An internet Fling Gone Awry

Story Info
She agreed to meet him, but wasn't expecting this...
1.5k words
4.12
35.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obe189
Obe189
116 Followers

I will never forget the day that I finally got to meet Charles. I had found his blog on Tumblr, which was all about the abuse and degradation of women, but that's what drew me to it. Reading over the page though, I could see a difference between his twisted stories and the way he spoke to women who sent him messages. He was respectful and helpful, which was a breath of fresh air compared to similar blogs. Eventually I got the courage to message him, and a relationship evolved.

Over time, Charles and I got to know each other very well. I learned that he was a business man who ran his blog to escape from daily life, and I told him all about my college experiences and how I wanted to be a teacher. I also shared my most intimate thoughts and desires with him, which luckily he shared as well. As time went on, Charles learned all about my desires to be abused, choked and beaten, and used like a common whore, not for my pleasure, but for his. As the days went on, and our discussions grew more and more intense, I finally asked him a big question.

"Why don't you come visit me in North Carolina?"

He was quick to agree, stating that he had business there in a couple of months, and would love to finally meet me. We discussed when he would be coming and what kind of fun things we could do, finally and agreed to meet at a hotel in Raleigh. He made the reservation and put me down as his guest so I could be there waiting for him when he arrived.

I had shown up earlier that day, and gotten myself settled in, ordering a bottle of wine and two glasses for when he arrived. I was dressed in a form fitting skirt which showed the curve of my hips nicely and stopped just above the knee, and a dark brown buttoned shirt. I had taken a lot of time to get my makeup just right, and I left my blonde hair down but tucked back behind my ears. I wanted to look sophisticated but slutty, and looking at myself in the mirror, I was quite happy with the way I looked! We had discussed all kinds of dark and twisted things that I desperately wanted him to do to me when we met, but I assumed that the first night we would take things easy. I never could have imagined how wrong I was.

When I got his text saying that he was downstairs, my heart started beating. In a few minutes I would be meeting the man I had grown so close too, who knew everything about me, and all of my darkest, dirtiest secrets. As I set there, wondering if I should have the wine poured and waiting, I heard a knock on the door. This was it! I crossed the room as quickly as I could in a skirt and high heels, and opened the door to see Charles's smiling face. He was even more handsome than he looked in his photos, with broad shoulders, dark brown hair and hazel eyes which could make a girl fall in love.

"It is so nice to finally meet you Alex, I've waited a long time for this!"

I was still trying to find the right words to say when his hand wrapped tightly around my throat. Gasping for air, I clawed at his forearm, trying feebly to escape as he pushed me into the room. Holding me at arm's length with his hand still around my throat, Charles looked all around the room that he had paid for, before finally looking at me. He looked up and down my body and finally at my face which was starting to turn blue as I slowly slipped towards unconsciousness.

"We are going to have some fun, you and I. You look lovely by the way. It's a shame I'll be ripping those clothes off of you. If you were smart, you would have seen this coming you stupid little slut."

I don't know how long I was unconscious. I woke up in pain as I felt Charles's hand slapping against my body. My face was stinging on both sides from where he must have slapped me first, and I could feel I was gagged and blindfolded, unable to see where the next blow would land. I didn't have to wait long until I felt him slap my 34C tits, first one, and then the other. As I cried out in pain, I heard him laugh as he gripped both of my pierced nipples tightly, twisting them hard and ripping another scream from behind the ball gag.

"So good of you to finally wake up, you were out for a while, which gave me plenty of time to set everything up." As I listened to his words, trembling in fear of another attack, I realized that my hands and feet were both bound, and I was completely naked, with my body laying spread eagle, completely exposed. I felt my skin flush red, realizing that Charles could see every inch of my bare flesh. "Don't worry Alex, the safe words and gestures we established before are still in effect, so you can stop any time you need. But I know how eager my little slut is..."

With those words my world exploded in pain as something rough cracked against my exposed pussy. I screamed in agony and tears rushed down my face, barely able to register what was happening before the whip cracked against my vulnerable lips again and again. Charles continued to whip my pussy for what seemed like hours, as I screamed and cried, yanking desperately against the ropes around my wrists as my body tried to escape the pain. Through it all though, my mind was racing, realizing how incredibly wet I was, and how much I needed more abuse.

Just as I was on the verge of passing out again, the whipping stopped. For a few silent moments, I didn't know what was happening. All I could hear in the room was my own pitiful sobs and my body tried to acclimate to the fire that was burning in my cunt. In as much pain as I was, I didn't notice when Charles climbed on the bed, positioning himself between my outspread thighs until I felt his flesh bump against mine.

"I thought about this moment a lot Alex, but I never imagined how beautiful you would look with your face covered in tears like that."

He didn't give me time to comprehend his words before I felt the head of his cock brushing against my raw clit. I could tell he was stroking himself while running his meat up and down my slit. I was embarrassed by how soaked I was from being beaten, but I also desperately wanted him to fuck me. I needed his cock more than anything in the world, but he wasn't satisfied yet.

With one hand he pulled the ball gag from my mouth, while sliding two fingers into my sopping wet cunt. He then ran his fingers across my lips, taunting me in the process. "Did you enjoy being beaten my little slut? Do you taste how turned on your body is from the pain of my toys? Don't bother answering, we both know the truth. But I do want you to open your mouth Alex. Open your mouth and beg me to fuck you."

I couldn't stop myself from what came out of my mouth, and in hindsight, I don't think I wanted to stop myself from saying it.

"Please Sir! Please fuck my worthless cunt, I need your cock inside of me, please fuck me until you cum!"

Charles started fucking me before I was finished begging, his cock slid into my pussy with one stroke, burying himself in me. I had never felt a cock like this before, his girth pressed hard against my insides, stretching me out painfully. Without bothering to give me time to get used to his size, he started fucking me furiously, pounding into me like the gifs I had always seen on his blog. He didn't care about me or my pleasure. I was nothing more than a wet hole for him and I loved every second of it. Despite being bound, I did my best to rock my body down meeting his every thrust, feeling my orgasm build up. As I came, I screamed his name, begging him not to stop using my cunt, and he didn't. He continued to drive into me, eliciting a scream with every thrust until finally I felt his body tense up against me. As he drove himself deep into my pussy, I could feel every strand of cum burst out of him, pushing me over the edge into a mind shattering orgasm.

I woke up several hours later, unbound and covered up with Charles sleeping with his arm curled around me. Rolling over in his arms, I kissed him on the forehead. As his eyes opened, I smiled at him and kissed his lips for the first time.

"It's nice to meet you too Charles. I've waited a very long time for this!"

Obe189
Obe189
116 Followers