An Internet Encounter

Story Info
Violet meets up with a man from she met on the internet.
4.7k words
4.38
16.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goddess_J
goddess_J
11 Followers

I was feeling horny and a little adventurous. After checking my inbox on this social networking website I clicked over to the 'browse' link to see what guys I could find in my area to satisfy this feeling. The first search I did was single male between ages 18 and 23. That gave me too many people so I narrowed the search criteria to single male between the age of 21and 23 within five miles of me. The first few guys I came across were cute but not what I was looking for. I wanted someone with dark hair, dark eyes, and a body that said "FUCK ME!" After going through about 75 profiles I found what I was looking for. His name was Aaron and the moment I saw his pictures I knew that that's who I wanted. He had dark hair, dark eyes, and his body definitely said "FUCK ME!" I went over to the link in his contact box labeled 'send message'.

I thought to myself so now what do I say? My name is Violet and I want to fuck you. That's tasteless, how about I say what's up? My name is Violet. I came across your profile and my jaw dropped. You're very attractive. I'd like to get to know you better. I clicked send and it was gone. His profile indicated he was online right now so hopefully I should be getting a response back soon. I played bookworm on yahoo games for about five minutes and went back to my inbox. I had a new message and it was from Aaron. The message read:

Thanks. You're very beautiful. So how did I get so lucky to get a message from you?

I smiled and felt a little giddy. I had to carefully plan how I wanted to approach fucking him. In my reply I gave him my cell phone number and asked him to call me. I wanted to hear his voice. Now I know it is risky to do that but I was following my gut. Within 15 minutes my phone rang. As I listened to the loud and very lame standard ring tone that came with the damn phone my heart began to pound.

I answered "Hello, Violet speaking." I was so nervous because I wasn't sure if it was him or not and if it was, what was I supposed to say to him?

"Hey this is Aaron from Myspace," said the voice on the other end of the phone. His voice left me almost breathless. I couldn't say anything. His voice was deep and sexy, kind of like Barry White.

"It's nice to hear your voice. It's very sexy," I said.

"Thank you," he replied.

As I was laying there in my bed with no clothes on I started rubbing my clit a little as I listened to his voice while he talked. I let out a low moan and I hadn't noticed it was loud enough for him to hear until he said something.

"It sounds like you're having fun over there. What are you doing?" he asked.

"Oh", I said in a surprised voice, "I didn't know you could hear me. I guess I got a little caught up. I was thinking about your tongue in between my thighs and my pussy sitting on your face."

"Mmm… and you look so innocent on Myspace," he said in a low voice.

"Well you can't always judge the package by its box," I replied.

"I guess not, so I take it that you want me, am I right?" he asked.

"Yes actually I do want you. Right now I'm wishing that I could feel your hard dick in my mouth while I stroke my tongue up and down it," I answered in a seductive tone.

"Now you're making me hard. If only you were here to help me take care of it," He commented.

"As tempting as that sounds I'm not ready just yet to rush into your bed, but you can stroke your nice hard dick for me over the phone while I finger my pussy," I affirmed.

"That sounds good enough for me," he claimed.

"Well let me know when you're ready," I said.

"Oh believe me I'm ready," he responded.

"So… tell me how does your hard dick feel clenched in your hand while you stroke it up and down?" I asked.

He replied with, "It feels good I'd like it better if I could feel my big dick inside that nice warm pussy of yours."

"Oooo I'd like that too," I moaned.

"I want to pound that pussy so hard and make you cum all over my dick" he declared.

While visualizing everything he was telling me I fingered my pussy faster and harder until I could feel myself about to orgasm. My words over the phone became breathy and short. My heartbeat was rapid and my body temperature hot. I let out a moan every time my fingers flicked up against the walls of my pussy. My pussy was so wet and I could feel my juices sliding down between my ass cheeks. I could sense that Aaron was close as well his grunting became louder and deeper. The feeling kept building and building inside me. My toes were curled as far as possible and I felt the orgasm shoot through my body. My left leg began to twitch a little and I could barely catch my breath. Over the phone I had called out his name. then seconds later I heard him yell" Oooo…Shit!" and then the call was disconnected. I thought to myself should I call him back or will he call me or is that just it? Well the phone didn't ring for two minutes. I got up out of bed and headed over to my bathroom and ran some warm water in the sink to wash my hands. As I was finishing up in the bathroom I heard my phone ring. I ran to pick it up and when I answered my heart skipped a few beats.

"Hello, Violet," it was him he called me back. I was so glad he called again.

"Yes," I said.

"Sorry for hanging up like that I dropped my phone on the floor. I would like to say thank you though. I really needed that. I haven't come like that in awhile," he stated.

"That's Hot! I wish I were there to have personally experienced that," I remarked.

"After that I really want to meet with you and fuck," he said.

"Well when are you free?" I asked.

"Today is Monday so I should be free on Wednesday," He said.

"Okay so how about Wednesday, Where?" I asked.

"My place," he said.

Wednesday morning came and there were butterflies in my stomach. I was nervous, anxious, excited, and really turned on all at the same time. Aaron and I exchanged several text messages through out the day. He certainly knows how to make me laugh I couldn't wait to find out if he could make me cum. Naughty thoughts ran through my head all day at work making it really hard to concentrate on anything else other than him. I must say though walking around with a wet pussy at work made me feel so naughty. Five o clock came around and it was time for me to get off work and go home.

On the way home I text messaged Aaron to see when and where we would meet up. I suggested this old park I used to play at when I was younger. As soon as I got home I made a nice hot bath and soaked in it for a while. I wanted to be clean and fresh for him as well as relaxed. I shaved my legs, under my arms, and of course my vagina. It took me some time to figure out what to wear. Do I dress like a slut or do I dress a little more conservative? I thought to myself. I decided to go with the denim mini I've been dying to wear and my pink denim blazer with just a bra underneath. As for my feet I kept it simple and put on some flip flops. Eight o clock was nearing so I headed out the door to go meet him.

I pulled up and I didn't see any signs of his truck anywhere but figured he was on his way. I was feeling nostalgic so I took a walk through the park and got on a swing. I began to swing then I heard foot steps coming from behind me. My heart jumped and skipped but when I saw it was only Aaron I calmed down. He gave me a big hug and we just stood there at a loss for words. I wasn't sure what to say so I commented that he smelled really nice. He smiled back at me and I could feel my vagina flutter. He had a cute smile.

We walked over to a set of picnic tables and sat down. We made polite conversation about lots of random things trying to ease our nerves. His eyes kept making their way to my chest most of the time but I did have them out there. He leaned over and kissed me. It took me by surprise but a welcomed one. His lips were so soft and pleasant. We kissed for some time rubbing all over each other. I didn't bother to wear any panties under my skirt and I could feel it getting very moist between my legs. I wanted him to eat me so bad. I leaned back and broke from our kiss and told him I wanted him to taste my pussy. He agreed and motioned for me to get up on table part. I pulled my skirt up so he could have full access to everything. The cool night air felt kind of good blowing across my hot pussy. When his Warm tongue came across my clit I jumped a little from all the sensations. His tongue flicked over my clit again and again fast and slow. It felt amazing. I had never had anyone eat my pussy like that. He made steady circles around my clit while inserting two fingers inside me pussy. My body temperature was heating up and the tension was building inside. I was about to explode but it felt so good and I didn't want to just yet. I wasn't ready for the pleasure to end. My muscles began to tense, and my breaths were hard to catch. I moaned loudly into the air. My toes curled and I squeezed my eyes closed then it hit me. An intense wave of pleasure washed over me and I called out his name in ecstasy. After I had cum he continued to lick me up and down causing my body to twitch a little from the sensitivity of my nerves at that point.

I wanted more. I looked down and saw his dick was hard and I wanted it inside me. I bent down and kissed his lips that were wet with my fresh juices. My hand rubbed the inside of his thigh and I whispered in his ear that I wanted him to fuck me. My insides were growing hotter for him. He stood up towering over me and pulled me into him. His big strong arms circled around my waist and our lips met again. I tugged at his pants trying to undue his belt but struggled a little. I reached inside his pants and felt around for his hard cock. I began to stroke it back and forth squeezing it ever so slightly. I slid his pants and boxers down to the ground taking a moment to gaze at his firm cock. I moved to the table and bent over waiting for him to stick it inside me.

As he slowly slid inside me I braced myself on the table. He felt so good inside my wet pussy. His hands gripped my waist and he pushed into me over and over again. I screamed for him to fuck me harder. He fucked harder and faster driving into me with such force I could feel him hitting the back of my pussy. A few minutes had passed and my throat was dry from the heavy breathing. I didn't want him to stop. He pounded away at my pussy making my juices drip down my leg. I felt his body go rigid and I knew he was close to cumming. I backed my ass up into him hard and his hot load shot inside me. He kept pushing into me over and over and I felt another orgasm race through me. After all that I collapsed on the table feeling like I was in heaven well minus the fact I was parched and in serious need of a glass of water.

We fixed ourselves up and I followed him in my car back to his place. The entire ride there my thoughts were moving at a mile a minute. I couldn't believe I just did what I did and was about to do what I was about to do. He lived in a nice ordinary middle class neighborhood that reminded me of the neighborhood I grew up in. I pulled into the drive way right behind him and parked my car. He walked over to my door and helped me out and we walked to the house together.

His house smelled of Warm Vanilla and Axe body spray. I just stood there for a few seconds in the foyer enjoying the smell and admiring how clean the place looked. Aaron started heading towards the bedroom pulling me along with. Half way there I stopped and jerked his arm to pull him into me where he was met by my lips. Through the kiss I tried to express my desire for him starting out soft and gentle then progressing into rough and beast like. He shoved me up against the wall pressing into me hard kissing me as though he couldn't get enough. I wanted him to fuck me right there. I tried to break away for a moment but I was not strong enough to escape his hold. In a low husky voice he breathed across me ear "NO!" I frowned for a moment then he kissed it away. I began ripping at his shirt trying to undress him. Again I struggled with his pants this time he provided some assistance. He reached up and undid my blazer and pulled it down till it was on the floor around our feet. While he continued to kiss my lips and neck I shimmied out of my bra. Once my breasts were free he took a step back to watch my perky D's rise and fall with every breath I took. He cupped his hands around them positioning his thumb and index finger in just the right place. He began massaging my breasts and pinching my nipples. It felt so good. Our lips came together again as my hand reached out to take hold of his Cock. It was already nice and hard just waiting for my soft wet lips.

I dropped down to my knees then started to slowly inch him into my mouth stroking my tongue up and down each part as it came through my lips. I kept my hand at the base of his shaft as I took in as much of him as I could. He made a few grunting noises. The taste of his precum on my tongue was so succulent it had me wanting more. I licked my tongue up and down his entire cock lightly flicking it over the head before playing with his balls in my mouth. Slowly and gently I ran my tongue all over his balls occasionally sucking them as well. I then took his dick back into my mouth this time deep throating it. When I had managed to take him all in I started working my tongue while I bobbed up and down on him. Soon after that I heard him mutter something then was met with his hot load of cum in my mouth. It was salty and delicious. I continued to suck on him till there was nothing left and I felt him begin to soften.

He pulled me back on my feet and led me towards the bedroom. The room was dimly lit and his bed looked so inviting. I ran a few steps and jumped in like a little kid. I just laid there for several seconds enjoying the way his soft comforter felt against my skin. I'd imagine that's what clouds might feel like. He watched me from the door way intrigued by my behavior. He proceeded to walked over to me on the bed then opened his night stand and pulled out a blind fold and some strips of silk material. He took hold of my wrists and tied them together then tied them to the bed. I was unsure of what to expect. I was aroused and concerned at the same time. He covered my eyes with the blindfold then whispered in my ear "relax." I assume he noticed the goose bumps that I had gotten all over. Without having my sense of sight I was feeling nervous and anxious and my breathing was shallower than normal. I had a new heightened sense of hearing though. I was able to hear every sound that he made. Next he grabbed my feet and tied each to a bed post at the foot of the bed. After tying my feet up he took them into his big strong hands and started to massage them. My feet felt cold against his warmth. It helped me relax some especially when he began placing kisses up my legs. Suddenly he stopped which caught me off guard and worried me. I had been enjoying the feel of his lips against my smooth skin so much.

He left me on the bed and walked away. I heard him open a dresser drawer and close it back before he came back to the bed. A rose was placed at my nose so I could smell its loveliness. Then the rose softly fell against my lips then trailed down my neck over my breasts down the length of my torso then dipping down across my clit. The silky smoothness of the petals invoked a tingling in my pussy. A shiver ran down my spine and I let out a small breath. He leaned between my legs and blew his hot breath across my clit causing my nerves to sizzle inside. Over and over again he blew his breath across my clit making me want more. He teased me with the rose again sparking an inferno inside me. I arched my back bringing my pussy closer to his lips and I called out for him to eat my pussy. I remember how good his tongue had felt before and I wanted it again this time a lot more. First I felt the metal from his tongue ring then the warm roughness of his tongue sliding over my clit. A split second of relief I felt followed by an increased need for more. I squirmed a little desperately wanting for my hands to be free. He was driving me crazy with every flick of his tongue and swirl of his fingers inside my pussy. I struggled to regulate my breathing and I began to feel light headed but I wanted so badly to cum all over his sweet lips. His free hand came up and reached for one of my breasts massaging it to the rhythm in which he ate my pussy. I screamed out in passion and moaned loudly as if I were trying to let the whole block know how good it was. I rocked my pussy into his mouth again and again while I shouted out for him not to stop. I could feel it building up and getting ready to explode inside me. I let him know I was going to cum and I held my breath till it came then let out a cry loud enough to wake the dead. It was so intense and felt so amazing. I was on cloud nine and spent the next few minutes trying to calm my heart rate and breathing. He kissed the hood of my vagina then kissed my lips and I heard him exit the room.

The door opened and I heard him enter. His foot steps came closer to the bed and I heard a thud on the night stand. It was a bucket of ice. At first I could not make out the sound but I certainly felt it. A cube of ice was traced over my lips. The heat I produced began to melt its outside allowing the liquid to seep between my lips and attempt to quench my thirst. My lips were going numb from the prolonged presence of the ice. He commanded me to open my mouth and allow for him to place the ice in. I opened wide letting him drop the ice in. I sucked on it hard trying to get as much water from it as I could to soothe my throat. It eventually dwindled down so I bit down and chewed the ice till it was gone. He reached in his bucket and pulled out another cube again tracing over my lips with it. My numb lips began to turn purplish so he leaned down and kissed them back to life. Kissing me deep and passionately warming my mouth. Fervently his tongue moved around in my mouth captivating my attention.

I was so lost in his kiss I didn't notice what was going on. He had pulled another ice cube from the bucket and brought it to my neck. The coldness on my skin startled me and I jumped. He laughed at me. Although I must admit it had to have been a sight to see. I imagine my body temperature must have been high because the ice was melting quickly all over the place. I felt the ice trickle down my neck and continue to the crease of my back causing a shiver to run through me. I felt a cube of ice on my nipple followed by a swift lick of his tongue. The sensation of frozen cold immediately followed by hot heat over and over felt amazing.

I thoroughly enjoyed the royal treatment I was getting but I was ready to get down and dirty. I wanted him to fuck me and let me ride him. I informed him that I wanted to fuck. I couldn't see his face but I could sense that he was sporting a big grin on it. He moved from the bed and suddenly I felt my feet freed from the restraints. I asked him about my hands but he said nothing. I heard some random noises but I couldn't figure out what he was doing. I suspect he did that on purpose. He climbed between my legs coming all the way up leaning over to kiss me lightly on the lips. I felt the head of his cock rub against the opening of my pussy. Up and down his cock moved against my pussy not entering it just teasing me to no end. Eventually he did go ahead and slide it in but only a little teasing me again by pushing just the head of his cock into my vagina and then pulling it out. I wanted the whole thing inside me and was dying to feel him nestled deep inside my pussy.

Finally after teasing me to death and making my pussy ache and drool to be penetrated by his member he pushed his way deep inside me. My warm moist cavern openly welcomed his large mass giving it a nice tight embrace. Back and forth and in and out he moved inside creating a friction that lit my nerves on fire. Like a raging wild fire I craved his body like oxygen. He fueled the fire with every thrust he made. Harder and harder he pounded into me colliding with the back of my pussy. He picked up my legs and brought them up to his shoulders. Just when I thought it couldn't feel any better it did. The angle of my pussy now was just perfect for his thrusts. My heart was beating fast making it harder to control my breathing. He reached up and took the blind fold off so I could see again. He looked so gorgeous staring down at me while fucking me. I pleaded for him to fuck me faster. Just like a fire works show I felt the grand finale coming. His body tightened and my toes curled. I held my breath and my eyes went kind of cross side then it hit me. It rippled through me like a drop of rain on a still pond. It felt fucking amazing. His cum shot into me like water shooting from a garden hose. Sweat glistened on our bodies as we took a moment to let things settle down. He laid there on top of me not letting me move from under him. I liked having his hot body on me like a warm blanket fresh out of the dryer. The room now smelled of hot sex.

goddess_J
goddess_J
11 Followers
12