An Interracial BBC Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The huge black man shifted his weight next to us, he'd been watching, waiting the whole time. I was still buried in Amy as she reached over to grab his monstrous cock. I could feel my heartbeat in my own dick as I watched her small white hands rub the smooth, black, slick, skin, or maybe it was her pussy throbbing with the desire to be full again. His black cock seemed to take on a life of it's own, pulsating and shifting to her touch. It was getting very swollen and very large. He wanted to fuck Amy again.

I whispered in her ear, "You want that huge black dick back inside your ruined pussy my little slut."

She closed her eyes and nodded, making small sounds of desire in her growing excitement. "I want you to eat my pussy while he fucks me" she whispered back huskily as she looked me dead in the eyes.

I was a little shocked at the prospect, but I hid it well. I slid off of her without answering, not sure if I could do it.

The black man lay on his back on the bed, his now rock hard cock pointing straight in the air. Amy sat up and began to straddle him. She faced away from him staring at me as she slowly lowered her pussy towards the waiting black piece of meat. Strings of white cum began to slide out of her still slightly gapping hole, coating the massive dick head. She rubbed her open pussy up and down the long black shaft, teasing both of us. She couldn't stand it any longer and began to lower her weight; the loose folds of skin around her hole parted easily and the monstrous black cock disappeared inside her body. She moaned loudly at the satisfying feeling of so much dick plowing its way inside her body. She stared at me seductively as she began to grind the full length of it deep in her. She lifted her body up till his dick was almost out of her before dropping back down, roughly forcing the now cum soaked black cock back inside the deepest parts of her body. She fucked him hard for a few minutes, her ruined hole enjoying every second of it. Her pussy, his dick and balls were freshly coated with fresh cum and juice from her insides. She saw me staring at it and leaned back, spreading her legs wide as she did so. The black man did the same as he slowly fucked her.

Their sex was wide open for me and I went to it. I put my hands on Amy's thighs while she gave me a very lusty pleased look and lowered my face slowly. I inhaled the strong smell of sex, cum and horny pussy as I watched the black monster slowly slide in and out of her. Suddenly I realized my dick was throbbing rock hard at what I was about to do. My open mouth closed around her loose pussy lips, the smooth black skin of his dick sliding past my tongue. The salty taste of cum mixed with the sweet taste of Amy's juices filled my mouth. It made my dick hurt with excitement. I buried my face, eagerly licking and sucking, slobbering all over their sex. They both moaned with pleasure at the feeling of my hot mouth all over the threshold of their slow passionate lovemaking. My tongue and lips slide all over the folds and sides of her full pussy lapping up the intoxicating scent and taste; all over the huge black dick as it disappeared inside her, returning with more of the sweet fluid. I was lost in the dirty pleasure when Amy grabbed my head and pulled me up.

She learned forward and kissed me deeply. My cum, the black man's cum, and her juices mingled in our mouths. Amy grabbed my hard dick as we kissed, rubbing it and pulling it slowly towards her. She began rubbing my dick all over the outsides of her pussy, next to the huge dick already inside her. I quickly became slick with same mixture lubricating her sex with the black man. She broke the kiss and leaned towards my ear, "Fuck Me" was all she said. I stared pushing right away. The huge black shaft slide across mine as I slowly tried to force it in her. Amy's mouth opened wide and her eyes closed in a silent scream of please as she felt her hole start to expand even more. The head of my dick slowly started to slide in her impossibly tight hole. I pushed a little harder and with a gasp from Amy the whole length slipped in her. All three of us stopped motionless while she got used to the new invasion. I couldn't believe how tight her hole was, my cock was being smashed between her pubic bone and the mammoth piece of black meat below it. We very slowly stated alternating moving in and out of her a few inches at a time till the look on Amy's face began to change from pain to ecstatic pleasure. We got into a rhythm, dicks sliding past each other locked inside her swollen hole. Amy was lost in orgasmic pleasure; her man and a huge black man were fucking her at the same time, her pussy so tight and full around them. It didn't take long before she started to cum, her hole crushing down in spasms on the two dicks inside it. Her body shook with convulsions and she screamed with every one of them.

"CUM!" Amy started to scream, "BOTH OF YOU CUM IN ME! NOW! PLEASEEEE!"

We fucked her with a renewed fury, both of us pounding in her. The black man groaned and I felt a new hot wetness inside her. It was too much for me and I stated coming too. Jet after Jet of hot cum we pumped into her body while she bucked and screamed between us. Her inside grew even sloppy slipperier than before. The two dicks coated in each otherÕs cum where slamming inside her ruined hole while her contractions sucked it deeper inside her. The world spun in an orgasmic lust of sinful sex and cum for what seemed like hours. When it was over it left us spent, exhausted and fighting to catch our breaths.

Words can't even describe the aftermath of our sex. Cum was everywhere, Amy's pussy was completely transformed into a destroyed, ruined mess of a fuck hole. Life and sex would never be the same. Amy was a true black cock whore. She fucked the black man often in the following weeks, even that wasn't enough. She began to fuck other black men. Finally, she discovered getting gangbanged. She would come home used, fucked in every hole of her body multiple times. The cum of many black men contained inside her ruined ass and pussy. But she always came home to me. To her man, to clean her up with his tongue, to make slow sloppy love made to stretched and ruined holes that only black men could satisfy.

I loved her. She loved me. And we were both very, very satisfied.

12