An Interview with an Alien

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did my best to be a good obedient wife. That lasted about a week. During that time Mary was my constant companion. She taught me to cook some of the Captain's favorite meals. But I could stand being the lady of the house for only so long. One evening as we sat chatting over a cup of tea, I announced that I was going crazy and that starting the next day I was going to be going back to work. I had expected some protesting or at least a series of questions from Mary; instead she said.

'I was wondering how long it was going to take before you dropped this façade of being a lady.'

"I was too stunned to reply."

'On my nights off I spend some time with a friend of mine who likes the tavern over which your establishment lies. I've seen you on more than a couple of occasions coming into the tavern. Believe me you're a hard person to forget. I asked our waitress one night who you were. She told me that you were the madam of the house upstairs.'

"You won't tell Samuel will you? I'm pretty sure he would not want his wife working in a whore house."

'Of course I won't tell. Besides who am I to judge you. I did a lot of things that I'm not too proud of before the Captain saved me.'

"Saved you?"

'Yes, about five years ago I was living on the streets of Kingston. My parents had brought me there from our home in Ireland two years before. We didn't have a lot of money, but we were making a go of it, then they both got deathly sick and died. At the age of sixteen I was left to fend for myself. I won't go into any details but suffice it to say that I spent many a night in a stranger's bed in exchange for some food to eat and a place to sleep.'

"You poor dear that must have been awful."

'It was so bad that I contemplated taking my own life. It was at that time that I literally ran into the Captain as I was running from a baker from whom I had stolen a loaf of bread. The Captain came between the baker and me and before I knew it he was reaching into his pocket for a couple of coins to pay for the bread. When the baker left, the Captain turned to look at me. He handed me a gold coin, turned and began to walk away.

'Sir, Please I have no place to go, can you take me with you? I can cook and sow, and clean your house?'

'He turned, looked at me again and much to my surprise he extended his hand to me. I was even more surprised when he led me to his ship. I thought he was going to take me to his home on the island; instead he took me aboard and made room for me in his cabin. He brought me here and I've been his cook and housekeeper ever since. I owe him my life. All I ask from you is that you be careful and don't ever hurt him.'

"I resumed my role as Madam of the house, doing the best I could to shield my true appearance from the many gentlemen I entertained. Several months later New York was in the midst of a brutally cold winter. I came home a little after midnight. It had been a slow night; few people were willing to leave their homes or hotels to visit us. The house was already dark except for a single candle that Mary had left burning by the door. I hung up my coat, picked up the candle and climbed the stairs to my second floor bedroom. I was surprised that my bedroom door was closed. I opened the door and was greeted with a blast of warm air and the glow of a small fire still burning in the fireplace.

'I took the liberty of getting the room ready for you and have been warming up your bed. Why don't you get ready for bed?' Mary said.

"I could just barely make out her image lying in my big bed under my down comforter. Never shy about my body, I took off my clothes and threw them on a chair. Mary didn't say a word when I pulled back the comforter and slipped, naked, into the bed. She was well aware that I seldom, if ever, wore any clothes to bed. I was a little surprised when I snuggled up next to her to find that she was equally naked as well."

'I hope you don't mind my sharing your bed like this; I often would do the same thing for the Captain.'

'Oh really,' I replied, 'he never mentioned anything about that to me. He never forced himself on you did he?'

'No, he never had to force himself on me; I was more than willing to give myself to him. I did just that that first winter; but you know that he's such a big man that it was very uncomfortable for me. He was such a gentleman; he never tried to force me to do it again. Instead he was content to allow me to use my hand or my mouth, which ever I preferred to give him pleasure and he did the same for me."

"I looked into her mind; I could see images of the Captain naked, her hand barely able to hold his massive cock as she moved it up and down his shaft until he shot his cum several feet into the air. I also saw the desire she held deep down to be with a woman; me. I threw off the comforter and gazed down at her. She was elfin-like, less than five feet in height, thin almost to the point of being skinny. Her breasts were small, half spheres topped off with small pink nipples. Her red hair was long, tied back with a ribbon, and was in sharp contrast to her nearly translucent white skin. I bent down and took one of her nipples between my lips and gave it a couple of flicks of my tongue. She sucked in a deep breath from between her clenched teeth."

'No, not yet', she exclaimed, 'I want to make love to you first. I've been dreaming about this night for some time now; probably from the first time that I saw you.'

"I allowed her to pull me down onto my back. She climbed onto my body and starting at my forehead began gently kissing me. I could feel her body trembling as she slid lower on my body, paying homage to each of my tits in turn, kissing and sucking on one nipple as she squeezed and rolled the nipple between her fingers. I had never had a woman make love to me before. It was different from being with a man. A man does these things as a means to an end. Not so with Mary, she was making love to my body as if it was her own and I was getting turned on. Lower and lower she slid down my body until I could feel her lips and tongue caress my already hardening clit. I had never had a man or a woman do that before. Being a woman, she knew exactly how to caress me, to bring me just short of the point of climax over and over again. When I couldn't stand it any longer, I grabbed the back of her head and held her tightly to me as I screamed out in pure ecstasy.

"When I had fully recovered, it was my turn to make love to her. Fearing my dense muscular body would be too much for her; I remained on my back and moved her over my body. I worshiped her petite breasts and her nearly hairless almost childlike pussy, bringing her to multiple orgasms before we finally were fully sated.

"Mary became my constant companion. I was married to the Captain but Mary was my best friend and confidant. For the next twenty years our routine changed very little. We slept late; I went to work while Mary stayed home and did the house work and the cooking. I would come home for an early supper and return to the house, leaving there at about one in the morning. Mary would be waiting in our bed. Sometimes we would make love, other times we would just cuddle and talk.

"And then the Captain would come home. Mary would retreat back to her room in the back of the house next to the kitchen and for a month or so the Captain and I would treat each other like newlyweds. Then, before we knew it, the Captain was off again, sailing half way around the world and back. I truly believe the sea was his first love and that I was only a pleasant diversion.

"One morning there was loud banging on the door; Mary shot out of bed and, grabbing her robe, ran down the stairs to see who it was while I hastened to get dressed to greet our unexpected visitor. 'The Captain wasn't due home for another month or so, so it couldn't be him,' I thought.

"It was the manager of the shipping company. After pleasantries he asked if he could speak to me in the front parlor.

'Mrs. Weston, I don't know of any other way to say this, we just received word from our agents in San Francisco; it seems that the Ocean Voyager never made it to port. In fact, it never made it to the restocking point in Panama. We believe that the ship went down, probably on its trip around Cape Horn. I'm sorry for your loss.'

"I was speechless. Although we had been married for nearly ten years, we had spent less than a year together. Now there was finality to our separation, we would never see him again. I tried to remember the last night we spent together, the last time we made love, but I couldn't and it made me feel worse than I already did. Two days later, we held a brief memorial service in Trinity Church. The large portrait of the Captain from over the fireplace in the parlor was perched on an easel where his coffin would have been.

"Mary and I moped around the house for the next week or so until finally Mary said,

'Enough! We have to go on with our lives. You, get your arse back to your business so I can get back to doing my job here.'

"So our lives returned to normal and everything was fine until Mary got sick. It was 1832 and New York, a city of over 250,000 souls, was hit with a cholera epidemic. The disease hit hardest in the poor sections of the city, especially the section known as the five corners. Before it ran its course it took the lives of over 3,500 people, Mary being one of them.

"At first we thought it was just a reaction to something she ate; but soon we realized it was more than that. The diarrhea would not stop. The more I tried to get her to drink the more it continued. I had no other choice than to bring her to the hospital. I got her into a private room and stayed with her day and night. Her eyes were sunken and her skin had a bluish tint to it. She was suffering from a severe case of dehydration. I cursed the state of your medical care. There was little the doctors could do for her. I was watching my best friend, my lover, dying before my eyes and all I could do was keep her clean and comfortable.

'Eve,' she whispered,' I want to ask you something.'

I moved closer as she continued.

'Who are you? What are you? Are you a witch? You haven't changed a bit in all the time I've known you. Your skin is still smooth and wrinkle free and you never gain any weight even though you eat more food than the Captain ever did. '

"No I'm not a witch," I said debating how much I should tell her. 'She deserves to know the truth, but how much could she handle?'

'Please dear save your strength, don't talk just listen; I'll try to answer all of your questions. First of all, know that I have always loved you and would never do anything to hurt you. I'm not from earth. I come from a place far away, farther than the closest star. I was stranded on this planet almost sixty years ago, and although I won't live forever, I can tell you that I won't die for a very, very long time.'

"I looked deeply into her mind. Questions popped into her head as well as scenes from our life together.

I never once saw thoughts of fear or rejection, just questions and understanding."

'What's it like where you're from,' was the question that she directed to me?

'Do you want me to show you?'

"I planted the images into her mind of my first trip to our capital city; flying high above the city with its towering spires, housing for the people, vast parks for recreation and multiple levels of anti -gravity vehicles zipping noiselessly between the buildings. I showed her parents playing with their children, people heading to and from their jobs and even the androids as they went about their tasks."

'That's where I'm from.'

"She nodded with satisfaction; but then became troubled."

'You can't stay here too much longer. Too many people know you and will begin to ask questions.'

'Don't you worry about me; I plan to leave here eventually. You just concentrate on getting better.'

"But we both knew in our hearts that she wasn't going to be getting better. Her body was beginning to shut down from the effects of the dehydration."

'I'm getting tired,' she said, 'I think I'd like to sleep for a while. Please hold my hand? I love you.'

'I love you, too.'

"I watched her close her eyes and drift off to sleep. I held her hand until it turned cold and then kissed her lips and said my final goodbye."

"How sad it must have made you feel; to lose someone you love knowing that under different circumstances you could have saved her."

"Yes, it made me sad and I grieved for a long time, in my own way; but I also knew that I was going to have to get used to losing the people I cared about most because I was destined to outlive them all. But that's in the past; let's stop for now and get something to eat. We can continue later."

Chapter Five:

To lighten the mood, I volunteered to cook dinner. As a bachelor, I usually just went out to eat or brought in pizza or Chinese food, but the one thing I was reasonably good at was breakfast. I made a mean omelet. Fortunately her refrigerator was well stocked, and before she knew it I had the cast iron skillet pre heating on the stove and a pile of chopped peppers, onions and ham all set to go. I cracked half a dozen eggs, mixed in a little milk and poured half the mixture into the buttered pan; added some of the ham and vegetables, along with some pieces of fresh mozzarella. When the first omelet was done, I put it on a plate and popped the plate into the oven to keep warm, and then I went back to work on the second omelet, this one for Eve. In the meantime, Eve set the table and prepared our beverages.

I watched as she grabbed about a dozen oranges out of the frig, cut the tops off of each and squeezed each one into a large bowl. I pitied the poor oranges; they didn't stand a chance in her powerful hand, the juice gushing out from the cut end. When she was done, she poured the juice through a strainer and into two large glasses over some cracked ice. When the second omelet was ready, I shut off the stove and placed Eve's omelet in front of her and retrieved mine from the oven.

Raising her glass, Eve proposed a toast.

"To us, may we live long, love deeply and laugh often."

We touched glasses and I took a good sized drink and immediately felt the fire as the liquid burned my throat.

"Wow" I said hoarsely, "When did you pour in the vodka?"

Laughing she said," I'm sorry; I thought you saw me take the Smirnoff bottle out of the freezer, when I took out the ice cubes. When I saw you were going to make omelets I decided that we should have a cocktail along with our meal; otherwise it would just feel like breakfast. And if it were breakfast, I'd have felt I missed the best part of the night before," she said with a hint of mischievous in her voice.

Once again I could feel my pants becoming a little more confining. I wasn't sure how long I was going to survive in this relationship; but dam, if I had to die of something, I couldn't think of a better way to go than in the arms of a beautiful sexy woman.

"After we clean up here, why don't we run over to your place and get your things. We can try living together for a while and if you find that you're not happy you can always move back again. I know I can be rather overbearing and opinionated at times, but I think I can make you happy. We're not kids anymore and I think we're old enough to know what we want."

'Beautiful, rich and sexy; what more was I looking for?' I thought to myself. "Alright, let's do it."

It only took a couple of hours to drive to my apartment, pack up my clothes, clean out the refrigerator, throw away most of the junk that I'd accumulated since my last move and drive back to her place. It had never occurred to me that I was living such a Spartan lifestyle until I realized that most of my possessions fit into the trunk and back seat of my car. After storing most of my things in the spare bedroom, we decided that it was too late and we were too tired to continue our interview; deciding instead that a warm shower and an early bed would be a much more enjoyable ending to the day.

Our sexual activities started halfway through our shower. Watching Eve washing her hair, with the suds and water running down her magnificent body had a predictable effect. Soon I was sporting a very rigid erection which found its way between her thighs as I stood behind her rubbing and squeezing her firm breasts, while helping her to wash herself.

"Hmmmm, I see my man is ready for action."

Turning to face me, Eve grabbed my shoulders and forced me backwards until my back was pressed hard against the tile wall of the shower, and then sinking to her knees she took my cock into her mouth and gave me an incredible blow job, worshiping my cock until I had a mind blowing orgasm. She got back to her feet saying,

"That should take the edge off until we get to bed; that's when the real fun will begin."

We washed quickly in anticipation of what was to follow. After toweling off and drying our hair, she took hold of my semi-erect cock and led me to the bed. After throwing back the comforter and the sheet, she turned and not so gently picked me up and threw me onto the bed and climbed on top of me, sitting on my chest.

"I think I'm due a little payback for our shower activities." She said as she moved up my body until her pussy was hovering directly over my face. I was more than happy to oblige her, as I lifted my head and stuck out my tongue. I licked and sucked on her lips, my nose occasionally bumping her extended clit as I worked her towards a well-deserved climax.

"Oh yeah, baby. That's it, work that tongue. Oh you are so good, so good. I'm almost there."

It was music to my ears and I worked on her all the more. Soon she began to grind her pussy onto my face. Her hands grabbed hold of head and held me tightly as she came; rewarding my efforts with a flood of salty sweet cum. She held me that way as I lapped up her juices, until I began to panic, my lungs desperately trying to fill with fresh air.

Releasing my head and allowing me to breath she slid her back down my body and said,

"I'm sorry, I got a little carried away; it's just that it's been such a long time since I've had my pussy eaten like that; you're almost as good as Mary." She said with a smile as she bent over me and kissed and licked her juices off of my face.

She positioned herself so that she had my throbbing cock trapped between her pussy lips and began to slide up and down the length of its underside. Again and again she continued, the moist friction of her body on mine bringing me ever closer to the point of no return. Not wishing to waste a good cum, I pleaded with my eyes for her to take me inside. I don't know how she did it but as she reached the tip of my cock it felt as if I was sucked into her body. I could feel the moist heat and the contractions as her pussy seemed to constrict around me. Eve's hands grasped my shoulders, pinning me to the bed, as she slowly began to ride me. My hands grabbed at her breasts, kneading them, squeezing and gently twisting her erect nipples as our passion grew. Suddenly she stiffened, her mouth open in a silent cry of passion and her eyes half shut, unseeing. I could feel the powerful contractions of her pussy, milking my hyper-sensitive cock to an intense climax. We stayed that way frozen in time, until she collapsed onto my body, a content smile of satisfaction on her face.

"That was so good. I'm never going to let you leave."

'And why would I want to,' I thought to myself as I enjoyed the surprising heaviness of her body holding me, protecting me, as I drifted off into a peaceful sleep. It was several hours later when I finally awoke. Eve had rolled off my body and was sleeping on her side face me. Not wishing to disturb her, I carefully slipped off the bed and plodded off to the bathroom to take care of some pressing needs. When I returned I slipped back into bed facing her, marveling at her beauty. Here I was sleeping with the most amazing woman I had ever met, who as best that I could calculate from the facts in her story was over 225 years old but looked like she was in her twenties. A sad thought popped into my head; at 36 years of age it would appear to many that I was a lot older than Eve. In another fifteen years people would think that I was with my daughter and twenty five years after that they would think she was my granddaughter. I'd be 76 years old and she would still look like she was in her twenties. And how was I going to satisfy my sex-addicted lover. She'd wear me out, and then cast me aside for a younger lover.'

123456...9