An Interlude with Matt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized I needed to go slowly with her. I began to run my hands lightly over her naked body. By this time Dorothy was making no complaints. I think my touch felt so good to her that she no longer cared about anything other than my caresses. I was kissing her face softly, although I made no move toward her lips. I was going very slowly with her and didn't want to make any sudden moves which might flip her out.

I slipped out of my outfit as unobtrusively as possible leaving me once again standing naked in the classroom. I had no interest at this point to have the young teacher do anything to satisfy me sexually. I just wanted her to feel my bare skin rubbing on hers. It always feels so good to me.

"Oh Sara," Dorothy exclaimed. "I really didn't get a good look at you earlier. You are so pretty."

My answer was to reach down with my hand to her pussy. She was wet as could be and her cunt was wide open. She was ready for anything. I momentarily disengaged myself from my embrace of the pretty young woman and reached into my knapsack. I pulled out a eight inch dildo.

Well, what did you did expect me to take out – a pencil? Doesn't everybody bring a dildo to class? Mwahaha! I gently lay her back on her desk and positioned her legs far apart with her knees drawn up. Her labia was so distended and wide open in that position it looked like the Grand Canyon. I couldn't miss that target.

I leaned over Dorothy from the right side of the desk and kissed her finally passionately but kept my tongue in my mouth. I still didn't want to freak her with thinking she was under some kind of crazed lesbo attack. This was not an ordinary dildo, no sir. This was the 'Accommodator.' Not only was it natural looking and very long, a person could fit it comfortably around the head to hold it in place or around the waist. I paid a lot of jack for this I don't mind telling you. This was the 'Rolls Royce' of dildos.

This was going to be perfect for the young virgin's first sexual experience. Dorothy's eyes grew very wide as she watched me belt the dildo around my waist. I said, "Don't worry, hon. It'll only hurt when you laugh, and I'm gonna have you screaming in ecstasy in a minute."

I'm quite the romantic, ain't I? I positioned myself at the end of desk and put my hands around the teacher's narrow waist and gently pulled her to me until her legs were hanging down off the desk and her cunt was right on the edge. I very carefully inserted the large dildo into her distended pussy. She was so wet even though she was virginally tight it slid right in and the cunt walls surrounding it literally suctioned the dildo in further.

I didn't see any reason to waste much time. For one thing, we only had about another forty-five minutes until the next class would be clamoring at the door. The other thing was I saw no reason to drag it out. When I punctured her hymen it would hurt for a bit but after that it would feel good; plus she had the golden advantage of me bringing her to orgasm in her very first sexual experience. How many young women can claim that? How many have had just the opposite experience with an inexperienced teenage boy going wham bam thank you m'am and being finished before the poor girl knew what hit her – hmmm? That's right – you guys are scum! Mwahaha! Just kidding, don't worry. It just takes more girls like me to break you guys in right.

I begin to thrust into her with a fast rhythm of in and out, in and out, each time getting closer to breaking through her virginal wall. This was really fun – getting to be the guy for a change. Having this large artificial penis strapped around me really gave me the feeling of what it might be like being a guy and plunging wildly into a woman. Of course I wasn't experiencing the same feelings and yet I was terrifically wet down there and the dildo was bouncing back against my pussy so I was feeling pretty good anyway.

Suddenly the dildo and I (great name for a book, huh? – the dildo and I) broke through her hymen. She was brave I'll say this for her, she just moaned a little. On the other hand, maybe she was too frightened of losing her job if someone heard us or maybe she just wanted to be rid of it once and for all. Personally I think she was sick and tired of being a virgin and was thankful I had come along when I did. And that is what she expressed to me later.

As soon as I knew I was through her virginal barrier I really became motivated to bring her to fruition and make Dorothy's initial sexual experience a memorable one. I was really banging into her now. In fact the whole thing of being naked with one of my instructors in her classroom in the middle of the day and fucking her brains out with a dildo was turning me on too!

I was so wet it was a veritable flood and I was close to achieving my orgasm myself. Now I guess I was having the opportunity to view the sexual experience from the man's perspective and how difficult it might be for him sometimes to hold off his climax until his female partner had achieved bliss. Because I had the definite feeling that once I spewed my cum out I wouldn't feel as motivated to continue servicing my young lover.

Consequently I did as I heard one time that men did to postpone orgasm; I began to think of things I strongly disliked, such as liver, broccoli, geometry class, the Smurfs! Mwahaha And suddenly Dorothy began to moan louder and louder until she began calling out, "Oh Sara!" and she experienced what she told me later was her first orgasm ever, never having masturbated!

I then allowed myself free rein and we came together. It was heavenly and who would guessed that college held for me two orgasms in two hours. Now that's an education I can relate to. I slipped the 'accommodator' off me and pulled her up from the desk and hugged her tightly. Finally seeing by the clock on the wall that the next class was due in ten minutes, I suggested to Dorothy that we had better get dressed if we didn't want to offer the next class some unusual entertainment.

I insisted Dorothy wear my blouse and short skirt and wouldn't give the young teacher her industrial underwear back. I threw them and the dildo back into my knapsack and put on her Godawful skirt and blouse. Man, people were giving me strange looks for the rest of the day because of that outfit.

The End

12