An Interlude With a Friend

Story Info
She met Jake by accident.
2.1k words
4
16.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Jake kind of by accident. I had been dating Brendan, a friend of his, but Brendan was just not what I was looking for. Brendan's idea of a great evening was going to a bar, getting totally smashed, then going home and having sloppy, unimaginative sex. I wanted more than that, but I didn't know where to look.

One night I was out with Brendan, and we got into a huge fight. Pissed off, I started bitching at Jake, who stood back and listened quietly until I was done. Jake was being very sweet to me, and very patient, and I suddenly realized that Jake was not at all bad looking. I thoroughly forgot about Brendan and spent the rest of the night talking with Jake. We discovered that we had a lot in common, and I began wondering why I had never really noticed him before. We exchanged phone numbers, and promised to call each other.

We kept our promises, and soon, Jake and I developed a strong, trusting friendship. In the meantime, I told Brendan to fuck off. I was glad to be rid of him, but that meant that now I was without a regular sex partner. I'm not the kind of girl who likes to fuck a lot of strange men at once, so I've always tried to maintain either a steady boyfriend or a steady lover. But finding a new lover was not my biggest problem. What I really needed was a lover who was into the same things I'm into.

Simply, I enjoy violence with my sex. But, since finding others who like violence has always been difficult, I usually made do with the Brendans of the world, and got my need for violence satisfied by getting into fist-fights and by seeking physical pain from various sources such as body piercing, tattoos, and razor play. These methods were good for taking the edge off, but I still often found myself very frustrated. I couldn't stomach the thought of more drunk, boring sex, but I was aching for a lover. Not knowing what else to do, I decided to tell my troubles to Jake I trusted that even if he found my preferences abhorrent, he would neither turn away from me nor run to his friends with sick stories. I spilled my guts to him one night when we were hanging out.

As I spoke, I saw Jake's eyes lighting up, and I noticed that though he wasn't speaking much, he was nodding his head frequently. By his responses, I could tell that Jake was neither shocked nor disgusted by what I was describing. To my ecstatic ears, Jake confided to me that he was also a pain/adrenaline junkie, and like me, had a hard time finding willing partners.

Without saying a word, I smiled at Jake, gently brushed his long, soft, brown hair off of his neck and shoulder, leaned in close, and then viciously bit down on the flesh of his neck. Jake made a strangled, startled noise, grunted, and wrapped his arms around me tightly. We held that position for a long moment. I alternated the pressure of my teeth on his flesh, and felt the pulse of his neck correspond with the pulse I could feel from his growing, hardening penis pressed against my crotch.

I let go of his neck to look in his eyes. They were softly glazed, but I could see the wild light of pain and adrenaline in them. Still wrapped in his arms with his hard, pulsing dick against my crotch, Jake roughly grabbed me by the hair, yanked my head back, and sank his teeth into the sensitive area between my neck and shoulder.

The pain exploded in my brain. My whole concentration centered on the pain and pressure on my neck, the sharp grinding of Jake's teeth against my flesh, my pussy becoming hotter and wetter as I ground myself into Jake's rock-hard dick, and the dual charges of intense pain and intense pleasure firing in my brain. My fingernails, already sharpened on the edges, found their way under Jake's shirt and clawed deep, bloody gashes into the taut skin of Jake's back.

When we finally pulled apart, we were both wild-eyed and breathing heavily, and more than a little surprised by what had just happened. It was unplanned, and totally unexpected for both of us. We smiled at each other, then Jake put his arms back around me and kissed me long and deeply. We play-bit each other - a lip here, a tip of a tongue there - just a little. We were standing, as we had been the whole time, and tentatively, almost dance-like, we began rubbing our still throbbing crotches together. I wanted to abuse him. I could feel the violence welling up inside me, but at the moment, we had nowhere we could go to experiment with each other. We pulled away from each other frustrated, but Jake promised me that he would come up with something.

True to his word, Jake called me the next night and told me to be ready when he picked me up. He found somewhere.

Jake drove me to the garage where he worked. He unlocked the door and whisked me inside. He turned on the heater and the radio, and I began to look around. As I did, I smiled and realized that Jake's shop had a myriad of possibilities for two young, horny, S&M aficionados. Jake, apparently, had gotten the same idea while he was at work that day.

We wandered around, picking up the various objects that appealed to us. Jake picked up two long, thick, black metal shelf brackets that had holes an inch apart along its length, and several hard plastic ties that resembled garbage bag ties but were longer, stronger, and thicker. I picked up clothespins, lengths of flexible rubber tubing, and various metal clamps. We got to work.

I took the two metal brackets and the plastic ties and ordered Jake to remove his pants. Then, I forcibly pushed Jake's legs apart and secured each of his ankles to each end of one of the brackets by lacing the ties through the appropriate holes, and proceeded to do the same with the other bracket and Jake's wrists. I lifted Jake's shirt and made him hold it up with his teeth, then I put a clothespin on each of his nipples. I placed one clothespin on the skin on the bridge of his nose between his eyes, and two more on the delicate skin of his scrotum. Jake moaned lightly through his mouthful of shirt.

I removed my shirt and bra and attached a metal clamp to each of my nipples. I put one clothespin on my bottom lip. Jake watched me with burning eyes. Meeting his intense gaze, I knelt down in front of him and began to gently suck his dick, letting the clothespin on my bottom lip graze his penis. My eyes never left his.

Judging by the hard ferocity of Jake's penis, Jake was definitely getting off on what I was doing. But, there was still far more I wanted to do. I took my mouth off of Jake's dick, and standing up, I grabbed a length of the rubber tubing. I got behind Jake and began to tease his ass with the tubing - rubbing here, play slapping there, poking gently at his asshole. Suddenly, I whipped Jake's ass hard. Jake's response was so intense that he almost lost his balance, but he managed to keep his shaking knees from buckling. Jake's hips surged upward and his raging hard-on bounced stiffly in front of him.

After a few more whistling smacks on Jake's ass with the rubber tubing, I decided to stop. I faced Jake and asked him how he was liking his treatment so far. Jake nodded mutely and thrust his rock-hard dick at me. I got back on my knees and sucked him. Every so often I slapped his tight balls with my palms, or dug my sharp mails into the flesh of his sore red ass.

When Jake came, he let out a cry that can only be described as animalistic. His hips jerked so violently that the clothespins on his scrotum fell off. While he was still in mid-orgasm, I took the clothespins off of Jake's nipples - a particularly sharp sensation when done during or after an orgasm - then took off the one on the bridge of his nose. (The clothespin on the bridge of the nose between the eyes gives the effect of slight mental confusion.) As Jake drifted back to reality, I kissed him and used my teeth gently on his face, neck, and shoulders. I cut him free of his bindings, then took the clamps off of my own sore nipples.

Jake gave me a sly smile as he pulled his pants on, and walked over to me slowly. Without warning, Jake grabbed me by the hair on the back of my head. He pulled me by my hair over to the metal bed of a lift, and forced me to remove every remaining stitch of clothing I had on. Jake then forced me to lie on my stomach on the cold, hard, metal lift bed.

With his fist still gripping my hair, Jake bit the back of my neck, shoulders, ass, and legs. If I tried to wriggle away from the savagery of his teeth, Jake grabbed my hair tighter and compelled me to lie still. He spent at least three minutes with his teeth in my flesh on each separate bite, leaving deep imprints. The imprints had a tingling soreness that made my nipples hard and my pussy wet.

Jake began spanking me with the flat of his palm, starting softly, then gradually building to a hard, hot sting. My body was in turmoil – Jake's strong hand was still firmly entwined in the hair at the base of my skull, I had deep, tingling bite marks covering the back of my body, and Jake's hand stinging my ass was driving my hips urgently into the cold, hard metal beneath me - nothing existed except the pain and the adrenaline-charged excitement that was electrifying me and bringing me to wild-eyed madness.

Jake forced me to sit up - the cold metal soothed my hot, tingling ass - but before I could get too comfortable, Jake sucked my tender nipples to painful hardness, then clipped a clothespin on each one. My nipples throbbed from the pain, joining the throbs from my ass and bite marks. Jake then clamped his teeth on my neck and thrust a hand between my legs.

I almost came from Jake's rough invasion of my pussy, but I held back with every ounce of strength I had left. As soon as I relaxed enough, I used my hands to hold Jake's head and teeth to my neck. I savored his slowly grinding teeth in my skin and opened my legs as widely and as obscenely as I could. His fingers roughly but skillfully penetrated me, and my body felt like one quivering mass of sensation.

Jake drew his wet fingers from my pussy up my body to my nipples and began to tweak and tease my nipples. I thrust my chest out and arched my back, gasping and moaning, still held by the hair. Jake forced me to lie on my back, then tied my wrists together and forced them under my head right at the sore, swollen area where Jake's fist had gripped my hair. The clothespins on my nipples were standing straight up on my stiff nipples and bobbing painfully as Jake arranged my body as he wanted it.

Jake spread my shaking legs with his two rough hands, sparing any gentleness, then, after brutally wetting his fingers in my soaked pussy, shoved one up my asshole. With his other hand, Jake lightly slapped and pinched my clit. With fingers in my ass and pussy and nastily massaging my clit, I came long and hard. Out of control, out of my mind, I moaned in a loud, deep growl. The whole world stopped as my body writhed with the sheer ecstasy and pain I felt.

When my convulsions stopped, Jake removed the clothespins on my nipples and I let out a weak, defenseless yelp. My wrists were freed, and I remained where I was, too weak to move. Jake smiled down at me, and I had to smile back. My friend, how could I not?