit an especially sensitive spot within her pussy. "Oh god, Mike, Rajah, I'm cumming!"

Liz's pussy clenched down tightly on Rajah's member as pleasure exploded within her. Her pussy milked and massaged his cock for all it was worth as her orgasm rushed through her body. Rajah groaned as her velvety walls clasped his cock snugly, causing the barbs along his cock to rub deep spots within her, only heightening the pleasure of her orgasm.

Just as her sweet orgasm was finishing, Rajah picked her up around her torso. With her still impaled upon his cock nicely, he picked her up and deposited her on her back on the couch. With her now lying on her back in missionary position, he slid himself fully into her, slamming in and out of her juicy, vice-like snatch at as fast a pace as he could go as he built up to his own orgasm. As his tiger-like muzzle scrunched up as he growled, pummeling her pussy, Liz smiled happily, hooking her legs around Rajah's tail and bum, feeling it flex as he continued to rut her good.

Mike and Akaya had also coincidentally switch to the same exact position now. Mike had picked up the lithe tigress and deposited her gently onto the coffee table in the middle of the couches. She gave a wry smile as she looked up at him, shuddering as he prepared to slide back into her hot pussy. He picked up her furry legs and placed them gently onto his shoulders before lining himself back up with her hungry love tunnel. He gave a huge thrust inside her, bottoming out with a loud moan before he began to slide in and out as fast as he could.

The living room was now utterly filled with the sounds of throaty moans, grunts, purrs and cries of pleasure as all four individuals involved in the mating built up to a final orgasm. Rajah hammered away into the human female beneath him, readying to fill up her pussy with his Kataaran seed while Mike, with Akaya's legs on his shoulders, slid in and out of the Kataaran female beneath him, preparing to fill her up with his human seed.

As miraculous as it was, somehow within those next few moments of passionate mating, all four respective partners reached their peaks at almost the exact same time. Mike and Rajah pounded away into their partners as their balls churned to release a flood of semen into the pussies and wombs of both females.

Both Akaya and Liz cried out in unison as their second orgasms tore through their tender bodies, both of their tight chasms milking and tightening upon their partners' members, desperately trying to milk them for their semen as nature intended. The stimulation and feel of their pussies milking their cocks was too much for both Mike and Rajah. Within that next instant, Rajah let out almost an intimidating tiger roar and Mike moaned loudly as he hilted himself deep within Akaya's pussy while Rajah thrust himself as far into Liz as he could go.