An Interlude

Story Info
My attempt at writing, it's a short.
841 words
3.75
4.2k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is me testing the waters, to see if I want to attempt a longer story. FYI, this is not a stroke story. Do not expect it to be.*

*

She walked into the room, feeling the heat from the large granite fireplace located at the end of the room. The dark paneling of the walls complimented the heavy masculine furniture and midnight black of the bear rug laid before the fire. It was the perfect place for them to meet, away from the reality of their lives. Public focus made such interludes more difficult than she thought, but nothing would keep her from him.

She scanned the room, searching for him and was not disappointed. He slowly moved away from the desk he was leaning on, the passion he felt glowing in his flame lit eyes. Moving towards him, she licked her dry lips and moved into his embrace. Neither said a word, afraid that anyone might hear their voices and recognize them. They did not need words, their eyes both held reflecting desires and emotions.

In his arms, he engulfed her frame making her feel utterly small and feminine. She tilted her head up to meet his in a kiss. Meant to be a greeting, it soon turned into more as he maneuvered her towards the fire and the rug. So unrelenting was the drive and passion of his kisses, she found herself lying on the rug hearing a helpless mewing coming from her throat. His lips danced across her lips, over her face, and down to the hollow of her throat.

He slowly removed her blouse, first touching then licking and kissing each inch of skin that he revealed. Her own hands working on his shirt paused then gripped his shirt to pull him closer as he came to the valley between her breasts. He nuzzled her and continued down, teasing and nipping knowing all of her hot spots as he slowly removed her shirt. He paused to help remove his own before continuing on his exploration in removing her pants.

Her hands drifted from his chest to his arms, shoulders, neck, biceps, and back to his chest and lower down towards his abdomen. Her mouth nipping, kissing, lapping at whatever part of his body she could reach to return the attention. Her body was strung so tight in pleasure and want that her movements were as hard as butterfly wings and aroused him more than any bold touch could. She could feel him beneath the jeans he wore, the heat of him stronger than the fire at her side.

She moved to release him from his jeans and stopped. Her gaze caught upon his face as he gazed down upon her body, the passion he held for her blazed so hot in his eyes it astounded her and she forgot what she was doing. Before she could move, again he caught her mouth in a deep kiss, removing her bra without her knowledge. He then followed the path he took with the removal of her shirt, until he came to her breasts. Once he reached them all coherent thought left her head as a moan escaped.

He settled in between her legs while his entire focus was upon her breasts, as though if he moved away they would no longer be there, or her. She drew her knees up to cradle his jean clad hips between her thighs and her hands sought between their bodies to remove the material separating them. Arching into him, she used her legs, thighs and feet to push his jeans and then his boxers down, trying to minimize the space between them as much as possible. She could feel the building of her climax, the slow burning getting hotter and hotter as time passed. She did not know how long they had been on the rug, or how long they would stay, her only focus was to get closer to him, to have him answer the need burning within her.

She knew it was far from over; he loved to play and push her higher and higher. His hands just now playing with the band of her panties, she knew she would be begging for release more than once before he allowed it. She shuddered in want and expectation as he released her nipple and moved down

"Jessica, your break is over. Get back to your register," Marie yelled out. "Damn it, she always interrupts just when the book starts getting good," Jessica muttered to herself. Jessica placed a napkin to mark the page she was on and placed the book in her backpack. Leaving the break room, she took her place behind the counter and looked up at the customer that stood before her. "Thank you for shopping at Miller's, the gentleman's store. Have you found everything you are looking for?"

*

*A Question for those who found and this story, should I build a story around this interlude? If so, suggestions on the direction of the story would be appreciated.*