An Internet Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goddess_J
goddess_J
11 Followers

Our bodies were wet and sticky and I desperately needed to shower. He untied me and let me use his shower to wash up before heading back home. I turned on the water and allowed it to heat up before stepping under the flow. The water felt so good hitting my body and cascading down to my feet. The water fell over me like a second skin. I just stood there enjoying the hot water washing over me. I heard the bathroom door open and before I knew it Aaron was there in the shower along with me. He ran his hands down my back giving my ass a light tap. His arms then circled around my waist bringing me closer to his body. I reached around behind me and took hold of his cock massaging it in my hand. I felt him grow and harden in my grasp. His lips brushed across my shoulder then up to my neck and finally stopping to nibble my ear lobe a little. His fingers pranced around my clit invoking those feelings of desire and making me want him again. He ordered me to bend over.

I moved over to the seat in the back of the shower and braced myself on that. Slowly he entered me from behind filling me with his man hood. My hips were very slippery and he had a problem grabbing hold of them at first. After a few missed attempts he finally got it right and was able to work into a nice rhythm. With both our bodies being wet when they smacked against one another they made a sound that almost prompted me to laugh. The shower was still running, water hitting his back and the mist landing on me. I had never fucked in the shower before and this was something I'd never forget. I loved fucking doggie style and I liked it rough and hard too.

He rammed me harder and harder smacking my ass as he slid in and out of my pussy. It felt fantastic. Again and again he pounded into me going faster and harder. The force from each thrust almost making me loose my balance on the slippery tile at the bottom of the shower. Like a bomb underground an orgasm exploded through me starting at my core and working its way outward. If not for the tenacious grip he had on my hips I might have been knocked off my feet. It shook my whole body leaving behind a feeling of euphoria. When he backed away and helped me stand I spun around, kissed him hard and deep, then ran out of the shower, dressed, and left before too many words could be said.

goddess_J
goddess_J
11 Followers
12